News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Rowan vs Purple Vixen (Wrestling Grudge Match)

• 50 Replies

Offline Rowan Chance

• God Member
Rowan vs Purple Vixen (Wrestling Grudge Match)
« on: April 24, 2014, 07:32:48 PM »
ANNOUNCER #1: It's time for the Grudge Match! Rowan Chance and Purple Vixen going at it. These two have some HISTORY...

ANNOUNCER #2: I'll say. After a private sexfight, which I heard was incredibly hot, Chance got the better of Vixen. Now, Punky wants a rematch, but Chance said she only gets a sexfight rematch if Punky can beat her in a pro-style wrestling match.

ANNOUNCER #1: This is bound to be a classic. The lights are going down. Let's get ready for the fight!

ROWAN

I wait at gorilla position, as my music starts. I hear Joan Jett's "Fetish" roar through the stadium and the crowd knows exactly who's coming through the curtain. I don't disappoint them. I step out, raising my arms and taking an elaborate bow. I have my tall boots on, black with red laces. My knee pads are black and so are my elbow pads. I have black sport shorts with a red widow symbol and my top is a black sports bra. I stalk down to the ring, berating the fans. At the ropes, I lift one leg up high above the top one, then put it over, spinning around over the top rope into the ring.

PURPLE VIXEN

The lights dim and purple strobes flicker in the darkness, drawing a roar from the crowd as Jawbreaker's fuzzy blare opens up "Do You Still Hate Me?"  As the verse starts, I step out from the curtain with my hands behind my back, grinning as I coyly look down at the stage - purple hair in pigtails held with grinning silver skulls, hands in fingerless black leather gloves, wearing thigh high black cotton leggings and red Doc Martens.  I wear a ragged black tee from my own merch table, featuring me as a zombie rising from the grave under the legend PUNK IS FUCKIN' DEAD, the sleeves and belly torn away to bare muscle and tattoos.  A little red vinyl joshi skirt flutters over black boyshort tights as I bounce to the music, moshing side to side down the aisle to embrace the crowd --

pogoing from one group to another, flinging arms wide to pull whole groups of them against the railing, stopping to press my forehead against that of a kid with a mohawk in the front row before i stomp up the steps to the apron, mounting the top buckle and planting one boot there as I throw up a double rock hand before I vault into the ring, boards slamming under my boots as I level a glossy ebon fingernail at you, pierced tongue gliding over my shiny black lips in a hungry wolfish grin.

ROWAN

I look at you from across the ring, giving you a little smile. It says, "Remember last time." I stretch one leg up high, high above my head, then the other. The ref calls us to the center of the ring and gives us instructions. As I look at you, I keep that same smile. He talks, but I'm talking, too. A quiet little whisper. "Remember last time." Then, the ref tells us to shake hands and I step forward quickly, putting one leg between yours, letting you put one leg between mine. A reminder of the last time we faced off in competition. I am so close to your lips, we could kiss, but then, I push you back and laugh with a sound in my throat like a dark, cold November night.

PURPLE VIXEN

I hiss softly between my teeth, black lips pulled back in a soft snarl as I swing my arms in front of me, bouncing on my toes and throwing a flurry of shadow punches, ending with a high rounding kick as the ref pulls us out.  I move towards you, hands on hips, dark eyes glittering and I snarl AGAIN as you taunt me and then gasp as you slide our legs together, a hot blush burning at my cheeks as you shove me back.  "Fucking BITCH," I snarl, slamming my fists on the top buckle as I move back to my corner, the ref looking concerned but waving us on as he calls for the bell. I turn swiftly, moving towards center ring and already circling slightly left, light on the balls of my feet in my rough Docs, fists up.

ROWAN

You are bouncing here and there, but I'm walking with a deliberate pace. A predator's pace. I follow you slightly moving to the left, keeping my eye on you. When I get close enough, I go for a collar and elbow tie up, wanting to test your strength against mine.

PURPLE VIXEN

My feet almost dance like Shawn MIchaels' as I gracefully move around you at your steady deliberate pace, pigtails dancing on my shoulders, but as you draw close and lean in, I move straight into the offered tie-up, locking my gloved hands at your left shoulder and right elbow, arching my back forward as I lean into you right away, determined to work this arrogant bitch back!

ROWAN

I push with all the strength in my legs, my arms and elbows working for an advantage. I push until I feel you losing ground, push further until you're backed up into the corner. The ref wants a clean break... and I give it. Then, I give you a kiss, hard and quick, before I take two steps back and laugh. The crowd's "ooooo!" fills the corners of the stadium and I turn my back on you and take another bow.

PURPLE VIXEN

I let out a slow steady growl as you work me back to the corner, pushing me back until I'm looking at the skylights, pigtails hanging over the top rope, pushed almost to my toes before settling back down as you break, but then you mash a kiss against me and I flail in the corner for a moment, shaking my head as the crowd heats at your nasty mind games.  With a snarl, I pantomime spitting to the side and stalk forward as you bow, wrapping my right arm around your shoulders as I bow down with you, right leg twining around your left before I SNAP up and back, trying to slam your back to the mat with a Russian Legsweep!

ROWAN

I slam against the floor, holding my head, rolling on the ground. I hear the crowd pop and I curse myself for letting you get advantage of me. I try to get on my feet before you can grab me again, but my head is still reeling, my legs jittery. "Let her be angry," I hear a voice in my head say. "Let her get angry and make a mistake." I put my hands out in front of me, hoping to get a sense of where you are, but my vision is blurred and I can't find you. "Let her make a mistake," I hear again. My vision starts to clear and I think I see you...

PURPLE VIXEN

I sit up smoothly after the Russian, turning gracefully on one knee and waiting there in a three point stance as you rise up.  Bitch wants to play head games, let her. Head games just fucking piss me off even more, and I already spend half my time mad at the world like Henry Fucking Rollins.  I wait until you're on your feet, hands out in front of you - and then I SPRING forward, bulling in low and thrusting with my long legs as I try to SPIKE my shoulder into your belly and drive you back into the buckles!  "RRRAH!"

ROWAN

I get a glimpse of you, but it's too late. Your shoulder slams into my belly, knocking the wind out of me, pushing me back into the turnbuckles. My back hits the corner and I can feel a sharp pain in my right shoulder. I didn't hit the turnbuckle squarely and part of my shoulder hit something metal. As I hit, I crumple over your shoulder, some of my hair escaping my long braid, falling in my face. My arms jolt out over your head, my hands now resting on the small of your back. I try to regain my senses, but these two surprise attacks have caught me completely off guard. I have to get myself back in this match. And NOW.

