News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Strong Sensations

• 1 Replies

yardley.wood

Strong Sensations
« on: July 14, 2009, 05:25:19 PM »
Our mothers thought we were out for the day. They didn’t know Terry and I had doubled back and were watching them from the bushes at the bottom of the garden. We were both thirteen and had a healthy interest in women. Our mothers were with six of their women friends all in their early to mid thirties and all slim and attractive. It was a hot, sunny, summer’s day and the women were all dressed in their swimwear and were lounging around the side of the swimming pool. After a while two of the women started some girlie hoarse play pushing and shoving each other with the intention of one throwing the other in the water. This quickly escalated and in a few minutes all the women were involved in squealing, giggling, friendly tussling trying to throw other woman in the pool. Terry and I were beside ourselves with excitement at the sight of these women, dressed in skimpy bikinis or swimsuits with firm bear legs braced, breasts heaving, tussling. This went on for some time until Terry’s mom and my mom were the only two women who had not been thrown in.

My mom and Ruth, Terry’s mom, watched by the other wet women looked at each other. You could almost see the question of which of the two would be strong enough to force the other into the water in each woman’s mind. Ruth, a red head and about five four tall, was the smaller of the two women. She spoke first saying ‘Do you want me to throw you in now?’ Mom watched by the other women knew she had to accept the challenge. She replied ‘If you think you are strong enough to do that then come over here and lets wrestle. If you win then you throw me in the pool and if I win I throw you in the pool. But I have to warn you I have not yet met the woman who could beat me in a fair fight or a dirty one either for that matter.' Terry and I looked at each other this was something really good; our mothers were going to fight. We could see that although they were still smiling the mood had changed and this was going to be a serious fight to find out who the better woman was. I could feel the excitement in my stomach at thought of my five foot seven, blond mother using all her strength against this little red head. I must admit though as I looked at Terry’s mom with her firm round buttocks in her small bikini bottom and small firm breasts spilling out of the bikini top I couldn’t help getting an erection that almost split my trousers.

Although I didn't find out until later and although Ruth and mom were friends, there was a a lot of competition between the two of them and this was a fight that was going to happen sooner or later. The reason for the competition was, although as far as I know nothing happened between them, Ruth's husband really fancied mom. He liked strong women and as mom was bigger than Ruth he thought mom would be stronger than his wife. He made no secret of this and both women were fully aware of it. Ruth was determined to show her husband she was the stronger woman while at the same time mom wanted to prove to him she was the better female. Ruth knew if she lost the way would be open for mom to get shagged by her man and there would be nothing she could do to stop it. Mom knew if Ruth beat her then Ruth could truly boast she was the stronger woman and capably of giving her husband the better ride of the two women and Ruth's husband would lose interest in mom. So indirectly this was two women doing what women have done since the start of time, fighting to show a man who the better female is and who would make the best mate.

The two women walked up to each other. I looked at the two fighters. Mom was undoubted the bigger of the two women. At five seven she stood some three or four inches taller than Ruth. Mom had bigger breasts than Ruth, breasts which her small bikini top struggled to hold in. Mom had nice legs which looked powerful but she did have a little bit of fat on her thighs, Ruth on the other hand had almost a boyish look to her legs with firm muscles and no fat at all. Mom was the heaver of the fighters and I thought if mom got on top her size and weight advantage would be too much for Ruth and mom should win.

The other women sat watching as mom and Ruth circled each other, arms outstretched ready to get a telling hold. Suddenly they came together, hands on each other's biceps. Pushing at each other trying to force the other woman back. For a few minutes they stood, legs planted firmly apart, pushing against each other. I had never seen such a sight before in my life. My heart was pounding in my chest and my cock was like an iron bar. I wanted to run over and take Ruth from the back but I knew any sound from us and the fight would stop. Then to my amazement it was mom who started to give ground. Here was Ruth, the smaller woman forcing her back and there seemed nothing mom could do to prevent it. Mom was pushing and struggling as hard as she could but Ruth was forcing her back and getting in closer. Ruth broke mom's guard down and closed in on mom getting mom in a hold round mom's neck. Mom had her arms round Ruth's waist but there was nothing she could do to prevent Ruth rolling her over and forcing her on to her knees.

Mom struggled franticly, twisting her body this way and that and finally she broke Ruth's hold. Mom's arms were still round Ruth's waist and Mom rolled Ruth over onto the ground. Mom gained the upper position. Tits hanging down in her bikini top she pulled herself into a kneeling position across Ruth's stomach. I now expected Mom to be able to use her extra size and weight advantage to force Ruth to give in. I was really surprised at just how strong Ruth was. Ruth was able to force mom's arms up and back finally unseating her. The two women rolled on to their sides and lay struggling, each trying to force the other over onto her back. It was becoming clear however that Ruth was both the better fighter and the stronger of the two women. Ruth now had mom on her back on the ground. Mom was trying as hard as she could to free herself by to no avail. Ruth got into a kneeling position across mom's stomach, one hand gripping Mom's blonde hair to hold the head down on the ground the other arm trying to free itself from mom's frantic grip as mom used all her strength to try to free herself. Although Ruth was on top mom was also a strong woman and although she had had the worst of the fight so far she was certainly not beaten. With a enormous effort mom bucked her stomach up and unseated Ruth. Ruth was thrown clear of mom and both women, breasts heaving, clambered to their feet.   

The other women were all on their feet shouting and cheering the two fighters on. Unbeknown to any of them and certainly not to mom or Ruth, Ruth's husband had come round the building to see what the noise was all about. I could see by the bulge in his trousers he was clearly enjoying watching the women fighting for him.

The fighters closed in on each other and the struggle started again. Mom was putting up a better fight now and started to force the red head to the grass. I thought mom's extra size and weight had given her more stamina and she was going to beat Ruth in front of Ruth's man. Ruth however was far from beaten and she quickly rolled mom off her and the females, one hand grabbing at the others bikini, rolled across the grass. The fight was now real and both women were landing punches and slaps with their free hand on the other. These punches and slaps were accompanied by squeals of pain from the recipient. At last the rolling stopped and Ruth once again pulled herself on top of mom. Mom's bikini top had ripped and one of her tits was hanging out. Ruth continued the barrage of slaps and punches until mom started to cry for mercy. Ruth got to her feet and pulling mom up by her hair pulled her, tit hanging loose, across to the pool side. "If you ever come near my man again" she said "this is only the start of what I'll do to you" and with that she planted her foot firmly on mom's arse and sent her flying into the water. Ruth then looked at the other women and said "Any of her friends want to try?” There were no takers.

sweethang14

Re: Strong Sensations
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2009, 04:20:29 AM »
Ya that was a good one for sure.