News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Cat, Wrestle or Sexfight the person above...

• 580 Replies

Offline Sinful Senorita Carmen

• God Member
Re: Cat, Wrestle or Sexfight the person above...
« Reply #480 on: October 09, 2017, 02:27:08 AM »
I put you in a full nelson as my sweaty bare tits press against your back, but suddenly you reposition and grab me by the back of my legs, drop to your knees and send me flying backwards on the mat.  I land hard on the mat and try to scramble back and hurry to get to my feet before you try anything else next.

Offline Mari-Angelina

• God Member
  • Good things come in small packages!
« Reply #481 on: October 09, 2017, 05:53:08 AM »
Carmen gets tossed off of Sherry like a toy as I work to get Tiffany finished and tied up!!!!  I jump on Sherry's back after I see her attack Carmen and try to lock Sherry in a sleeper hold!!!

Offline 💪SherrieFights💪

« Reply #482 on: October 09, 2017, 11:14:27 AM »
I feel something scrawny land hard onto my back and feel an arm start to form around my neck.  As Carmen lays on her back, I start to to use my hands to grip onto that wrist to pull it slowly away from my neck.  I try to keep my feet to the side wanting to stand up to give myself more leverage to yank this monkey off of my back.  As I drop the grip with my left hand, I reach around and try to sink my leather-clad fingers into your raven black hair and yank back harshly. 
~SherrieFights on Trillian~

Offline Mari-Angelina

• God Member
  • Good things come in small packages!
« Reply #483 on: October 09, 2017, 12:02:09 PM »
you reach back grab me by my hair and yank forward tossing me and flipping me over into Carmen so my ass lands on her face!!!

Offline Heidi Alexis Foster

• God Member
    • Best video EVER!!
« Reply #484 on: October 09, 2017, 08:48:54 PM »
>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

As I see Heidi grabbing Mari by her hair, I get behind Heidi so that her back is facing my right side as I go to lift her up in a "Cuba Libre" torture rack/crotch claw combo

"Tsk Tsk Didn't you ever hear of picking on somebody your own size" I remind Heidi.

Mari.....you cheap, little Stockings Girls wannabee!! You are gonna have the shortest career on FCF of any girl evvvvv...evvvvv.....evvvvvvvvvv....

*I'm cut off mid sentence as I suddenly feel a strong hand grabbing me from between my legs.... My tongue hangs out of my pretty little mouth as I pant....... Lifted up over Eva's head by my crotch... my hands frantically try to hold down my tiny skirt is it's flipped up over my waist.... Exposing my hot pink silk panties to everyone*

Guh....guh....get offa me Eva!! That was SUCH a cheap move!!!! * I flail wildly, trying to free myself from her grip*

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #485 on: October 10, 2017, 01:49:17 AM »
One moment I'm being secured by Carmen, the next she's crushing me after she's been knocked over by a sexy newcomer! I take a big whiff of her moist crotch and a shudder of shameful pleasure courses down my spine as her soaked thong rubs anxiously against my flustered face. I lay beneath Carmen, bound and helpless, unable to even protect myself as she sits on my face, but soon she peels off of my head and I gasp for air. I shake my head and turn over onto my side, wanting to see who this newcomer who inadvertently rescued me is. My eyes widen as I take in this blonde beauty fighting fiercely against my longtime rival, handling her with ease. I'm momentarily distracted by Mari, who secures my hogtie so I can't go anywhere and will remain her and her friends' prisoner, before she rushes off to help her teammate. She doesn't fare too well either, as this "Sherrie" gal flips the sexy lil' Spanish Tramp onto Carmen! I watch in awe as Sherrie stands tall over my rivals, laying there all tightly tied up and completely helpless. Then, a smirk slides along my glossy lips. Despite being hogtied, wrapped up and trussed up in dozens of feet of rope, I manage to wiggle up onto my knees and I glare hotly up at this gorgeous newcomer. My big platinum blonde hair is a wild disheveled mess that cascades around my blushing face, and my large, lush breasts are fully exposed, courtesy of Carmen tearing the top of my pink leopard mini-tube dress. But the look of total defiance marks my flushed features. I purr at Sherrie as she surveys her own handiwork, "this AIN'T your ring, sugah. You're just lucky Mama Tiff's all tied up right now.."

