News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

What type of posts will be in this section?

• 12 Replies

Offline JIMBO1962

• God Member
« on: April 12, 2014, 08:51:45 PM »
It's easier to see the books upon the shelf          then it is to see yourself          George Harrison 1977

Offline Scottyb

• God Member
Re: What type of posts will be in this section?
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2014, 10:44:58 PM »

Looks to me it will be a place for the girls to post their cyber fights.  I love this idea. Gonna bring some extra risk and intensity to cyber matches.

Offline MissKay

« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2014, 11:54:09 PM »
I do like the sound of that, Scotty. Though why it wasn't their earlier is the question!!

Offline BigDevil

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2014, 04:08:54 PM »

Looks to me it will be a place for the girls to post their cyber fights.  I love this idea. Gonna bring some extra risk and intensity to cyber matches.

Yes this section is for girls who want to post their cyber fights in.
Have fun and tussle.

Offline Boche

• Global Moderator
  • God Member
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2014, 09:43:32 PM »
I do like the sound of that, Scotty. Though why it wasn't their earlier is the question!!

Because no member had requested it before and now someone has and we like to listen to what the members like. ;)

Offline Trudy

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2014, 09:47:15 PM »
Is there some way to assure that both parties involved have agreed to have their fight posted ?
If you want to PM me, you better have some info in your profile. And having it all spelled correctly will help too. I HATE BLANK PROFILES! If you ask me about Trillian I’ll know you didn’t read my profile.

Offline emo_butt_kicker

• smother, submit and destroy
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2014, 09:47:37 PM »
It's a great idea. You can also see which fighters match your taste :)

Offline Lauren

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2014, 03:04:02 PM »
Is there some way to assure that both parties involved have agreed to have their fight posted ?

This has already been discussed  with the  rule being both parties  must agree to the  fight being posted here beforehand.  If not it will be  immediately  deleted and the poster warned.   Also at anytime if one of the  members  changes their mind and wishes it to be deleted that will also be done.  Have fun with this and enjoy, any more questions, concerns,  suggestions,  please contact any of the moderator team.  Thx, Laur.
Life's   a Bitch, and so am I.

Offline Jessie Fights

« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2014, 02:35:11 AM »
This is a great idea!  I cant wait to participate and read the action.

« Reply #9 on: April 25, 2014, 12:10:07 AM »
It's a fab idea...how about you start by posting our last match Rachel, can't be too hard to find, its probably hiding in the same place as your fallen ego xx ;)
tu ne cede malis, sed contra audentior ito

« Reply #10 on: April 25, 2014, 12:12:33 AM »
just to be clear, Rachel is "emo_butt_kicker" my best friend and my best enemy, although its like a kitten toying with a mouse most of the time, cute as a button x
tu ne cede malis, sed contra audentior ito

Offline Lauren

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: May 24, 2014, 05:21:51 PM »
Hey everyone,  I guess it's time to  go over this once more.  This section is for  *read the topic heading again*  Chat fight Logs  as in recent.   Please do not post anything that did not happen very recently  or  it will have to be removed.  If we keep posting what you may think is a golden oldie  we fear members may stop posting here only to see it get bumped down by something that happened too long ago.  This is a great section let it succeed  for what it was started for.  Thx, Laur.
Life's   a Bitch, and so am I.

Offline Nutmeg

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
« Reply #12 on: June 04, 2014, 07:44:02 PM »
Also this section is to be for "chat" fights be they from yahoo, the chat here or some other chat engine. Merely transcribing a poll fight from elsewhere on this board is not a chat fight log. Plus it takes focus away from the original thread.

Also if you have an audience included in your logs make sure they are ok with being included in it. If not, please remove their portion from the log.