News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Request-Fiance fight

• 2 Replies

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
Request-Fiance fight
« on: November 12, 2013, 02:26:41 AM »

Dear Mistress Vicky,
I am friend of Geoffrey PXXXXX. He show me you on free catfight site on computer. I am confused because I have too many fantasy’s. I start when I like to be dominated and receive spankings. I like to be boss around and slap around to. Then I meet Teri and we start date and to get serious. Now Teri is my fiancé. Teri is very gorgeous. She 5 foot 101/2 inches and 163 pounds with 40DD. I had to tell Teri about my fantasy’s. Teri had to tell me about her fantasy’s to. She like to be worshipped by other women and sex to. She likes dildos and strapons and sex toys. Teri usual very nice and not nasty. I ask her to be my mistress. She say she don’t like abuse men only women. Last year she tell me that I should see mistress. She see picture and say very sexy want to dominate mistress. Mistress Janet blond hair, 5 foot 7 inches and 135 pounds with 36D. Teri ask if Janet wants to have meeting in basement of house for domination. Janet agree. Janet seem little strange when see size of Teri. Teri asked Janet to show how to dominate me. They start get along better. Teri show Janet sex toys. Janet says she use them on Teri, Teri say she use them on Janet. Janet get very angry. Soon they ready to fight. Janet warn Teri she is tough and don’t want hurt her. They make up like bet winner use toys on loser. Janet grab Teri hair right away. Teri punch Janet so hard in stomach. Janet can’t not breath and fall to knees. Teri grab hair and pull onto back. She sit down on Janet’s stomach and slap Janet face. Janet beg Teri to stop. Teri say to Janet to beg her to use sex toys. I have orgasm from this already. Teri use strap on with Janet. See two women use tounge in each mouth and huge breasts mash together to much. Teri abuse Janet and much turn on. This become Teri big fantasy and now she do all the time. She always win fight with other mistress to easy. We look for tough mistress but can’t not find. I want to hear of story Teri get beat and use sex toys on her. She can’t always win. She beat up several mistresses already. I thought mistresses suposed to be tough. At last I want story where mistress put on fight, not just get punches and give up. Teri punch very hard. I get so turned on by your story’s with fight back and forward. I like blood and cry and beg. Always mistress beg Teri. Maybe be big turned on if mistress fight good not just give up. If you tell Teri win your fight is good. Other mistress fight too better.
Teddy

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
Re: Request-Fiance fight
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2013, 02:30:39 AM »

Mor pics of Teri

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
Re: Request-Fiance fight
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2013, 02:32:37 AM »