News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Tori vs Kyra//hair puller vs face slapper.

• 1 Replies

Offline East Coast Cats

• God Member
    • east coast cats.com
Tori vs Kyra//hair puller vs face slapper.
« on: December 25, 2013, 09:58:32 PM »
ECC#87 is an excellent catfight. Though both ladies wrestled, pulled hair and slapped faces, this fight was pretty much a contest of Tori's relentless hair pulling vs. Kyra's hard slapping.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2013, 11:31:17 PM by East Coast Cats »

Offline DoYouKnowWhoIAm?

• God Member
Re: Tori vs Kyra//hair puller vs face slapper.
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2014, 09:10:00 PM »

I got the the DVD of this fight yesterday after a long wait. And the fact that I received a couple of Xmas greeting cards with it told me that the delay must have been caused by a backlog of Xmas mail in the postal system here in the UK, rather than tardiness on the part of the producer.

The picture quality of the DVD is excellent, and the sound synch problem mentioned in other posts has been fixed.

Face slapping fans will love this one. And, being an ECC fight, it also has trash talk - I love those gobby American gals! - and a LOT of hard hair pulling.

There are eight submissions in total, one from a hard slap to the face which left the lady who took it complaining that she had been hit in the eye. The submissions are shared between the two, but not equally, so there is a winner in this fight. 

Tori and Kyra are a pair of very good looking ladies indeed, btw.  :)