News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Can you help me with my Catfighter game mod?

• 38 Replies

Offline jackcooper

Re: Can you help me with my Catfighter game mod?
« Reply #30 on: July 07, 2017, 10:39:24 PM »
Anyone heard from Scuz recently?  I've sent him some PM's but haven't had a reply in a while/

Offline scuz

• God Member
« Reply #31 on: September 21, 2017, 10:00:12 PM »
Looking for volunteers to straighten and crop some full frontal nude pics that I'm using for this game (i'm still working on it).

There are literally hundreds of pics to crop, so if you have some time on your hands and enjoy looking at full frontal pics of nude women I'm your man ;D

Offline scuz

• God Member
« Reply #32 on: September 26, 2017, 01:22:41 AM »
If anyone wants a copy of the mod, shoot me a pm.  I've just uploaded a version to Mega.  Keep in mind, you need to own WMMA3 by Grey Dog Software for the mod to work (available on Steam).

Thanks

Offline scuz

• God Member
« Reply #33 on: September 26, 2017, 01:40:51 AM »
Here is the link for the base game

http://store.steampowered.com/app/344800/World_of_Mixed_Martial_Arts_3/ 

pm me for the mod.

Offline PatSpitfire

« Reply #34 on: September 29, 2017, 02:03:14 AM »
Hi I would be interested in trying it out thank you
I love rough wrestling and catfights, taking on other moms and wives  is one of my favorites. Find me on trillian   PatSpitfire

Offline wifefight46

« Reply #35 on: September 30, 2017, 08:09:44 PM »
Hey Scuz,

Your game sounds incredible.  I was wondering if you could answer a question about games or even animation.  Is it possible to produce a game or type of animation where guys could build their own images (resembling their gfs or wives) and play out some catfight scenario.  I think this would have massive appeal to those who cyberfight here. Just curious...what are your thoughts? Thanks

Offline scuz

• God Member
« Reply #36 on: October 01, 2017, 03:44:32 PM »
Hi wife-fight, you can add any person you like with a face and a full body photograph and then modify their fighting stats as you wish.  The editor in this game is really easy to use.

Offline karl butters

• God Member
« Reply #37 on: November 19, 2017, 11:02:37 PM »
Hi wife-fight, you can add any person you like with a face and a full body photograph and then modify their fighting stats as you wish.  The editor in this game is really easy to use.

Sounds interesting. Two questions:

1. Is this more or less a text-based game?
2. Can you modify the fighting styles to be more a catfight style instead of MMA?

Offline scuz

• God Member
« Reply #38 on: November 22, 2017, 11:55:52 PM »
It is a text based game, but I actually think it works better like that.  I think if it had graphics it would cheapen the experience.  Maybe if a big publisher took up the game they could make awesome graphics for it, but I prefer using my imagination coupled with the text.

Unfortunately you cannot modify the fight engine to catfighting.  As it's MMA there is a lot of variety in the fighting styles between combatants though.