News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

TigresseLucie vs Lindsay_Sexfights in a cxntfight

• 16 Replies

Offline Lindsay_Sexfights

• God Member
TigresseLucie vs Lindsay_Sexfights in a cxntfight
« on: April 12, 2014, 11:54:31 PM »
Hello there!!!  ;)

after i were away for weeks i just saw this new section and asked my good friend and bitter rival lucie whether it is ok to post our last fight. it is a cxntfight in a club of a sexfight society. the audience are womens only who are enjoying a good back and forth battle and the ring is in the middle of the room... it is a low plateau and it is round with a padded border like a armrest on a sofa. the floor of it is a smooth carpet (i hope we mention more details in the match because i didnt read it again but if not lucie and i are going to explain more when people are having questions  ;) )

enough talking and here is the action, here we go  :)

lindsay_sexfights: im in my lockerroom and i watch the co-mainevent on a big screen... a black bitch is cxntfighting with an asian and the black one is dominant... she mounted her foe and fucks her really hard. the crowd goes crazy... i wear my black silk robe and open toed heels. i rub my pussy a bit and im excited to meet lucie after this fight.... the carpet in the ring covered with stains of pussy juice after several fights and the asian still gets fucked by the black one. yt

19:18:11  tigresse_pieds_nus: It is about 1.00 now and the audience is watching the 5th fight... These tw sluts had awesome bodies and well know in the business but they are nothing comparing to us and we outfucked them some times in the past..But the black one seems very hungry today, she is fucking the asian whore mercilessly..Making her squirt everywhere on the rug..... I am standing from my massage table, put on my high heels black open toes and come closer to the door.. I know that our time is coming... i can hear the asian begging for mercy.. I feel my cxnt boiling as I will meet this famous lindsay now... I am so hungry to outfuck her..And the audience is so ready for the epic fight

19:23:08  lindsay_sexfights: the asian is beggint for mercy and quits... the black bitch stays on her and fucks down as hard as she can and taunts her foe now... "you quit, bitch? i wont stop... i keep fucking you like the whore you are!" i fucked the black whore a few weeks ago and after that loss she wants to show everyone that she is a dominant alpha bitch. the asian is still begging and now some officials are storming the rug and they drag the black bitch away from her victim... this domination made me really hot now and i know it is now time to meet the french alpha bitch... before lucie went to the states she was fucking every bitch on that rug and then i came and fucked everone... now she is back and the crowd wants to see the clash of the elite cxnts... they are chan

19:26:24  lindsay_sexfights: ting for us and i make my way to the ring... i walk through the floor and then through the curtain right into the bar... the ring is surrounded with bright lights on the ceilling and the area around it with the audience is dark... my heels are clicking on the floor as i move and my fans are chanting my name. i stand right in front of my stair and slip out of my heels and do the two steps up to the ring.... i rub my soles into the smooth carpet and see the stains on it. i put my hands on my hips and take a deep breath and put my chin up.. here is the proud alpha bitch from germany! yt

19:28:30  tigresse_pieds_nus: I rub and work my pussy under my thong as I watch the black pulled away from her prey, but we don't have to worrying about it, we asked the special rules for our main event tonight, no on ewill pull us apart or try something to stop us till just one of us was able to stand... I am back since two weeks, and our fight is planned since one week, so all that week, we both watched review of the other fuckfighting every sluts she met or dare to challenge her...I know that it will be one of my greatest fight and everybody in that club will enjoy it...Then the speaker announce your name as you display your hot body in the ring...

19:34:27  tigresse_pieds_nus: And then I open the door, throw my hair back and watlks confidently in the lights tracing a way to our arena...My hips are swaying sexily as the speaker is quoting every details of my career.. I hear, people screaming my name, apllausing me "Fuck that slut, Lucie...Fuck her hard!!!" I smile and wave to the crowd as I was so quiet and friendly, but deep inside me, I am boiling and I want to fuck you so bad right now.. I clib the few strep and lift my leg slowly, one by one, and kick my heels out of the platform, stepping over the border of the arena and look atyou for the first time in real....My soles sliding sexily on the soaked rug as I watch you slowly head toes.... The crowd and the speaker are so quiet now, nobody dare to say a word... "So... That's the famous Lindsay... Glad to finally meet you..I heard a lot about you..."

