News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Story: Camilla Luddington vs. Addison Timlin

• 0 Replies

Offline Interac

• God Member
Story: Camilla Luddington vs. Addison Timlin
« on: October 13, 2013, 05:59:32 PM »
{alt}
how to screen capture

{alt}
take screen shot

Camilla Luddington was at a Californication reunion party, she was listening and talking to everyone.  She saw Addison Timlin and her big boobs talking about the WBACCF and how she just couldn’t get a fight.

Camilla made her way over and looked at Addison “That’s bullocks, if I got a contract to fight you well you wouldn’t be here you’d be to afraid to ever come near me.  Just like Janet Montgomery, just like Katie McGrath just like Rose Leslie.  All those English girls fear what I’d do to them and “

“Are you serious or are you crazy, those three would end you.  Janet has gone on record saying she was ready to fight you.  You’re all talk.”

“Allison Williams knows I’m not all talk and maybe I never met those three UK wimps but they know better than to fight me and if you want me to show you what fighting is all about give the word.”

Some oohs and aahs took over the crowd.  “You know what Addison.”  Camilla walked away from her and to the middle of the dance floor where she took off her shirt.  “No talk just arse kicking.”

Everyones eyes were on Addison timlin who took a big deep breath and looked around again.  She then heard Camilla “Come on, I’d rather kick Ashley Greene’s ass but you’ll do for now.”

Addison begrudgingly made her way toward Camilla “Do I have to take my shirt off?”

Camilla answered her by slapping her with a right then a left, she ended the combo with a leg sweep putting Addison down on her back.  Addison’s legs were up in the air and Camilla stood up grabbed her by the ankles “you like your tits, your amazing tits its all you have you bitch.”

Camilla put her leg between Addison’s and started stomping Addison’s right tit with her heel over and over and over again.  She stopped and set Addison for a sling shot and fell back throwing Addison across the dance floor.

Addison bounced when she hit the floor and was already regretting her decision to speak back to Camilla.  Maybe if she apologized it would mean something

Camilla stood six feet away waiting for Addison to get up and when the younger actress got up to her hands and knees she got kicked in the right tit sending her on her back.  Camilla looked around she didn’t see anyone rushing in to stop her which meant they still thought Addison could come back or were waiting for her to quit.

She lifted Addison’s right arm up and dropped her left knee on Addisons tit three times then stood at addisons head.  She reached down and grabbed Addison’s left arm.  Camilla stood on Addison’s hair and lifted Addison up by the arms getting a large lung filled scream from Addison Timlin.

She let go and jumped in the air and stomped both feet on Addisons perfect breasts.

Camilla walked around Addison and saw Billie Piper watching the fight “I bet your friends with one of those UK bitches who fear me.”

Camilla sat on Addison’s stomach “I should be fighting Ashley Greene”  She slapped Addison “She’d be a challenge for my stature”  She backhanded Addison “Those three UK bitches”  Forehand slap “Pale in comparison to”  backhand “Me, and that’s why they avoid fighting me.”   Another forehand and Addison was tapping out she was crying and producers asked Camilla to stop

She did and stood up put her foot on Addisons tit and flexed for the crowd “Get me a challenge and you’ll all see what I’m truly capable of.

David Duchovny walked over to Billie Piper “So she mentioned four women how do you think she’d do?”

“Ashley Greene as long as her head is on right would beat her.  Katie McGrath would knock her out cold.  Janet and Rose like the fight, don’t want just to win but they like the fight.  She has a chance against those two.”

****Writers note:  I got it done and said ah I don't wanna work on it nomore, esp after the Greene/Palmer fight.  I literally have very little left****
(Next up sometime: Cuthbert vs. Panettere; Janet Montgomery vs. Emma Stone; Katie McGrath vs. Carla McGlynn; Jill Wagner vs. Kelly Overton; Aubrey Plaza vs. Keira Knightly)