News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Baywatch Babe beaten up

• 5 Replies

Offline StevieT

Baywatch Babe beaten up
« on: July 26, 2009, 03:54:56 PM »
I found a great clip on youtube of baywatch babe Alexandra Paul getting beaten up by
another woman while she was in a swimsuit. The other woman was much shorter but managed
to throw her all over the place before knocking her out and tying her up. I had problems copying
the link but if you search youtube for 'baywatch beatdown', you'll find it.

Offline StevieT

Re: Baywatch Babe beaten up
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2009, 04:05:23 PM »
Please post the link if you can.

Offline StevieT

« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2009, 04:06:50 PM »
Also found one of Cheryl Ladd getting thrown about like a rag doll in Charlies Angels.

Offline StevieT

« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2009, 04:57:26 PM »

Offline StevieT

« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2009, 05:15:51 PM »
I bet that woman loved beating up one of the famous life guards.

Offline LoveSexyJobbers

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2011, 08:27:06 AM »
It was good , but for me , there were 2 Alexandra Pauls on thta show . The 1st Alexandra was a Veteran Actress who despite the fact she was surrounded by Playboy Playmate Co Stars , when she had long hair , she had no need to be ashamed of her looks & with her height & build , she looked Good in that Baywatch Bathing Suit . Alexandra #2 is of course the same Woman , but it is her when she has short hair , I'm Sorry , she just looks way too butch with short hair & now surrounded by Playboy Playmate Co Stars , the difference is night & day , Vid would of been so much better if it was long haired Alexandra
You never grow old until you stop being young