19:34:28  tigresse_pieds_nus: yt

19:39:27  lindsay_sexfights: my hands still on my hips and im checking you out and then i glare right in your eyes as i answer "i also heard a lot about you but enough with the nice talking now... everyone wants to see who gets fucked tonight... i slowly open the belt of my robe... it opens and you can see my pussy and belly button... now i grab my robe and open it completly... slowly i let slide over my shoulders... down on my body... until it hits the ground... now im standing, naked like i were born, right in front of you and as i undressed myself i never lost eye contact and i still glare at you... now i do some steps forward and i move ot the center of the ring... hands on my hips and still looking right into your eyes... yt

19:44:39  tigresse_pieds_nus: I smile defiantly at you as you pull your robe off, watching at you attentively, observing each inch of your naked body..."I just want to tell you one thing before we start... I saw how arrogant and confident your are in your fuckfights... Today, I will fuck you harder than you ever was...You will never forget that...And nobody here will..." Then, I slide my hands on my back and unzip my rob to her full lenght...I pull on her and slide my arms off,and let it fall in front of me... Exposing my proud alpha naked body to you and everyone in the audience...Then pinch my robe on the floor with my toes and kick it out of the ring..My eyes still narrowing into yours feel of fire and challenge as I step two step forward too, in the middle on the rug, my tits stopping where our nipples touch tip to tip, without strenght or pressure for now... yt

19:49:25  lindsay_sexfights: i take a close look at you as your robe comes down... we are the same hight and weight... our bodys are so even and i feel excited now. my trimmed blonde pussy is getting allready a little bit moist after the prematches and the thoughts about our fight... my hands still on my hips as i listen to your words and now i spread my arms out and begin my trashtalk... "you think your dirty cxnt is ready to fuck mine? you think a french common whore can fuck a german alpha bitch?" i do another step forward and you have to do one back now... our breasts are pressed together now and i give you a push with my chest and you have to go back a bit more... yt

19:54:13  tigresse_pieds_nus: I dig my heel and my sole in the rug and stop us...I keep my hands on my hips and I press my chest so hard on yours, now..Licking my lips as I see you are stepping back now, our tits are so swollen and crushed... Eyes are locking with yours with a bit of rage and sexual fire into them...I can feel the firmness of your tits against mine... I grab your hands with mine, lock them... " I was the Fuckfight Queen of Eupope before you came into the business... And now I am back as The World Sexfight Goddess....I just hope you will be able to satisfy me just a bit..." As I spread our arms and ram our bodies harder and stronger together, tits and bellies crushing.. Hot pubic bone start to grind as our faces are so close to eachother now...19:54:15  tigresse_pieds_nus: yt

IM 20:27:52. 26. Feb 201420:02:35  lindsay_sexfights: i thrust my hip againt you and i never lose eye contact... i dont struggle with my arms and let you lock them.... i rub my upper body against yours and ask "why you trap me like this? are you afraid that you cant handle me? why dont we let our pussys finally fight each other?" i move my mouth to yours now and begin to nibble on your lower lip... i lock your lip with my teeths and wait for a response... yt

20:06:17  tigresse_pieds_nus: I hump my hips right against yours in answer... I hold our arms wide spreaded as I sowly grind my pussy on yours as you bite my lip..."I don't trap you at all, I just want to not give you anyway to escape....Before I decide it and I am satiate....But for our pussies, spread that legs and let see what you have got..." I slide my hungry tongue on your teeth as I release your arms and slowly slide down... yt

20:10:55  lindsay_sexfights: i also stick my tongue out as it is licking my teeth... mine meets yours and we let them wrestle... as you slide down slowly, i follow you... i move my mouth on your tongue and i suck it and let my own tongue tickle the top of yours while i do so... as we are both crouching i release the tongue lock and get on my butt... with one hand i prop up, spread my legs wide open and with my other hand i open my pussylips... now i prop up on my elbows as i move my second hand on my pussy and begin to rub my fuckhole right in front of you and i say "you think you can beat me? you think your cxnt will win the cxntfight? you see this hungry cxnt? are you sure you want to challenge it?" yt