PURPLE VIXEN

I feel you crumple over my back and I grin brightly, savagely, sliding my left arm to hook behind your knees, gathering your legs up in those fine shiny boots, and my right hand eeels behind me, trying to hook behind your head and cradle it against my hip.  With a rough SNARL I thrust upright, lifting you up over my shoulder and across my back, abs locked tight as I show my surprising strength by carrying my dark rival on my back, turning to mid-ring and running a few steps before I KICK out both feet, trying to plant your head and shoulders to the mat with a fast and loose Kryptonite Krunch immediately rolling into a cross-body cover if I can hit the classic ECW move!

ROWAN

I feel you lift me on your shoulders, showing more strength than I knew you had. My head starts to clear and I feel your legs kick out from under you. I see the move coming and I adjust my weight, pushing up with my hands on your shoulders, lifting myself up as you fall. I twist around, putting my abdomen against yours and try to reverse the Krunch into a flying body press, slamming my weight on top of yours as you fall to the mat.

PURPLE VIXEN

I run forward and draw a big pop as I start to run into the Krunch, but you manage to snake down my shoulder and drop across me as I kick out,landing HARD across me with a body press that makes my stockinged legs kick up and drop back to the mat as the air whooofs from my black lips!  "HUNNHHHH!" I groan, laid under you as the ref, in expert position, drops and checks my shoulders, counting "ONE!" before I roll it up.  Not gonna get a 2 on me THAT early, even if you did fucking wind me.  I pant under you as the crowd buzzes.

ROWAN

With you under me, I know I have to move quickly. This one stunned moment could turn into a victory in the first few moments of the match. I grab one of your arms and then the head, pulling you up into a pretzel, trying to squeeze in an Anaconda Vice.

PURPLE VIXEN

I hiss as you lock my arm up, twisting it around my head and immediately LATCHING your other hand around in a Vice!  "AAAANNNNGH!" I howl out, my cheeks going red as I writhe, bucking my hips furiously, boots slamming the mat as I kick with my skirt fluttering.  FUCK, this bitch is strong!  I gasp as I TWIST my hips, kicking out towards the bottom rope on the near side of the ring, trying desperately to hook my boot over the strand as I feel my blood pounding in my ears!

ROWAN

DAMMIT! I wasn't paying attention to ring position. Right next to the ropes. The ref starts counting to five, but I just look at him and smile and count along with him. When he gets to four, I let go and elbow the back of your head. He admonishes me, but I laugh. I roll away and look at you, lying next to the ropes. "Could get out yourself, babe?" I ask. "Had to run for the ropes? Poor thing. Doesn't know how to get out of a _real_ hold. Why don't you go jump back and play with your dollies? REAL women have work to do here in the ring."

PURPLE VIXEN

Snarling, I rub a fist into the back of my neck, your words needling me as I twist over to my knees, rising up and throwing my pigtails back over my shoulders, gripping the second rope to yank myself up as I stagger to my boots.  "Just wanted to break the hold ... before you embarrassed yourself ... realizing you had it on so poorly," I smirk back, getting my wind back.  "Should've taken that extra semester of wrestling college," I hiss, moving forward with my fists up, rolling my shoulders to ease my neck.

ROWAN

Back in the center of the ring, I prowl around you. I can see the frustration in your eyes starting to grow. The anger. I'm willing to take a few licks to get you to lose control. To embarass yourself in front of all your fans. But that's only my secondary goal. My first one is to make you tap to my Widow's Kiss. My gogaplata. My shoulder still burns from that hit in the corner and I try to hide it. I go for another collar and elbow, and when we hook up, I try for an Irish whip into the ropes.

PURPLE VIXEN

I cinch in again, taking a stronger stance as you tie up with me again, not willing to underestimate you again. You slide down for a grip on my wrist and I step right into your pull, rolling my body across yours and trying to REVERSE the whip good and hard, aiming to sling you hard into the ropes and continuing the momentum, twisting around to try to CRACK you across the tits and shoulder with a SPINNING BACKFIST if I can get you to rebound off the cables!

ROWAN

You reverse the Irish whip and I'm now running against the ropes. I come back, trying to think of a counter and you've already cracked a spinning backfist against my chest. A slight moan escapes my lips and I double over, holding my chest. I stumble a few steps forward, then turn around, hoping to catch you before you make your next move.

PURPLE VIXEN

My right fist SNAPS across your chest and I immediately draw my right arm back, chambering it with my palm locked and loaded, oiled black glove gleaming and and fingers curled like a tiger's paw as I face you, waiting for you to turn around and then ROARING as I step into a hard right palm thrust under your chin, aiming to SMACK you hard enough to try to put you down on the mat, intending to roll over you and hook your leg, hoping to dizzy you for a quick pin!  

ROWAN

I feel a sharp, jolting pain under my chin, then, I'm on the mat and the Ref is saying, "ONE!" WHAT JUST HAPPENED?!?!? I instinctively kick against your arm and pull my left shoulder up off the mat, just before the ref counts again. I need to slow this little minx down and FAST. As we break the pin, I grab both your pony tails and pull down, lifting my knee as I do. I thrust up, hoping to catch the bridge of your nose with my knee.

PURPLE VIXEN

I manage to DRIVE you into the mat with my palm thrust, creating a great magazine shot as you whip backwards with that long lovely hair arcing and my body is so perfectly sketched in the full extension of the thrust.  I drop and hook your leg as I lay across your chest, nodding with the pin before you roll it at one, and the crowd goes "Awwwww."  I start to push up as you snag my pigtails, my eyes widening before you YANK me into a hard knee!  "UGHHHHH!" I groan, toppling back to flop to my ass, stunned and shaking my head, clutching at my nose with one gloved hand.

ROWAN

I smile, looking at you on the mat. Your skirt up above your thighs and your gorgeous body squirming. I can see the beginning of sweat on your skin and I'm reminded of our previous encounter again. But this time, I don't take any more chances. I MUST slow you down. I grab your leg, wrap it under my arm and fall backwards, slamming your foot into the mat, twisting the ankle as I do. If this works, it is the beginning of putting an end to all that speed of yours.

PURPLE VIXEN

I shake my head to clear the cobwebs caused by the pulsing heat from that nasty shot to my face, but by the time I get control of myself you're already above me, locking my Doc under your arm.  "Bitch, don't you -" I hiss, recognizing the set-up full well. Unfortunately, I'm cut off from further debate as you SLAM my foot to the mat, my ankle wrenching over.  "NNNAAGGHH!" I howl, my teeth gritted as I arch my hips off the mat, slamming my fist to the canvas in pain!

ROWAN

"Hah!" I shout at you. Then, I blow you a kiss, lock your ankle between my own and drop down to the canvas, your ankle trapped between my legs. I feel the impact, and laugh as I get back up to do it again. "Ready for another?" I ask. "Here it comes..." I lock your ankle in again...

