News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Suneha vs Jade

• 0 Replies

suneha

Suneha vs Jade
« on: July 04, 2009, 08:34:45 PM »
suneha was 27 and living in her own flat with her boyfriend of two years, Mike. Mike was 28. suneha was a good looking girl, but  very light. She had long brunnete hair and bright blue eyes, and a body which was firm, toned and not particularly curvy.

suneha had a difficult and demanding job in a call centre which meant she couldn't spend much time at home. about a month ago suneha's friend Jade had come to stay at the flat. Jade had been kicked out of their parent's house for sleeping with their mum's younger lover. Jade was just 25 and the very epitome of the word minx. She was clever, cheeky, dirty, beautiful and calculating. at 5'8 she was 1inch taller than suneha and boasted a larger bust and more desireable body. her hair was shoulder length and dyed black, only the same blue eyes would tell you they were sisters.

at her young age jade had already led an active sex life with several partners, whereas Mike was suneha's only sexual partner. Because of this and her model looks it was no surprise poor mike was worn down and seduced by his girlfriend's gorgeous friend. They now enjoyed regular sessions whilst suneha was out working, utterly oblivious as to what her scheming friend sibling was up to.

This all changed one morning however, when suneha had been told she wouldn't be needed at work that day and could go home. That morning Jade had decided to dress up for Mike, and was wearing a tight black sleaveless top, a red and black pleated miniskirt and black knee-high boots, with killer heels.

suneha walked into the flat to find mike handcuffed to the radiator in the bedroom and Jade draped over him in her sexy attire.

"What the @#%$ are you doing with my man?" suneha almost screamed upon seeing this. Her long brunnete hair was tied back in a neat ponytail and she was wearing a classics tight white shirt and knee-length black satin pencil skirt. On her feet she wore 3" heeled black shoes. Mike was gagged down by the radiator, which left Jade to do all the explaining.

"Well, come on , what did you expect, it's about time the poor boy had someone who could please him." She stood over the bound Mike and stroked his face with her flawless black-painted fingernails.

"You little slut! How could you do this?" suneha stormed, hurling her handbag at Jade. It struck her calf. She strode menacingly towards her smiling friend.

"Don't bother , you know you'll get hurt." Boasted the cocky , putting her hands on her shapely hips.

"I'll teach you not to take other people's boyfriends you horrible slut!" Yelled suneha, grabbing her friends arms. Jade took suneha's ponytail in one hand and pulled back on it hard. suneha released her grip immediately. Jade punched her suneha twice in the gut, kneed her hard on the thigh and then tossed her to the floor like a rag doll.

"When are you going to teach me my lesson then wimp?" Jade taunted her fallen . suneha tried to leap back up but a well aimed blow from Jade's heel ensured she did not. She tried again and this time the toe of Jade's boot connected with suneha's nose. there was a painful crunch and she hit the floor with a pained moan. Her nose began to bleed.

"Give it up suneha, I'm better than you, at everything." Jade continued. suneha looked up, her vision was somewhat blurred, but the adrenaline and anger ensured she remained conscious. "You heartless bitch, why are you doing this to me? what did I ever do to you?" suneha whimpered. Jade stepped forwards and pinned suneha's hands under her heels, forcing her to remain on all fours. Then she grabbed her friend's chin in her delicate fingers, making her look up at her.

"You really are utterly pathetic, aren't you?" She mused, looking at the immense pain. her hands being crushed under the heels of her merciless friend. "If you apologise and let me keep mike here, i might let you off." she finished.

"No..." suneha whimpered, "Please stop Jade, please leave us alone, I'll do anything, I won't tell anyone about this. Please, you're hurting me." Jade laughed out loud at her friend's begging. "No...that's not what I asked is it wimp?" Jade replied coldly. she let go of her chin and pushed her head away, down to the ground, so suneha was held in an involuntary begging position.

"If you want your hands to still be working i suggest your lips have a little get together with my boots." Jade smiled, putting her hands on her hips, awaiting suneha's grovelling apology. Mike was shouting something over by the radiator, but because of Jade's gag he could not be heard. meanwhile down at Jade's feet suneha was using all her willpower not to give in to her cruel sister.

Jade coolly ground her right heel on suneha's hand. suneha screamed in pain. "Why are my boots still dry?" Enquired Jade, knowing her friend would crack sooner or later. She bent down and slapped suneha's pretty face hard. "Lick." she said sternly. her hands returned to her hips as suneha reluctantly licked at the boots of her bitchy . she could not believe the situation she was in. Her friend had stolen her boyfriend, kicked her ass and all she could do in response was lick the toe-end of her boots.

