News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Kate Upton vs Katy Perry

• 11 Replies

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
  • Hi, it's Katy Perry! ...you better be afraid.
Kate Upton vs Katy Perry
« on: November 21, 2013, 11:52:00 PM »
From the list of suggestions of opponents for Katy Perry, Kate Upton is the girl who faces a fight with her this time.
Katy Perry and Kate Upton have decided to get into the boxing ring of the gym, to find out who is the better woman in a bare fist fight.
The two ladies appear in bathing suits, Katy Perry's a black wet look, and Kate Upton's a silver coloured one.
They are both barefoot. Katy fixes a hostile stare at Kate's boobs and mocks her, 'What little cup size are you, hugh?'
'A 34D, you little lesbian whore. I heard you like boobies, and that you like sucking pussies, too. I'll give you lots of opportunities for that today, lesbian cxnt!'
'Shut your fucking dirty mouth, you degenerated street whore!' Katy says. 'I guarantee you, you'll be kneeling at my feet today and beg me to let you kiss my toes.'
She steps up close to Kate Upton and measures herself against the two inches taller woman. 'And I'm a 32D, you turd, that means my boobies are still a bit bigger than yours, hmm?'
'Oh, and what do you want with them when I thrash the crap out of you, hugh? You gonna shoot me dead with a ton of whipped cream spurting out of them?'
Kate Upton laughs at her joke while Katy Perry narrows her eyes and says menacingly, 'Don't ever ridicule my hard working stage show again, you pathetic poisonous little piece of slimy crap, or I'm gonna beat your fucking retarded brain out of your ears before we even start. You hear me?'
'There's a big mouth coming from you, but I'm gonna fuck it up for you, little whore. And your stage show? You mean, your upstaged show, you talentless loser?'
Katy Perry, with her hands on her hips, spits in Kate Upton's face. Kate Upton, repulsed and as angry as her opponent, wipes her face with the back of her hand, then grabs Katy's hair, yanks her head backwards, and returns the spitting by unloading an enormous amount of saliva in Katy's face.
'Ugh!' Katy stumbles backwards when Kate loosens her grip, and wipes her glistening face. 'Eew! What kind of fucking saliva glands have you got, you disgusting bitch?'
Kate Upton laughs heartily at the wet faced Katy Perry, mocking her, 'Well, I've got to teach you, anything you can do I can do better, hahahahaha...'
Katy Perry suddenly moves towards Kate Upton, draws her right leg back and slams her foot right into Kate Upton's vagina, so hard that the assaulted woman is nearly lifted off the ground while falling backwards. She lands hard on her backside with her face contorted in pain, uttering a wailing scream of pain.
'Oh yeah? And you can do THAT better, too? You should look at a woman better before you decide to spit in her face, you bitch.'
'Aaaaah, fuck!! You started it, you moron!'
'Oh, stop crying, you wimp! Get up, I wanna get my fists in you now!'
Kate Upton slowly gets to her feet while Katy Perry starts to pose in front of her, showing off her biceps and overall figure.
'Is that supposed to impress me? Now, look at me!' ...

After posing against each other, they agree on a bear hug contest before the fist fight in the ring...

KATY PERRY: 29 years, 5'8", 59kg, cup size 32D
KATE UPTON:21 years, 5'10", 61kg, cup size 34D

« Last Edit: November 22, 2013, 12:21:16 AM by herboyfriend »
Every excess is fine as long as you don't overdo it.

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
Re: Kate Upton vs Katy Perry
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2013, 12:22:49 AM »
Above: Kate Upton
Below: Katy Perry
« Last Edit: November 22, 2013, 12:27:20 AM by herboyfriend »

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2013, 12:28:37 AM »
Below: Kate Upton
« Last Edit: November 22, 2013, 12:31:12 AM by herboyfriend »

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2013, 12:33:11 AM »
Below: Katy Perry
« Last Edit: November 22, 2013, 12:46:00 AM by herboyfriend »

Offline Jebediah Morningside

• God Member
  • You play a good game....
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2013, 04:46:39 AM »
Kate is too much for Katie here.  Upton wins everything but the IQ test.  

-JM

Zer

« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2013, 05:10:17 PM »

-JM
Agreed. Or perhaps the fist fight. Kate Upton is sadly infamous for her stupidity, of that time when she was asked at miss america why did she think most americans couldn't place america in a map.

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2013, 05:59:07 PM »

-JM
Agreed. Or perhaps the fist fight. Kate Upton is sadly infamous for her stupidity, of that time when she was asked at miss america why did she think most americans couldn't place america in a map.
I didn't even know she's considered as stupid, honestly, but - what did she say when asked?

Offline Vassago

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2013, 06:17:06 PM »
Perry pins Upton and facesits her into submission. Obligatory breast maulling along the way though  ;D
UK Celebrity Boxing Boards: http://bbuchat.freeforums.net/

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: November 24, 2013, 09:11:14 AM »

-JM
Okay, so I googled that and found it. All I can see is she was only 18, didn't understand a question, got nervous and said something incoherent, a situation which I know quite well and can happen to anybody. Kate Upton doesn't need to be labeled generally with stupidity for that. A report says she later on gave a correct explanation for lunar eclipses; I can't do that, and couldn't even guess if I know anybody who could do so spontaneously. Women like her are easily called stupid, people have said the same even about Katy Perry who is in fact a successful self made business woman  while in reality they all have to be intelligent people to be where they are. We wouldn't know of their existence if they didn't have the brains for their careers.

Zer

« Reply #9 on: November 24, 2013, 10:06:55 PM »

-JM
Okay, so I googled that and found it. All I can see is she was only 18, didn't understand a question, got nervous and said something incoherent, a situation which I know quite well and can happen to anybody. Kate Upton doesn't need to be labeled generally with stupidity for that. A report says she later on gave a correct explanation for lunar eclipses; I can't do that, and couldn't even guess if I know anybody who could do so spontaneously. Women like her are easily called stupid, people have said the same even about Katy Perry who is in fact a successful self made business woman  while in reality they all have to be intelligent people to be where they are. We wouldn't know of their existence if they didn't have the brains for their careers.
Well, I would find it easy (it's when the earth's shadow is cast upon the moon, essencially). And I once heared her say that one clip displaying her as stupid catapulted her career and she probably wouldn't be famous without it (Interestingly, she made no attempts to justify it at that time, which most people would, to not be seen as stupid). So that's not exactly true. Intelligence is overrated, there are better things to have.

Offline Jebediah Morningside

• God Member
  • You play a good game....
« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2013, 04:06:11 AM »
I honestly can't say how smart Kate is, but there's plenty of evidence that Katy is a sharp cookie, so I'd give her the IQ competition.  That was the sum total of my thought process on the mater.    :)

-JM

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: November 26, 2013, 01:25:41 AM »
I don't know why I'd give an IQ test during a catfight,
Any form of competition can be a turn on; when it is it's called eroticism. It's also a matter of taste. One chick proving to the other she's got brains and the other hasn't in comparison, that's perhaps cat fight on a higher level and turns me on more than the impossible stuff like 'breast mothering'.