News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Catfights Halloween 2013 Frankenstein's castle pt 1

• 18 Replies

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
Catfights Halloween 2013 Frankenstein's castle pt 1
« on: November 10, 2013, 07:32:18 AM »
Freecatfights Halloween 2013 Frankensteins castle

The moon was showing for now. Yet in the distance, clouds had begun to build. Lightning flashing across the heavens.
It looked like it was going to be a good night, for the baron's experiments at the castle.
It was also going to be a wonderful night, for a catfights Halloween party!!

The narrow road wound up along the hilly countryside. The horses, and carriages still being used, to make this last part of the journey.
Hundreds of eyes seemed to watch, from the darkened woods, on both sides of the trail. A howling, begins, as gravel crunches beneath the carriage wheels.
Up ahead at last, the ladies see the large, old style castle coming closer.
The eerie strains of organ music, drifting through the air. As they finally cross the lowered drawbridge, across the moat.
Inside the entryway, a hunchbacked man, informs the lady, his name is Igor.
Igor pointing the way, before lantern in hand. He tends to the horses, and carriages. The drivers seeming to have vanished into the light mist, creeping into the main courtyard.

"AUUUUUUUUUUUUUGHHhhhhhhhhhh!!!" One of the ladies screams, the rest jumping in panic, hearts pounding.
Had some creature of the night attacked one of them??
"Oh wait, okay, found my other candy wrapper." Sadie announces gleefully, making sure it covered the nipple, it was intended to.
Some of the ladies laughing nervously. While others glare at her or make rude gestures her way.

Then they begin to enter the main doors, on their way to the party.
I had arrived early, to make sure everything was ready for the ladies. Room assignments, food, drinks, and of course the party.
Since the real count Dracula, had informed the baron, doctor frankenstein. That he most likely could not attend.
I was greeting the ladies, dressed to stand in for him this night.

MickeyFites grins, as the red head takes in my costume. The busty red head dressed as a sexy, adult version, of Princess Ariel, the little mermaid.
Yet the amount of firm cleavage Mickey was showing, would have made the princess green with envy on land or under the sea.

I direct the ladies to be led to the main ballroom, their luggage or personal things, being ghosted to their rooms. By actual ghosts, not visible to their eyes for the moment.
Sometimes the less the ladies saw, the better it was for their nerves.

"Stand and salute!!" Mona says confidently, as she enters. Mona dark haired, and dressed in very non regulation, yet sexy military look. A camo hat on her head. Mona's assets nicely held, in a camo sports bra, tight booty shorts. With a fine looking pair of black boots, for ass kicking added as well.
"Thanks for the invite." Mona says, before moving along to the ballroom.
Several of the ladies looking at the grinning jack-o-lanterns placed along the way.
The large paintings on the stone walls, seeming to have the eyes following them.
Colored orange and black streamers, mixed with the cowbwebs hanging around.

"Coffee, take a memo for you?" Judy asks, smiling, enjoying my reaction to her costume.
The buxom blonde dressed as a very eye catching secretary. The blouse strained over her large, natural assets, seeming ready to burst, each breath she took. Some of the front buttons undone, to show a large amount of smooth skinned cleavage.
Her skirt, stopping above her knees. I think it would be difficult, getting much done at the office, with Judy dressed this way. Then she was moving on.

"May I come aboard?" A very lovely, busty blonde asks. NataliaD was dressed in a very sexy, and skimpy lady pirate costume. Pleasing amounts of womanly curves showing, from her loosely tied top, to her dangerously skimpy skirt. Her long blonde hair, flowing out from her hat.
"Now Storm, don't let the other ladies catch you staring at my booty!!" Natalia says giggling slightly. Then making sure, I did just that, as she wonderfully shook her pirate booty, while heading past on her way.

'May I count on you, to support your Cuban Wonder Woman?" Evangelina asks, dazzling, and sexy in her costume. The lovely lady from cuba, wearing the base costume as wonder woman. With it looking wonderful on her curvy figure. Some of the colors changed to represent her country. Yet with her looking this good in it. I don't think anyone would complain.

"Outta the way, let the count suck on this!!" I hear, before a very pretty young SadieWrestles slams into me, giving me a hug.
"Hiya count, as you can see, I'm your Halloween treat!!" Sadie announces, as I have to admit, her minimal costume was inventive, as well as sexy on her.
Sadie having taken candy bar wrappers. Then making them into a kind of bikini, just covering the bare essentials.
"So count, long as the party does not BITE... feel free to lick N suck instead!!" Sadie says gleefully, bare belly, and shapely legs displayed.
"MOANER!!!!   Mona, Mona , MONA!!" Sadie cries out, seeing G.I. Mona ahead, and darting off after her.

Soft thunder rolls above in the heavens. As a very athletic, and attractive blonde strides my way. Her body having a cat like grace to her movements.
Almost all of her long, toned legs on display in her costume. It hugged her curvy body nicely, as she still held the white haired wig, she would soon put on for her costume.
I was enjoying getting to meet, Smiling_Panther for the first time.
She was pretty, and her body was nicely rocking, the super heroines spandex costume.
"The thunder does not lie, the mistress of storms has arrived." She says smiling.
Soon moving ahead, after we exchange a few words of greeting.

I try and keep my eyes in my head, as BadBailey makes her presence known.
The brunette beauty, barely has her large, firm breasts covered by a ripped white tee shirt. The rest of her nice body, dressed with only a white thong. Numbers written here and there.
Ulimited data written on her top. Bailey's heaving well formed breasts, drawing attention to the message. Another one written about a free phone, on her crotch.
"Call me some time... I am a sexy cell phone plan." Bailey says smiling, before giving a nice view of her firm, thonged ass when she walks by.

Irish Kayla was next, threatening one of the ghost butlers with her shillelagh. The ghost appearing, after dropping a piece of luggage. "Don't think your going to be lucky, with this leprachaun!!" She says waving the wooden stick his way. Bowing and apologizing he backs away. As soon as she looks away from him, going to ghosting invisible again.
Kayla is a very pretty young red head. Her costume definately not for kids trick or treating.
Kayla's nice long legs, ending in a pair of hip hugging, green short shorts. Her toned belly bared. A simple white top, tied across her front, to barely cover her womanly assets.
Magic shamrock wand one hand, shillelagh in the other. Green suspenders, to help keep her skimpy costume on, and in place.
I was pleased meeting Kayla, and it looked like she came to enjoy herself at the party.

