News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Small girls tournament - round 2 - FawnL vs Catftkelli

• 12 Replies

FawnL

Small girls tournament - round 2 - FawnL vs Catftkelli
« on: April 21, 2014, 01:46:37 AM »
This is the description of my fight vs Kelli in this poll....

http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php/topic,39429.msg303681.html#msg303681

===========  Part 1 ==================

Time has come at last. I look at the clock hanging on the wall. Seven o’clock in the evening.
I am standing in front of the large mirror, applying the final touches of a light make-up and passing a thin layer of red lipsticks. I know that I am going to have a fight soon, I know that I am going to grapple with another wild woman but still I want to be perfect, I want to impress and be at my best as usual.

I am completely naked, my creamy skin shining and still slightly wet after my long warm shower and I can admire the perfect curves of my beautiful body that I keep fit with plenty of gym and swimming. I am proud of it. I am not very tall but I can be stunning. 
I caress my round tits, passing my finger over the dark nipples that immediately react, becoming hard and I can feel my pussy getting wet too. I know, it always happens before a fight, when the expectation of the coming battle with another woman comes to fill my brain unleashing a surge of exciting sexual arousal. Probably this is what I love more of a fight. The expectation for it.
Then I love fighting and also the aftermath, both if I win or lose, but the excitement that comes before it, is indeed something special.

I close my eyes, as my hands go down, reaching my groin, my fingers brush my dark pussy hair and rub my clit. Woww….I am so excited, I could come right now but I know that I need to stop this now or it might affect my performance. I have to hold this after the match. I bite my lip and get my brain and body back under control.

I go back combing my silky mane of raven shoulder length hair passing the hairdryer and finally I am satisfied of my look. I turn my head and look down at the white envelope that arrived with the mail this morning containing the card that confirm my fight and invite me to the venue, the exclusive Country Club where Lexi has organized the first stage of the “Small ladies tournament” a nice idea that was posted and advertised on the web site. I joined it and now it is time to spring into action.
As specified in the card, the Limo is supposed to be here in half hour, so better I get ready at the soonest.

I am skipping fast on my naked feet, going back to my bedroom and open the large closet that occupies the entire wall opposite to the king size bed, getting immerged in the absolute ridiculous amount of dresses and footwear that I have accumulated in all these years. I am a fashion addicted and I cannot simply stop buying and buying new stuff.
Any stranger that would stand in front of it would be puzzled but I know perfectly the exact location of each item and I know what I want to wear and where I can find it.

I open a box and take on of my black leather thongs, wearing it and positioning perfectly though it can barely hide my thick black bush, then a similar tiny bra follows, hardly covering my still hard nipples. This will be my fighting attire as it was specified in the rules that I signed.
Fighting in sexy underwear, no rules fight, apart biting, scratching and eye gouging.
Everything else will be allowed and legal.

I add a light cotton shirt, leaving the top three buttons open to reveal my cleavage, a tight stretched black miniskirt tightened by a black leather belt, fishnets hold-ups and the final touch of my fashioned stiletto ankle-strapped sandals and black leather gloves.

{alt}

I can hear the sound of a car stopping in front of my entrance. I sneak from the curtains and see an elegant black Limo parked at the end of the path, the chauffeur standing already beside the door, waiting patiently.

It is time to go. I take my black leather jacket and my purse and walk out the living room, onto the tiled path, crossing the front garden, the sound of my stiletto heels echoing around in the calm and silent evening. The chauffeur is looking at me as I get to the car, showing no external emotion but I am very sure that he is enjoying and loving the view of my fishnet legs as I seat on the soft leather backseat.  He says nothing as he closes the door and goes back to his driving seat, turning on the silent engine as the big car smoothly moves on.

Kelli, I am coming……be ready..  Grin

…………….

FawnL

Re: Small girls tournament - round 2 - FawnL vs Catftkelli
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2014, 01:47:58 AM »
======== Part 2 ==============

The journey is quite short as the chauffeur drives the elegant Limo smoothly and silently out of town and into the semi deserted road that takes to the famous Golf and Country Club, one of the most exclusive in the entire country.  I am really surprise that Lexi could manage to get the fights hosted in that club probably she has some good links in the upper class.