PURPLE VIXEN

"Haaa ... ahhh ...." I loll my head back in pain, feeling it twinge my whole long strong tattooed leg, and then you DROP down on my locked ankle!  "NNNAAHHHHH!" I howl in protest, arching up in a bridge and SMACKING the mat with my fists, the crowd booooing .... as you lock my ankle between your feet again, I snarl up at you and slither my free right boot up, snapping it upwards to aim the round toe of my Doc between your thighs by way of a response, no doubt drawing the stern admonishment of the referee if it strikes home.

ROWAN

The tip of your boot hits home and my grip on your leg vanishes. My hands drop down between my legs and I fall to the side, crunching into a fetal pose. The ref and the audience both react: the ref raising his hands and his face going pale white and the audience responding with loud groans and cheers. The ref points his finger and shouts angrily at you, but I'm still on the floor, writhing in pain, my eyes shut tight. "You have to cheat to win, little girl?" my voice croaks. "You have to cheat to beat me?" Between biting my lip with pain, I'm still smiling, knowing that you had to go low to get away from me. A minor victory already.

PURPLE VIXEN

"I don't HAVE to," I sit up with a grin despite my throbbing ankle.  "I just don't want you fucking up the gene pool," growl as I slide my foot under me, hobbling but able to move on it still.  I don't go too far, dropping to my knees behind you as you're busy clutching yourself, the referee's admonishments rolling off me like water off a duck - I've played both sides of the fence in this industry, and been called WAY worse things by referees, especially after piledriving them.  I tuck my knees into your back, pushing you onto your left side, and bend down to wrap my left hand under your chin and my right around your thighs, trying to clasp them together to trap your hand there.  WIth a deep breath, I ROLL to my back, shoulders arched up, trying to drape your spine across my bent knees --

and trap my sexy dangerous rival in a BOW AND ARROW BACKBREAKER to buy myself some time and punish you.

ROWAN

You hear my voice scream out in pain as you wrench me up above you. My body arches deep, further than you might expect, my own flexibility working against me. The ref asks me if I want to quit. "Ah-ah-N-NO!" I shout at him. Then, I feel you tighten your grip and the pain in my back deafens my senses. The ref asks me once, "Do you want to quit?" I can't even answer. He asks again. "Do you want to quit?" A feeble sound comes from the back of my throat. He asks a third time. "Rowan, do you want to quit?" I gasp, trying to catch air as my whole body is bent backward, my breasts squeezing against my sports top. It's more than the pain... it's the helplessness. It's turning me on. The ref is about to turn to call for the bell and I shout, "NO! NO!" But I don't have a way out of this hold...

PURPLE VIXEN

I SNARL as I  hold you up above me, my legs folded and my hips rolling up to thrust deep into your back, arching your lithe form into a deep, hot curve above me.  My fingers curl under your jaw, almost caressing you even as my bicep goes taut, arching your breasts to the ceiling.  My right hand wraps your thighs, smoothing them with my fingertips as I bind them tight, keeping you high and helpless above me.  I rock back and forth, punishing that gorgeous body, flaring with my own heat as I hear your breathing.  "Mmm.  You heard the man, bitch.  Better give while you still have ... SOME pride left ..." I hiss, rocking MORE to put more pain into the hold - rocking so much, in fact, that I'm risking the delicate leverage of the hold.

ROWAN

My whole body begs me to surrender. My back, my hips, my shoulders are all screaming in agony. And yet my mind is drunk with desire and pleasure. I'm helpless and in your hands. A darkness washes over my vision, blurring everhing. I can hear the echo of the ref's voice. I just shout "NO!" without knowing what he's saying. I hear your voice, too, and I can feel other parts of me burning now, too. I hear your taunt in my ear and something happens in my brain. I can't let you do this to me. Not you. I feel the rocking back and forth and I know I have only one chance. Just when your grip is weakest, I kick with my legs, hoping to break free. At least, half of me is hoping to break free...

PURPLE VIXEN

I roll UP on my shoulders and then DOWN until my boots almost brush the mat, savoring the feeling of your body in my grip, the heat of you under my fingers, the scent of you making my thighs clutch and nostrils flare .... but as I roll you forward, aching to punish you into a quivering mess, you KICK with those gorgeous legs, breaking my grip and tumbling off my bent knees.  "FUCK!" I curse, flopping backwards and pounding the mat with my fist as you break free.  I flex my leg, testing my ankle, my breasts heaving under my zombie tee and sports bra, and sit up, abs flexing tight and sheened with sweat, starting to rise up to follow you.

ROWAN

I have to get away from you. Have to catch my breath. You almost had me... so fucking close. I was ready to submit. DAMMIT. I roll out of the ring, landing on my hands and knees, my back still shooting firecrackers at my brain. I crawl to the metal railing, fans booing me and throwing popcorn at me, calling me "weak" and a "wimp." I throw a blind fist at them and they back away, laughing. They're laughing at me. THEY'RE LAUGHING AT ME. That stirs a dark emotion inside me. Suddenly, the pain vanishes. I know it's still there, but I don't care. I'm going to HURT you. I'm going to HUMILIATE you. I wait for you to follow me outside the ring.

PURPLE VIXEN

You slither away outside the ring, and I hear the rallying of the happy mutants in the audience, pelting the Widow with their joy in her pain.  I grin, black lips gleaming, and roll over, slithering under the ropes after you, favoring my ankle a little but moving gracefully as I head straight over for you on your hands and knees, lacing my hand in that unravelling braid of yours.  "Up and at 'em, Charlotte's Web - let's show these people how much you like being stretched, huh?" I grin brightly, my bravado in full effect.

ROWAN

I feel you grap my braid and pull my head back, my neck arched, and that desire to be in your hands springs back into my mind. But I ignore it. "Stretch this," I purr at you and kick at your wounded ankle, putting the heel of my boot exactly where the achilles tendon is.

PURPLE VIXEN

I haul your head up by that braid, pierced tongue gliding over my lips, intending to get you right over my knee here on the outside for a full 19 count backbreaker before breaking the outside count ... but you foil that with a NASTY kick, STOMPING at my Achilles heel and crumpling my leg, weight going off my ankle before I can stop myself as I drop to knee with a rictus of pain. "NNNNAAGHHHHHH!"

ROWAN

You fall to one knee before me and I laugh, taking a bow as the audience boo's me even louder than before. "Didn't like that?" I shout at them. "You're going to HATE this!" I pick up your leg up high and put my own leg over your ankle. I pause to catch the audience's suspense and I drop down, my leg on your ankle. If this works, you aren't going to be walking on that leg for a while.

PURPLE VIXEN

I groan as shudders race up my leg, cursing and swiping at you as you snatch my boot and yank me over, toppling to my back and swinging fists, trying frantically to reach you before your sensually extend that gorgeous powerful leg and just GUILLOTINE my ankle on the concrete!  "HAAAHHHHHHHHGGGHHHH!" I cry out, bolting upright and then toppling to my back, biting back tears of pain as I kick my right foot desperately, my left leg spasming in agony.

