News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

(story) Emma Stone vs. Janet Montgomery

• 2 Replies

Offline Interac

• God Member
(story) Emma Stone vs. Janet Montgomery
« on: October 15, 2013, 09:28:08 PM »
{alt}
upload
{alt}
image upload

Emma Stone was mad, she was called the woman to fear after her role in Zombieland.  She got into her first fight with Nina Dobrev and got some shots in but ended up on the losing end.  Then the words used about her changed, she was soft, she was weak and frail.  There weren’t many she could take if there was any.  She should stick to movies because the extracurricular was out of her rage

She wasn’t soft, she wasn’t weak and she damn sure wasn’t a quitter and she was going to regain the reputation she had after Zombieland.

She knew where to start as well, a woman who many kept raving about her toughness.  A woman who got into an epic fight over in England with some Irish girl… Big deal.  Then she and Aubrey Plaza got into a fight where Aubrey absolutely beat the crap out of the English wimp only to run out of steam.  If Aubrey could do that imagine what she could do to Janet Montgomery.   She wasn’t going to gas she was going to keep beating on Janet and reclaim her status.

She had people tell Janet there was an audition but it was just an empty office with some cameras to record her kicking Janet’s ass.

She had her back to the door and was fiddling around at the desk when she heard the door open “Ah Janet you fell into my “

“ROSE YOU BLOODY BITCH IF YOU WANTED TO FIGHT ME SO BAD WHY NOT JUST SAY SO”

Emma turned around and Janet was running at her lifted her up in the air and dove over the desk and into the chair which toppled over.

Emma got up dazed and confused “Ro…”  She wanted to say Rose who but she got hit with an uppercut that busted up her nose and sent her up in the air and her shoulder’s went over the table while the rest of her stayed on the desk until she slid off.

“You called me a Beastly bitch, I heard all about it well now I’m going to box your ears.”

Emma got on her hands and knees and started to crawl away.  She never felt such anger in her life as she was feeling right now but it was her feeling Janet’s anger at whoever this Rose was.  ‘I thought it was Katie and Aubrey she hated’

SLAM she was put back down flat as Janet jumped on the desk and flew off driving her elbow into the back of Emma’s neck.  Janet stayed on who she thought was Rose Leslie’s neck and grabbed two handfuls of hair and started slamming the red heads face into the floor four times.

She stood up and keeping Emma’s hair she twisted it until she was standing in front of Emma and she brought Emma up and threw her up in the air and into a book shelf.  Emma’s feet were over her head when she hit and she fell on her head.  “I’ve been Brassered off with you for so bloody long”  Janet straight kicked Emma in the pussy mound

“I only wish anyone bloody stunned enough to think you were ever a rival to me could see this”  Janet grabbed both of Emma’s legs under her arms and lifted the red head up in the air and walked her over to the desk where she slammed her down facefirst.  She then grabbed Emma’s ankles dragged her away from the desk so much but made sure she hung there and kicked her in the stomach.

Janet grabbed Emma’s very expensive purse and emptied out the contents on her “Very posh purse for someone who isn’t that rich.”

She was about to choke Emma with the purse when she seen the drivers license.. California drivers license and that was when she realized it wasn’t Rose Leslie she was destroying it was a-lister Emma Stone.

“Oh my so sorry Emma, I would have let you get some shots in if I knew it was you out of respect.”

Janet got up and started walking away “Get back here, I’m not out yet”

Emma was back up a crimson mask “You aint so tough or that strong or that athletic.”

Emma made a move after Janet who shook her head and then used her ballerina training and hit a wrestling move Kofi Kingston called Trouble in Paradise.   Where you do a perpendicular 360 flip and kick the other in the face.  Janet looked down she was being called tough but not a finisher now she was a finisher, she fought the toughest before this and felt sad for Emma.  She wished it was Rose Leslie lying there beaten and broken and bloody.

Janet Montgomery finished with Emma Stone and went to the underground parking to leave USA for a little bit.  Maybe go on a London stage, watch some BBC just enjoy home but first she needed to deal with “Hello… Aubrey”

{alt}
free jpeg images

Aubrey Plaza was seating on the hood of Janet’s car “I heard Emma set you up, other than a bit of sweat it looks like her set up was a failure.”

“I had a bit of motivation because of you.”

“Do tell”

“Get off my car”

Aubrey gave Janet her trademark evil look where kept her head down and eyes up, she smiled evilly and jumped off the hood.  She put her hands behind her back and made a comical walk toward Janet “So How did I motivate you?”

“I thought it was going to be you and when it wasn’t I just wanted to show I’m more than just tough… I’m a finisher, I’m capable of vicious things in order to hurt another.”

They stayed about five feet away from each other and stared at the other “I guess you are more than just a little British girl who hopes the other tires out but Janet you know nothing of the pleasure that comes from hurting someone who wanted to fight.  You don’t know how great it feels when you are done and your opponent is lying there crying and everyone asks you how you can sleep at night with what you did.  You don’t know but I’ll soon show you first hand!”