• God Member
« Reply #486 on: October 10, 2017, 01:53:10 AM »
I'm just starting to sit up so that I can go after Sherrie when Sherrie flips Mari onto me ass and pussy first.  Well fuck, so much for me getting back into this as I have Mari's crotch area in my face.  Fortunately she is a new comer to the ring and hasn't had a chance to sweat yet, but she smells a little aroused, maybe because my nose is rubbing her clit though her skimpy thong panties.  The back of her head rubs my pussy making me more wet than I already am.

Offline pinyatoo

• Global Moderator
  • God Member
  • I love pro ring matches,,along with other scenario
« Reply #487 on: October 10, 2017, 09:37:36 AM »
Finally regaining my bearings from that large uppercut, I shake the cobwebs from my head, I survey the ring and notice Eva still applying her torture rack, I step out of the corner, come up behind Eva, tap her on her shoulder,,then as she spins around with Heidi on her shoulders I turn the tables on her, and use one of her favorite moves.. I catch her right under her jaw with a super kick, a devilish laugh escapes my lips.. I now turn and notice Mari struggling to apply a firm sleeper on Sherrie, my eyes widen, "There's THAT Bitch" !!!  I charge across the ring, hit the ropes, back first, then come charging back at Sherrie and Mari, seeing Sherrie has her arms up, yanking and tugging on some hair, she leaves herself open, I leap up, pulling my knees to my chest, then thrust my legs out, sending my feet smashing into Sherrie, one foot just under her chin, the other slamming into her girls. I drop to the canvas after the dropkick, then quickly roll and get back to all fours, as I check out the damage...
I enjoy pro ring matches.. Win or lose, it's all about having fun..Also into other scenarios , so come on down to the ring Ladies,,and let's see what you have...

• God Member
    • Best video EVER!!
« Reply #488 on: October 10, 2017, 11:14:03 PM »
>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

It's bad enough that during the match Carmen and I have been outnumbered most of the match 4 on 2, then Mari came to help us to make it 4 on 3 only for Claudia to do a run in give me a low blow and leave.  Once we got things under control again, Beth and Tiffany tied up another girl Sherrie goes after Carmen and Mari so we are back to the 5 on 3.

Then you have Pinya... ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

He's in it for himself though...

I have Heidi up in my Cuba Libre rack and I have a feeling she is going to be begging for mercy soon when suddenly I get tapped on my shoulder.  I turn around and get superkicked right in the chin by Pinya  :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

I fall backwards with Heidi landing under me.  I lay dazed on the mat.

"He is so going to pay for this!"  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

* held high over Eva’s head, I flail desperately as I try to escape .... reaching down , I CLAW at her exposed arms with my razor sharp nails ....instead of releasing me , she bends my small body further and further in her torture rack. Tears stream down my cheeks as I feel myself getting bent in half... a moment later... I’m gasping for breath as I find myself on the ground ....Eva’s upper body slammed into my soft belly..... like a sad little fish , my pink , pouty lips open and close desperately ... the wind fully knocked out of my blonde body *

• God Member
« Reply #489 on: October 11, 2017, 03:40:14 AM »
I get up after Mari gets dumped on me.  I push her off of me and see Aliyah getting up and starting to help Heidi.  I come up and wait for their heads to get close and grab them both by their blonde hair and slam their heads together

Offline 💪SherrieFights💪

« Reply #490 on: October 11, 2017, 10:48:35 AM »
As I turn around and survey the carnage that is happening I see this Beth come in and go to work on Carmen.  I know I have weakened Carmen some and Mari I threw off like a Raggity Ann doll.  As I see her complete that finisher, I know she is going to be a hell of a person to tangle with later on.  Keeping up my pace, I launch my self backwards into the ropes and run towards her, launching myself feet first into her, aiming my heels for her exposed back.   
~SherrieFights on Trillian~

Offline Amber H

• God Member
« Reply #491 on: October 11, 2017, 06:46:22 PM »
Having been looking on at the carnage happening, wondering if my Tramp sister's really neaded any help as the arena floor seems to be litter'd with Slutty Stocking girls until I see drop Eva with a wicked kick!.... My blood suddenly boiling as I see my longtime rival Pinya on all fours looking around for his next victim but noticing he is gasping in breath and ready to be takin out!...I jump in and coming up behind him in my Yellow boy shorts and matching bikini top, my feet suddenly fly to my side and my left arm bends with my pointed elbow ready to slam into the back of his head! "Time to even this out!" ...My eyes wide and my body airborn as I wait for the impact!

