News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

sisters catfights

• 14 Replies

Offline jo_881

sisters catfights
« on: February 26, 2014, 04:19:13 PM »
Hi everbody i really enjoy catfights that happened between sisters so can you tell me some stories.

Offline GoldenGirl

• God Member
Re: sisters catfights
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2014, 04:50:37 PM »
Jo

If you type that into "Search" on here, it should give you some stories from the past.

GG

Offline GoldenGirl

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2014, 02:57:49 AM »
An idea...if  Johnny could provide some outlines, perhaps Jo could write them up as stories?

GG

Offline Irada

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2014, 08:31:54 AM »
i had some arguments ith my elder sister but not fight
fight like cats

Offline jo_881

« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2014, 10:31:08 PM »
Hey yvoone I'm curious to hear a story fight between you and your sister ;D

Offline ROYALS22262

• God Member
  • I love pro team sports, golf, tennis, and bowling.
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2014, 05:57:06 AM »
Sisters - true story
I was at a friends house for a party yesterday. There were lots of people there of all ages. It was supposed to be outside in their back yard also, but, it was snowing very hard. This turned out to be good for two main reasons. Everyone removed their footwear, and we were all in closer proximity to each other. I got comfortable in the family den room. Large couches there, television, music, and as it turned out great atmosphere. Two beautiful sisters occupied another couch. They both had jeans on, sweaters, and were barefoot! They were between 16 and 20 years old, I never found out their exact ages. Looking at them was a real treat. Amanda the older and prettier one, had long blonde hair and blue-green eyes, she was tall and thin, maybe an inch bigger than her sister. Katy had shoulder length auburn hair and blue eyes, was also thin and pretty. The girls got restless. People were walking in and out, younger kids were running around, and these girls were texting on their phones. Katy apparently annoyed Amanda, and Amanda started play fighting with her, right on the opposite couch. They started wrestling right there. It was silly, slappy at first, then there was some shrieking, yelling, and hair pulling. As if nobody else was around, the girls were trying to get on top of each other, and rub their breasts in each others face. What an early Christmas gift to me! I am watching their bare feet kick, and swing around, Amandas bright pink toes, and Katy's black toes were a great contrast, as I watched their feet battle. Amanda was finally able to roll Katy to the floor in front of the couch, and to my great surprise, starts stepping all over her, and then tries to get a foot in her face! Now several of us are watching this, nobody is breaking it up, because it was more playful than fierce. Amanda places her foot all over her face, as Katy twists away, but Amanda is getting it in her face. Somebody yells to stop. Amanda then says.......NO WORRIES, we do this all the time! I LOVE putting my feet in her face, showing her that I am better than her! BOING! I can't believe my luck, that I am watching and hearing this. They don't know me, know nothing about me, have no idea that I live for this kind of stuff. I am just some old dude in the room, who they couldn't care less about. I yell back, she let's you do that? Amanda laughs, she doesn't let me, I just do it, and with that, her long bare foot covers her sisters face. What was great was, Katy was yelling, but, she was laughing too! She bit Amanda's foot, Amanda yelped, and then rubbed that foot all over her face, as she was on the floor under it. Amanda stood over her, continued to rub her bare right foot on her face, and then the left one. Amanda was laughing so hard now. She was saying mean things, like, you know I am prettier than you, you know I am better than you, smell my feet, kiss my feet! She was smiling, and laughing the whole time. Katy, was doing what she was told. She acted like she had done this many times before, and with her resisting, really looked like she liked it. Some other guys told them to stop it, so Amanda let her up after a few minutes, and after her feet were kissed, and kissed her cheek. Katy was embarrassed, her face looked all red, with Amanda's foot sweat on it, but, she just sat next to Amanda on the couch again, no mean attitude, no yelling, nothing, almost like she is so used to being submissive to her older sister. Amanda kissed her again, on her cheek, and Katy just looked at her with a wry smile. The two of them went back to their phones, intently looking at them, as I intently looked at their sexy, fighting bare feet, wiggling playfully directly across from me! Sometimes our fantasies can become our realities, and sometimes it can happen......just like that!