Rama was next, and the lady arrived ready for combat. A thin silky green scarf, covering, her mouth, and some of her lower face.
Her green costume tied behind her neck. Shoulders bare, and the front plunged down the middle. Rama's impressive large firm breasts, showing the inner curves of both globes. The front baring her belly button, to end in a swimsuit style bottom, to cover her womanhood, and firm ass. While leaving her shapely legs exposed.
A battle staff in hand. Knee high green and gold boots.
Rama came dressed as Jade, from mortal kombat.

RavenKelly made her way to be greeted next.   Kelly was looking good, as a sexy devil girl. Dressed in a black bodysuit, with a cowl in the back behind her head. A black and red poofy skirt, well above her knees. Black mesh stockings on her shapely legs. Tiny horns on her head, with a small handheld pitchfork. Kelly looked to plan on a devilish good time at the party.

"Maybe we should neck later count Storm, darling." A very stunning VenezaulanGoddess says smiling, showing her fangs. Carmen arriving as one eye catching vampiress. Her ample curves barely contained in a black and red bustier. A skimpy black skirt around her hips, with jagged ends on it, like Elvira's longer dresses usually had. Carmen showing a lot of cleavage, as well as a lot of leg.
"Hey if that cuban tramp Evangelina is here, means 3toosexy is in the house!! A very sexy dark haired beauty cries out, running up to hug Carmen.

Mari-Angelina dressed in a deer skin top, as well as a very brief animal skin over her sex, and most of her tight ass.
Turning, and shaking her goods, the lower skirt part lifting, giving a nice view of her firm derrier. "I'm PocahontASS!!" Mari informs smiling.
Mari-Angelina may not always be the largest lady in the fight. Yet she was beautiful, and spirited enough, to make a fight of it anytime, and anywhere.
The two head in, with shrieks, letting me know they spotted Evangelina. The lovely latina trio getting together, starting the party.

TougherBitch glided along on her way next. Sharon was eye catching this night. The blonde basically was wearing bra, panties and not much else.
Sharon had on a white bra, the cups lined with a blue silk. That helped draw your eyes to her impressive cleavage that much more. Her belly taut, and bare. Shapely legs exposed, the bare necessities covering her sex, and not much of her ass. The rest of her ensemble a sheer white veil, with blue trim, matching her bra.
"I'll be sure to save a dance for you later." Sharon says smiling, before making her way in.

"Hey puddin, that lady get you all worked up?" "Need your Harly, Karly to keep you warm?" Karly_Kats says smiling, leaning towards me, showing off her own ample and pleasing cleavage.
Karly was dressed as a very sexy Harly Quinn. An orange and purple bustier, white blouse tied loosely across part of it. A very skimpy white skirt, that did show some of her orange thong. Purple and orange leggings, and her pretty face whited to complete the character. For now she did not have the black eye mask on, which I was glad. Karly was a very pretty lady.
Then she as very up close and personal, as she rubs herself against me. "I think you like your Karly Harly Quinn, Hmmmm Mr. S?? She asks, as I now see the mallet being dragged behind her. Karly's beauty and exposed assets having had my full attention.
"Got bitches to bop, but maybe will join you in the casket later, for some private Karly time!!" She says before giving me a kiss. Then wiggling her nice ass very well, as she moves onto the party.

FightingWifeHeather prowled in next. Sporting a very clingy tan leotard, that left her legs bare, while clinging to her sleek, curvy figure. Heather smiles, as she runs her claws over me gently. "This cougar is on the hunt." "Maybe after dealing with my prey inside, we can chat more privately." The sensual blonde offers, before padding her way into the party.

"Don't close those doors just yet!!" A very attractive brunette calls out. Dressed in a black leather vest, and black bra. With a black leather mini skirt, and ass kicking black boots. KatarinaHit made her arrival, as a very sexy motorcycle mama.
Katarina's skirt side slit, both sides, showing even more, of the lovely brunette's long legs.
Katarina knew how to move her lovely body, very well in her biker boots.
The last to accept an invite an arrive. With her there, all the guests had made it. Hooking her arm in mine.
"Shall we?" She asks, as I walk in with Katarina, to the Halloween party, now going full swing. 

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
Re: Catfights Halloween 2013 Frankenstein's castle pt 2
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2013, 07:32:57 AM »
Catfights Halloween pt 2

The large ballroom was decorated wonderfully for the party. Even a small mock cemetary, with mist, and strobe lights, at the bandstage area.
The fireplace was lit, and crackling merrily. Doctor Frankenstein having some of the castle heated now, including this room. Yet it did help add to the setting of the party.
A witch's cauldron bubbling nicely, at the fire as well.

Tables laid with snacks, and drinks for the ladies, as they mingled and chatted. As expected threetoosexy stood together. Carmen, Evangelina, and Mari-Angelina making comments, while pointing at some of the other ladies. Laughing, making gestures, and not all of them friendly.

Not far away, Sadie, Karly, and Bailey also had grouped together, some of their talk, clearly about the other trio. I was also glad to see them accept Kayla, as the newer young lady walked up. They soon included her, with their group.
Other ladies helping themselves to refreshments.
Music playing, as well as playful sounds of chains being dragged, creaky doors opening, and closing, with ghostly moans heard in the background as well. Just proper setting for the mood, and party.

Irish Kayla gestures towards the snacks. The rest of the small group soon heading that way together. I was enjoying the company of a very sexy devil girl Kelly, and a very scantilly clad, dark haired beauty named Rama, dressed in, and nicely spilling out of her Jade costume.
Katarina having made her way, to stand by the lovely pirate lady NataliaD.
Now and then Mickey sending me a naughty smile, when she caught my eye.
I am just about to ask Sharon for her dance, maybe catch up with Smiling_Panther, now sporting the white wig, that completed her character costume. Damn she looked good, in that outfit.
When the lovely latina trio begins striding towards the tables as well.

Kayla is just reaching for something, as Carmen bumps into her, sending her falling forward, into the snacks, and drinks. Some of them splashing onto her, helping her top, to become wet, and cling to her firm breasts.
Karly grabs a cup, and tosses it at Carmen. "Bite this bitch, leave her alone!!" Karly cries out.
"Take this you clown!!" Evangelina responds, by dumping another drink over Karly. I try to ignore how nice it looks, glistening on, and streaming between Karly's firm tits.
"Welcome to sadieville slut!!" Sadie yells, before hitting Evangelina with a pie.
"Never overlook a HOT ass indian maiden whore!!" Mari-Angelina declares, before Sadie gets pied as well.
"Have a drink, while my Irish eyes are smiling skank!!" Kayla ads in, dumping liquid over Mari-s head. The feisty young redhead, getting some payback, for her own wetting.