I look out of the windows at the dark landscape, trying to relax and calm down my aching stomach and my excited pussy, concentrating on the coming bout.
I know nothing of my opponent, only her name Kelli , her size and weight.
Nothing about her skills. I will have to be cautious at first and not allow her to get the initiative.

The Limo turns left and enters the long lane that leads to the main Club House a sort of large Georgian mansion with an imposing façade in the middle of a huge perfectly maintained lawn.
A round fountain and plenty of expensive, luxurious cars parked around welcome me as I step out of the car smiling to the kind chauffeur and meeting a tall blonde that has come to collect me.

She looks beautiful and surely is from some eastern European country, with a sexy thin body, blue eyes and high cheekbones. She is sporting a long cocktail dress, with a huge cut in front, barely covering her tits that look to pop out free at any moment, a long side slit allowing a perfect view of her incredibly long legs.

- Welcome Miss Fawn, I am Chrystal  – she smiles shaking my hand gently. – I hope you had a good trip. -
I smile back, holding her cold bony hand.  – Yes, thank you, Chrystal. Everything has been perfect. –
- If you like following me, your fight will start in half hour, so you still have plenty of time. –
She turns and walks away on the gravelled path, showing me the way to the main entrance.
My heels dig deep in the soft surface and I can hardly keep the pace of the tall girl as we arrive to the large wooden door and get in.

We walk through some well lighted large rooms filled with elegant people drinking and chatting.
- If you like a drink you can get whatever you want. – Chrystal says looking back at me.
- Just a glass of cold water, if you don’t’ mind. –
My guest walks away as I look around trying to find some known face among the people, unsuccessfully. My life and job do not allow me to be introduced to such level.

I wonder if all these elegant, rich people will be watching the fights and enjoying the show of women beating the crap out of each other.
- Here it is your water Miss Fawn. – Chrystal is back holding the beverage.
- Anybody that you know ? – she asks as I sip the cool liquid.
- Ehm….no, actually this is not exactly the kind of place where I usually spend my free time. –

I give her back the empty glass as she walks to the edge of the room.
- Well, I can take you to the fighting area. The third match is going on at the moment and yours will be next. -
- Fine. Let’s go then. –

I follow the tall valkyria along more lighted crowded rooms and down a narrow corridor, till suddenly we get to a dark room in real contrast with the rest of the elegant and smart place.
I can hear the roar of the cheering crowd as my eyes get used to the dim light.

This is a different room, probably the gym area and in the centre of it a ring has been placed.
Two women, one Asian brunette and one blonde, are fighting right now and I can hear the fans screaming as the two fighters are exchanging blows.
- Break the bitch….. rip her cxnt… - Quite different environment from the elegant rooms that I crossed before. People are here to see cat fighting, blood and knock outs.

I feel shivers thinking that soon I shall be on that same ring with the same crazy crowd supporting me or hoping to see me beaten to a pulp.
My eyes go back to the ring where the Asian brunette is now commanding the fight, sending blows after blows into the poor blonde girl that is now in clear difficulty.
She tries to avoid the blows but a final combination send her staggering back till a devastating uppercut ends the fight, flooring her for the final count.

The Asian smiles, raises her hands high in victory and places her foot on the defeated blonde’s face that is spread eagled unconscious on the mat.
Few seconds later the still unconscious now completely naked blonde is carried away on a stretcher, passing right beside me as more shivers run down my backbone.
Oh well. I have accepted entering this tournament. No time for a second thought now.
I take a deep breath as a man in tuxedo is now in the centre of the ring holding a microphone.

- I hope you enjoyed the match, ladies and gentleman. Akana is a great fighter. -
Cheers and applauses erupt from the crowd as the man is pausing now, before raising her hand and get back the attention.
- And now, please welcome the next two tigresses that will fight in this fourth match. Give a huge support to the first one…the incredible sexy blonde…CATFTKELLI…..!!!! -

A loud roar from the crowd as a beautiful tiny blonde jump on the ring welcome by the man.
For the first time I have a direct look of my opponent. She is thin and more or less my size, may be just shorter and heavier. She parades around the ring waving the fans, sporting a nice short black dress and walking on heeled sandals.