Offline SatyriconTypoN

« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2014, 07:26:40 AM »
Wow Royals, and Nancy wasn't there?

Offline femfitefan

• God Member
    • My Flickr Photo Page
« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2014, 01:56:31 AM »
I went out with the younger of two very pretty and popular sisters in high school and she used to tell me that she and her sister got into knock down drag out fights all the time.  It wasn't difficult for me to imagine as both had a temper.  I never got much in the way of details though she did say there was usually a lot of hard punching, hair pulling, and once one of them got thrown down the stairs only to have the fight continue from there.  Needless to say, that occupied my fantasies for quite a while.

Offline Horny-Jew

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2014, 04:07:49 AM »
I got so excited when you mentioned the sisters were barefoot !!!  ;D

Offline lumberjack66

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
    • Honored to have a few stories at Fightsexy
« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2014, 10:59:31 PM »
I guess I have a couple to throw out.  When I was dating my wife, she got into a knock all out catfight with her sister in their dorm room.  Sister was just messing with my wife and she blew up.  Was over in about 40 seconds.  Wife dominated the whole fight.

Then went to see my wife's stylist one time (nothing she could do for me... way too ugly... lol).  She was a very pretty blond, her sister was a brunette.  She spent about half the hair cut telling me about the viscious catfights she would get into with her sister in High School.  They were farm girls and got into Brawls in the barn.  Litterally got to the point they threw pitchforks at each other (according to her lucky one didn't kill the other).  She did get a good tip out of me.  Not sure if she knew she was driving me wild or not.

The final one is a friend of ours, a twin.  They were difficult to tell apart, brunett, short, same hair style, same look, even speak the same.  When you get them together, we have a hard time telliing them apart.  According to our friend though, her sister was super promiscuous.  One time, our friends boyfriend told her how happy he was they had finally had sex the previous evening... but they hadn't had sex.  Seems he ran into her sister at a restaurant, confused her for her sister.  He took her home where she screwed his brains out.  Needless to say the result was a huge fight.  Lasted like 20 minutes before their older brother came home and broke it up.  They still tease occasionally about who would have won.  Sadly they are much closer now so I doubt that will ever happen.
I love catfights and chatting.  Look me up on trillian at ljack66   (I think... just figuring Trillian out)

RPBella

« Reply #10 on: February 01, 2018, 05:31:56 AM »
I know this is old but if anyone wants to hear about fights I had with my sister just message me :)

Offline hunter1985

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: February 02, 2018, 08:48:03 AM »
i also like sisters catfight
i have seen my mom and her sister fight when i was kid.After i began to interest in catfights

Offline heeatts

« Reply #12 on: March 23, 2022, 02:21:14 AM »
I went out with the younger of two very pretty and popular sisters in high school and she used to tell me that she and her sister got into knock down drag out fights all the time.  It wasn't difficult for me to imagine as both had a temper.  I never got much in the way of details though she did say there was usually a lot of hard punching, hair pulling, and once one of them got thrown down the stairs only to have the fight continue from there.  Needless to say, that occupied my fantasies for quite a while. I Had a Few Custom Videos Made of Real Life Sisters Fighting You Should of Asked Them to Recreate It for You!!!

Offline william taft

« Reply #13 on: March 29, 2022, 06:59:24 PM »
 I used to have no interest at all in sister fights, but now it is one of my favorite turn on , but only if the younger of the two wins. I actually witnessed a fight between an 18 year old and an 21 year old. The sexiest thing I have ever seen, The younger girl forcing her older sister to submit. That was the night that changed my world.

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: March 30, 2022, 12:39:48 PM »
I used to have no interest at all in sister fights, but now it is one of my favorite turn on , but only if the younger of the two wins. I actually witnessed a fight between an 18 year old and an 21 year old. The sexiest thing I have ever seen, The younger girl forcing her older sister to submit. That was the night that changed my world.
Please tell us about it.