Offline pinyatoo

• Global Moderator
  • God Member
  • I love pro ring matches,,along with other scenario
« Reply #492 on: October 12, 2017, 02:45:33 AM »
A sly smile on my face as I kneel there and enjoy the view of the carnage,altho it seems that my dropkick to Sherri must have missed its target...I continue to survey the ring, keeping my distance from any direct action, until the rest of the gang has wore themselves out..My chest heaving in and out,, as I slowly regain oxygen supply..Deciding it's time for me to get back up to my feet, my upper body begins to rise, then out of no where, BAMMMM !!! My head and neck jolt downward, as I feel like I was just struck with a baseball bat..My upper body drops down, as I rest on my elbows and forearms, trying to clear the little white dots, that I see before my eyes..I begin to reach back with my right hand, my head turning to the side,,as I check to see if I have a lump or not, then my eyes widen, mouth drops, as I see Amber !!!!  Grrrrrr, where did she come from? Oh it's on now!!  Here I was minding my own business like I always do, and shes going to attack me from behind? Oh HELL no !!!  I begin to get back to being on all fours once again, my hair swaying across my face, glaring over at Amber....   
I enjoy pro ring matches.. Win or lose, it's all about having fun..Also into other scenarios , so come on down to the ring Ladies,,and let's see what you have...

• God Member
    • Best video EVER!!
« Reply #493 on: October 12, 2017, 03:42:40 AM »
I get up after Mari gets dumped on me.  I push her off of me and see Aliyah getting up and starting to help Heidi.  I come up and wait for their heads to get close and grab them both by their blonde hair and slam their heads together

*Dazed and disoriented ... my lashes flutter open as my bestie cheer bunny gently helps me to my feet...lovingly adjusting my hair.... blouse ... and skirt*

Omg.... this fight is WAY to crazy.... we shouldn’t even be here ....

*our lips nearly touching as a nuzzle into bunny .... our long blonde hair spilling together .... suddenly , I feel I blinding pain as Carmen SLAMS our heads together ... I sink to my knees as I pas out ... my head resting between bunny’s perky breasts *
« Last Edit: October 12, 2017, 03:44:25 AM by Mistress Heidi Alexis Foster »

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #494 on: October 12, 2017, 06:56:20 AM »
The ring just ERUPTS with wild action, sexy bodies flung violently about while gorgeous rivals punish each other at a furious pace. I'm kneeling in the middle of it all, still tied up tightly with no hope of escape, only able to watch the crazy events unfold around me at a breakneck pace. I still strain and struggle with the ropes but Mari, Carmen and Eva tied these knots too securely, and all my struggling amounts to is working me up as the ropes constantly shift and rub against my skin. This newcomer, Sherrie, really gets my attention, moving like a beautiful blonde storm amid the other gals in the ring. Then, abruptly, I dart my eyes over to my daughter Heidi and Silk gal Aliyah, and gasp aloud as Carmen grabs em' both by their silky hair and SLAMS their pretty heads together! The vicious assault leaves both my baby gals dazed and stunned, laying on top of each other in a heap! I glare viciously at Carmen and tip over onto my side with a grunt, wiggling and squirming over to my Silks as quickly as my hogtied body would allow me.

"Nnhh.. no.. Heidi.. Aliyah..nnh.."

I reach my poor gals, Heidi slumped over Aliyah, her gorgeous face buried between Bunny's lush breasts. My daughter's completely outta it, and I frown in dismay, leaning over her to gently rub the side of my face against the back of her head. Her soft, silky blonde hair brushes along my blushing cheek and I purr softly in her ear "ohh kiddo..please wake up...please.."

I glance over and see Aliyah's soundly asleep and I frown deeply. I lean my bound, busty body over Heidi's back and glare daggers at Carmen, trying to shield my precious gals from any more attackers. I may be tightly tied but this Mama will do anything to protect her gals!