The groups begin to push, shove, and bump into other ladies, that soon become involved. A few ladies trying to calm things down, as the party, was now becoming a catfights halloween party.
Soon almost all of the ladies were going at it, smashing into tables, sending drinks, and snacks flying. Clothing, soon the next thing being torn, and sent sailing here and there.
Sadie's costume, being stripped fast, and early, as the lovely young blonde crashes into me. "Quick got any snickers or twix on you?" She asks, as I try to be good, not staring at her beautiful naked body.

Mona and Mickey have begun to square off. Sexy soldier, versus not so little, busty mermaid.

Pirate lady NataliaD, is being cautious, as Smiling_Panther seems to be stalking her.

JudyD's top is gaping open. The only way to describe her large, natural looking meaty tits. Is to say, it looked like anyone she hit with them, would be destroyed fairly easy. Very firm, very solid, and now aimed to damage. The very sexy cuban wonder woman Evangelina. Who was facing off, against the sexy blonde secretary.

RavenKelly was hanging back, prodding people with her pitchfork. As KatarinaHit and BadBailey began going at it. Motorcycle mama, trying to dial up, the lovely cell phone plan.

Dark haired Rama, was being stalked by Cougar FightingWifeHeather, as TougherBitch Sharon, was also looking to dance all over her.

Irish Kayla, vampiress Carmen, Harly Karly Kats, and hot ass indian maiden Mari-Angelina, where tangled in a group together still.

"Hey need the cape count Stormy!!" Sadie says smiling, chomping on a snack size snickers bar. Grabbing my cape, pasting the candy wrapper over one nice sized, well formed breast. Sadie wraps the cape around herself, before heading back, to get into the fight.

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
Re: Catfights Halloween 2013 Frankenstein's castle pt 3
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2013, 07:33:37 AM »
Catfights Halloween 2013  Pt 3

All through out the large castle ballroom, ladies had begun to fight with each other. The music seeming to change, into something more fast beat, to match.
Clothing, claws, fists and food flying one side to the other.

Mona was looking to do some serious booted ass kicking, to princess Ariel, otherwise known as Mickeyfites. Mona's sports bra was gone. Yet the dark haired g.i. Jane, had Mickey stripped down to her princess's thong. The lovely, and curvy redhead, having her problems, with Mona. As they collide together again, breasts and fists doing damage.

Smiling_Panther, had NataliaD being very cautious around the long legged blonde. Natalia's pirate top, had been clawed open. Before the other blonde, had raked her tits with her nails, before landing a punch, then moving back again. As if she was stalking Natalia.
The buxom blonde pirate, having to rethink her strategy.

Evangelina's top was gone, as was Judy D's secretary blouse. The cuban wonder woman, having a very beautiful, and nice sized pair of firm breasts. Yet they could not match up in size or hitting power, with Judy D's large ladies.
Evangelina trying to move, while lashing out, with fast fists for now. Hoping not to get her girls trapped, and punished by Judys.

BadBailey's top was already torn, so off early. The lovely brunette now struggling in only her skimpy white thong. Firm, well formed breasts heaving, and her fists streaking out. Trying to contact with motorcycle mama KatarinaHit. Katarina's sexy figure displayed in only her black , bra and panties. RavenKelly being devilish, helping to strip some of her clothing.
Then Kelly had been caught between the duo, as they fought past her.
The lovely lady from the UK losing some of her own costume, before fighting her way free again.
Kelly manages to poke Bailey with her pitchfork again, landing a punch to Katarina. Before a caped, and mostly unwrapped Sadiewrestles, barrels into Kelly, the two of them tumbling to the floor together.
As now Bailey and Katarina square off, no more distractions. 

Rama's face is now uncovered, and beautiful. The top portion of her costume torn away, her large, firm breasts heaving, and smacking against the other two ladies. Only the bottoms of her cotume and her boots still on.
FightingwifeHeather's firm right breast now exposed, as her cougar costume had been torn as well.
TougherBitch Sharon's veils and bra had been popped. The determined blonde, mixing it up, dressed in harem girl panties.
The trio going at it, back and forth, no allies, as all three hoped to emerge victorious.

Irish Kayla, had lost her green suspenders, and shorts. Her blouse was hanging open, leaving this lovely red haired leprachaun's womanly assets. Covered by matching, skimpy green panties, and a bra.
Her hands now free, from holding her costume props. Now they were full, tangling with vampiress Carmen. The venezeulanGoddess's bustier undone, as she struggled and fought, between changing opponents. Carmen's very firm breasts, thrust proudly, and heaving. The rest of her costume for now intact.
Nearby, Karly_Kats, in her sexy Karly Harly Quinn costume. Was finding out, why Mari-Angelina got respect as a catfighter.
Both of them losing some of their costumes. As they fought, in the grouped foursome. Karly tangling with Mari-Angelina, then going at it with Carmen. Then back to Mari, as Kayla fought, with the same ladies in turn.
Chests heaving, hearts pounding, as all around them. The sound of struggling, cursing, and trash talking catfighters goes on.

The ancient portrait pictures, hung in recesses along the walls. Seeming to all have very real eyes visible. As they watch, and enjoy the entertaining, and beautiful catfighters.
Haunting laughter seems to echo around the room. Even as the sound of coins hitting solid objects here and there. As wagers are voiced, with no one visible to speak or place them.
Across the room, BITCH!! Fucking whore!! Slut! Skank!!... As well as other comments being tossed between the ladies. Along with gasps, hits, and slaps.

Mickey flops to the floor, like a fish out of water. After Mona lands yet another seemingly solid punch. Dressed in only her panties, and boots now.
Mona looks to finish the now naked princess Ariel Mickey with a boot smash to her fallen figure. As Mona pulls her foot back, for the stomp. Mickey's shapely legs shoots out, catching Mona's bracing leg.
With a cry of surprise, Mona topples, arms flailing to the floor.
The impact knocking air out of the dark haired catfighter. Mona trying to recover. Yet Mickey not as damaged by the hit from Mona as she let on. Rolls, and soon delivers a punch of her own, that puts Mona out of the fight.
Mickey sitting up, chest heaving. As her eyes roam the others fighting. Glad she finally was able to get past a very tough competitor, and catfighter in Mona.