ROWAN

I watch you writhing on the floor, clutching at your ankle. The crowd boos loudly and I just laugh at them and their fallen hero. Then, I reach down and grab your arm and your bad leg. I put my head under your belly and lift, using my arms and head to put you over my shoulders. I bend your bad ankle behind your leg, pressing your ankle as I trap you in a human torture rack, turning your face so your fans can see your pain. "LOOK AT HER!" I scream at them. "LOOK AT HER SCREAM!"

PURPLE VIXEN

I groan as you lock my bad leg up and my wrist, smacking at you but without enough force to stop you, going wide-eyed with shock as you show off a feat of strength that shames mine earlier, dead-lifting me across my shoulders!  I stretch out over them, my pulsing ankle beht back and my spine agonizingly curved over your shoulders, pigtails hanging down, tits mounding agianst your shoulder as I flail my right arm and kick my right leg in the air, being displayed for the fans like a fucking trophy!  "NNAHHHHH!  AAHHhHHGGGHHHH!" I wail out, unable to resist screaming on command as you fucking torture me!

ROWAN

I turn away from the ring, hiding my hands from the ref as he counts. And I slip my hand down your trunks, my fingers finding the soft spot between your legs. I reach further, caressing you under your shorts. Your face is close to mine, and I turn to look at you, a knowing glare in my eyes. "Look at her," I say, more to you than the audience. ""Look at your hero." The ref keeps counting and that just builds pressure on what I'm doing. I can feel your body squirming and the heat boiling under your trunks. "Look at your hero," I whisper again. "Look at her... succumb."

PURPLE VIXEN

My left ankle stays hitched loosely behind my calf as you release it, and a delicious shudder climbs my aching spine as you slide your hand up my thigh. My eyes, half-lidded and glittering in pain, meet yours, and I feel you slip your fingers under my tight boyshorts, finding me warm and soft, pierced clit throbbing and glistening against your fingers as I draw in a slow moaning breath.  My cheeks color pink and then red, my lips softly parted, glistening as each slow gasp shudders out of me, my right arm dangling behind me and my right leg curling in the air like a snake, the audience hushed as they see my belly lock tight, the abs tracing and heaving as I start to tremble under your wicked, relentless touch.

ROWAN

I mock your plea. "Mmmmm. nnn-no... no..." And then I laugh and turn my caresses under your boy shorts harder. I apply a steady, hard pressure. "Cum for me, Megan." I tell you. "Cum for me like you did before. Give me the same surrender." At the same time, my other hand wrenches your neck, your face sweat-covered and your hair stuck to your face. I want to taste that sweat. I want to break you. Feel your body twitch and freeze in complete ecstacy and agony. I time the wrenches on your neck with the strokes under your boy shorts and send a dark, steady glare into your eyes.

PURPLE VIXEN

"UUNNHh ... UHHHNN ... NNNoooo ... MMHHH ... " I moan louder, crying out, my breasts jiggling softly, pierced nipples tenting my sports bra and my shirt molded to me, sweat dripping from me as my pigtails swing low as funeral bells, moaning and writhing with each wrench of my neck, my foot kicking in the air, utterly suspended and helpless, dangling in your grip as you ravish my pussy, making me think of my shameful loss, biting my black lip until it trickles blood as I start to shudder, my hips bucking against those forceful insistent fingers, panting openly as my reistance breaks down even as I groan throatily with each wrench on my neck.

ROWAN

"There's no escape," I whisper to you under the roar of the crowd. "They see you like this. They see you helpless and violated. And there's nothing you can do." I grab one of your pony tails and use it to wrench your neck even harder. "Ask me to stop," I say, "and I'll end this humiliation." I insert a finger inside you, reaching for your gspot. "BEG me and I'll end it. Or, all your fans are going to watch you cum on my fingers." I laugh. "It's your choice..."

PURPLE VIXEN

Your words slice into me as fine as razors, my leg spasming in the air as pain from my neck meets pleasure from your invading fingers, climbing up my spine in a series of lightning bolts.  I writhe on your shoulders, dripping, crying out as you yank me down again ... feeling thousands of eyes on me, knowing thousands of cheering fans are about to see me moan like a whore and soak my own shorts ... and I hiss softly, my face a contorted snarl of pride and fury. "See if you ... UNNHHH ... can make me ... you ... MMMNH ... jealous ... TART." I manage to gasp out in reply, blood trickling from my soft lips as I lay almost broken across your back, hips spasming as you plunge deep on me.

ROWAN

"I can," I say with a dark voice. "And I will... NOW." And I throw you from my shoulders onto the iron railing, putting it straight between your legs. The whole crowd goes silent for a moment, then a prolonged "Ohhhh..." I watch as your spasming body rests on the iron railing, watching your eyes with mine, a cruel smile carved across my lips.

PURPLE VIXEN

I feel the sudden shift in weight and get light-headed as your fingers pull free and my neck is released, a sensation of freedom like a falling angel overcoming me before i'm rudely brougt back to earth as my dripping cxnt is just CRUSHED against the cold steel of the narrow railing.  My eyes bulge from my head, my lips forming a silent O, a scream of unending agony as the crowd moans in sympathy before I finally arch my back and cry out a long ringing "AUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" my head hanging back and my hips grinding my destroyed soaked pussy against the steel with the soft clack of my crushed pierced clit mashing against it, my arms dangling at my sides like a puppet with cut strings.

ROWAN

I lean it and whisper, "Told you so," as I bite your ear lobe. Then, I deliver a thrust kick under your chin. Spinning away from you, I walk toward the ring, not even looking back at you. The audience's boo is so loud, the announcers can't even hear themselves. I stride back to the ring, full of confidence and cockiness. I slide up to the apron, putting my leg over the top and spinning in. I look at th ref. "Count her," I say. Then, I sit on the middle rope and watch you, writing on the floor. The ref counts, "ONE!"...

PURPLE VIXEN

Your kick snaps my head back and i topple  bonelessly backwards, hitting on my shoulders with a thud and rolling to lay on my face, hands unmoving at my sides except for twitches of my fingers, my little black shorts absolutely soaked with the flood of a humiliating paingasm as I lay half-conscious on the concrete, tits mashed under me, pigtails splayed out, barely even moving as the referee deliberately counts past "TWO!" and resists the urge to call for a medic as he marches on past "THREE!" and "FOUR!" before my hips start to shift, my ass bobbing in the air a little under my little red skirt as the fans try to rally some sort of movement in me after my devastating destruction.

