News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

High School Cheerleader Fights Cowgirl

• 5 Replies

Offline bikemanrick

• God Member
  • High school C-Leader (18) Crushes Biker Chick (31)
High School Cheerleader Fights Cowgirl
« on: August 03, 2009, 07:55:58 AM »
There was a recent incident involving some cheerleaders from a rival school.  They were participating at the regional cheerleading championships and were staying at a hotel.  Girls can get rowdy and these girls were obviously making a lot of noise and disturbing other people.

Next door to one group of cheerleaders, a blonde cowgirl in her late twenties was winding down from a rough day at the rodeo.  She was a barrel racer and had not done too well. The girls must've disturbed her as she was getting ready to take her dusty jeans and clothes off.  She walked over to the room and asked the girls to be quiet.  But by the time the cowgirl got back to her room the girls were knocking on her wall.  The second time the cowgirl went over some brunette cheerleader answered the door smirking.  She was about 5'8 and 135 pounds and had four inches and 25 pounds on the blonde.

"Is there a problem?" she said.

"Yeah, you girls are being too loud."

"No, I think you're just some trouble making slut who needs an ass-kicking," the girl said.  The girl obviously wanted to fight and knew she could take the older cowgirl.

"Fuck you, high school bitch!"

"Cowgirl cxnt."

The fight was on.  The cowgirl slapped the girl in the face.  

"Wooooo," the girls said in unison.  

"Kick her ass, Sandy," someone said.

"Yeah, make up for the Coolidge High chick that kicked your ass," said another girl.  Sandy ignored her.  She had no doubt she'd win this fight.

The blonde tried another slap but the brunette grabbed her by the shirt, flung her around and threw her inside the room.  The blonde rolled over twice.  Her cowboy hat landed by one of the double beds. The door closed.

"That slapping shit won't get you anywhere around here, bitch," said the brunette.  "Your ass is mine now."  The cowgirl was on lying on her side.  As she tried to stand the girl kicked her in the stomach.

"Ummmmph!" The cowgirl fell to her knees holding her stomach.  Amidst the crowd of boisterous, cheering girls, the cheerleader put a chokehold on the cowgirl from behind.  The woman gagged.  Her eyes widened as she tried to pry the girl's hands loose.  But the girl was too strong.  She picked the cowgirl up and held her in a chokehold in the crook of her elbow.  She dragged the off-balance woman backwards a bit.

"Not so tough now are you, bitch?"  The woman started coughing.  The girl tightened her grip a bit.

"You better let her go," said one girl.  "She's turning purple."

"Choke the skinny slut out," said some red head.  "I've never seen that done."  She giggled but seemed a little shy and embarrassed by the comment.

The brunette let the blonde go.  The woman promptly fell on her ass.  The cheerleader stomped down on her stomach.

The woman was rolling and writhing in pain as the other girls laughed and made fun of her.

"You're nothing, you skinny little shitkicker.  You better leave before we all take turns beating your ass.

The brunette reached down and pulled the small woman to her feet by her arm and the waistband of her jeans.  She then put her hand on the back of her neck and marched her toward the front door.  She deliberately slammed her forehead against the door and watched the woman stagger.  She then slammed the woman against the wall before pulling the door open with one hand.

"We've got a cheerleading competition to get ready for tomorrow, you little cxnt, so it's time for you to go.  We need to get some sleep."

The cowgirl, a nasty knot forming on her forehead, looked at her all droppy-eyed,rubbery-legged and with her mouth open.  This must have pissed the high school girl off because she punched the woman in the jaw and knocked her into the hallway.

"That's how you throw a punch, cowgirl, since you don't seem to know how to fight."  The woman was on her back moaning.  The door closed but opened several seconds later.  The brunette walked into the hallway holding the woman's cowboy hat.

"Here's you hat, bitch."  She stood near the woman's head.  She dropped the hat on the blonde's face, turned around and walked back in the room.  The blonde just lay there for awhile and later had to practically crawl back to her room.

High school cheerleaders are tough, just like the Fab Five movie depicted.  They're certainly tougher than most cowgirls, especially those that slap instead of punching.  Bigger or fatter girls would mop the floor with cowgirls like this--in extremely brutal fashion.

« Last Edit: October 13, 2010, 04:15:58 AM by bikemanrick »

suneha

Re: High School Cheerleader Fights Cowgirl
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2009, 10:55:21 AM »
nicen one can you write a story about me

sweethang14

« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2009, 07:17:25 AM »
Good short storie.

Offline bikemanrick

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2009, 08:03:07 AM »
Thanks for your comments.  No, I don't have time to write stories for people right now.  I'm sorry.

Offline bikemanrick

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2010, 04:31:39 AM »
As the "Fab Five" is playing on TV again, it reminded me of this post last year. Fact is, I heard of another fight between a high school cheerleader and a cowgirl this past summer. the cowgirl was out country line dancing at a country bar nearby. She was very pretty and clad in a western shirt, dark Levi's and a cowboy hat. The woman strutted by a group of cheerleaders shaking her little ass. Apparently, one of the teens made a snide remark.

The 26-year-old blonde never had a chance. The 5'9" 145-pound cheerleader easily handled the 5'5" 115-pound cowgirl. The fight took place outside a teen hangout. Some words were exchanged and the high school chick pounced on the tight-blue-jean clad woman. The cheerleader grabbed the woman's arm and threw her against the building. The woman's cowboy hat went flying.

After some serious hair-pulling and crotch kicks, the woman was soon reduced to hysteria--on her knees looking up at the cheerleader--with her badly bloodied face. The cowgirl's ass rested against the heels of her cowboy boots. She reached out begging the girl to stop the punishment. But instead, the girl shoved the cowgirl on her back with her foot. She then jumped on top of the cowgirl and beat her senseless. People say it was brutal which doesn't surprise me. Cheerleaders are in good physical shape and can really kick some ass.  It was as bad a beating as a volleyball girl name Betz gave a biker chick a few years back in the lockerroom. The 6'0" Betz would've salivated at getting a crack at the cowgirl. She would've literally ripped the cowgirl apart.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2010, 04:53:04 AM by bikemanrick »

Offline bikemanrick

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2010, 02:53:17 AM »
Interesting. I write more for realism not fantasy. Some of my fights are based on reality, as a former teacher and bouncer. Thanks for your comments