News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Catfight Championship Part 5 of Several

• 0 Replies

tedfreele

« on: July 06, 2009, 01:36:19 AM »

New readers may find these earlier parts helpful!   
Part 1  Celebrity Catfights  04/26.09
Part 2  Celebrity Catfights  03/26/09
Pars3  Celebrity Catfights   05/19/09
Part4   Celebrity Catfights  06/10/09

Now, with the tiny blonde Anne Heche gone, her saliva mixed with Demi Moore's pussy juices at their parting when Demi drove the sexy little blonde away from her slave-camp as a reward for winning an established Freedom Fight with the vicious brunette. In addition to her release from sex-slavery to the over-sexed Demi, Anne was given a reference for a job in a sexual women's spa and now has her new sex-fighting experense  to control violent dirty catfights with murder on each woman's mind at Jade's erotic spa for extremely violent female sex and bloody sex-dueling!!

The status in Demi's catfight stable now had four brunettes and two blondes, namely - Jane, Julia, Andi and Demi with blondes, Bunny and Suzanne! This was too unbalanced and Demi called for another blonde to at least replace the freed Anne Heche! But before the sponsor could drag in another blonde sex-slave for Demi, a huge surprise showed up one morning for breakfast!

A BEAUTIFUL BLONDIFIED JULIA ROBERTS, HER STRIKING BLONDNESS PILED IN  A BEAUTIFUL ARRANGEMENT AT THE BACK OF HER PRETTY HEAD and her overall appearance so mesmerizing that Bunny became WILDLY infatuated with this image of female beauty.!  And to add to the effect, Julia had trimmed her brown mass of pubic hair to a neat and blonde stripe just above her always- delicious pussy, just a trace of jirm showing on her excited clitoris that was starting to peek out between her thin, lipsticked labia!! 

Demi and the other five slaves gasped at this transformation and glanced over at Bunny who immediately laid claim to this gorgeous vision, standing up at the table so that her swelling clitoris became visible, rising out from her bared pussy and capturing this gorgeous creature's attention! The blonde giantess was madly advertizing her primary sexual attraction (as if those gorgeous breasts weren't enough) so as to have Julia's tight pussy wrapped around this swelling, orgasm producing sex-organ - ALL FOR JULIA'S SCREAMING  AND VIOLENTLY ORGIASTIC PLEASURES !!

Julia's eye widened at this disclosure and she gasped, "Bunny, you're my mistress right now! Please fuck me with that gorgeous thing sticking out just above your lovely cxnt and ram it all the way into me as hard as you can!!" them as Bunny held back for a moment, Julia gasped, "C'mon you dirty blonde bitch  "GET ME OFF WITH THAT HUGE THING DRIVING INTO MY TIGHT PUSSY -- C'MON, C'MON  I  KNOW MY TIGHT PUSSY CAN MAKE YOU COME SO HARD YOUR EYES WILL POP OUT OF THEIR  SOCKETS!!" 

Then came groans from the rest of the slaves, knowing that Bunny was about to succumb to this beautiful, BLONDE GODDESS' wild invitation for a violent fucking experience. Then as Julia screamed, "GET THAT THING IN THERE QUICKLY, I'M GOING  MAD FOR IT FUCKING ME TO DEATH!!" the moans and groans at their loss turned to anger at Julia for usurping that huge sex-instrument going in for HER pleasure instead of their own and now the 'BLONDE GODDESS' was in for later mauling and biting for spoiling their pleasures with Bunny's fantastic sex  tool!

Demi consulted with Suzanne - "I don't remember Bunny having that thing sticking out of her cxnt when I fucked her the first time! And Suzanne, ever the smotty little blonde bitch, snapped "WELL, SHE PROBABLY COULDN'T GET IT HARD OVER YOUR SMELLY cxnt AND THOSE SAGGY TITS YOU FLOP AROUND ALL THE TIME" all this as a hoped-for catfight with Demi right then, "YOU KNOW, DEMI - YOU OUGHT TO TAKE A DOUCHE EVERY DAY - YOUR cxnt SMELLS LIKE A GARBAGE DUMP IN BUENOS AIRES - WHICH IS ABOUT THE WORST THERE IS IN THE WORLD!"

Normally. this would have gotten Demi in the air diving into Suzanne for a dirty cxnt-ripping catfight, but she was so excited about Julia Roberts, with the BLONDE MANE, getting fucked royally by Bunny's huge clitoris that she all-but ignored the disappointed Suzanne who really needed a dirty fight to blast out her accumulated uterus-jism into a screaming brunette face!! But now it was time to watch Bunny's huge appendage driving into Julia Robert's tight vagina and hear the screams and gasps of pleasure from this monumental clitoris-fucking.of two blondes, one huge and aggressive - with an enormous "COCK" and the other, a beautiful BLONDE GODDESS with jutting
42 CC tits that were destined to be in the bigger blonde's mouth to enhance the hge orgasm she was going to have over her blonde victim's tight vagina tightly gripping her excited clitoris that was driving in and out of it!!