Eventually Jade stepped off of her hands, which were now red raw. The right one was bleeding. "Now @#%$ off out of my flat wimp." Jade said sternly, pointing at the front door. "Go, unless you want seconds." Mike was yelling into his gag again. Jade strutted up to him and slapped his face. "Shut it you." she commanded. mike's muffled cries faded.

suneha had now staggered to her feet. "what are you still doing here?" Jade asked in exasperation. "You...you can't make me leave my own flat. Please be reasonable jade." suneha pleaded to her heartless friend.

"if you're still here in five seconds i'm going to slap you until you can't even spell your own name." Jade told her. suneha decided she had no other option and braved another attack on Jade. The cocky  was caught off guard and suneha managed to push her to the floor. Jade tried to push up but suneha sat astride her and clamped her thighs over jade's arms. She grabbed Jade's hair in one hand. "you spiteful cow, i'll show you not to try and kick me out of my own home. The only one who's leaving...is you." Jade kicked and struggled and it was getting harder for her smaller sibling to maintain her hold. then with a sly smile jade swung her legs up and got her booted feet around suneha's neck. With ease her strong legs powered suneha to the floor.

suneha struggled hard against this turn of events but to no avail as Jade climbed on top of her and sat on collar, straddling her pretty, bruised face, her black lacey knickers pressing against her chin. suneha tried to move her arms but noticed they were buried hopelessly under Jade's calves.

"So i'm leaving, am I?" Jade laughed, getting her breath back. "Oh no..." whimpered suneha , feeling her body being crushed by her friend's perfect thighs. "Don't worry suneha I've decided to let you stay." jade smiled, looking down into her friend's grieving face. "You can be my personal slave. how does that sound?" suneha began to struggle but it was barely noticeable as she was dominated by her friend's legs. "I'll have you both chained to the radiator there, by the bed." Jade smiled down atsuneha  "And then whenever i click my fingers you will both lick my shoes, totally clean." she rested her pretty hands on her powerful thighs. "But first i need to make you more... willing."

suneha wondered what she meant by this, but didn't have to wait long. her face was being bombarded by hard, open handed slaps. Each one stung and made her cry out. She could feel her will and resolve ebbing away with each slap. The bitchy Jade continued this for nearly twenty minutes. By the end suneha was gasping. Jade stepped off of her, confident she had down enough, that no more resistance existed in side her wimpy friend. She clicked her fingers and pointed at her boots. "Lick." She spoke. In seconds the weary suneha  was tonguing the slick black leather that adorned Jade's feet. As she did this Jade checked her fingernails, fortunately for suneha they were still perfect after her slapping session. "stop." She clicked her fingers again. suneha stopped licking immediately.

Jade sat her perfect rear on the bed and crossed her legs in the most elegant and feminine way possible. Click! "take off my boots." suneha unzipped and removed her friend's sexy knee-high boots and placed them gently on the floor next to the bed.

"Go on slave, help yourself to a good whiff of my feet." Jade laughed. The remorselessly-beaten submissive suneha leant in close and inhaled a strong dose of her friend foot sweat. "How do they smell slave?" jade asked. "B-beautiful." Whimpered suneha. "I do hope you're not lying to me " Jade grinned maliciously, "i think you'd better have another sniff to make sure." suneha did not hesitate at all, the ruthless beating had left her helpless to Jade's will, she had been completely physically and mentally dominated and enslaved by her friend. She took a deep whiff and held back the gagging motion. "S-still smells good su." She whimpered.

"Good for you." jade replied. "Clean them." She clicked her fingers, "Make sure you get in between my toes, i haven't done them for a couple of days." suneha took jade's pretty toes in her mouth and obediently began to lick them. Going between Jade's toes was not a pleasent task at all. The sweat and toejam didn't go down well at all. After the third gap her eyes began to water, but she continued relentlessly. jade's commands were all that mattered to her. Jade wiggled her toes inside her sisters mouth, revelling in the total destruction of her older sister.

By the time suneha had finished the first foot she was in a terrible state. She looked almost too sick and weary to continue. Jade crossed her legs the other way, presenting her other foot. Click! "And again bitch." She spoke. It took suneha longer this time, the taste and the smell were destroying her senses, her battered face was turning white as her tongue journeyeed betyween her stronger friend's toes.

Finally, when it seemed she would pass out from the relentless abuse Jade clicked her fingers. "stop." with a huge sigh of relief suneha sank to the ground. Jade stood up and strutted the length of the flat.

"yes." she smiled. "I think i'm going to like it here."
« Last Edit: July 04, 2009, 08:54:21 PM by suneha »