News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Suggestion on DWW matches

• 8 Replies

Offline robfather

Suggestion on DWW matches
« on: December 10, 2013, 05:12:49 PM »
Hey i just wanted to ask all here if anyone can help suggesting matches on DWW that have many scissor holds in them or any scissors you remember was great in a video.
Any help would be very appriciated. Also the chinhold / camel clutch or what it is called hehe, is great move if any know some with that. Trying to collect as much with this from DWW as possible.

Offline Willie Slick

• God Member
Re: Suggestion on DWW matches
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2013, 11:39:11 PM »
You should checkout www.dww.xxx   that site has hundreds of DWW fights that you can sort by leg sizzors or whatnot......there is a lot of free stuff or you can subscribe  to gain access to Premium vids...you should be able to sort and find any type DWW fight you may fancy.........enjoy!

Offline Lee AB

« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2013, 04:36:03 PM »
Dww 60 has Luzia and Barbara in a match that has near constant scissors.

Offline CecilBDmented

• God Member
Re: Suggestion on DWW matches - DWW 206 is incredible close body contact
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2013, 05:21:34 PM »
Hey i just wanted to ask all here if anyone can help suggesting matches on DWW that have many scissor holds in them or any scissors you remember was great in a video.
Any help would be very appriciated. Also the chinhold / camel clutch or what it is called hehe, is great move if any know some with that. Trying to collect as much with this from DWW as possible.

Had that match featured breast and crotch grabbing, it would've been one of the top 3 best FvsF matches ever produced.

Offline DJP60

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2013, 07:08:22 AM »
does DWW/FD allow breast or crotch attacks? I do not think they are allowed and I understand Y.
I have an interest in female
hooligans fights too as well as Russian girl gang fights!!
i also pay entertainers to fight 1 another and i get photos of them here in Las Vegas Nv Sabrina is now 6-1 Yes i pay strippers to fight each other for $$.

Offline FrankWo

• God Member
  • none
    • none
Re: does DWW/FD allow breast or crotch attacks?
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2013, 05:55:29 PM »
Hi, DJP60,

for Your question, all, You will see in this sometimes with DWW/FD, will be more show than real.
If You prefer b<>c-work, please check http://www.kontex-ww.de/en/catfight-videos/pussy--titfights-etc.,48,0.html and some other areas of the kontex-sites for example. With Kontex  'B<>C' is more real than show, but the fighting around it is much more show than real. Both in real (means B<>C as parts of truely REAL-fighting) I haven't found  during the last 30 years in tapes, and later dvd's or in WWW ...,
... with greetings, FrankWo.
fvf-real-fight-fan-only

Offline Willie Slick

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2013, 07:55:35 AM »
I really love the Fighting Dolls matches but likewise find them a bit lacking in breast and crotch attacks in a catfight.....Check out FDO 359 which is a Great and rough catfight between Chrissie and Monique which is one of the roughest breast grabbing  rotch grabbing fighting dolls  matches I have seen.....it is Excellent and wish there were more rough all out catfights like that one from FD......also agree on the Kontex comments above as they pretty much own the market when it comes to all out breast and  crotch attacks......but if one can combine the beauty of the FD girls and the tough no nonsense catfighting found in Kontex.....you have a perfect fight.....

Offline CecilBDmented

• God Member
Re: I've come to the same conclusion. Thanks for the FD recommendation.
« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2013, 09:19:32 AM »
I really love the Fighting Dolls matches but likewise find them a bit lacking in breast and crotch attacks in a catfight.....Check out FDO 359 which is a Great and rough catfight between Chrissie and Monique which is one of the roughest breast grabbing  rotch grabbing fighting dolls  matches I have seen.....it is Excellent and wish there were more rough all out catfights like that one from FD......also agree on the Kontex comments above as they pretty much own the market when it comes to all out breast and  crotch attacks......but if one can combine the beauty of the FD girls and the tough no nonsense catfighting found in Kontex.....you have a perfect fight.....

I won't buy product from FC or FD until someone can point me to a match that features breast and/or crotch grabbing. Because of your post, I will order from FD.  Thank you and please feel free to post any additional info you have on any producer that features this type of FvsF content. I see several staged producers featuring this action so I know producers are aware of it's appeal.  In my opinion if they choose to ignore it that simply means they don't want me to spend my money on their product.  It seems like Kontex is the Mothership for this type of FvsF and I'm planning on ordering a few items from them but you're so completely correct in your assessment of FD and if they would put a little more focus into making matches like this I'd simply sign part of my paycheck over to them.  If Kim Ly was featured in this type of match I might sign over something more important than my paycheck. ;-)

http://www.fighting-dolls.com/movies/chrissie-vs-monique-359/
« Last Edit: December 19, 2013, 09:27:32 AM by CecilBDmented »

Offline robfather

« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2013, 07:22:39 PM »
Thank you guys for all your suggestions there. I will check out that DWW.xxx site and subscribe maybe i find to much haha.
Thank you all.