ROWAN

I sit on the middle rope and cheer you. "Let's go Megan, Let's go!" I cup my hands over my mouth. "Come on! You can do it! Come on!" The crowd doesn't know whether to boo me or cheer you. I watch you crawling--trying to crawl--toward the ring. The ref counts "SEVEN!" and I shout, "Seven, Megan! Seven! Come on! Crawl! Crawl on your hands and knees, little hero! Crawl to me!" The ref looks at me angrily and I tell him, "Disqualify me, prick! I'm not breaking any rules!" Then I turn back to you. "Come on! You can do it! You're the little engine that could! Come on!"

PURPLE VIXEN

I'm on all fours now, your words beating down on me, having to endure not just your torrent of shit but the wolfwhistles from the assholes in the crowd who like seeing my black shorts molded to my ass and swollen cxnt from behind, snarling, dripping blood and drool from my lips as I force myself along the concrete.  The referee subtly moves to place himself more between you and I as I snap a hand up and get a hold of the apron to a roar from the crowd, and he tries his best not to slow the count down, hitting "NINE!" and drawing back for the finishing count when I give a thrust with my legs, gasping and rolling under the bottom rope, laying panting on my back.

ROWAN

And that's when I fall on you: a storm of elbows to the belly, over and over again. You shouldn't have made it back, Megan." I pick up your wounded ankle and pull you away from the ropes. "Because now," I tell you, "I'm going to make you submit where it really counts." I turn you on your back and begin tying up your legs with mine. You recognize the configuration, but... you are on your belly and I'm... putting on a FIGURE FOUR while you are on your stomach...

PURPLE VIXEN

"UNH!  HUHH! UNNH!  OOHH!  Huhhh ..." I groan as you drop a flurry of nasty elbows on my bare belly, softening my taut abs, my legs kicking up and thumping the mat with as I jack-knife on the mat with each elbow, finally gasping as you drag me to mid-ring, twisting me over onto my belly and folding up my stockinged legs, my ankle still twinging and slightly swollen as I press my hands under me, shaking my head and desperately trying to kick free like a mule, although I might not have the strength after that barrage of abuse.

ROWAN

The crowd cheers, hoping to insire you. But you're in the middle of the ring, on your belly, with nowhere to go. "Tap!" I shout at you. "Tap!" I squeeze the hold tighter. Each passing moment, the strength in your legs weakens and with that resistance gone, I can apply more pressure. "Tap Meagan! Do it! Or I'll break that sweet little ankle of yours!" As I look at you lying in front of me, my hand reaches out and spanks your exposed ass. "Do it, little girl! Do what you're told!" I spank it again, more pressure falling down like an avalanche of fire on your ankle.

PURPLE VIXEN

The figure four wraps me up, my right leg pulled tight and my battered left ankle locked across the back of my stretched leg, all your weight hooked over my left foot and forcing agonizing pressure on my brutalized ankle.  "NNNAHHHHGGHHHH!" I scream out, falling to the mat, clutching my head in my hands and yanking at my purple hair, grinding my face into the canvas.  I can feel my long strong tattooed legs shuddering and weakening in your brutally expert grip, writhing my hips, reaching for the ropes on one side and then another, finding them too distant ... another burst of pain drops me tot he mat again, panting, pounding with my fist, shaking off the referee.  "NO!  FUCKING *NO*!  I'LL NEVER FUCKING GIVE TO THIS cxnt!" I roar, drawing a cheer from the crowd even as you smack my ass! --

My back arches, snarling, and I look back at you with hate in my eyes over my inked shoulder before I LUNGE out, curling my hands into the canvas, a short black nail breaking nastily as I start to DRAG our linked bodies to the ropes!  "RRRNNNRRAHHHHH!" Every tendon standing taut, dripping sweat as I claw for it, lunging, flailing for the rope.

ROWAN

The crowd erupts as you begin moving both of us to the ropes. I dig the heels of my hands into the canvas, shouting "NO!" as you do. You shouldn't be this strong. You CAN'T be this strong after what I did to you. I let go of the canvas and PULL on your wounded ankle. "TAP! TAAAAAP!" I twist it and pull and twist and pull, trying to make you give in before you reach the ropes. But they're so close... you're almost there... I grab hold of your Dock Martin and TWIST so hard, I'm sure I hear something snap... but that just may be the crowd or my own desire... but I've got to stop you. This HAS to be the way it ends. With you begging me to stop...

PURPLE VIXEN

I feel you resisting, struggling, but I don't do fucking Luke Skywalker sit-ups every day to let some deviant bitch tap me out when I have arms to drag me.  My abs are cut like steel as I snarl, neck locked, every muscle in my back etched.  I stop and SCREAM as you twist my red Doc, dropping to the mat and wavering a hand above the canvas, fingers curling in and out, desperate to just end the pain, just for a moment, the fans screaming "NO!" and the mutants rallying a "PLEASE DON'T TAP!  PLEASE DON'T TAP!" chant like we're in E-C-fucking-W  ... and I finally LUNGE the last few inches, hooking my fingers over the bottom rope and gripping it for dear life as my left leg spasms, the calf locked like iron in a cramp of agony.

ROWAN

The ref counts "ONE" and I won't let go. Then, "TWO" and I curse and spit. "THREE" Still twisting at that poor ankle of yours. "FOUR!" And I let go. He pushes himself between me and you and I try to get around him. "I'll disqualify you," he warns me. "Get to the far corner." I do what he says because I don't want to miss out on the opportunity to hear you beg. He knees down beside you. "Can you go on?" he asks. "Megan, can you go on?"

PURPLE VIXEN

I hang onto the rope, draped like a flood victim on the roof of a church, my left leg twitching and kicking as my ankle swells, distorting my rugged red boot.  I almost sob with the pain, rubbing my face into the rough nylon over the steel cable, dropping to the mat and breathing the familiar canvas, sweat and rosin.  I hear the referee and I slowly hitch my fingers around the middle rope, dragging myself up as the fans roar.  I put all my weight on my right foot, my left gingerly wavering with just the toe of my boot touching the mat but I finally get upright and sag intot he corner, pigtails matted, only my silver skulls still grinning as I snarl through the pain and nod.  "I'm ready," i hiss. "And the name is Punky," I glower, the ring mics picking that up just enough to draw a pop.

ROWAN

I watch you claw yourself up to your feet. I smile and sit on the middle turn buckle. "Punky," I say. "Why don't you WALK over here and give me what I deserve?"

PURPLE VIXEN

I bend down, unlacing my left boot, letting the tongue sag and the red leather blossom around my distended ankle - then with a growl I YANK the laces back tight, "NNNRRRRRAHH!" - snarling as I cinch my swollen ankle into place with my boot laces, yanking them back and tying them behind my ankle.  I rise up slowly, dark eyes smoldering on you, and hobble across the ring, a limping, painful-to-watch step at a time, until I'm just a few feet from you, wavering on one foot, the crowd murmuring - and then I LUNGE forward off one leg like Tenacious Z, grabbing the top rope in both hands and SWINGING my body up and off the mat, trying to DRIVE my right knee into your body in the corner where you sit so arrogantly!

