News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Fighting Dolls vs Foxy Combat

• 13 Replies

Offline wm1776

• God Member
Fighting Dolls vs Foxy Combat
« on: December 15, 2013, 09:46:58 PM »
Which site, Fighting Dolls or Foxy Combat, has better matches and why?  Which site do you think does a better job in their matches and what site has more competitive fights?

Offline maebus

• God Member
Re: Fighting Dolls vs Foxy Combat
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2013, 08:18:23 AM »
Tough choice. Both have hot girls.  I think both companies have some really good fights and other i wouldn't bother paying for.  Fighting dolls has a huge advantage just for having a superior site.  Im not sure where they locate but i notice some dww girls went foxy combat at one point meaning they must be close.  Im not sure about you guys but would love if the two companies got together and did a company vs company special.

Offline catfightfann

« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2014, 10:39:16 PM »
Tough choice. Both have hot girls.  I think both companies have some really good fights and other i wouldn't bother paying for.  Fighting dolls has a huge advantage just for having a superior site.  Im not sure where they locate but i notice some dww girls went foxy combat at one point meaning they must be close.  Im not sure about you guys but would love if the two companies got together and did a company vs company special.
very good point,company vs company would be  especially competitive(for the glory of my companyyy)
note that i still haven't tried any fd videos but do intend to.(which most competitive catfights-girls would you recommend?)
and by superior site what do you mean?

Offline Scottyb

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2014, 01:23:22 AM »
I agree with ya all!  I would pay to see every match if these two company's matched their girls up!  Talk about a competitive tense environment!  Fightn for company pride!  I hope they see this ans think about it!

Offline CecilBDmented

• God Member
Re: Not to burst your bubble or anything but -
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2014, 09:31:30 AM »
I agree with ya all!  I would pay to see every match if these two company's matched their girls up!  Talk about a competitive tense environment!  Fightn for company pride!  I hope they see this ans think about it!

Women that hot aren't fighting for Company Pride. They're fighting for money.  If you don't believe me try hosting an event featuring 2 company's fighting where the women don't get paid  and see how it turns out.  At this level it's definitely about the money but after that it's about pride and competition. I still see DWW matches I like that are just phenomenal.  I just wish we could start a branch of FD or FC over on the West Coast - preferably San Francisco?

Offline LiciousAndLoki

« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2014, 03:51:47 PM »
You get a better deal with Fighting Dolls IMO, FoxyCombat is waaaay overpriced.

Offline mm17223

« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2014, 07:44:54 AM »
I think Fighting Dolls has slightly better action, but Foxy Combat has some ridiculously gorgeous girls. IMO these are the best two catfighting sites on the planet. I think the owners of those two companies are actually exes, so I'm not sure teaming up is likely but if they did there would be some rivalry!

Offline John Petrou

« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2014, 01:32:25 AM »
Both companies are coming from dww and are located in Brno Chech Republic!
Fighting dolls organise live events at least twice a year and the action is much better  though in foxy combat the girls are just gorgeous but the fighting isn't so realistic it is obvious that they are performing not actually fighting in many videos
That's at least my opinion after being a member in both sites.
Another good point also for FD is that you can see short previews of videos without being a member so it's easier to decide what's worth your money  ;)

Offline maebus

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2014, 07:14:35 AM »
I am noticing fighting dolls is starting to add some breast grabbing so i lean towards them.

Offline Willie Slick

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: March 05, 2014, 08:52:09 AM »
I am noticing fighting dolls is starting to add some breast grabbing so i lean towards them.
Good Call Maebus......I concur.....having purchased from both companies I give the edge to FD as the fights on average seem to be more real......I am a fan of a good rough realistic catfight between beautiful but well trained AND physically conditioned girls....nothing sucks more than 2 girls squaring off for a tough fight then having them both out of breath in the first few minutes and having the catfight degrade into rolling around......I would offer up the We Bring It crew as a great up and commer.....especially the more recent work where they film in high definition.......the girls are exceptionally beautiful......tough and very serious fighters......and most importantly......fight for real using stinging slaps.....serious breast attacks.....and hard hair pulling.......very exciting and most worthy of a look if you have not noticed them.........but I digress......back to the subject......FD getz my vote........

Offline wizard

« Reply #10 on: March 05, 2014, 06:48:57 PM »
Those who were wondering "why these two companies are so close" may like to know that their respective owners/producers were actually married ...
and like their company ... split.

There was a bloodless coup around 2010/11 when the Brno FD girls wanted a larger say in their affairs and split from Vienna DWW.

Hope that helps in the history ...

wizard

Offline Afsaneh27

« Reply #11 on: August 27, 2014, 02:01:29 PM »
fighting-dolls better
real catfight

in iran

Offline redmanx

• I love catfights!
« Reply #12 on: August 28, 2014, 07:06:50 PM »
Both offer the best fighting in the business and some of the hottest girls; I would love to see FCs Marlies fight FDs Eva!

Offline maebus

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: August 29, 2014, 06:59:27 AM »
foxy combat finally got a new website