20:15:50  tigresse_pieds_nus: We let our tongues kiss for ourselves during we sit down, licking and wrestling with our exert tongues is a great warm up, but no one of us release the eye contact... We smile evily and lick my lips as we part our mouths...For no long, for sure... And I spread my legs wide, facing you, my elbows lifting my back, I lick my teeth as you rub your fuckhole.. Then I slide my hand between my thigh and spread my fat labia with one hand, expose to you my juicy fuckhole and contracting, make it gap and squirt some drop of juice...With my other hand, I insert two finges deep inside me, flex my kegals on them, and pull them out, aloud pop sound is echoing as I laugh defiantly..."Did you hear that slut..? That is the sound of an alpha cxnt ready to devour yours and pum it dry....If you want to run away.. that's your last chance, now, Lindsay.." Slowly crawling closer to you, eyes unblinking...20:15:50

tigresse_pieds_nus: yt

20:22:21  lindsay_sexfights: i keep rubbing my fuckhole and i see how your pussy releases a drop of juice and marks her territory... i rub my pussy furiously and my pussylips are swollen... now my own pussy releases a drop of juice and i see how you are crawling towards me but instead to run away i also move my hip towards you and my pussy right against yours... my clit hits the lower end of your pussy lips and i thrust my hip hard against yours... then i move it up and my clit is running between your pussylips all the way up until it meets yours.... then i move my hips back and our pussys are a few inches away from each other.. "that was the answer you fucking whore! why should i run? im the champ here and my alpha cxnt is going to eat yours! you felt that? thats how a winn

20:22:31  lindsay_sexfights: er pussy feels and i just felt a weak sluthole!" yt

20:26:40  tigresse_pieds_nus: I press my cxnt hard against yours as your grind them and slide my clit down against yours..LEt them grind and have a first test of each other... Wrestling and comparing a bit... I look at you so horny now, licking my fingers full of my alpha juice and enjoy my taste...Then slap my cxnt hard furiously and grins at you... "I am The Champ in anyplace whore.. you are nothing compared to me..Let me show you how really fuck an alpha woman...!!" Then I take few inches back and ram my cxnt right agai st yours powerfully, a loud smack sound echoing mixed with a primal groan as I stab your clit with mine tip to tip....20:26:40  tigresse_pieds_nus: yt

IM 20:57:45. 26. Feb 201420:31:09  lindsay_sexfights: i feel the power of your thrust and i know the cxntfight is on now.... i press my elbows and soles into the rug and bump my pussy right into yours... clits are fencing and i realease a groan... the pace of our fight is very high from the beginning and the people in the audience can hear the slaps of our hips and the slurpy sounds of our fighting vaginas... "im right here you little bitch! i will teach you a lesson now!" im looking for the eye contact and glare at you... with one hand i begin to rub my clit rapidly... "i dont care how much i cum because i now i can take more than you can bring bitch! show me what you can bring!" yt

20:35:24  tigresse_pieds_nus: That's just the start , and both of us can feel that it will be one of best fckfight of our lives...the confidence and challenge in the eyes of the opponent drive us insane by lust and sexual rage...I slap my clit viciously and part my lips with my fingers to fully grind mycxnt against yours.. I want toruin every cm of your arrogant twat...Lifting our bodies in the air with elbows and feet and ram our cxnts and asses hard together..." So stay here and get fucked you pathetic whore... I will drain and pump each drp of your fucking juice.. Till you lay uncosnciousness in a lake of your weak looser juice..." Yanking and working my clit so hard... " I can cum so much more and harder and longer than yours... The club will not close till your are finally dry, bitch..."

20:35:24  tigresse_pieds_nus: yt

20:40:17  lindsay_sexfights: i keep rubbing my clit and with my other hand i open my swollen pussylips like you do... now it is looking like our vaginas are going to eat each other... i dont lose control but i release sexy moans now... i know the crowd loves my ultra hot moaning.... rubbing my clit hard and our swollen lips are so wet... jucie is dropping a bit and i rub my swollen and stiff clit. " my cxnt will never run dry! i can cum and cum and i keep to fuck like nothing happens. your cxnt will be done, bitch!" the crowd goes wild now as we taunt each other... everyone is on their feets and we continue to fuck as hard as we can yt

20:44:48  tigresse_pieds_nus: Both of us are so defiant and arrogant with eachother, the crowd love that and we love that too... HArd smacking sounds echoing into the bar as we groan louder and louder....Opening our pussies as wide as possble for eachother.... That's obvious, we are both here to fuck it out till one cannot take more... And the owner of the club told me before the match, that we are the two fuckfighters with the biggest stamina she ever seen... I am sure, she told you the same... "You fucking crazy cxnt..You have no idea with who you are dealing with...I can fuck for ages... Every inch of my body is build to fuckficght... I can cum and cum and cum again till you loose count and conscious....I will fuck you dry whore !" ... 20:44:49  tigresse_pieds_nus: yt