ROWAN

I watch you hobble and I can't help but laugh. "You look so pathetic," I shout at you from across the ring. "Come on, sweetie. Come on." I urge you on, sarcasm bleeding from my voice. But then, you make that surprise launch and catch me right in the gut. You catch a gasp from my lips just as your knee hits m belly. My arms are on the top of the ring rope, splayed out, grasping with my fingers. You can see the surprise in my eyes as they look into yours. And maybe something else. Maybe a dim light of fear that you can take so much punishment and keep coming back.

PURPLE VIXEN

I bounce off the knee, planting my right boot, the crowd starting to roar as I drop my hands to the middle rope, drawing back and tensing my leg and SNAPPING forward into a series of hard, driving shoulders into your belly, trying to soften the Widow's core and punish your back against those buckles.  "YOU! CAN"T!  BREAK!  ME!" I snarl between each THRUST of my shoulder!

ROWAN

I feel the double pain in my belly and in my back. You slam into me again and again, driving the air from my lungs, punishing my spine against the corner. With each thrust, my body's strength ebbs. My arms fall from the ropes and my body buckles forward. My arms are on your back, limp. My chin on your shoulder. I'm only kept up by your relentless body blows. When you stop, I fall forward, my chin hitting the mat, my arms at my sides. I haven't been able to take a breath for thirty seconds or more and now, my body aches just to breathe. But the damage has already been done. Something in my back is burning with red hot pain. I can barely register it.

PURPLE VIXEN

I draw my last shoulder out of your gut like drawing a dagger from a wound, leaning back to let you topple to the canvas to a ROAR from the crowd as I raise my fist, sagging against the top rope.  Drenched in sweat, burning with fury, I see you laying and I see the soft spasm in your bare lower back.  My eyes light up.  I hobble over you, planting my boots, snarling in agony as I settle my weight lightly on my left foot before I drop my shapely ass down HARD on your lower back.  I plant my feet with a wince of pure agony, but I reach for your wrists, looking to hook them back over my glossy taut thighs, leaning down with my tits hot against your neck as I try to lace my gloves under your jaw and HAUL you back in a brutal, form-perfect Camel Clutch --

Not even CARING that we're in the corner, a second away from escape, just wanting to PUNISH you, to DESTROY you, to grind my dripping cxnt into your aching back as I LEAN back to break you.  I SNARL as I pour the hold on, biceps taut, going straight into it.  "HOW'S THAT, YOU ARROGANT cxnt!?" I snarl out to a roar from the crowd!

ROWAN

My mouth gives up a scream of pain so loud, even those in the back can hear it. I feel your skin against mine and the desire I felt before roars into my head. I'm in your hands, helpless. This is where I want to be. This is where I NEED to be. I can't move. My back tells me to surrender, to give in. But the only thing keeping me from doing that is my desire to stay in the hold. To feel the pain you give me. The ref bends down and asks if I give up. I laugh at him. "ROWAN," he asks. "DO YOU WANT TO GIVE UP?" I want to tell him, "YES, I want to be held against my will and broken in half," but I don't say that. I tell him, "NO!" Sweat drips down into my eyes and I can't see where I am. I have no idea where the ropes are. I reach out with my hands, but I can't get them free. --

I kick with my feet, but I feel nothing. Everhing is going dim. The pain is too much. Too much, even for my dark, hungry desire. I WILL NOT give this woman this victory. She can't have it. SHE CAN'T. I struggle to get my legs under me, pushing with all the strength I have left. I'm barely conscious, but I push... and I push... trying to lift her while she grips me in this dangerous hold...

PURPLE VIXEN

I row in the hold, each rock of my body putting exquisite, grating agony in my throbbing ankle. My neck still hurts as I let my head hang forward, and my cxnt, devastated, throbs in my soaked tights as I grind against you, my pulsing pussy dragging over your tormented back.  My arms are locked, pulling you back so your braid coils between my thighs, your face forced to the celing as you laugh your mad protests to the referee, arching your glorious tits out for the crowd to enjoy.  I pant and lean back and forth, rocking the hold on.  You might be the only bitch I've ever fought who's as crazy as me.  I start to nod, thinking you must be fading, you can't even get your feet over the ropes or your hands off my thighs ... you're going, going .... but then I feel you starting to tremble --

starting to rise.  I shake my head, in simple amazement as you actually start to LIFT me up, my boots leaving the mat, the crowd roaring - and then I uncurl my legs, dropping painfully to the mat and releasing your jaw to grab your shoulders in both hands, thrusting off my right foot to try to bring both legs folded up, knees presed into your back as I topple backwards to try to CRACK that back across my bent knees with a BACKSTABBER!  "RRRAH!"  I'm burning a ton of my adrenaline here, but I HAVE to put you away.  I can't be humiliated by you.

Not again.

ROWAN

I feel your knees across my back and the pain turns everhing white. I don't even feel myself fall to the canvas. Deep inside, I feel the pain you've given me and all I can think is how much I want you. Want you on your back, our legs locked together, your voice breaking, gasping for air as your abdomen tightens and you scream my name over and over again. It's the only thing I'm thinking of. But then, I smell the canvas and remember where I am. My legs are tingling. My back screams at me. I'm close to the edge of the ring. I have to roll out. I can't let you pin me... I grasp at the ropes, but my slick fingers can't find any grasp. I finally grab the rope and pull myself toward the apron, hoping to gain a moment of reprieve...

PURPLE VIXEN

I roll to my knees, groaning as I sag against the ropes, my left ankle a song of pain and my neck throbbing, my crushed pussy still pulsing wetly.  I take a long few breaths, sagging on the middle rope, and see you recovering.  People talk about me as a machine in the ring - but you match my stamina, my resilience, my madness.  God, I want to tongue your fucking cxnt raw.  Wait, what?  I shake my head, reaching out as you go for the rope and locking my hand in your braid.  "Megan ..." the ref warns, and I snap back "PUNKY" as I lash out with my right foot, kicking at your fingers and trying to peel you back off the apron by your hair, struggling to lift you up and haul you back to mid-ring.  "Don't go so soon, darling ..." I pant, just for you, my eyes flaring.  "We're not done dancing."

ROWAN

Hearing your voice, feeling your hands on me, I throw a blind punch at you.

PURPLE VIXEN

I drag you back towards the middle of the ring by your braid, but your looping punch catches me in the jaw, sweat misting off my skin as I stagger back to center-ring, losing your braid, my jaw still bruised from your thrust kick as I shake my head sharply.

ROWAN

I feel contact with my punch and throw another one, a better sense of where you are now. My hair whips around my head, sticking to my sweaty face. My braid is almost completely undone now, hair spilling over my shoulders as I swing.

