News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

ModelFight

• 2 Replies

Offline chelseafc

ModelFight
« on: December 24, 2013, 02:25:10 AM »
Hi

I'm sure most of you here are familiar with the company modelfight. It just, a couple of years ago, disappeared; completely vanished. I'm interested in purchasing their old clips - does anyone know a way I can do this? Whether it's off other people, from the producer (if people know who he/she is), if they have a new company, a clips4sale selling their old stuff - anything.

Thanks and merry Christmas

Offline DJP60

• God Member
Re: ModelFight
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2013, 02:46:04 AM »
I kno they were based out of Fla U S A my guess is around the Tampa Fla area. I have @ least 1 of their matches still. I want to guess the owner was male and the matches were shot in or around his house. 
I have an interest in female
hooligans fights too as well as Russian girl gang fights!!
i also pay entertainers to fight 1 another and i get photos of them here in Las Vegas Nv Sabrina is now 6-1 Yes i pay strippers to fight each other for $$.

Offline Lee AB

Re: ModelFight
« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2013, 01:27:34 AM »
I have maybe a dozen DVDs from them. I imagine I could part with some. Which ones do you like?

Nota Bena I am not copying them, just willing to move them along. I assume that is not criminal behavior?