NataliaD's ample chest was heaving naked. Her hard nippled tits, exposed, as Smiling_Panther, had Natalia stripped down to her lady pirate's panties.
Yet now Natalia was getting a better feel for her lovely blonde rival's style. Natalia never having seen the athletic blonde in action.
Now had her rival topless, as well. Smiling panther not as busty as Natalia, yet her recently exposed breasts, very pert and firm. Just like all of her body was firm, toned and pleasing. The lower part of her costume, still covering her womanhood, and part of her firm ass.
Panther leading with an attempted leg sweep of Natalia.
Natalia finally seeing her opening, and simply lunging, slamming her tits, against panther's chest.
The two going to the floor, before rolling, with Natalia hitting, and being hit by panther. The more buxom blonde, finally managing to get partially mounted on her rival. Before landing a forearm strike, that connects to the side of her rival's head.
Leaving the lovely blonde smiling Panther, dazed, and no longer able to fight.

I begin to cringe, as I see Evangelina, now stripped fully naked, get knocked to the floor. The beautiful dark haired cuban, had let Judy get in to close, and had paid the price.
Judy's girls scoring a direct hit, yet saving Evangelina for the moment. She had been starting to step back. So the tit bump, did not connect fully, while still managing to knock her on her nice ass.
Then Judy surged into her, dressed in her skirt, and panties. Judy shoves her down, and starts mounting her.
Soon Evangelina's beautiful breasts, would be hammered, by Judy's larger, meatier tits.
I did not want to see, the damage that was soon to be done. To the lovely cuban's firm breasts.
Yet just as Judy was ready, and began in motion, to slam her heavy hitters, against Evangelina's heaving chest.
Evangelina bucks her body, using all of her leg strength to try one last desperate move to keep from being wiped out by her opponent.
Judy's body in motion, her top heavy ladies, helping to make her lose her balance, as Evangelina bucks, and arches beneath her.
Judy tumbles off, and overhead of her opponent.
Evangelina quickly scrambling to land a forearm, into Judy's heaving breasts. Evangelina wincing in some pain, at the impact. While saying a silent prayer, Judy's large tits, had not connected with hers.
Then a follow up punch, and the cuban wonder woman, has survived her encounter, with the sexy secretary Judy.

Sadie's borrowed cape, is soon being draped around Kelly, as she attacks, and works to strip more of Kelly's sexy costume. Kelly soon down to only her panties, as a basically naked Sadie, seems to be getting the better of her.
Kelly changes the momentum, with a open hand slap between Sadie's pert, well formed breasts.
Sadie just has time, to gasp out son of a bitch. Before Kelly with a handful of hair, takes Sadie to the floor.

Katarina's well formed breasts now exposed, as she continued to fight with Bailey. Katarina was lovely, Bailey beautiful.
Yet it looked like some old west movie, made sexier.
The one brunette topless, in only her black panties. The bustier brunette, in only her skimpy white thong.
Yet the two of them going back and forth.
A hard slap, across Katarina's firm tits. Her long legs staggering her body back. Yet as Bailey advances, a fist flies, hitting her bobbling breasts in return.
The two lovely ladies both showing marks, from the other woman, on their exposed, and supple skin.
Katarina's shapely long legs, ready in a fighting stance.
Just as entangled, hitting, and kicking at each other. Sadie, and Kelly barrel into the backs of her legs.
Sending Katarina tumbling, arms flailing backwards to the floor.
Bailey taking advantage, following her down.
Before Katarina can recover. Bailey lands a hit, to her chin. Lovely Katarina's eyes rolling up slightly, as she is almost fully knocked out. While being taken out of the fight.

Sadie, and Kelly falling apart, after rolling into Katarina. Katarina's leg, managing to catch Kelly in her taut belly. Driving the air from her slender body.
With Sadie snapping of a few quick punches, to finish their fight.
Sadie rising, smiling and fist pumping. Just before Heather tumbles, now fully topless into her. The attractive blonde cougar, being knocked into Sadie.
As now Rama and Sharon were able to face off, one on one.
With a quickly shouted "holy shit!!" Sadie was not able to enjoy her recent victory. As now she found herself, into another fight. With a hitting, and clawing cougar.   

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
Re: Catfights Halloween 2013 Frankenstein's castle pt 4
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2013, 07:34:14 AM »
Halloween 2013 pt 4

Outside clouds had covered the sky. Light rain pattering down, as it wets things. An eerie mist seems to rise, and surround the castle.
Lightning streaking across the heavens to lance down, impacting thrust rods, to harness it's energy.

Inside, human sized green mists, seem to form and flit up and down the hallways. Ghostly moans being heard, as the mists at times look solid. Then become see through, as they walk through walls or doors.
Blood, begins to seep, ooze, then run along down some of the walls.
While sexy catfighters in the main ballroom, continue to fight.

FightingWifeHeather's costume was shredded, and stripped The sexy cougar, down to just her panties, after tangling with several of the ladies.
SadieWrestles losing her borrowed cape, basicaly was naked, except for a single bit of candy wrapper, clinging with a bit of chocolate, to one hard nipple, on one very pert breast.
The duo, being thrown together, as other fights broke down or began colliding into each other.
Heather was focusing on Sadie's perky tits, with slaps, and squeezes. Sadie's last wrapper sailing, as Heather smiles, and slams a backhand home, to the bare breasts. Sadie's lovely nude figure reeling, from the assault. Until her fingers grasp Heather's panties.

Sadie had been unleashing hits, and slaps of her own. Yet the lovely young blonde had been winded from her fight with Kelly, and easier to attack.
Now with a quick grasp, and yank of Heather's panties intoher cracks. Sadie begins returning to offense.
Heather trying to shift, to ease the pain, of having her panties wadded and yanked up this way. Leaves her own, well formed tits open for retaliation.
Heather's one hand trying to free herself. The other nails curving, trying to dig into the tender flesh of Sadie's right tit. "Holy shitballs Stormy, you so owe me some TLC later!!" Sadie cries out, feeling the pain as nails clench and dig in.
Yet a hard backhand to Heather's own hard nippled tits, has her releasing, to try and cover up.
Just as Sadie sends a forearm, to the side of Heather's head.
The sexy cougar's eyes rolling slightly, as she crumples over, barely conscious to the floor.
Sadie releasing her, to lay back gasping, and panting on the floor herself. Before slowly rising to see who was left.