PURPLE VIXEN

Swaying on my feet, I face you like a boxer in mid ring, breasts heaving for breath and sweat running down both of us, two hellcats driven by a raw alpha desire.  I see you next punch coming in, high and hard, and I just TAKE it, cracking across my jaw, spit and blood flying from my black lips, pigtails whipping, swaying back as the crowd OOOHs .. but then I lash out both hands, grabbing the neck of your WIdow top and looking to YANK you into a right knee up into your low belly, trying to double you over so I can, panting and dripping, slap my gloved hands to your back and thrust your head between my creamy thighs!

ROWAN

Your leg in my belly knocks whatever wind was in me. I can't even breathe. I feel your hands on me, pulling me close. I feel your thighs around my head. I'm dizzy. Don't know which end is up. I grab on to your waist, trying to block the hold. My legs have no more strength. You can hear a soft whisper from my lips. n-no... And as you lift me up, my hair swooshes up behind me like an arc. My body bends over your head, my arms at my side, limp and with no strength. I have no defense...

PURPLE VIXEN

I lift you up, swaying, my left ankle pulsing with agony - but as your long gorgeous legs hang over my shoulders, I find your cxnt in my face, and I nuzzle it with a smirk, planting a slow kiss with my soft black lips before I cross my hands across your belly, gloves cinching your limp wrists an then PULLING your arms across each other in a straitjacket, locking you up, biceps standing out as I ROAR into you hot body and SLAM downwards, whipping you through the air to CRASH you to the mat in mid-ring with a brutal POWERBOMB that shakes the canvas!  But as the crowd roars, as the ref staggers at the blow - I lift my head ... and SNARL, ankle swelling and leg spasming as I LIFT you again, hauling you up onto my shoulders - wavering - this time tonguing your tights with my tongue stud --

and then DROPPING to my ass as I SNAP you down, aiming for a SECOND straitjacket powerbomb to follow the first!

"NNNNRRAHHHH!"

ROWAN

I feel my body plummeting to the mat. There's no way to defend myself. Your lips so close to me... you can feel my body spasming. Then, I fall. I hit so hard, we both bounce. A cry of agony and ecstacy escapes my lips. My back arches, showing my hard nipples through my sports top. My head is thrown to the side, my face caught between the confusion of sensations flooding through me. As you steady yourself to lift me again, you think you hear me whisper the word, more. Then, when your face is between my legs again, you can feel the wetness there, the twitching of my clit, ready to burst. Just one little kiss is all it needs and you do just that--

And then I SLAM into the mat again, this time my hands splayed out, like a crucified criminal, my voice screaming out to an unforgivng god. My arms still, the backs of my hands flat on the mat. I don't move at all. Then, just a twitch. And as I lay there before you, ready for you to finish this once and for all, you can hear me whisper again... just barely a sound at all... --

“more...”

PURPLE VIXEN

I can taste you on my tongue, hot and sweet and dark, and I shudder.  My abs draw tight, shuddering as I sit with my long legs splayed, my ankle a twisted mess, my shorts molded to me, soaking again with desire as I lick you off my lips.  I let my head loll back, your whisper echoing in my ears as my pigtails hang back, and I throw a slow fist up to a roar from the shocked crowd.  I slowly clutch your hips, gathering my legs up under me and settling on my knees, dripping down my face as I look down at you with a look of avid desire.  "I'm gonna break you ..." I snarl, and lean close, resting my right hand right on your pussy, kneading it with rough fingers hidden under my body as I lean over you hissing, "and don't you DARE give," I hiss, lacing my left hand in your hair and then rising --

trying to peel you up to your feet as I waver on my right boot, left boot up slightly, trying to get you up facing me, wavering on your boots after the double straitjacket bomb - and I lean forward, bending down and wrapping my arms around your waist.  I take a long, slow breath, gasping desperately as I tilt my head and lick your hip, unable to resist another taste of you before I BOLT upright, wavering, trying to flip your lithe body up to lay across my right shoulder, your spine bent over me, tits thrust up to the ceiling like an offering - trying to lock my arms around your waist and DROP to one knee to devastate you with a backbreaker, keeping you locked high!

"RRRRRAHHHH!"

ROWAN

The crowd roars as you lift me up and you fall back down, my whole body wracked with pain. The ref asks me if I want to surrender. I gasp, almost choking on my own breath. "MORE!" I shout. He doesn't take that as a no. "Rowan, do you want..." I cut him off, "DON"T! STOP! ANHING!" I'm helpless and in your clutches. My desire for you overcomes any desire to win. I'm yours. But I won't give you the honor of saying it. "I'M... NOT... BROKEN!" My hair is a mess, my body covered in sweat, my hands clenching with pain and pleasure. "YOU CAN'T FINISH ME!" I shout, but the defiance in my voice is eclipsed by the desperation.

PURPLE VIXEN

"Back off, Jerry ..." I pant, hissing as I crouch on my left knee, right boot planted firmly in the mat.  You bend almost completely in half over my shoulder, your hair hanging down and your boots hanging behind me, bent into a lunar curve over me.  "I ... finish ... what I START," I hiss, and I breathe in your ear, head tilted against you.  "And I'm finishing YOU," I snarl, lips hot and soft as I thrust up off my right boot, forcing my legs under me again, flexing you across my iron body in the Dollbreaker - turning a half circle as I ROAR and DROP to my knee again, SNAPPING you across my shoulder again, savoring every moaning scream I wrench from you.

ROWAN

My body snaps again and this time, my scream is only pain. I dimly realize you have broken through me. Broken my desire with insufferable pain. Desperately, I reach down with my hands to claw at your eyes, but my limbs won't respond. The ref asks me the question again. "Yeh--ye--no. no." That last "no" fades as my voice dissappates. My arms go completely limp, stretched down over my head. "No..." I whisper. "... more... no... more..." My voice dies. There's no pleasure in my body any longer. Only the unending pain. And it's too much. The ref asks me and I try to answer, but I can't. I'm in a trap and I have the key to escape, and I want to use it, but I can't. This woman has broken me... demolished my will and surpased my limit... but I can't even surrender...

PURPLE VIXEN

I snarl softly, feeling that magnificent body give way over my shoulder.  My arms locked tight aroudn your body, fist wrapped around wrist, clutching your belly, crushing it in. I hear your voice fading away, and I snap my head in a definitive shake, snarling at the referee, giving the announcers flashbacks to my bloodthirstier days, when Punky broke apart federations instead of selling merchandise.  "She doesn't give up," I hiss.  "She's not DONE yet." I rise up slowly, breaking you over me, and once standing I hobble in a slow circle, showing your broken, dangling body off to all four sides of the ring, pulling you tight across my shoulder, sweat dripping off us, the musky alpha scent like jungle heat in my head.  "Into the black, you deviant little whore," I hiss at you --

and then take a last flexing THRUST off my boot, getting some air before I DROP to my knee with a SCREAM of primal Amazon fury, SNAPPING you across my shoulder as I try to overload your whole beautiful system with raw unfiltered pain

ROWAN

I don't even scream when you drop me the third time. My whole body just goes limp. The one who defeated you, the one who made you cum, the one who broke you is finally broken over your shoulders. My arms dangling, my legs limp and weak. You can feel the strands of my hair on your back. The ref grasps my wrist and raises it. "ONE!" He says. Then, he grabs it and raises it again. "TWO!" He says. Then, he raises it a third time and lets it drop. "THREE!" He turns to the timekeeper and calls for the bell. "It's over," he tells you. "Let her go."