And that was the way it was going - Bunny had picked up the gasping  Julia, the bigger blonde's mouth already seeking her victim's nearest tit and placing her on the breakfast table as Julia obligingly raisted her legs high for easier penetration. Bunny, now completely under her spell, gasped something unintelliglible as Julia guided that slimy monster into her open pussy and her gaping vaginal opening as she screamed for quick penetration!! Wildly anxious for instant penetration, Julia's two fingers of one hand were spreading her vulva wide so as to accomodate Bunny's clit as it drove up into her!!

The red-face, giantess blonde Bunny drove in hard, but stopped as her victim's partly dry vagina slowed up the penetration, even though her slimy clitoris jism  was sticky enough not to be all rubbed off on Julia's labia!! Julia felt the hesitation and screamed for 'MORE< GET MORE OF THAT THING INTO ME, YOU STUPID BITCH!!" somehing that Bunny took immediate offense to!!

"Now this sex-session had become a FUCK_FIGHT with Bunny as the protagonist and the screaming Julia as her willing opponent! 'YOU FUCKING LITTLE FAKE-BLONDE WHORE, I'M A STUPID BITCH, HUH!" Bunny shouted as the other sex-slaves watching all shouted for Bunny to, "GIVE IT TO HER GOOD, BUNNY', "BITE HER TITS HARD AND MAKE HER SCREAM  IN PAIN!"  and other wild mauling suggestions that would give this usurping, fake-blonde bitch taking over the wild orgasms that Bunny was always able to give them after winning a dirty catfight after one of the DEMI-instigated slave catfights they had each evening!

But now, the BUNNY-JULIA blonde fuck-fight was getting more exciting! Julia's partly dry vagina was wrinkling up around Bunny's sensitive clitoris, causing some mild discomfort for both gasping fighters! Bunny's eleven-inch clitoris was already half buried in Julia's vagina, the victim's vagina lining wrinkled and tightly binding Bunny's would-be COCK as the sensations that they both were getting from this tie-up were fantastic! Julia's vaginal lining was being squeezed and stretched in different places inside her excited cxnt while Bunny's clitoris was just as wildly stimulated by the combination of the vaginal wrinkles, the tight muscles around Julia's cxnt, and the faux-blonde's
and Bunny frantic squirming and thrusting to drive the clitoris further into it's goal- Julia's sensitive cervix and uterus!. 

Julia was able to determine the depth of Bunny's penetration and was screaming for her 'ATTCKER'  to get in further, "You dumb cxnt! GET IN FURTHER, PUSH HARD, YOU WIMPY BITCH, BUT STOP BITING MY TITS, YOU STINKING SHIT-BAG WHORE!" and Bunny, already angry, screamed back, "OK, YOU FUCKING DIRTY BRUNETTE SLUT,  HOW'S THIS FEEL !"  raising her lower body up to add more weight to drive further into her wildly excited victim!!  Bunny's SLIMY CLIT finally did the trick and her huge organ slid  past Julia's vaginal wrinkles and her clitoris head slammed hard into Julia's throbbing cervix, sliding past the loosened flaps and
invading Julia's SQUIRMIN, THRUSTIN, FLOPPING uterus - it as wildly excited from all this as was her brain!!.

Now the BLONDE GODDESS was in some worriment - the big blonde 'RAPIST' had gotten into her womb and she shrieked, "YOU FUCKING BAG OF SHIT, YOU BROKE INTO MY BABY-MAKER!"  although her pain was not quite as bad as she let on!! But Bunny was so far into the orgasm this breaching brought on that she only grunted and thrust in hard again as the orgasm brought on by her huge clitoris being tightly squeezed by Julia's spasming vagina and her invaded uterus did a really violent job on the giantess blonde !

