News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Can you help me with my Catfighter game mod?

• 38 Replies

Offline scuz

• God Member
Can you help me with my Catfighter game mod?
« on: April 18, 2014, 07:46:02 PM »
I am in the process of putting together a large database of sexy women in a fictional catfight game world.
I need volunteers to help rate photos of women to decide on their nationality, attractiveness and generally how tough you think they look.

If you are interested I will send you the photographs via dropbox or I can upload them to a file swapping site and you can send them back to me renamed with a rating of 1-10 in attractiveness, toughness and which nationality you think they look to be.

The game is very complex with lots of stats like punching power, speed, strength, grappling skills etc and it will take some time to complete the database so I'd be very grateful for some help with the basics.

The idea is to create a profile for each photo with the woman's imaginary career too and a little backstory on who they are. If you'd like to help with that later on that'd be awesome too.

Cheers,

S

(wasn't quite sure where the best place to post this help request was)

Offline scuz

• God Member
Re: Can you help me with my Catfighter game mod?
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2014, 03:18:29 PM »
no-one? :(

Offline scuz

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2014, 03:03:14 PM »
Here are some example's of the faces.  I also have full standing nude pics of each girl (and hundreds of girls).

{alt}

{alt}

{alt}

{alt}

{alt}

Do you think attractiveness should be based on the face only or a standing nude pic?
« Last Edit: April 21, 2014, 03:15:45 PM by scuz »

Offline NIU11

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2014, 10:14:02 PM »
Both poses are needed tom rate the girls.

Offline scuz

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2014, 01:47:16 PM »
Here are some examples of the "catfighter's" standing nude pics.

« Last Edit: April 22, 2014, 01:48:09 PM by scuz »

Offline scuz

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2014, 02:23:00 PM »
I've had quite few personal messages of interest in reply to this thread.

If anyone else wants to help I need fictional fighting organisations (just a name and a little fictional backstory) in

USA,
Canada,
Germany,
France,
UK,
Czech Republic,
Ukraine,
Russia and
South America. As well as fictional fight camps (training camps) (also with a fictional backstory) in each of these countries.

I've almost finished adding all the US and Canadian fighters (around 200) to the database so if anyone wants a very limited (at this stage) trial of the mod then let me know (you'll need to download the trial from GreyDog Software first http://www.greydogsoftware.com/downloads.php?id=89 (an awesome game by it'self).

The total amount of fighters is going to be around 850 in this all female mod so I think it will be pretty immersive.

Cheers.

S

Offline scuz

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2014, 02:03:53 PM »
Ok, here's the premise:

Years in the future female martial arts has become more and more fused with erotica (which has also become commonplace and less of a taboo). What started with one small promotion putting on nude martial events snowballed until it's popularity far outstripped that of all other female martial art events.

Now, if women want to make big money in serious martial arts events they are obliged to do so on this huge stage where the pay per views are happening.

I have around 850 full body (head to toe) nude pics and facial pics of real women (nothing really erotic about the pics - just standing with hands down by side looking into the camera) and have separated them into nationality based on their looks.

I am in the process of adding all these women to the database (a long but kinda enjoyable process - who doesn't like looking at naked women??? ;D).

What I really ;D need is someone to help create fictional fight organizations in these countries (just a name and a little back story) and fight teams/training camps as well as fictional TV station names, Pay Per View company names etc etc.

If you are keen to help, I'd be very grateful.

Any help is appreciated (no matter how small)

Cheers,

Scuz
« Last Edit: June 21, 2014, 02:09:55 PM by scuz »

Offline jackcooper

« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2014, 01:56:06 AM »
Sounds awesome. I seriously cannot wait for this.

Offline LQQKING4CATFIGHTER

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2014, 08:44:34 AM »
  Will this be like a video game with computer controlling the girl so we can watch the outcome hands free?
Catfight, f/f Wrestling, Grappling and f/f Boxing fan

Offline scuz

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: June 28, 2014, 02:17:21 PM »
  Will this be like a video game with computer controlling the girl so we can watch the outcome hands free?

The game is text based.  You just have to hit the space bar to keep the text/action coming.  It's very realistic and detailed.  So yes the computer does control the girls. 

Your job is to hire/fire the fighters you want in your promotion, decide on who fights who and hopefully take your promotion to the top.  The game is open ended so you can play as long as you like and as you like (if you get sacked - you just find a new job). You can choose to start with a lowly regional organisation or a high powered rich company.

Some of the better looking girls obviously have higher marketability so if you so choose you can try to build their star quality by matching them off against lowly skilled girls (to make them look awesome). 

It's very addictive.

Offline scuz

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: June 30, 2014, 01:02:20 AM »
Interesting.
Will we be able to add our own fighters and pictures to the game or will it be closed to exissting fighters

You can add any fighters you wish, and you can customize their fighting attributes to your choosing.

Offline levi

• I love catfights!
« Reply #11 on: July 04, 2014, 02:33:18 AM »
sounds like a game with a lot of potential, how about the action? is it based on the characters attributes? are you using any kind of special software to make it?
anyway, good luck!!!

Offline scuz

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: July 05, 2014, 01:11:13 PM »
sounds like a game with a lot of potential, how about the action? is it based on the characters attributes? are you using any kind of special software to make it?
anyway, good luck!!!

Hi Levi, I've been test playing it the last few nights and it's awesome (if I say myself).
The mod isn't nearly finished yet though - still lots to be done.  If you are keen to help it would be appreciated.

I'm using WMMA3 by Greydog Software as my software.  The action is completely based on the characters attributes.  Very detailed and complex - and very cool.

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
« Reply #13 on: July 10, 2014, 03:53:04 AM »

Many, years ago I used a chatbot named "fred" and spent a lot of time programming fred to use rating factors such as yours,
1-size, strength and fitness
2-speed
3-fightng
  a-ability
  b-training
  c-experience

4-temper
5-craziness
6-dominant/submissive

I programmed several real bloody, knock down/drag out fight stories with blow by blow desciptions.
Then I started providing ratings of 1-10 for women that I wanted fred to predict blow by blow fist fights between.
Fred got extremly intelligent and eventually did a very good job writing stories of what would happen when two women fight. 

Offline jackcooper

« Reply #14 on: July 26, 2014, 11:59:15 AM »
Any idea when this game might be released.  I'm pretty excited for it.