News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Cat, Wrestle or Sexfight the person above...

• 580 Replies

Offline Sinful Senorita Carmen

• God Member
Re: Cat, Wrestle or Sexfight the person above...
« Reply #540 on: October 21, 2017, 04:44:36 AM »
I am trying to help Eva back up when Beth reaches between my legs while we are out in the crowd and lifts me with ease across her shoulders in a torture rack.

Me:  Put me down!!!!!!!!!!

I feel your fingers start to wander in my soaked thong panties as you massage my labia.

Me:  OOOOOOH GAWD!!!!!!

You give me a pussy rub while I am in the torture rack I feel myself getting aroused yet again for probably the 10th time tonight.  The juices start flowing as I get some of them on the crowd as we are still on the crowd side of the barrier.

Me:  EVA HELP!!!!!!

Offline Becca Blast!

• God Member
« Reply #541 on: October 21, 2017, 05:56:58 AM »
I can barely hear Ali with Mari caterwauling.. so when my ankle gets grabbed and tugged I get yanked off to the side with a THUMMMPPP... landing on my butt.. and trying to kick free ... so I can grab the brats by the hair and stand up... "time to make a jobber ball out of you two!"
You little bimbos can bite me!

Offline Mari-Angelina

• God Member
  • Good things come in small packages!
« Reply #542 on: October 21, 2017, 07:13:46 PM »
i try to roll onto my stomach and push myself to my feet after becca falls to the mat!!!   I go for a low dropkick on her!!!

Offline Becca Blast!

• God Member
« Reply #543 on: October 21, 2017, 07:18:07 PM »
I kick free of the cheerbrat and Trampy Smurf.... and then push up to go after them... when the brat smacks my in the chest as I stand .. with both feet!... ummmmmmmmmmpppphhhhh... landing on my ass and holding my girls... you.. bitch... when I get my hands on you... as I roll over and try to get to the ropes to use them to stand back up...

Offline Mari-Angelina

• God Member
« Reply #544 on: October 21, 2017, 07:19:56 PM »
you roll to the ropes as I follow behind you and grab you by your hair and try to whip you to the opposite ropes!!!

Offline Becca Blast!

• God Member
« Reply #545 on: October 21, 2017, 07:44:44 PM »
owwwwwww.. my hair.. pulled up and my arm still holding my chest... a sudden spin and I'm heading for the ropes.. taking them on my back as they bow... and I get slung back at Trampy Smurf.... I close in and curl up.. try to bury my shoulder into her belly and protect my chest at the same time!

Offline Mari-Angelina

• God Member
« Reply #546 on: October 21, 2017, 07:48:34 PM »
i send you to the ropes, you come off I prepare to try to take you down with shoulder block but you are much bigger!!!!  you lower your shoulder sending me flying back knocking me on my little ass!!! i end up near the rope!

Offline Becca Blast!

• God Member
« Reply #547 on: October 21, 2017, 08:01:59 PM »
You make a good bowling pin.. now to see if you are as good a ball...  as I pick up your ankles and try to fold the 5' girl down to about 2 1/2 feet... let's see if I can get your ankles by your head...

Offline Mari-Angelina

• God Member
« Reply #548 on: October 21, 2017, 08:04:56 PM »
you grab my ankles, fold me up, my skirt folds up showing off my hot pink thong!!!.  My ankles by my head as my little ass is up in the air and my pussy near my face.  I squirm about!!!!

Offline Becca Blast!

• God Member
« Reply #549 on: October 21, 2017, 08:07:21 PM »
I straddle your legs as you  squirm.. trying to hold you down so I can reach back and spank that bared ass... my own tiny white shorts spread almost over your face... be... still brat...

Offline Mari-Angelina

• God Member
« Reply #550 on: October 21, 2017, 08:11:03 PM »
you spank my little ass turning it red as I kick back and forth screaming.  I try to turn my head so I don't get your ass in my face!!

Offline Becca Blast!

• God Member
« Reply #551 on: October 21, 2017, 08:14:56 PM »
Giving this brat the spanking she's been begging for... your feet kick up into my chest uuuuffffffffffff.... knocked off you as your heels do what your body couldn't... I lie on my side holding my aching girls and try to get back up...

Offline Mari-Angelina

• God Member
« Reply #552 on: October 21, 2017, 08:27:25 PM »
i quickly unfold and try to get to my feet and drop an elbow to your achinggirls!!!

Offline Becca Blast!

• God Member
« Reply #553 on: October 21, 2017, 08:30:25 PM »
I roll over to push up and I get an elbow into my back.. my arms give out and my chest flattens to the canvas.. uggghhhhhh... you.. brat.. get .. OFF me... as I try to push up again!

Offline Mari-Angelina

• God Member
« Reply #554 on: October 21, 2017, 08:36:01 PM »
i quickly get to my feet, I run between the ropes and climb the corner to the top rope waiting for you to get up!!!