{alt}

She finishes her tour and the man goes back to his presentation.
- ..and now the second kitten that will be on this mat to fight Kelli. Please, give big hands to the beautiful Asian pearl ……FAWNLLLLLLLL….. !-
- Go now…- Chystal pushes me and in a sort of auto pilot mode I walk robotically up the steps that lead onto the ring. My stomach is aching and I feel like vomiting, but I must win this feeling.
An attendant helps me through the ropes and I find myself hit by the blinding light of the ring, around me the deafening roar and cheers of the crowd and the flashes of the pictures being taken.

I smile, looking around confused and parading similarly to Kelli, swaying my ass sexily as I walk on my stilettos. - Go Fawn…I love you..!  - a nice read head shouts from ring side as I pass near her.
I complete my tour and go to the centre of the ring, meeting the man and Kelli there.

- OK, ladies. You know the rules. – he smirks - There are no rules, everything goes, apart from biting, scratching and eye gouging. The fight ends when one of you will be counted out or no more capable to go on. Best of luck and may the best woman win. Now you can get ready, you can disrobe in your corner. -
- Fine. – I say. Not even the privacy of a restroom. No problem then. I walk to one corner where I take off my jacket, shirt and skirt. Then I remove my sexy sandals remaining in my black tiny bra, thong and fishnet hold-ups. I do some stretching movements to warm my muscles.

I get plenty of approvals and cheers as I turn back, watching Kelli that has removed her dress and footwear and is now in black bra and thong too.
She looks at me and our eyes meet. We share the same challenging expression.

Time to go now……let’s start this.

………

Offline Myfordi

« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2014, 04:56:18 AM »
Nice start, it should be a good battle.

Myfordi

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2014, 06:06:36 AM »
very good set up....the first three fights had been amazing..but this is the one I've waited to see..sitting back in the  comfortable chair  beside storm....yhis tournament has gone very well....smiling wryly .I may be on to something here
the prez tramp

Offline York

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2014, 10:29:48 AM »
ohh..at last this time I can relax and enjoy the match...
I have got my reserved seat in the VIP area  ;D, my favourite drink and now I want to see what you can do, Fawn...!!

let's go with the real action...!!  ;) ;)

FawnL

« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2014, 05:38:01 PM »
============ Part 3 - Final =========================

I walk to the centre of the mat, hearing the loud cheers coming from the crowd, flashes from cameras breaking the darkness around the ring, but now my mind is fully concentrated on the little blonde that is advancing towards me, her nice breasts pushing the tiny bra to its limit.
- It’s me or you bitch. - I think as we close the gap and we get ready to fight.

We start circling around, carefully studying each other, trying to get the initial advantage and get on with that.
I am carefully looking at her movements trying to find the opening in her defence.
I need to get her on the floor then I will make her feel skills and my power.

She looks fully concentrated on me, checking every little movement of my body.
At last I see the moment or at least I think I have seen it but as soon as I dive, trying to catch her legs and push her down to the floor, she surprises me, sliding aside, letting me pass by and one second later I feel her arms passing and clasping me from behind, securing the grip around my neck and squeezing my throat in a perfectly executed choke hold.
This little blonde bitch can fight then.
I grunt loud trying to twist my body and lose her grip, unsuccessfully.
She is behind me and tightens her hold, pulling me back on the mat.

- Amghhhhhhhhh – I mutter as she pulls me back and down hard with her, as we fall heavily on the floor, the back of my body lying and resting over her, unfortunately still secured in the strong choke hold.

I need to find a way to get out of this position or I could be already in trouble.
The bitch is stronger than I was thinking and her choke hold is quite tight, cutting my breath.
I take my hands up, trying to break the hold as I squirm desperately, my fishnet clad  legs kicking the air.
I feel her trying to resist but slowly I can get some result and my arms can finally sneak inside her.
She is pulling me back and I get a chance to throw my head back catching her full in the face.

I can clearly hear her grunt in pain as her hold is not so hard now.
I know that this can be the way to get free and I throw my head back again.
Another loud grunt of pain and finally she releases me.
I can stand up, free at last, turning to face her.
She is massaging her face and I can see a thin red trickle of blood exiting her nose.
She looks in some sort of pain.

