News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Double dildo fights - some insights from women who do it (IRL)

• 3 Replies

Offline Ellis Kent

• God Member
  • Published Female Fight and Sexfight Author
    • Untamed Rivalry ebook
Double dildo fights - some insights from women who do it (IRL)
« on: January 20, 2014, 03:37:27 PM »
Following on from the last post this is from our published book...http://tinyurl.com/la94x22 I saw Lexi do it once...hot, but she prefers clitoral contact to penetration.
The lipstick was used BTW and the insights are from her and her rival on this occasion...she was called Miranda too! She loved being immortalized in the book...Caroline is a RL fighter too..

PS We love feedback!

Bitchcraft: Caroline

Suki is showing Alexis around the Bitchcraft section of their fight club's web site...this section features a video advertisement for a member who trains other members to get better! Alexis will fight her later in the book.

Suki touched the mouse-pad and navigated back to the icon page. She moved the cursor across to the icon of a double dildo. Clicking on it, photos of nine women offering lessons appeared. The use of sex-toys in combat was clearly a more crowded field than whip fighting. Suki guided the cursor to the now familiar face of Caroline. The video started. Caroline was standing next to a screen. In the film, she was in a mutual scissor with an attractive black-haired Latina of the same body shape as herself. The sound on the movie was at zero, so the intense struggle played out in silence. Caroline was wearing a black dressing gown open at the front and using a riding crop as a pointer.

“Deep-fucking a rival with a long, rigid toy is one of my favorite things. You need to show real control, a tight grip is the key. If you are the kind of bitch that spills her juices just because you’ve got twelve inches of plastic cock in you, you’ll never get a good enough grip to drive deep into your rival. A strong pussy and self-discipline are critical.”
The camera angle changed to a shot from above the thrusting pair. Buried deep in each woman was a pink double-headed dildo. In the center was a smear of red. Caroline tapped the screen at that spot with her riding crop. “When I fuck-fight with a dildo I let my rival choose the halfway spot and mark it with lipstick. I then insert up to the mark. That way no one is getting more than half." Suki quickly put the film on pause. She explained that the most common technique in these contests was to drive as much of the toy into your rival as possible. Keeping so little in your own pussy required real strength of muscular control if you were to be able to drive it home.

Suki restarted the film and Caroline continued, “I like to see how well we are doing and how long it takes me to bury the lipstick mark in her pussy. In this case, you can see the large smeared area shows that Miranda and I have been going back and forth inconclusively for about an hour. We have both come and spilt some juice. However, we have managed to keep hold. But watch what happens now…”

Caroline then stood to one side and the screen showing the two struggling thrusting women, their buttocks raised off the ground. Their hands are behind them, bearing their bodyweight as they grind against each other. From above we can see Caroline is gradually driving the shaft deeper into Miranda, the red smear of lipstick is now disappearing into the Latina’s cxnt. In an act of athleticism, Miranda raises one hand and slaps Caroline across the face while retaining her balance. “Puta…”

Caroline responds furiously, panting out her trash at the Latina, “Is that all you have bitch! Hit me again! This cock is mine and I’m going to ram fuck you until you spill it all!”  Miranda groans, her nipples are so hard they look as though they might split.  The lipstick smear is deep inside her now. Caroline has only four inches inside her, but has such a tight grip she is in control of the twelve inches in Miranda. Caroline can feel she is at her target. She thrusts three times hard, grunting emphatically at each effort. Miranda’s head goes back. She can feel the head of the shaft knocking insistently on the neck of her cervix, Caroline’s ultimate goal. No woman can withstand such a deep and intimate pounding.

Caroline taunts Miranda, “You are no novice slut! I will bruise you unless you give it to me now. Spill it bitch! Spill it now! Give it to me slut!” Miranda starts a growl that turns into a whine. Her hands relax and her bottom touches the matting. Next, she leans back, her hands rising to cup and squeeze her breasts as she gives in to the orgasm. Juices are leaking faster now and enabling Caroline to rut even harder and deeper. Miranda’s stomach spasms and the cries of a woman spending like a banshee wrack the room. The rut continues for another thirty seconds with the sound being faded out. Caroline returns center stage.

“Ladies, if you’d like to learn how to fuck rather than be fucked, please contact me directly. If you are new, I won’t be too rough and I won’t bruise your cervix, though I will find your G-spot! However, if you think you are experienced and want to test your cxnt against mine, I’ll fuck you so hard and deep you’ll puddle your bitch-juice just like that slut Miranda.” The camera moved in and Caroline screwed up her face disdainfully at the camera, “Miranda is real competition, but I doubt you are. You are probably better off doing yourself watching me fuck sluts for you. You can join my fan club if you aren’t woman enough to meet me pussy-to-pussy!” She paused for affect then added, “Try me anyway – I’d love to cream you!” Caroline then blew a kiss and the screen went dark.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2014, 04:34:27 PM by europa »
Published female fight and sexfight author. Untamed Rivalry: Scenes from a Female Fight Club. (With sexfighter and fighter Alexis - see my profile.) Book in Kindle Store.

Offline Ellis Kent

• God Member
  • Published Female Fight and Sexfight Author
    • Untamed Rivalry ebook
Re: Double dildo fights - some insights from women who do it (IRL)
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2014, 08:15:11 AM »
Alexis is hot to train you! She said I could watch...
Published female fight and sexfight author. Untamed Rivalry: Scenes from a Female Fight Club. (With sexfighter and fighter Alexis - see my profile.) Book in Kindle Store.

Offline TashiaGerard

« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2021, 10:33:09 AM »
Shittt, that's so hot, to be honest. I am a lesbian and I enjoy these abusive sex fights. They always get me so aroused and I can't control it. I would love to learn more cause I want to participate in a fight like this lol. I have this bondage kit that I would love to put into application soon. I also have some big, juicy dildos and this lube https://lovermart.com/product/spunk-lube-natural-4-fluid-ounces/ to use. Okk, I do have to chill a bit maybe, but reading this I got a little excited, you know? It seems so sexy and I feel like this would create so much adrenaline!!
« Last Edit: July 01, 2021, 10:33:28 AM by TashiaGerard »

Offline Trib_Queen_Julia

• International School for Sexfighting and Amazonology
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2021, 12:30:15 PM »
Shittt, that's so hot, to be honest. I am a lesbian and I enjoy these abusive sex fights. They always get me so aroused and I can't control it. I would love to learn more cause I want to participate in a fight like this lol. I have this bondage kit that I would love to put into application soon. I also have some big, juicy dildos and this lube https://lovermart.com/product/spunk-lube-natural-4-fluid-ounces/ to use. Okk, I do have to chill a bit maybe, but reading this I got a little excited, you know? It seems so sexy and I feel like this would create so much adrenaline!!

Check out our blog issa-2019.blogspot.com if you like to learn more about sexfighting ;) although our focus lies more with the competition and less with abusing :)