20:50:39  lindsay_sexfights: two true alpha bitches are fucking here and it shows some effect now... i feel how my first orgasm is building up and i rub my clit even harder now and i thrust my hip harder and harder now... staring right into your eyes as i feel how a wave of pleasure is running through my body and i grab your both hands by the wrists with mine now and use the hold to build some leverage and pull me on top of you... a murmur runs through the crowd and i release all my pleasure now... pinning your wrists next to your head and glaring into your eyes as i come and fuck as hard as i can... i experience a very good orgasm and it isnt unusual that an orgasm is coming that fast when two true expert cxntfighters are meeting.... with my intense glare, while im coming,

20:52:23  lindsay_sexfights: i show you how ready im for this cxntwar and some of my hot juice flows out of my pussylips and covers your pussy... the sounds are even more slurpy now and i keep fucking as fast as before and spit right in your face... then i lick it off of your face... "hmmm.. you feel my warm juice on your cxnt? it is mine you bitch! you are all mine!" i lick your cheek now and my pussy is bumping against yours rapidly. yt

20:55:39  tigresse_pieds_nus: The audience can watch the best show of their life, an epic fuckwar between two alpha women... A fuckfight for sexual supremacy... Then enjoy it and the crowd explode in shock as you cum so hard over me... but somethings is more unusual, that is the defiant glae you keep into your eyes as you ride me now, cumming all over my cxnt and fuck me down as youfuckfight me through your orgasm... I spit back at yourface as you lick mine and see some drop of my saliva dripping from your ching as I spread my legs wide, press my feet on your ass and lock us tight as you cum inside me...Flexing my kegals as I pump your orgasm with my vagina.... glaring wild into your eyes as we both feel a vaccum create between our fuckholes with mine sucking and drinking your cum....Arch my head up and lap your face hungrily...

20:57:44  tigresse_pieds_nus: *I increase the pressure of my soles on your ass, spread and squeeze your buttocks with my feet as I use them as leverage to bump my cxnt hard against yours... Clit to clit I hammer the together as I fuck you from the bottom, a dfefiant smile on my lips before I spit again your face..." Can you feel how my cxnt is eating yours slut..? I will fuck you raw... Devour each inch of sexual power o your body and make you my personnal fucktoy..3 Hammering cxnts together as I lock my mouth with yours and kiss you wild

20:57:45  tigresse_pieds_nus: yt

21:02:39  lindsay_sexfights: i feel how you trap me with your sexy feets but i enjoy it... i like it to fuck anyway and i put my weight down to increase the preasure on our vaginas... i want this all out fuckwar so badly and rub my hips in circles now.... you begin to kiss me and i also do so... tongues are wrestling and we trade our saliva while our swollen plums are trading the sweet plumjuice.... i bite on your tongue gently now and grab both of your tits now... putting your nipples between my indexfingers and thumbs and i begin to squeeze them like i would milk a cow... yt

21:05:33  tigresse_pieds_nus: Moaning and grunting primally as you start to work my nipples expertly... i enjoy our kissfight as our tongues are testing and comparing eachother skills and abilities..rolling and fencing together.. I press them tip to tip and force them to their full lenght, feeling salivas sliding out of our mouths, covering my face and the rug as my toes are scrtaching and spreading your ass rack... Slamming my cxnt gainst yoursand grind it in opposites circles... Let you the top pose for now as I enjoy feeling your clit ginding my labia and then flex my cxnt on your clit and start to pump it....yt

21:11:35  lindsay_sexfights: i begin to smell the scent of pussyjuice and i love that! it drives me in a fuckfighting frenzy and i rub my cxnt in circles and very hard into yours... feeling your clit on my pussylips now and keep working.... im sucking on your tongue and lips now and pull my head back and a loud sound echos through the ring as i lose the grip of your mouth with my sucking.... i blow a strand of my blonde hair out of my face and say " you smell that? that is the smell of my alpha juice! yours is to weak to get smelled when you fuck with me! lets see whether you got some milk now!" i kept to work your tits all the time and now i move my mouth on one of your thick and hard nipples and begin to lick it... i tickle your nipple with my tongue and than it is sliding

21:12:46  lindsay_sexfights: around it and it leaves saliva all over it... then i take it in my mouth and begin to suck it.... now i grab this tit with both hands and work it with all my experience... our hungry cxnts are still fighting and the crowd roars! yt