The onlooking slaves were amazed at how violent Bunny's orgasm was, her face was beet-red and she pumped that huge clit in and out of the 'GODDESS BLOND Julia's  also-spasming pussy for the full eleven inches, Julia shrieking with pleasure at each stroke and in BOTH DIRECTIONS!. The slave-girls were all screaming with excitement and Demi jumped on Andi and sucked n her excited left nipple, biting down on it as her first orgasm took over. Andi shrieked and twisted around to get at her mistress's gland and bit Demi just as hard as Suzanne nearly went mad at Demi's screams from Andi's hard biting. Suzanne really wanted Demi softened up for a quick win in a
Freedom Fight and shouted for Andi to keep biting - "GET HER OTHER TIT AND BITE IT HARD, THEN GO DOWN TO GET HER STINKING cxnt AND BITE IT TOO -I 'LL HELP YOU IF SHE FIGHTS BACK!  GET THAT DIRTY BITCH GOOD FOR ME!" dropping to her knees to follow Demi and Andi rolling around the mats their mouths locked on each others' breast, chewing hard between the shrieks at the breast-bites they were getting from each other!! Later, both girls complained about the multitude of biting bruises eachof their gorgeous breasts had all over them!!   

Jane Russell was into her own pussy with several fingers, her jism spurting out on Andi and Demi while Julia and Bunny were still on the table. But then Bunny picked up the smaller would-be blonde and lowered her down next to Demi and Andi, still pumping into the screaming Julia who by now had gone through nearly eight violent spasms and was having trouble breathing because the orgasms were so violent.! Panting hard for air, Julia managed to get out, "Oooooh, YOU FUCKING cxnt,  THAT DAMN THING IS NEARLY KILLING ME, BUT PUSH IT INTO ME HARDER - C'MON HARDER YOU SLUT -- HARDER, HARDER!"  Bunny, herself nearly unconscious
from the huge spasms she was having - at least twice as many as Julia because the smaller blonde's wrinkled vagina lining was roughing up Bunny's clitoris to such an extent while she was pumping it in and out of Jula that her spasms were the hardest and longest that she'd ever had from using her big clitoris on another girl!

Suzanne was getting distracted from the Andi-Demi breast fighting by Julia and Bunny's screaming. Suzanne got to her knees and crawled around to get at Bunny's vagina and fist her to get a double-orgasm going, realizing that the giantess was going crazy just with her clit stimulation inside Julia's bunched- up vaginal lining. Suzanne was wondering how Bunny could handle a double-orgasm from both a deep fisting and her clit get squeezed inside Julia's pussy ? The big blonde reacted beyond Suzanne's predictions and nearly fainted as she "sufferred" through two simultaneous orgiastic spasms ALL AT ONCE!

And Julia was also affected by all this!. The BLONDE GODDESS  felt Suzanne fooling around near her own pussy that was being invaded by Bunny's huge clit and screamed for the little bitch to stay away from her cxnt,..but Suzanne was only interested in Bunny's unused vagina and had already gotten three fingers into it and was excited about Bunny's quick reaction to her mild clawing.  The big blonde shrieked loudly at Suzanne's intrusion and when the little blode bitch got further up inside the giantess, the orgasm  was tremendous and was followed immediately by another one generated from Bunny's clit scraping past a pile-up of Julia's vaginal lining that finally got slimy
enough to let Bunny's clitoris pass through!!

Then with Suzanne pressing her attack on Bunny's vagina, the big blonde began to go through orgasm after orgasm, each one  more violent than the previous, Suzanne's twisting fist and exploring fingers adding to the clitoris stimulation from Julia's tight vagina and its wrinkled lining. It was a miracle that Bunny stayed conscious to enjoy this tremendous experience and she was very effusive in her thanks to the BLONDE GODDESS Julia and the little blonde bitch Suzanne for her wonderful treatment for the half-hour it went on! "GAWD, IS MY PUSSY EVER SORE  AFTER ALL THAT FUCKING!" Bunny commented later, adding, "BUT I'D DO IT AGAIN, BUT NOT WITH MY
CLIT FEELING LIKE IT DOES NOW !" gazing at both of her "torturer"s  longingly, in hopes of a restart and more of what she'd had from them both!

Julia, busily fixing up her beautiful hairdo from what Suzanne had done to it after they both were finished with the exhausted Bunny, glared at the weeping Suzanne who was cradling both breasts from where Julia had bitten them for " Messing up her lover, Bunny!" while she was getting such a good clit-fucking!! This fight had only lasted a minute because Suzanne had been orgasming from Bunny's squirming thigh against her crotch while her thrusting fist was deep up  inside the big blonde, so  Julia had no trouble with subdueing her with punishing breast-chewing and digging her own fingers into the dirty, little bitch's cxnt while she was on top of her, biting those lovely firm tits
on Suzanne's squirming chest while Demi and the other slaves gasped with excitement at Julia's massive mauling and Suzanne's screeching!!

At this point the BEAUTIFUL BLONDE GODDESS, Julia Roberts owned all of Demi's slave -- and maybe even DEMI -HERSELF !!

END Part 5