Rama was topless, using her heavy tits, and sexy body, and fists as one, in her fight. TougherBitch Sharon was also topless, in only her panties.
Sharon not as busty as Rama. Yet the blonde was nicely endowed in that area. As well as using everything she had in the fight as well.
Rama getting in close, to smash her breasts against Sharon's. Trying to hit her, to end the fight.
Then Sharon would prove her toughness by fighting back. Sharon even slamming her own nice sized breasts into Rama's heavy hitters.
Back and forth, then tripping over already beaten ladies legs, they tumble to the floor together again.
Rama's pretty face showing her pain, as Sharon lands a hard punch to her side. The punch proving to put Sharon off balance with the effort.
Rama then slamming her heavy tits again, into Sharon's sexy body. Sharon having the wind driven out of her, as Rama quickly mounts her, and chest heaving. Lands the finishing hit. Before rolling to lay breathing heavy, beside her beaten opponent.
Rama had won, but she had to admit. Sharon was one tough bitch to beat. 

Irish Kayla, and Carmen had been fighting for some time now. They had been tangled up with Karly_Kats, and Mari-Angelina. Yet now the foursome had seperated into pairs again.
The VenezualanGoddess Carmen, dark hair framing her lovely face. Was topless, dressed in only her panties now.
Lovely young Kayla, had some of her leprachaun costume gone, fighting in her green bra, and panties.
Carmen had entered the fight very confident. Yet Kayla had continued to battle back, and surprise the lovely Latina, by her willingness to fight.
The two had been trading punches, slaps, and even some hair pulls. As they again moved closer to where the food and drink tables stand.
Some of the food and drinks, already having been used or sent flying, now slicked the floor.
Carmen smiles, as it seems Kayla is tiring, lunges to sink her fists, and claws into the pretty brunette.
Yet Kayla dodges, and slams a fist into Carmen's midsection, doubling her up. Air being driven from her nubile body.
Kayla smiling, as she grabs Carmen's hair, yanking it, and preparing to finish their fight.

Nearby a very sexy, and stripped naked indian maiden Mari-Angelina. Was desperately fighting, an equally sexy, and dangerous Karly Kats.
Harly Karly Quinn, had been stripped down to just her boots. Karly's lush nude body, seeming to look even sexier, dressed in only her costume boots.
At first Karly had enjoyed fighting, and stripping the lovely dark haired Mari-Angelina.
Yet now she was learning to respect, the lovely catfighter.
Mari-Angelina, was used to being the smaller woman, in the catfight. Yet she was very quick, smart, and dangerous.
Reddened spots, and some slight bruising, showing on both lovely ladies exposed skin.
Fists, nails, and legs all being used in close together combat. The ladies at times rolling tit to tit, while hitting each other on the floor.
Again their sexy bodies clenched, as fists connect with sensative skin.
Spilled liquid slicking their skin, as they roll nearby the serving, and snack area.
The two shoving off each other, as they part. Karly smiles, as she finds she has rolled close to her costume accessory mallet. Her hands grasping it, as she rises to face Mari-Angelina.
"Give it a try, before I shove it up your ass bitch!!" Mari taunts gamely.
"Oh it is time, to put your skank ass back to sleep whore.. whooop whooop!!" A smiling Karly says, before launching her attack.

Kayla yanks Carmen's head by her hair again, preparing to land a finishing punch. Carmen gasping, trying to regain her breathing, as her head is yanked side to side.
Kayla spreads her stance, to support her sending the hard fist, to Carmen's lovely face.
Yet as her legs try to set. They begin to slip, and slide in some of the spilled snacks, and liquids on the floor. Kayla with a shriek, while trying to maneuver Carmen. Begins to fall, bringing Carmen down with her, and unfortunately on top of her.
They stagger, fall, and hit hard together. Carmen's lush body, landing on top of Kayla.
This time, the luck of the Irish was not with her. As just at the point of winning.
Kayla had slipped, in scattered debry on the floor.
Now still dressed in her matching green panties and bra. The air driven from her fit body. Between landing hard on the floor, then having Carmen land on top of her.
Kayla is not able to defend herself, as Carmen lands the finishing blow, to their fight.
Carmen chest heaving, as she slowly slides free, to kneel by her beaten opponent. She had won, yet Carmen would definately not forget, the lovely redhead, that had just given her one hell of a fight.
She is just getting to her feet, as yet another redhead. This one a very buxom, and nude mermaid named Mickey, begins to attack her.

Mari-Angelina smiles, as Karly swings the mallet, even as Mari drops to the floor, letting it sail over her head.
Karly letting the mallet fly from her fingers. turning her leg, just in time to block the crotch shot, sent by Mari. Mari-Angelina rolling to avoid the return fist to the side of her head.
Soon rising to her knees, as Karly closes in. Karly's hand grabbing a hold of Mari's silky dark hair.
"You should have known using my hammer, was a trick to get you off your feet sweetie." Karly informs.
Mari-Angelina, striking a fist, into Karly's side. Yet the punch not freeing her, as she writhes to get out of Karly's grasp.
"Nite, nite baby!!" Karly says, before bringing her knee up, to the point of Mari's chin.
The lovely latina's eyes roll up slightly, after the impact.
Then she slumps to the floor barely conscious, and out of the fight.

Many of the ladies now laying dazed, barely conscious or propping themselves against things to watch. No longer ready or able to fight themselves.
Now they watch, to see who will finish, and win this thing.

Carmen, and Mickey already going at it.

"Hey Karly, kunt kat, time to put you out." Bailey says, making her way towards her. Bailey having beaten Katarina, slightly more rested than Karly.
"How about you bite me, bitch Bailey." Karly replies, not backing down from her opponent.
The two soon stand, chests heaving, and sizing each other up, before the fight.

Evangelina, the half naked cuban wonder woman. Now finds herself circling with a half naked jade named Rama. Two very colorful superhero or mortal kombat dressed stunners. Topless, spirited and willing to fight.

"I think it is time for me to kick your skanky booty all over the ballroom." NataliaD says, eying Sadie.
"You can hershey kiss my ass, but you won't lick this Halloween treat whore." Sadie replies, wondering if she should have said wench, with Natalia being a pirate.
As the two prepare themselves for yet another fight.