I stretches my arms and massage my sore neck. I know that it is my turn now.
I step on and grab her left arm then I throw her to the ropes and when she bounces back I am ready to catch her with a perfectly executed clothesline. I must be honest. I am not an expert in wrestling but indeed I did this move perfectly.
I catch her in her neck and she makes a perfect 180 degrees somersault that brings her to land hard on the mat where she remains moaning in pain.

I grab her long blonde hair and pull her up, back on her now trembling legs.
I know that she is mine now. I turn her unresisting body setting her upside down, her pussy now set at my face level.
I can smell her musky scent and I see that she is pretty wet, surely excited by the fight.
- Are you ready bitch ? – I hiss as I position her for the terrible move I have in my mind, a tombstone pile driver.
I have never done it before, but there is always a first time for everything in your life.
Her legs are now pointing up, her feet well high and I fall down on my knees taking her down with me.

Her head crashes loud on the mat with a sickening thud that shakes the mat as the crowd roars loud.
She grunts and I leave her collapse on the floor on her belly.
She is pretty done now. She is mine. I got her.

I look around savoring my victory.
I drop onto my knees and grabs Kelli’s hair, lifting her head from the mat.
Her eyes are half opened but she has a foggy expression and she is clearly almost out.
- Worry not, bitch. – I whisper in her ears. – It will be over soon. –
I seat on the mat and I pass my right arm around her neck, choking her and closing her air supply.

She is trying to resist but I know that now it is only a matter of time before she goes out completely.
– Go out slut, go out. – my words echo into her brain as around me I see more flashes and people screaming to me to finish the blonde out.
The same red head that shouted to me when I entered the ring is now raising her fists in the air still sending her support as I keep on smothering my foe.

I feel Kelli’s strength fading as he movements are becoming more erratic now, her legs' kicking fading, her arms stop moving and dropping to her side till her entire body becomes limp and she is abandoned in my grip.
I keep on choking her for some more seconds then I release the hold and let her fall back to the floor.

THUD…..

She is unconscious. I have won. I hear the loud cheers from the crowd. I am the winner.

I stand up, I look down at my defeated opponents sleeping calmly on her back.
She is beautiful. I  grab her long blonde hair and walk around the ring, parading her and showing her beautiful body to the clapping audience.

I stop again in the centre of the ring, letting her fall back, thudding to the mat.She is done, out for good.

I kick her body, rolling it onto the mat, setting her face up, kicking her legs wide
I raise my hands up, finally enjoying the roar of the fans. I did it. I put the blonde bitch out.
I stand victoriously above her, placing my fishnet foot on her face then I push it inside her mouth.
- Eat it bitch ! – I hiss watching her unconscious face as she can do nothing to prevent me from playing with her body now.

I kneel down, grab her soaked thong and pull it off, sliding it along her shapely legs.
I keep it in my hand then I pass my fingers over her wet pussy, caressing her thick bush and finally I push them deep inside, feeling the hot wetness inside. Surely the blonde bitch enjoyed the fight.

I stand up among more cheers and applause, waving the fans and leaving the sleeping beauty to be collected by the stretcher that is now sent to the ring.
I walk to her corner still holding her thong as a trophy and now I collect a second valuable souvenir as a reminder of this bout.
Her sexy sandals to be added to my already huge collection of footwear.

I check the number printed under the sole and as I imagined we share the same size.
I step into them enjoying the feeling of owning something that comes from my defeated opponent’s wardrobe and lace the straps around my ankles.

I am ready to leave when I feel the presence of somebody behind me. I turn and I find a beautiful young girl, approximately my same size, standing in front of me, smiling and looking at me with a strange mix of dreaming and lustfully expression in her deep blue eyes.
Her long eye lashes flutters as she is hypnotizing me like a snake. I can not move. I am in her power.

I look into her beautiful heart-shaped face, framed by shoulder length hair and I recognize the red head young woman that supported me from ring side. She is in a periwinkle wrap-around dress, low-cut, no hose, white, strappy high-heeled sandals, toes nails and fingernails painted a hot pink.

