News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Can Anyone identify the writer

• 0 Replies

Offline Odin

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Can Anyone identify the writer
« on: July 23, 2009, 06:25:49 AM »
I've been a big fan of a series of stories by i don't know who.
I would really be greatfull if anybody had any info on this story it involves 3 people 2 ladies Emma and Elizabeth and a man named Peter the story is written 3 times from each persons perspective and each is in two parts i'll post the Emma perspective so everyon can get an idea of the story.

To return to the beginning, I saw her getting on to the aircraft and I felt this electric shock! Beautiful as a word does not do her justice! I found out later, with the aid of her husband [!] that she is 5'8" tall, 36C 24 36 133 pounds - close to me in size. She has the tall, slim waisted yet shapely kind of body that I love. As I stared at her I realised though that she has THE most beautiful body I have EVER seen!

She had these jeans on which showed off her trim waist, lovely bottom and perfect thighs. She wore a plain white polo shirt tucked into her jeans. She has the most gorgeous shoulders and full breasts. She wasn't wearing any make up but didn't need any! Her soft lips, pale skin, blue eyes and blond hair had me swooning!

She was dressed stylishly, yet sensibly. That told me a lot. I don't know which is worse - the overdressed buffoons in first or the underdressed buffoons you get in coach. She had dressed exactly right for a long flight, to my way of thinking. She gave off this tremendous aura of... I don't know what exactly: pride, quiet strength and determination, self control and femininity is the best I can do. Quite powerful.

For a moment I let myself fantasise about what it would be like to fight with her and break this proud, beautiful woman, making her submit to me utterly! Then I fantasised about her being the one to finally do that to me! I only allowed myself to linger on these sweet thoughts only for a moment however. She quite simply did not seem to be the type! I made a pact with myself however to sleep with this woman at all costs!

I had work to do. She wasn't in my assigned section on the flight but I managed to swap with the other girl quite easily. I checked her seat number on the manifest. Disaster! Married with her husband sitting next to her!
Newlyweds! Elizabeth [what a lovely name] and Peter. My excitement drained away and I nearly gave up at this point. I went back to have another look at her anyway, just to torture myself I suppose! I stared at her far too long and nearly got caught - I couldn't help myself! As I looked away though I noticed the husband had been looking at me appreciatively! Like the way the men in the club do!

I thought hard. It hardly seemed possible that they would be so sophisticated at their age, about the same as mine I guessed, to invite another woman into their bed. Certainly not as newlyweds. No he was just a typical cad getting an eyeful on the side. But how could he be doing that on his honeymoon? With her! No normal man his age would - that usually comes later! Could there be more to him than meets the eye? Actually he was quite good looking, understandable if he was with her! Although I've still not had satisfying sex with a man there is no harm in giving one of them a chance now and again, I thought! Could I use him to get to her though? Well it might be fun to try to pull it off! It's a long flight and there's SFA else to do, I decided, I'll give it a shot!

Getting the meals and champagne from first class was easy enough - its an unwritten law among cabin crew that "friends" are always looked after like this. Getting them on to the flight deck I thought might get HIM excited. Was in luck, I fluttered my eyelashes at the first officer and he was putty in my hands!

Then I had to turn on the charm with them. I started to get terribly turned on myself pretty quickly when she smiled and her face lit up! They weren't really newlyweds at all - just the usual booking clerk type trying to be clever. I thought my chances improved marginally when I heard this but they were still very young - 21.

They were both quite responsive from the start however and within half an hour of their return from the flight deck I knew I would be sleeping with both of them, or at least I would have felt terribly let down if I hadn't! I stayed with them anyway simply because I was enjoying the sensation of being physically close to them. Her perfume was lovely, didn't recognise it though.

I left it as long as I could to proposition her and asked to share her husband to make it seem less a direct come on to her. Felt a bit silly when, to my delight, she replied, level eyed, that she wanted me as well!

Either one of them on their own would be in an ENTIRELY different league to any of my previous lovers, male or female. But they worked on me together as a team! They really did concentrate totally on me! My whole body! Every variation I could think of and a few more for good measure! All night long! I found myself rising to new heights myself! They were so totally un-selfish about it! I couldn't get enough. I realised they had done this before!

It was a wrench to leave and meet mother for tea! It was a struggle to keep a straight face with her, my mind kept wandering! I walked back to the flat feeling like the cat who had licked the cream! They pulled me into bed, undressed me and did it all to me again!

Looking at the perfection that is her body in the shower before we went out for dinner, I started daydreaming again. If they were so wild and experienced in bed with a third person, what else might they be into? Could I coax her into a wrestle I wondered? The husband would like it. Most do when you offer it to them or show them. No, don't risk it, I sternly told myself. At least don't try anything until they're on their way anyway, in a few days probably. More's the pity.

I was perfectly content in the anticipation of another nights sublime lovemaking when Peter bowled me a full toss with his little witticism about an older woman fantasy! Cheeky boy! I resolved to hit it for six!

It was obvious from the start there was something deep there when I asked Elizabeth what her fantasy was. I could have died laughing when she basically told me it was to have a catfight with me! I couldn't though because she would have taken it the wrong way. It was just so funny that this most unlikely girl has the same kind of desires as me hidden so deep and yet I'd hesitated to suggest a wrestle for fear of frightening her off!

I found my excitement rising as she bared her soul to me.
She was ALMOST totally honest about it too. The little bit that she was holding back meant that she was a switch too! Perfect!

I have never felt such a thrill of expectation before a fight as I did before this one! I could hardly breathe!
But I've perfected my cool Emma Peel persona so well I don't think it was obvious to them! I can never be too much like her! I actually felt a bit like she looked in that fight with the karate girl. Perfection!

I wondered whether Elizabeth had ever fought before, because even now she didn't seem the type, and whether this was purely a fantasy she wanted to live out. The way she came out throwing punches though quickly dispelled that idea! I was lucky not to get nailed by one of them which grazed the side of my head. In a panic, or was it fighting instinct I wonder, I kicked out blindly and dropped her. Lovely long full nelson submission. She definitely enjoyed losing and being humiliated in front of her husband - I could feel her coming repeatedly! Then again so was I! Her body felt fantastic underneath me - the best ever! It just felt so good to dominate, to conquer, this proud, magnificent woman. Then she cried "SURRENDER" like she meant it and I came again. She submitted and behaved beautifully, even when I tied her up and made love to her husband in front of her!

He behaved with complete aplomb, amazing considering what he had just seen me do to his lovely young wife. He was very turned on by it though and clearly desired me greatly as the woman who had conquered her. He gave me a smashing ride - infinitely better than anything I've ever had before - and even better than any he'd given me the night before! I think he would have been happy to let her sit there all night and make love to me! What a completely wicked bastard! He might even turn out to be the more interesting of the pair?

When I released her and we both worked on her she bucked wildly with these huge orgasms, obviously reliving what I'd done to her.

The husband was terribly sophisticated about it this morning, absolutely unfazed. Kissing me beautifully. I could get used to this man!

Will I get the chance to? I had to give them the opportunity to decide what they want to do. If they are the couple I think they are, they'll still be there when I get back. If Elizabeth is the girl I think she is, she'll not only be there but will want to follow through on fighting me again some time! Oh bliss! This was only her third fight! She may have a lot of potential to improve! If she is the girl I hope she is, she may even be the one to beat me one day! Time to go back to the flat and find out!

Emma