News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Cat, Wrestle or Sexfight the person above...

• 580 Replies

Offline TeenWrestler

Re: Cat, Wrestle or Sexfight the person above...
« Reply #270 on: May 25, 2017, 05:08:26 PM »
I tackled her right down into the canvas...her...the woman that looks like the strongest woman in the ring for now. She is now down moaning as I smile, sitting on her stomach with my legs straddling her body. " Well hello Tiffany ...that newcomer that knocked the wind out of you is called Louis... nice to meet you !"

I smirk and stands up to then pull you up by your blonde hair. I then grab your left wrist to twist your arm, holding it up with both hands. I walk towards the closest corner, climbing on it like the Undertaker would do. Must be kinda funny to see an 18 years old wrestler playing it " Old School". Up on the corner, I start to walk on the top rope, looking down at you.

I then jump high and hit your twisted arm down with my own arm. I roll down on the canvas after hitting you, looking back to look at your reaction.

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #271 on: May 25, 2017, 05:21:55 PM »
Ughh..what..what hit me??

I lay there in a heap, trying to regain my composure when I realize this new attacker is sitting on top of my toned stomach. I glance up warily at the smiling brat and realize this newbie is really some 18-year-old boy. I blink in surprise, feeling a lil' embarrassed that I've been taken down by some teenager. I scoff at his his lil' intro, hissing, "pleasure's..all, mine, sugah..nghh!"

He grabs a handful of my hair after properly introducing himself and hauls me up to my feet. I'm still a lil' groggy after my head slammed into the canvas so I barely can react to him twisting my arm tightly by my wrist. Then, ironically, the kid starts to go all "Old School" on me, ascending the top rope with my twisted arm in his grip. He manages to take advantage of my dazed state and leaps off the rope to slam his free arm down into my twisted arm and I let out a yelp of pain, collapsing onto my knees while holding my stinging arm.

"OW! Ya brat!" I hiss in pain, trying to get back up to my feet while clutching my throbbing arm. I shoot him a wild glare and then spot Eva coming to my rescue, throwing him across the ring with a release German! I walk over to her as she gets to her feet and smile warmly at the sexy Tramp. Leaning in close, I plant a kiss on her cheek and sigh into her ear, "thanks, sugah."

I then turn to the Teen Wrestler as he lays on the other side of the ring and saunter over to him, grabbing him by his hair to haul him to his feet. I turn back to Eva and holler at her, "hey sweetie! Wanna help me double powerbomb him??"

Offline Indian_Alpha

• God Member
  • Trillian : indianalpha
« Reply #272 on: May 25, 2017, 05:32:27 PM »
Eva and the blonde cxnt are concentrated on the new comer, dominating him.. i shake the cobwebs as i slowly get up my on my feet while you two girls are busy making things worse for the little guy... I rush towards Eva with her back turned towards me and wrap my left arm around her neck hoping to carry her with me for a good old bulldog as my sweaty armpit rubs her neck for a while.....
Submit to me!!

Offline TeenWrestler

« Reply #273 on: May 25, 2017, 05:35:41 PM »
I got Tiffany down and as I was going to taunt her about how easy it was for me to send her down to her knees, I feel and see 2 tanned arms wrapping around me.

In no time she falls back and throws me across the ring with a well executed German Suplex. My back hurts but thats the first hit I take, I'm still doing fine. Suddenly, a firm hand grab my hair and pulls me up. Tiffany came back and made an alliance with Eva that walks towards me with a big smile on her face. I know these 2 have a plan for me but I didnt hear what it is.

As Tiff got my hair in her hand, I grab her dress and try to yank it down, hoping that she will release her hold on me to keep her dress on. " Let my hair go OLDIE !!" I hiss as my arms are now trying to push her hands away from me.

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #274 on: May 25, 2017, 05:45:15 PM »
As Eva and I are concentrated on the teen brat, neither of us sees that useless, spineless loser return to the fight! I let out a gasp and try to warn Eva as the douchebag gets her from behind and tries to do a bulldog, but part of feels Eva will be okay since that bulldog looks sloppy as hell and I'd be surprised if the useless twat even knew how to properly execute a simple maneuver like that.

But I also can't fully warn Eva as the brat who's hair I'm clutching suddenly starts grabbing at my dress! Typical horny teenage behavior. I then narrow my eyes as he hisses at me, calling me an "Oldie".

"What did ya just call me??" I growl, glaring down at Louis as he starts fumbling about on his knees, grabbing at my leopard mini tube dress. I let go of his hair - only to SMACK the spit outta his mouth with a vicious backhand!

Offline TeenWrestler

« Reply #275 on: May 25, 2017, 05:52:45 PM »
Trying to get myself out of this bad position, I see that India Alpha comes to us and decides to take on Eva. From what I saw, all he did was fighting in a dirty, I hope this time he will show more skills !

For a second, Tiffany got distracted and that allows me to pull her dress down to expose your cleavage. But a second later, you release my hair to smack my face hard with a backhand. My head turns roughly to follow the slap's momentum as I bring my hands to my cheek as I reflex. "You bitch !" I hiss as I stands up, trying to slap your face back to make you pay.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2017, 05:55:31 PM by TeenWrestler »

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #276 on: May 25, 2017, 06:27:42 PM »
The brat succeeded in pulling my dress down enough to expose more of my plunging cleavage, but thankfully my backhand prevents him from exposing any more of my boobs. He DOES smack me real good across my cheek, causing my face to snap to the side! My head's still a lil' loopy from the crash landing from earlier, and now I'm in a bit of a daze.