21:17:44  tigresse_pieds_nus: Yes that's true the air is filled by striong cxnt scent and it drives everybody in that club crazy by lust....I let you work my tits as I feel them swollen and hardining more and more... I arch my body under yours as I was offering him to you... I feel my milk start to dripping to my tits as you xwork them expertly...I moan louder as I ram my cxnt against yours, clits are duelling with power and experience as wthe y fence and crush together... "You are the only one who cummed for now, that's why your scent is stronger for now, but believe me, when we will finish it.. it will be my juice overwhelming the scent... My body outfucking yours... And my juice covering your body, marking it as mine...." I groan as milk erupte into your miouth... I grab your hair with both hands and force your face between and against my tits..."Suck me whore..Lick me... Drinkk me..taste the Alpha Woman..." Screaming in sexual rage as my big toes are pressing and rubbing your asshole...teasing it at first...yt

21:24:31  lindsay_sexfights: i feel how the warm milk is squirting into my mouth and i swallow it hungrily... then you push my face against your tits and keep the next mouth full of milk and listen to your taunting... i grab your wrists and free my head... im full of sexual rage now and i give you a stern look... i glare like never before and spit the milk right in your face. "taste your own milk you whore! getting milked like a cheap slut! and dont handle me like this again bitch!" now i grab you by the hair with both hands... i yank at your hair gently and keep fucking you and i feel how you pull my hair too... you pull it to the side and roll me on my back and now you are fucking down and i fuck up.... but then i wrap my arms around your neck and roll you over... we are i

21:26:40  lindsay_sexfights: in a clinch now and you wrap your arms around my neck either now and so we are rolling and fucking through the whole ring now. the owner got a big smile on her face and 6 hd cameras are filming the action for the online-store and this fight will sell very well for sure... we are still rolling in the clinch... this is called cxntfight and this match is a true fight... doesnt matters who is on top... all the time both are fucking with full power.. on top and on the bottom. now im on top and i nibble on oyur ear.. yt

IM 21:53:53. 26. Feb 2014
21:33:37  tigresse_pieds_nus: I groan evily as you spit my own milk on my face... i lap it hungrily and taste it... y own alpha fluid...I wrap my hands around your neck and roll with you all over the ring.. the border of the ring show us the limit and then we roll on the other side...Don't care who is on top or not, we are fucking rolling everywhere..Cameras focusing and zooming on our battling cxnts from behind..Giant screns show how juicy alpha cxnts raming and hammering together...We both arch our faces closer, panting and grunting nose to nose as we fuck it out... Sharing spits and tongues tease as we slam our clits together... I moan louder and stronger as I feel my own orgasm building, my feet scratch and slap your ass as I start to cummmmmmmm so hard for the first time as we keep rolling... My eyes wide open, narrowing inside yours with primal lust and defiance as my cxnt is quirting all against yours... A strong scent come in the air and mix with yours as I cum and spit on your face.... Smashing my throbbing, squirting pfuckhole right against yours...

21:33:39  tigresse_pieds_nus: yt

21:39:15  lindsay_sexfights: this is the best competition i ever had and your juice is squirting all over my cxnt... our thighs are soaked with juice and we are sweating very much... the juice and sweat is glistening in the bright lights... i feel another orgasm coming... you are letting the last waves of pleasure out and during that im coming very hard again... puting my forehead on yours... nose to nose and glare into your eyes again... i dont lose control and fuck even harder now... im cumming and i scream in your face "do you feel the power of my alpha cxnt!!!?

21:40:48  lindsay_sexfights: YOU FUCKING FEEL IT???" when you came it was like i felt your orgasm in my own body and now im squirting right into your hungry fuckhole.... we are bumping our cxnts in a puddle of juice now and hte rug is soaked... we are still forehead to forehead and i say " oyu cant fuck me,bitch! you will be fucking done!!!" yt

21:44:29  tigresse_pieds_nus: A second orgasm in building just afte the first one... i can feel it almost exploding but I don't care about it...I want it so bad;.cumming and cumming again with you till one of us is finally dry admit the other sexual supremacy...We are so arroused by our determination, will and sexual hungry till the first moment of that fuckfight....... Resting our noses and foreheads together as I feel you cumming again insdie my cxnt... i scream in lust and fire as I let my own orgasm exploding and cummming once again... My cxnt is squirting and cumming at the same time as yours... Hard big loads of cum are shooting at the smae time, mixing and sharing as we pant together, eyes unblinking.... I keep my selfcontrol and ram my cxnt against yours, squirting fuckhole to fuckhole...I spit right on your face and scream at you... "You are nothing comapred to me whore...!!! my cxnt is ruling the fuckfight world... You can feel it.. how hard I am pistonning yours... How expertly my clit is stabbing and fencing yours... Can you feel MY FUCKING POWER Huh !!!"

