News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

3 girls, 2 fights...1 winner

• 1 Replies

mandy37

3 girls, 2 fights...1 winner
« on: July 23, 2009, 04:11:15 PM »
every weekend i meet up with my best friend julie. we used to be neighbours & we'd had our kids around the same time so we kept each other sane as we were the only adult company we had during the day. when our kids finally started school we both went back to work but it meant her having to move so now we only see each other at weekends. we're the same age & share the same sense of humour, & like me she's a blonde but is much shorter (about 5'1). despite her size she can be a feisty little cow, & i've seen her send both men & women packing. i've never had a fight with her myself, although we did have an arm wrestle at a new year's eve party once. after a long hard struggle she finally managed to put me down, but i'm left handed so when i challenged her to swap hands she readily excepted...only for me to surprise her by putting her down easily & 'accidently' flinging her off the chair & onto the floor with her knickers showing! we both look back at that & laugh now, but neither of us will ever laugh about this-for the last couple of weeks i'd noticed that she had lost her sparkle & seemed almost drained, not from exhaustion but from something else. in the end i finally got it out of her...she suspected her husband was having an affair. i knew he was unhappy about them having to move, & although i got on with him ok i always felt that he resented her for it. i did my best to cheer her up, which seemed to do the trick, & gave her a lift home. normally i would've just dropped her off but she wanted to lend me a dvd that she was raving about so i went indoors with her. when we got indoors our jaws hit the floor...there, on the couch, was julie's husband...getting a blow job off a fat little black bitch! neither of them had heard us come in as she had her back to us & he had his eyes closed but when he opened them & saw us his expression simply changed to seriousness, not to shame or guilt or even embarrassment. he just put his hands on the woman's shoulders & said "you'd better stop now". she looked up at him & followed the direction in which he looking & saw us standing there with open mouths. "julie" she said smiling, & got up & walked towards her. julie's face was the reddest i'd ever seen it, i don't know if it was from embarrasment or rage but she just stood there, frozen on the spot as the woman faced her. i could see they were having a stare down & in the corner of my eye i noticed that julie's husband had started wanking. i had no idea who this woman was but she didn't seemed at all fazed by my presense & despite being even shorter than julie (i'd say about 4'11) she had thick 'don't fuck with me thighs' & a cold hard stare. she was wearing a skimpy blue nightie that left nothing to the imagination & it was a stark contrast to julie's black skirt & white sleeveless blouse. julie broke off her stare, clearly defeated, but when she saw her husband pleasuring himself over what was happening she suddenly lashed out & grabbed two handfulls of the black woman's hair. but the woman was too fast for her & she had grabbed julie's hair in kind & smashed her head against the wall. before julie could retaliate or even know where she was the woman had sent a hard knee between her legs & stepped back to watch as julie slided down the wall. "your husband's found himself a real woman now, bitch!" she taunted, as she grabbed julie by the hair & flung her towards the couch where her husband was sitting. i looked on in horror as the woman continued her assault on julie but i remembered how she used to always tell me never to intervene unless she in serious trouble. but julie was never going to recover from this & by now her blouse had been ripped open & her stockings were torn. the woman had even somehow managed to pull julie's knickers off & her legs, chest, arms & face were bleeding from all the scratchmarks that seemed to have appeared from out of nowhere. i decided enough was enough when the woman got on top of julie's limp body & started pulling on her pubic hair. i pulled her off of her by the hair but she was incredibly strong & was sending fast & furious elbows to my ribs which knocked the wind out of me but i somehow managed to get her against the wall where i gained the advantage. "do you wanna fight me, bitch?" i asked, gasping as i struggled against her. she was much stronger than me but i daren't show it. "next week, your place, i'll kick your fucking ass in front of your man just like i did her!" she seethed in a high pitched voice through gritted teeth, clearly agitated that i had her in this position. i pushed her away & attended to julie, who in a very short space of time had been throughly thrashed. i looked up at her "you fucking bitch, you'll pay for this" i said, & turning my attention to julie's husband, who had shot his cum over julie as i'd struggled with his mistress, said "i suggest you leave now, or i'll kick your fucking head in!". he just gave me a patronising smile & simply said "we'll see you next week" as the woman lead him out the door, who turned back once to smile at julie who was crying on the floor. i was shocked by what had happened, not only was julie covered in cuts & bruises but her clothes were literally shredded & there were even loose strands of her pubic hair on the carpet. how on earth that little bitch had managed to do all that in such a short space of time was beyond me & as i helped julie clean up i thought with some trepidation about our upcoming fight. i phoned my partner to tell him that i wouldn't be coming home that night, & i stayed with julie where we chatted until the early hours. it turned out the woman was a former work collegue, only she had left the company shortly after julie started. julie thought it would be a good idea to bring her husband along to this woman's leaving do, as he'd not met any of her new work collegues yet, but apparently they got on a little too well for her likng. she told me that she thought that this was when their affair had started, & it fueled my rage for both of them as the poor cow must've been carrying this burden for quite a long time. when i got home i told my partner, who was skeptical at first as the