“You talk like you are a professional, let me advise you Aub…Rey…. Plaza.  You don’t know what it’s like to fight someone who has equal love for you as hate.  To trade punches, kicks and scratches in a pit while dozens watch and after almost an hour of fighting someone who you know can knock people out with one punch, you are on top of her smashing her face over and over and over again.  I did that to Katie, imagine what I’ll do to you when we fight again”

They stayed there staring at each other hands behind their backs the situation was getting more and more tense.  Janet respected, loved and hated Katie McGrath but with Aubrey she really didn’t like her as a person but god  did she respect her.  Aubrey’s feelings for Janet were mutual and the two women stepped into each other chests three inches away from the others.  They moved their heads right and left sizing the other up and started to circle around.

They circled two and a half times and now switched positions from where they were originally.  “The promise I made to Rashida is the only thing saving you right now.”

“I made the promise as well.”  The promise being they wouldn’t fight until Rashida left Parks and Recreation

Aubrey backed away “Soon Janet, Rashida won’t be in our way.”

“What will your excuse be when I beat you again.”

“Won’t need one.”

“We’ll see.”  Janet backed up to her vehicle and got in, took out her plane ticket to England and wondered if any surprises awaited her

She slowly drove past Aubrey Plaza and the two shared one last stare down.  As Janet left the parking area she started to cry she feared fighting Aubrey again.  She was afraid of Aubrey who was tough, strong and vicious and feared not just losing to her but being destroyed like she just destroyed Emma Stone.

Aubrey doubled over and started taking deep breaths and couldn’t stop herself from crying “Are you okay sweetie”  Amy Poehler came out of the car and started rubbing Aubrey’s back “That was pretty tense, I thought you two were going to throw down right then and there and I had no popcorn.”

“I promised Rashida to wait, but we both have so much respect for the other professionally and respect for what we can do to the other.  It’s too late to back out but I’m kind of afraid to fight her again.  If she and I fight full potential and I lose…”  She hugged Amy “Tell me I’ll win”

“Sweetie I didn’t think you should have fought her in the first place but now that we’re here, you come at her with your best cardio.  At your meanest, if you don’t win you’ll have destroyed her mentally.”  Amy continued to console her frightened friend “I think you will win regardless though.”

Aubrey liked those words “Things are so tense when we see each other, I should have challenged her to do something like an arm wrestle or a “

“Kissing match” Amy said “That would have thrown her off

“She is kind of hot… Not as hot as me but still kind of hot”

Offline 890

Re: (story) Emma Stone vs. Janet Montgomery
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2013, 10:23:39 AM »
It's a shame that actual catfight stories have taken a backseat to polls (some of which don't even involve celebrities...), so kudos to you for keeping them coming, I appreciate them. I have a bunch of story ideas myself, but can't seem to get the motivation to actually write them... how do you do it? Also, Emma Stone getting trounced was great.

Offline Interac

• God Member
Re: (story) Emma Stone vs. Janet Montgomery
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2013, 02:25:02 PM »
How I do it don't really know... Guess I take them as a storyline and characters.  Some fights are mismatches and either I scrap them or I make them a mismatch such as this... You usually see them end quick unless it was my motivation to always write it like that.  This particular scrap was more to set up the hate between Janet and Rose Leslie and to also further the storyline.  for those stories i tend to pick at them for a while and work on others mainly.  Then by the time it is those stories on top of the cue  a good portion of the work is finished.

Lot of it for me is visualization, can I see it then I write it.  I've had to trash a lot of stories because I had nothing, heck this Cuthbert/Panettere fight is one i'm having trouble with but most of the work is done now.

I try not to go over ten pages much in a story unless a good storyline came with it or i'm super motivated and just can't stop writing.  Example of each Storyline causing epic fight: Greene/Palmer   Highly motivated: Montgomery/McGrath that story wrote itself for me

Another thing I try to do is seperate the types of stories I write: Catfight, Fight, One sided mismatch, Hodge Podge.  The catfight is the hair ripping, floor rolling, scratching, dirty move type fights (This is what Plaza/Montgomery 2 will be).  The fight is two trained women standing and trading one wins or it gets a little dirty (Tal/Kreuk best example) One sided..Welll this fight and Hodge Podge where its a mix of everything you see those in the epic fights like Palmer/Greene

As for Emma Stone... Yeah I don't see her as much of a fighter and have Janet as a top fighter in my head who also saw the woman she hates more then any other.  Sometimes one sided stories are needed I use them to never use a woman again like Emma who I found when I saw her blonde, she looked weak demure and not capable of anything physical. 

up next on the schedule (Cuthbert/Panettere, i'm concentrating solely on that now; Kelly Overton vs. Jill Wagner; Katie McGrath vs. Carla McGlynn; Aubrey Plaza vs. Keira Knightly, WBACCF9)