21:44:33  tigresse_pieds_nus: yt

21:46:04  tigresse_pieds_nus: (Lindsay... I cannot stay very much longer, now....)

well and here we had to quit but im sure we are going to fuck it out to the finish when we find the time. im curious what the people here are thinking and i hope to read more about others storys since lucie and i are doing the first step  ;)

Hey, don't punch me! I wear glasses :P

{alt}

Offline GoldenGirl

• God Member
Re: TigresseLucie vs Lindsay_Sexfights in a cxntfight
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2014, 12:43:51 AM »
Well, I LOVED this!!

plenty of detail...very exciting....highly entertaining....and so VERY  HOT!!

Congratulations to you both -

As always, I say...

MORE, PLEASE!  and

Please see "To all writers on FCF" ....it's under "Announcements"

GG

Offline Boche

• Global Moderator
  • God Member
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2014, 12:29:24 PM »
Thank you very much for posting the first log of this new section.  Very nice match, thanks again

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2014, 12:17:19 AM »
thanks for the kind words so far  ;)

{alt}

Offline TigresseLucie

• God Member
  • Ready to devour you...
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2014, 12:19:25 AM »
Thanks for nice comments to you all...
And Lindsay, thank you for that and every fucking hot moments we shared in that way... ;)
I hope a lot of hot fights will follow our own, in that board...
Best fuckfighter around...

Offline CockfighterOliU

• God Member
  • A good fight is brutal and sensual at same time :)
    • Deutsche Cam2Cam Cockfights
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2014, 05:54:46 PM »
very hot fight - thanks for sharing it.....

The only thing I didn't like: there was until now no clear winner  ;) ;D
Discord: OliU#8577
Deutsche Cam2Cam Cockfights https://discord.gg/vS2UWFcB94

Offline Maura

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2014, 02:25:04 PM »
Lucie, we are friends and rivals... you are the best, except for me. I guess you can outfuck that Lindsay, though she looks expert and real hot.
Lindsay, I would love to meet you and sexfight you. Ask Lucie, I am one that even she could not outfuck me... Would you dare?

Offline TigresseLucie

• God Member
  • Ready to devour you...
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2014, 05:57:48 PM »

Who said that this fight was finished....? hehe

Thanks again for all your nice comments. I hope that board is the place for fights like that, if it disturb anyone, tell us and we would delete it.

Kisses and hugs.

Lucie
Best fuckfighter around...

Offline York

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2014, 06:08:32 PM »
I hope that board is the place for fights like that, if it disturb anyone, tell us and we would delete it.

Kisses and hugs.

Lucie

Disturbed..? Why..? It is great reading of such exciting fights. Keep them coming... ;)

Guess all the users around here are over the age limit and in case the admins want to avoid any
possible "problem" it is enough that they make this public board available for registered users only, or alternatively
reserved some of its sections....so no "unwanted or underage guest" can raise any complaint...

Offline CockfighterOliU

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2014, 08:09:14 PM »

Who said that this fight was finished....? hehe

Thanks again for all your nice comments. I hope that board is the place for fights like that, if it disturb anyone, tell us and we would delete it.

Kisses and hugs.

Lucie

haha - good to hear  ;)

let me say it this way: everyting else than disturbed  ::)

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: June 29, 2014, 05:14:35 PM »
wow  ;D i was away for several weeks again and now i see that this cxntfight still got the most views... would be nice if some people could tell us whether they want to see a full match and maybe we will find the time soon to fuck it out to the finish  ;)

{alt}

Offline CockfighterOliU

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: July 06, 2014, 04:44:29 PM »
same to me. Would be happy to see the full match  ;D

Offline Laci K

« Reply #12 on: April 02, 2018, 06:23:06 AM »
Bumping up :)

Offline Primal Hunter

« Reply #13 on: May 07, 2018, 10:34:15 PM »
Incredible fight you two, loved it.

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: May 11, 2018, 06:47:33 PM »
nice to see that people still like this old log and thanks for bumping this up :)

{alt}