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
Re: Catfights Halloween 2013 Frankenstein's castle pt 5
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2013, 07:34:54 AM »
Halloween catfights 2013  pt 5

The rain outside had slowed, then stopped. Lightning continues, as thunder rolls overhead. The loud rumbling at times seeming to shake the foundations of the castle itself.
The misty fog rising faster now, and slowly swirling as if alive. While it slips through cracks, windows and doorways pentrating the castle itself.
Slowly rolling along the halls, as ghostly booted feet, as well as laughter can be heard.

A large cloud of bats begin to fly in, and circle, before landing on some of the stone gargoyles keeping watch on the keep.

From down in the catacombs, eerie organ music, begins to be played as the Phantom of the Opera tries to compete. With the party music from overhead.
Wolves, and werewolves run outside, seeking any stragglers foolish enough to leave the castle. To find themselves prey, for the roaming packs.
Clouds covered the moon, yet still they howled this night.

"Dial this up bitch!!" Karly gleefully taunts, as she yanks Bailey's thong up her cracks.
"Fuck you clown whore!!" Bailey replies, as she grabs Karly's large, firm left tit. The two feeling intense pain, as they begin to tug, and twist. Tormenting their adversary, while trying to free their own tender bits, from the return grasp.

Carmen, was now equally as naked as Mickey. As raven haired beauty, fought the lovely, and feisty redhead. Carmen's panties stripped, as she and Mickey began to fight.
The lovely duo both, giving as well as they were receiving.
Two statuesque amazons, naked in all their glory, fighting to prove which would move on, to fight again this night.

Two gorgeous blondes had begun facing off. NataliaD barely clothed, against a naked Sadie. Natalia buxom, beautiful and clad only in panties.
Sadie lovely, naked and thanks to things like pies, very slippery now. Sadie having been involved when food and drinks first began flying.
Her nubile body glistened in places, chest heaving, pretty eyes focused.

Rama and Evangelina glance over each others impressive bodies. They both planned to be the winner of this fight.
Rama's Jade costume stripped down to only her bottoms. While cuban wonder woman also fought topless, only her bottoms on.
Eyes intent, as they also planned to be the one stripping the other fully nude, before beating her.
Almost as if a bell had sounded. They lunge at each other, and soon battle to strip, and defeat their opponent has begun.

All of the ladies are aching, growing tired and sore. Yet having already won some fights, now they tried. To become the last catfighter standing at the Halloween party.
Punches, slaps and kicks not coming as fast as they had before.
Yet still they were being sent, and delivered, as eyes seemed to watch from everywhere.

Karly cries out in triumph, as she rips Bailey's thong free. Leaving the sexy brunette fully nude, and looking wonderful.
Karly's own stunning assets exposed, as she realizes to late. The motion to strip Bailey naked, was throwing her off balance.
The two had traded punches, and tit backhands, to each others impressive breasts.
Now Karly had lost her only grip, as she staggers trying to right herself. Just before Bailey's arm crashes against the side of her chin.
"Stormy, check please..." A dazed Karly manages, before spilling to the floor. Her shapely legs giving way beneath her, as Bailey finishes and wins her fight.

Carmen and Mickey trade slaps, and punches back and forth.
The two had slammed together, tumbling to the floor. Rolling, hitting and kicking. Before rising again, Carmen's clothing now all gone.
Chests heave, as large hard nippled tits press together. Eyes staring intently into each others, as they strain for control and leverage.
Their legs moving, as they try and maintain their stance and balance.
Then Carmen's leg, tangles with Mari-Angelina's foot. She gives way, after hitting Mickey, with a body punch, that had launched before getting tripped up.
Now arms flailing in the air.
Lovely vampiress Carmen is unable to defend against the punch sent to her chin.
Arms still flailing, head snapping with the punch. Carmen topples, to land sprawled, and barely conscious, with Mari-Angelina on the floor.

NataliaD and Sadie are grappling on the floor together. Sadie cheering, as she secures her prize, that being Natalia's pirate panties.
Natalia now nude responds by slapping spilled cake, and pie onto Sadie's hot young, naked body. Before hitting her, in her belly.
Sadie crying out, as air is driven from her, and she is shoved fully onto her back.
Natalia grinning, as she surges ahead, looking to splash her own sexy body onto Sadie's struggling form.
Sadie having tried to use a leg scissor on Natalia earlier. Finding out what Natalia did now.
Their sexy bodies slicked, it was not easy gaining and keeping a hold. Sadie could not get her legs tight enough, to make Natalia submit.
Now as she tries to splash onto Sadie.
Natalia's sexy bodies lands, then begins to slide past, then off.
"Damn she does have a nice booty." Sadie gasps, as Natalia squirts past, her bare ass plainly in view.
Sadie scrambling, while trying to gain her breathe. Manages to get a light surge of adrenaline, as she turns, and begins pulling herself, onto Natalia's busty figure.
Even as Natalia tries rolling, to not present her back to her opponent.
Sadie knees her in her side. Then gains a hand ful of hair, jerking Natalia's head by it. Keeping the lovely busty blonde off balance.
Their two naked bodies slipping, and sliding together. As Sadie lands a solid punch, to end the fight.
Before rolling off, to gasp and hug her own body. Trying to ease the aches and pains.
"Stormy, you owe me popcorn, massage, and darn near a weeks worth of pampering." Sadie blurts out.
"Sorry slut, time for you to be disconnected!!" Bailey says, before trying to drive her foot down, onto Sadie's exposed belly.

"I should tie you up, take you to my island bitch!" Evangelina says, now naked, and still fighting hard against Rama.
"Maybe you need to come to the orient and eat me whore!" An now equally naked Rama taunts back.
The sexy duo succeeding in stripping their rivals. Now it was down to hot bodies, fighting spirit, and at times a bit of luck, as Carmen had found out.
Evangelina wincing, as Rama's heavy tits smash into her again. Rama's fist hitting her side. The two struggling, pressed together against a wall. First one against it, jerking herself and her opponent around. To have the other woman's back against it instead.
Both had tried leg swipes, and knee lifts. The other woman avoiding or blocking them.
The cuban wonder woman, fit body straining, as Rama tries to press her advantage. Finally manages to hook a leg, and send Rama toppling backwards.
Rama hitting with a grunt of pain, and lost wind. As Evangelina wanting to be sure, not to feel Rama's heavy firm tits, hitting her own firm breasts. Drops quickly to her knees, and puts Rama out of the fight.
Evangelina rising to stand, just as MickeyFites barrels into her.