last time i faced a black woman i came off worse, but i assured him that it would be different this time. i knew that julie's husband would be there, but as that other bitch's man, so i invited julie along as she wanted to see me kick that black bitch's ass & more than anything see the look of humiliation on her soon to be ex-husband's face. but it was the longest week of my life, & i was constantly being bombarded with threatening emails & text messages from this woman, whose name is coco, & some of them were very scary. when the day finally came i was so glad to see julie, who had got to our place first. i knew that if worse came to worse she would back me up, but i wanted a quick & easy victory so i dressed in 6" thigh high boots over black stockings & a short low cut dress that showed off my boobs perfectly. i knew that i would tower over coco & was convinced that i'd intimidate her but when the doorbell rang my heart jumped in my mouth & i had butterflies in my stomach. i needed to calm my nerves so i lit up a cigarette as my partner answered the door. he showed them in & wisely sat inbetween julie & her husband on the couch. she never looked at him once but i could see the look of hate on her face when she saw coco, but it quickly dissloved into fear when coco removed her coat to reveal she was still wearing the same dirty nighie she wore the week before. i was still smoking on the far side of the room at this point, but coco was clearly ready, so i stepped towards her. we met in the centre of the room & were just inches apart as we engaged in a menacing stare down. she didn't seem at all fazed by my height advantage & when i blew my smoke in her face she didn't blink once. i remembered how julie had backed down from coco's stare the previous week & looking into those cold hard eyes i knew now how she must've felt. i was about to back down when suddenly coco took a step towards me, forcing me to step back. this took me by surprise so i took a step back towards her, but rather than stepping back herself she just kept coming towards me. i was being led backwards & where i couldn't see where i was going i kept bumping into things until eventually she had me backed up against the wall. i had been humiliated & was furious so i went to grab her by the hair but she was too fast & got hold of my wrists & pinned them against the wall. before i could retaliate i felt a sharp pain between my legs & realised she'd kneed me there & like julie the week before i slided down the wall, holding my crotch. history repeated itself again when she got hold of my hair & flung me towards the couch where the other's were sitting. this had all happened in a matter of seconds & the little bitch had already had me on floor. but i wasn't about to quit & when i saw her coming for me i sent a hard kick towards her thigh but she saw it coming & grabbing my heel in her hand she pulled my boot right off! i went to kick her again but she got hold of my leg & tore my stockings open with her nails. she jumped on top of me & i felt my dress being pulled down & before i knew it my bra-less tits were being maliciously ripped apart! she weighed a ton & when i tried to get her hands of off me she just slapped my arms away & pinned them with her knees. her naked pussy was in my face & i could feel her pulling off my other boot while scratching my other leg to shreds. i then felt my knickers being ripped off & her hand pulling on my pubic hairs! i screamed in pain & was horrified, & was about to give in when i felt her being pulled back. i looked up & saw julie trying to pull coco off me, just like i had done the week before! but coco was too heavy for julie, & seemed immune to her hair pulling. but it gave me an opportunity, & closing my eyes i bit down hard on coco's clit. i'd never heard such a shrilling scream in my life before, but at least it got her off me. i was dazed & holding my head in my heads when i heard a commotion...coco had started on julie, & was slapping her senseless. i couldn't let this happen, not in my own house, so i grabbed coco from behind & slammed her head against the wall "how do you like that bitch?" i asked, as julie stood beside me, & i noticed the white t-shirt she was wearing earlier had already been pulled off, leaving her in just a denim skirt. coco spun around really fast, her fist connecting so hard with my jaw that it sent me sprawling on the couch where the men were sitting. julie tried to fight coco in vain, but her courage clearly outweighed  her common sense & she no doubt regretted not wearing a bra as coco pinned her to the wall by her tits & ripped her fucking nipples off. i gave it one last try, hoping that coco would be distracted, but when i tried to punch her she just grabbed me by the hair, & with julie's hair in her other hand she effortlessly slammed our heads together. we both went down, the pair of us beaten & utterly humiliated by this tiny little black chick. coco stood over us, kicking at our legs to see if we had any fight left in us, & was clearly disappointed that we didn't. she grabbed hold of julie's hair & mine & as she faced us towards the men on our knees she asked "julie, tell MY man that you're a weak white bitch who can't fight". julie gasped, i knew this was too much for her but when coco pulled her head back hard she screamed "I'M A WEAK WHITE BITCH WHO CAN'T FIGHT!". then i felt my own head snap back when she asked me "mandy, tell YOUR man you're a weak white bitch who can't fight!" my face was near her crotch, & i could see blood trickling down from where i'd bitten her...i thought about hurting her some more when i noticed all the blonde clumps of hair & torn underwear & realised i'd been soundly beaten by a fucking midget "i'm weak white bitch who can't fight" i said sheepishly, & as the words passed my lips the men shot their cum over me, julie & coco...who threw us both back down on the floor & left with my boots & julie's t-shirt, not to mention her husband.

Offline Boundfighter

• God Member
    • My YAHOO profile
Re: 3 girls, 2 fights...1 winner
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2011, 03:19:04 PM »
Whow What humiliating story. Love your writing.
It is so wonderfull when the loser writes this stuff
I have only one rule. Fun for both is the most importent thing :) and THINK POSITIVE :D Carpe Diem