PURPLE VIXEN

The bell rings and rings as my gloved hands crush into your belly while your head dangles limp in front of me, your boots almost brushing the mat behind me  as I rock my hips, grinding into you with the Dollbreaker, panting savagely.  The referee finally lets me know what happened, getting through my fury, and I snap my hands free, letting you topple to the mat, rolling onto your back.  I collapse to all fours, panting, shivering, aching, needing, my body flushed with heat and chill and pain and pleasure.  I finally let him have my left fist, raising it for the roaring crowd and even throwing a rock hand as I sway on my knees, dark eyes locked on you as you lay on the mat.  As he releases my hand, I slither over on my knees, slowly extending my thigh to settle over your face, my hand --

in your hair. "I'm coming after you, Rowan," I purr, and the crowd murmurs intently at the torrid, intimate scene as I lace my ahnd in your hair and grind your face into my sopping trunks.  "And I'm marking you as fucking MINE," I hiss, grinding my hips into your gorgeous slack features to a lusty roar to give you my scent to wake up to before I alllow the ref to haul me off you, staggering to the ropes and rolling under as my music blares in a hail of raucous fuzzy guitars.
Tales of the Sexfight Championship
http://rowanchance.tumblr.com/

Offline luffy316

• God Member
  • a couple with an interest in all manner of fights
    • I have a Patreon now!
Re: Rowan vs Purple Vixen (Wrestling Grudge Match)
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2014, 08:13:46 PM »
great story. have to finish it later, but so far it's great description and characters
Always posting free stories and commissions over at http://www.hentai-foundry.com/stories/user/luffy316

I have a Patreon for additional writing now!
https://patreon.com/sandcastles

Offline ThePurpleVixen

• God Member
  • I'm doing science, and I'm still alive.
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2014, 03:53:06 AM »
Rowan's an absolutely fantastic opponent.  Malicious, sensual and full of showmanship with a gift for storytelling that makes every battle into a bard's tale.

That being said, it was REALLY fun breaking her back.  ^_^
"What has mood to do with it? You fight when the necessity arises—no matter the mood! Mood's a thing for cattle or making love or playing the baliset. It's not for fighting."
- Frank Herbert

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
  • New Profile pic by RoxErotique *link below*
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2014, 05:43:52 AM »
*Stands up and applauds both fighters in the match, leading a cheer of "THAT WAS AWESOME!"*

Seriously, that was outstanding from both of you.
"We are all freaks here..stop backbiting each other :)" --nutmeg78

"Red's hair is as breathtaking as a flock of wild cardinals taking flight from a noble hillock." -- sadie

Offline Rowan Chance

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2014, 07:11:31 AM »
Rowan's an absolutely fantastic opponent.  Malicious, sensual and full of showmanship with a gift for storytelling that makes every battle into a bard's tale.

I'm sure it was nearly as much fun as making you cum against your will. ;)

I'll wrestle Vixen any day of the week.
Tales of the Sexfight Championship
http://rowanchance.tumblr.com/

Offline Michelle

• God Member
  • Love working out, I love Stanford, I love NYC!!
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2014, 07:30:01 AM »

I'm sure it was nearly as much fun as making you cum against your will. ;)

I'll wrestle Vixen any day of the week.

I would too...even if I had to buy new furniture :)
"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it" - George Santayana, 18th century Spanish philosopher

"We're the Sultans of Swing!!"

"Remember What The Door Mouse Said"

Offline Vanessa Marsh

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2014, 05:57:25 PM »
Excellent, excellent work from both ladies! That was an awesome match to read.
''It could have been-- it didn't have to be OBSCENE. I was prepared. But it's this, is it? No enigma, no dignity, nothing classical, portentous, only this-- a comic pornographer and a rabble of prostitutes.''

Offline ~Rox Erotique~

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
  • Looking for love in all the fight places
    • Rox Erotique - Fem Fight art from a slutty angry tart :)
« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2014, 03:33:03 AM »
That... that was just...... fucking superb.

*passes out from the awesomeness...*

x G x

P.S. You two need to post your first match!
« Last Edit: May 05, 2014, 03:33:57 AM by Gemma Rox »
I'm paranoid and needy. So I think people are talking about me, but not as much as I'd like.

Offline SunnyB

• God Member
  • Looking for some naughty cyber fun with women ...
« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2014, 08:16:38 AM »
Mmm, very hot & arousing cyber ... the sort of match this butch dreams about ... yummy!  :P :P ;D ;)
Proudly butch and living as a 'man'. In this catfight fantasy there are no losers, and in the end all should be winners!

Wrestlerjunkee

« Reply #9 on: May 10, 2014, 12:46:49 PM »
Fantastic fight ladies!  Thank you so much for posting this!

Offline MissKay

« Reply #10 on: May 10, 2014, 12:54:17 PM »
Awesome fight! Loved reading it from start to finish!!

Offline MissKay

« Reply #11 on: May 10, 2014, 12:56:28 PM »
Btw, Purple Vixen, we did have a planned match to do! Hope you can come online and we do this!!

Offline ThePurpleVixen

• God Member
  • I'm doing science, and I'm still alive.
« Reply #12 on: May 10, 2014, 05:46:08 PM »
Mmmmm seeing a fight like this makes me want to get back into pro!

It's always the right time to get back into pro. Or keep doing pro. Or START doing pro.

Look, everyone should do pro.
"What has mood to do with it? You fight when the necessity arises—no matter the mood! Mood's a thing for cattle or making love or playing the baliset. It's not for fighting."
- Frank Herbert

Offline ~Rox Erotique~

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
  • Looking for love in all the fight places
    • Rox Erotique - Fem Fight art from a slutty angry tart :)
« Reply #13 on: May 10, 2014, 06:30:47 PM »
It's always the right time to get back into pro. Or keep doing pro. Or START doing pro.

*Looks Rowan up and down*

Looks like someone dresses like a pro.... :D

x G x
I'm paranoid and needy. So I think people are talking about me, but not as much as I'd like.

Wrestlerjunkee

« Reply #14 on: May 10, 2014, 07:21:19 PM »

*Looks Rowan up and down*

Looks like someone dresses like a pro.... :D

x G x

Hehehe