The room has begun being filled with misty fog now, as it rolls along the floor. The outer areas along the walls being first to be covered, and concealed.
As the final four ladies fight. The sounds of secret panels opening, as well as trap doors. Begin being heard, as the ladies already weakened or beaten in the fight. Begin to disapear from around the ball room. Gasps, shrieks, and above them all ghoulish laughter is heard.

As Bailey tries driving her foot down, onto Sadie's taut belly. Sadie's hands streak up, to grab, twist and jerk Bailey's foot.
The busty and beautiful brunette giving a cry of surprise, as she is knocked off balance.
Bailey tumbling, and landing by Natalia. Even as Sadie quickly rolls, and delivers the Sadiesville's peoples elbow, to finish the fight.
Sadie gasping, very glad, that Bailey had already been tired from previous fights.

Evangelina feels fresh pain explode through her nubile body, as Mickey slams fists into it. The cuban temptress, determined not to let Mickey bring her own impressive tits into the fight. Rama's heavy well formed breasts causing enough pain. To Evangelina's exposed, pert pair.
With a cry of determination, using Mickey's own attacking momentum against her. Evangelina grabs Mickey's shoulder, stepping out of the way.
While using the momentum, to send the sexy, busty red head slamming forward into the wall.
The cuban wonder woman able to put a dazed Mickey away then. Leaving the feisty nude red head sprawled over the stunning dark haired and naked Rama.
Evengelina hearing the noises around the room, turning, to see her lovely team mates Mari-Angelina, and Carmen splayed together on the floor.
Not seeing any other ladies still standing, thanks to the fog. Evangelina rushes to see to them.

Sadiewrestles standing, chest heaving, while trying to drink some spiked punch, seeing her all the way. 

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
Re: Catfights Halloween 2013 Frankenstein's castle pt 6
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2013, 07:36:07 AM »
Halloween Catfights 2013 pt 6

Evangelina makes her way to the lovely duo of Carmen and Mari-Angelina on the floor. Her body aching, her head held high, from her catfight wins.
The lovely cuban wonder woman does not even see it coming.
"Welcome to Sadieville slut!!" Sadie yells, throwing the rest of her drink onto Evangelina's lovely face and sexy nude body.
To her credit Evangelina getting a punishing punch of, even taken by surprise as she had been. Yet like Carmen before her, with an attacker pressing her.
Evangelina's shapely legs, and feet get tangled with the other lovely ladies on the floor.
After proving herself, and doing so well. She is taken off guard, by Sadie's attack. A few fists and a forearm exchanged. As stunning Evangelina is dropped, to lay naked, and entangled on the floor. Yet dazed and no longer able to fight.

Sadie's chest heaving her pretty eyes searching this way and that. Hands clenched into fists, as she waits to be attacked again.
On the floor just before her. Mari-Angelina, Carmen, and Evangelina all lay naked, sprawled, and entangled together.
"Damn that is HOT!!" Sadie says, unable to deny, the three latina's piled together this way, was WAyyyyy 2 cool and sexy hot!!
"Holy shitballs Stormy... you mean I won this gnarly fight?" Sadie calls out, even as some of the fog drifts over the lovely naked latina trio.
Then traps open in the floor, and they disapear down chutes, before Sadie's very eyes!!

"STORRRMMYYY Get me the fuck out of here!!" "Stormy... where are you!!" Sadie yells, slowly realizing, she was the last lady standing, winner of the fight. As well as the only lady left in the ball room.

I am taken completely by surprise, as I hear the ladies cries, among the openings and closings of hidden panels, and doorways.
Then Sadie's voice calling me, rising in panic. The damnable fog seeming to have a mind of it's own, as I try to get to Sadie.
"STOOOOORMYYYYYYY!!!" I hear her yell, fresh terror in her voice, as she seems to be moving away.
Finally the fog begins to seperate and dissolve, as I now can tell. Sadie is yelling, as she is being shanghaied down the hall.

I rush from the ballroom, hoping to keep her in range, as she keeps screaming for me, to come to her aid. Then something slams, and I can barely hear her anymore.
"SADIE!!!" I yell moving fast, yet not wanting to pass her with out knowing it.
Finally I am greeted by a thumping, and muffled sounds of someone tryng to yell. It was coming from an large antique wooden chest on the floor. The chest laying against a wall, of a corridor joining with the one I was coming from.
I quickly move to it, open it. To find a gagged, and wide eyed Sadie laying naked inside.
She springs out, as I help her, removing the gag from her mouth.
Sadie's body shaking, as I hug her, and she clings to me trembling slightly.
"What the hell Stormy, some big green doofus, with bolts in his neck grabbed me, and shoved me in there." Sadie informs me.
"Damn it the baron has broken the truce, the Frankenstein's monster has been set loose." I inform her.
"Yuckkkk.. you know he said I was his treat." "Franky said he was going to eat me!!" Sadie says. Her eyes lifting up to mine.
"Of course I told him, lick me, and suck me, but no eating on the first date!!" She ads, a naughty look coming to her pretty, and soulful eyes.
Sadie seeming to finally relax in my arms. "Course, you know, this is not our first date Stormy." Sadie ads, sending very naughty thoughts through my head.
Then the sounds of many ladies screaming, followed by evil laughter come from below.
Thunder crashes outside, as the air seems to be electrified. "The laboratory!!" I yell, before taking Sadie's hand in mine, and rushing to get to the other ladies in time.

We soon burst into the main laboratory, to be stunned by what we see. Baron frankenstein and the monster standing at one side. While lined against, and along the one wall. A large amount of what look to be operating tables. Strapped to them, naked or half naked catfighters. All the other ladies lay bound, and wired to receive the electricity to soon be coursing through their nubile bodies.
The previous screams coming from the test jolt, that had woken them all.
Now they lay struggling, writhing, and calling for help, from me and Sadie.
"Yummmmyyy...." The monster says, moving towards Sadie.
"Baron, how dare you!!" "You have broken the pact, now call of your monster, the lady is with me!!" I yell.
Then the sounds of howling, and breaking glass, as bats, and werewolves begin to appear.
The bats landing, and transforming into vampires. The werewolves rining about, as one shifts and becomes more human looking.
"He is right doctor Frankenstein.. ALL these ladies are with him." The wolfman grunts out.
"My dear baron, we made a pact, so no one species would prey on these lovely ladies this night." "Good evening mr Storm, sorry for my tardy arrival." Count Dracula says, smiling a toothy grin, before turning back to the baron.