"Ugh! I'ma teach ya some manners, lil' boy!"

Flustered, my cheeks flaring, and my sheepish eyes gone red with anger, I turn back to the Teen Wrestler and attempt throw a stiff forearm at his head!

Offline TeenWrestler

« Reply #277 on: May 25, 2017, 09:26:39 PM »
I slap you hard and I can notice you are dazed by it. But I quickly get distracted by that impressive cleavage for a second. You quickly brings me back into it as you shout about teaching me some manners.

I will teach you a lesson OLDIE !!! I hiss but I then take big forearm right into my head ! It pushes back against the ropes. I manage to hold myself there by grabbing the top rope with my hands. "Fuck this girl is strong...."  I whisper as I rub my head after that big hit.

Offline Sinful Senorita Carmen

• God Member
« Reply #278 on: May 26, 2017, 12:14:53 AM »
**sorry- cyril is down, I meant for the kick to hit Alpha not cyril, that was a typo and been edited

Right after the "Alpha" hits a bulldog on the Cuban and lands on his ass, I run to the ropes seeing that Cyril is still down and bounce off aiming a Shining Wizard kick to the side of Alpha's head, before I go to help Tiffany against the teen wrestler.

but for good measure I shining wizard cyril too.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2017, 12:33:05 AM by Sinful Senorita Carmen »

Offline CyrilWrestler

« Reply #279 on: May 26, 2017, 12:19:17 AM »
The team of Carmen and Eva double teamed me to slam me down onto the mats. That double suplex was hard to take as I'm finally able to get back up. I look around for Carmen, finally finding her as I clearly dont have the time to move to dodge her kick.

That Shining Wizard send me back down to the mats, laying down on my stomach and totally dazed from the hit...

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #280 on: May 26, 2017, 12:34:23 AM »
My forearm shot knocks the Teen Wrestler back into the ropes, giving me a few more moments to collect myself. In that timespan, I notice the Sinful Señorita running full-speed into Cyril, knocking him down with a perfect Shining Wizard.

Tossing Carmen a look, in is at her as she saunters over my way. We both look at Teen Wrestler and I grin. Never thought I'd be working with my two Tramp arch rivals, two gals who have caused me a ton of grief over the years, who always try and beat me down and tie me up at every chance they get. But here we are. "Hey sugah, how 'bout we double team the brat? I'll hit em' with a Tiger Suplex.." I move forward, throwing a knee into the teen's gut before he could get off the ropes. I roughly pull him away from the ropes and spin him around, grabbing his arms and hooking them tightly behind him. Then, I turn us both around, as if I'm presenting him to Carmen. I call out to her "..and ya hit him with a Superkick?"
« Last Edit: May 26, 2017, 12:52:56 AM by BustyTiffany35 »

Offline Sinful Senorita Carmen

• God Member
« Reply #281 on: May 26, 2017, 12:47:55 AM »
With the Teen wrestler locked up, I run in and go for a superkick aimed right at the Teenwrestler's chin while Tiffany hits him with a Tiger Suplex

Offline Indian_Alpha

• God Member
  • Trillian : indianalpha
« Reply #282 on: May 26, 2017, 07:59:08 AM »
My head spinning after the sudden shining wizard from Carmen after i lay Eva out... My hands wrapped around my head as i drop down to my side in pain clutching my aching head.
All of a sudden I feel a leg drop on my neck before utter pain shoots up...thrashing and kicking the canvas as I gasp my neck in pain, I roll away and our of the ring, landing on my back with a THUDDDDD on the thin rubber padding outside the ring as i lay there....
Submit to me!!

Offline TeenWrestler

« Reply #283 on: May 26, 2017, 04:30:43 PM »
I dont have the time to get out of the topes that Tiffany comes back at me and hits me hard with her knee, right into my gut. I groan in pain as she then pulls me out of the ropes, holding my arms behind my back. I squirm and shake, trying to get my arms free as I here your plan.

Doubleteaming me with Carmen to kick me before you would use your Tiger Suplex move. I cant get free and Carmen is right there, in front of me. She then suddenly kick my chin hard. I'm totally dazed, staying on my feet just thanks to Tiffany holding my arms.

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #284 on: May 26, 2017, 05:14:23 PM »
Carmen's Superkick connects, and just as her foot smashes into Teen's chin, I LIFT him up by his arms, tilting backward to throw him with the Tiger Suplex! As the Teen Wrestler's feet leave the mat and his body flies in an arc, I release his arms, simply TOSSING him through the air as my back slaps into the canvas. A moment later, I hear the canvas thundering, as Teen Wrestler plummets into the mat with the harshest of landings!

I quickly rise to my feet after hitting the suplex and grin at his downed figure, folded up like the proverbial accordion. Letting out a laugh, I notice the straitjacket that I brought with me is still laying outside, so I go to retrieve it. Sliding back into the ring, I stand by Carmen and give her a nod. "Ya know sugah, I never thought I'd admit this, but we actually make a pretty good team," I smile warmly at her, planting a kiss on her cheek, and a lil' smack on her round ass. "Maybe we should do this more often?" Winking at the Sinful one, I glance around the ring. "Who should we hit next?"