She is smiling and before I can say a single word she grabs my head and pulls me into her.
One second later her soft warm lips are sealed over my mouth as she is kissing me tenderly and passionately as she gently fondles my beautiful tits, running her hands up under my thong to massage my warm and wet pussy.
Our tongues are now meeting and she is keeping on touching me gently and expertly.

Oh, my God. That’s incredible. I am losing the control of myself. I am shocked. My tits are pushing my bra and the nipples are getting incredibly hard, while I feel all wet, juices dripping from my pussy. Around me the crowd is cheering loud thinking that probably this show is all staged and prepared but indeed it is not. My weakened excited body is aroused by that contact and my mind is blowing.
I let her do, subjugated by her attention, I feel as I am climaxing right there, in front of everybody and I lie back against the turnbuckle no more able to stand on my legs, juices gushing from my pussy and flowing down my inner thighs.

I am in heaven. I don’t know this woman. I don’t know where she is coming from, but I don’t care.
I am almost passing out now. My already too weakened legs cannot keep me up and I simply collapse on her shoulder, letting her carry me away with her. In my dizzy state I see her grabbing my belongings from the corner of the ring and walk away, passing through the enthusiastic cheering crowd, feeling some hands touching and slapping my naked buttocks.

I have a far sensation of the cool hair hitting my naked body, the sound of steps on the gravelled surface, of been set on the seat of a car, a short ride and the next thing I remember is lying on a large soft bed with the red head’s tongue deep inside my pussy driving me mad, then licking all my entire body, making me cum more times till I fell asleep in her arms.

Was it a dream or the reality ?

==== Hope you liked it....sorry...I did not have much time so I had to make the fight fast and short.....see you again for the next round,
vs the strong Akana....!!! Kisses to everybody...and let me know what you think of it.... ;D ;D ;D

« Last Edit: April 21, 2014, 06:53:07 PM by FawnL »

Offline York

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2014, 06:03:01 PM »
well.....Fawn...I am impressed, indeed...compliments for winning your fight...
and also for the exciting aftermath with your red head fan..!!!   ;D ;D ;D

.... waiting eagerly for the next bout to come...

Offline Kellicat

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2014, 06:06:48 AM »
I loved it Fawn..... nice way to finish me off. Beware I will be back for my shoes hon...when you least expect it. hehe

FawnL

« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2014, 09:57:13 AM »
I loved it Fawn..... nice way to finish me off. Beware I will be back for my shoes hon...when you least expect it. hehe

waiting for you, blondie.... ;D

and beware as I could take your new sandals too this time...!!  ;D ;D

by the way...those I got already are perfect on my feet....and your thong is hanging among my trophies...!!

« Last Edit: April 22, 2014, 10:38:10 AM by FawnL »

Offline SunnyB

• God Member
  • Looking for some naughty cyber fun with women ...
« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2014, 12:34:33 PM »
Mmmm, a super hot story involving two sassy gals ... made this dirty butch wet sitting by ringside ... watching the action ... He! He!  ;D

Uuummm, given my size & strength advantage, maybe I should take both of you on at the same time at some stage? LOL!  ::) :D ;)
Proudly butch and living as a 'man'. In this catfight fantasy there are no losers, and in the end all should be winners!

FawnL

« Reply #10 on: April 22, 2014, 01:43:35 PM »
Mmmm, a super hot story involving two sassy gals ... made this dirty butch wet sitting by ringside ... watching the action ... He! He!  ;D

Uuummm, given my size & strength advantage, maybe I should take both of you on at the same time at some stage? LOL!  ::) :D ;)

why not..? But be carefully, honey...you could get your ass kicked...!!!  ;D ;D

Offline DaveLovesFights

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: April 22, 2014, 06:24:12 PM »
Pain and pleasure in this story :-)

Really good

Fight was not short because you didn't have enough time to write but because your small body beats really hard :-p

FawnL

« Reply #12 on: April 22, 2014, 08:13:04 PM »
Pain and pleasure in this story :-)

Really good

Fight was not short because you didn't have enough time to write but because your small body beats really hard :-p

ah ah ah......thank you for your comment....I appreciate it... :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

next story will be much longer....I am already writing it...so expect a long detailed description of the fight vs. Akana....!!

(sc....zo) ..!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
« Last Edit: April 22, 2014, 09:13:46 PM by FawnL »