"I just wanted to get a bride for my creation, he is so lonely you know." Victor replies. As Sadie eeks, and dives behind me.
"You throw that switch, it means war here tonight Victor, you gave your word!!" I warn him, vampires and werewolves looking to test themselves against his monster.
The situation tense, as the bound ladies watch, their fate soon to be decided.

"Hey big boy, you know I like them tall, stupid or socially unacceptable." A dark haired beauty says walking in. She is dressed in a cropped tee, and skin tight low rise jeans, with fuck me high heels on.
"That's Kim K." Some of the ladies begin saying, as she struts over to the Frankenstein's monster, as he begins to sidle over, to try and hide behind the baron.
"Uhhhhhh me no want easy slut, me want Halloween treat." He grunts, as with them distracted.
Sadie by my side, as I and the vampires, and wolves quickly set the ladies free. The group soon huddling close by me, to be ringed by creatures of the night.
"Ohhhhhh come on, I can be your treat, so well used, juicy, and good to eat." Kim says moving to take his hand, and begin leading him off.
"Daddyyyy!!" The monster whines, as he is not sure like others, he wants this bride.
Then Kim turns, and smiles my way. "Hey Storm is it, think you are one of the few men I know." "That has not shared my bed." She says, licking her tongue across her already wet lips.
Now I was ready to maybe slip behind other people, being sized up by this man eater.
Karly, and Sadie stepping in front of me quickly.
"Step off slut, Stormy does not like skank!!" Sadie says, ready for one more fight if needed.
"Yeah slut, you think we are clowning, Harly Karly Quinn, is ready to get Katty whore!!" Karly ads. As all around me, the ladies take defensive postures, ready to fight the self absorbed reality queen.
"Fine Storm you and your friends, feel free to go sucking, and fucking with my sisters." "Time I made this monster a man!!" Kim ads, before leading the monster away.
"NOooooooo...... no skank!!" He is heard, as she takes him to have her way.

Now all eyes go to the baron, as his ultimate goal, and experiment for the night, was ended.
A large group of very pissed off ladies, ready to tear him a new one.
As Dracula stands by my one side, the wolfman, Sadie and Karly close by. The lovely latina's of three2sexy also ready to rumble again.
"Will you now honor the pact?" I ask him, the situation tense. His monster led away. Yet this was his castle still full of natural and supernatural defenses.
Head hung, he agrees, before giving an apology.
"Now that we are all here, with promised good behavior for the night." 'Do you mind if some of us join your halloween party?" Count Dracula asks.
I know with so many powerful creatures of the night in attendance. Proper form and behaviour would be strictly enforced by the ruling heads.
"Ladies?" I ask giving them the final say so.
Then a shriek of delight from Karly, as she waves for Mona to follow her. Soon they return both holding wicked looking chainsaws.
"Fine join the party, just be warned." "You do NOT want to fuck with pissed off catfighters!!" Karly states. The other ladies cheering, before going for weapons of their own, in the large laboratory.

As midnight moves closer, the party is in full swing again.
"Hey Stormy, help me eat some more candy." "Need to put my costume back together again." Sadie says, turning her lovely nude body side to side.
The other ladies again dressed or mostly dressed. Some of them being more in the naughty mood, with all the new guests in attendance.
Carmen seen necking with Dracula. Some of the ladies sharing shots, and howls with the werewolves.

Sadie had won the fight, the last one standing. I enjoyed having each and every lady there this night. Yet now it was time for tricks, and sharing candy. With Sadie the winner, and wardrobe candy wrapper pasting, Halloween treat!!    
While we all enjoyed the party, and monster mash!!
« Last Edit: November 10, 2013, 07:57:17 AM by stormbolt7 »

Offline Moaner

• God Member
Re: Catfights Halloween 2013 Frankenstein's castle pt 1
« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2013, 04:15:04 PM »
Awww Damn..First one out again! :(

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2013, 07:30:55 PM »
Awww Damn..First one out again! :(

Mona .. just so you know.. Poll votes decided fight match ups. Higher votes match up and win over lower votes.
Then those winners mix again, having same win loss plan. Until only poll winner is left standing.

I DID let you get your chainsaw by the end!!   ;)

Just letting you know.. so you do not think it was anything against you, done by me here. I simply went off vote totals. Better the lady did in the poll. Longer she lasted and more fights she had by the end.
I did, and I am sure many members, enjoyed you being part of it!!

Storm 

Offline Moaner

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2013, 08:50:43 PM »
im not complaint hun..I had a great time.

Mona
XOXO

Offline Moaner

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2013, 08:54:30 PM »
Oh and thanks for taking the time and effort to write us a story. You are super awesome stormy.

Mona
XOXO

Offline Michelle

• God Member
  • Love working out, I love Stanford, I love NYC!!
« Reply #10 on: November 11, 2013, 04:06:44 AM »
I must be a zombie in this one....

and still in my grave :P

LOL...hehehe
« Last Edit: November 11, 2013, 04:08:44 AM by Michelle »
"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it" - George Santayana, 18th century Spanish philosopher

"We're the Sultans of Swing!!"

"Remember What The Door Mouse Said"

Offline ravenkelly

• God Member
  • me candy
« Reply #11 on: November 11, 2013, 10:17:06 AM »
another awsome story stromy xxxxc

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: November 12, 2013, 07:10:02 AM »
I must be a zombie in this one....

and still in my grave :P

LOL...hehehe

Hmmmmm yeah Michelle but I think your worth digging up!!

Sadie, Eva, Kelly THANKS... always nice to see. The ladies part of it enjoyed it. Makes it worth the time and effort to put together!!
Mona I agree with Sadie.. You had some great posts, was a pleasure having you along for the ride!!

Storm

Offline Sinful Senorita Carmen

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: November 12, 2013, 07:54:34 AM »
Fun story to read.  I wish I could have participated more in the fight during the poll as a Venezuelan Vampire.  Oh well I need to go suck on the necks of a Cuban Wonderwoman and Pocohotass  :D

Offline Mari-Angelina

• God Member
  • Good things come in small packages!
« Reply #14 on: November 13, 2013, 07:51:23 AM »
Stormy ruled on writing this one!!!!