News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

LADIES .. getting into tit .. that maybe leads to sexfight. Your choice?

• 4 Replies

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
Ladies.....  Curious, having chatted some of the ladies here that enjoy them.

If you are going to have or getting into a titfight with another lady.

Maybe it turning into a sexfight, as your motors rev..

DO you prefer and why ...

Starting out topless/ nude?

Maybe getting to rip each others clothing off as you struggle, before skin meets skin?

Bare skin against bare skin ?? OR maybe something added like oil, water or even a jellofight. Before things get to tit and sexfight??
Giving you some body lubrication first.

Bedroom setting OR anyplace you can get the privacy.. Living room... hot tub... deserted office??
Interested to hear what you ladies come up with.

Storm

Offline tfsaraGG

• I'm no good at filling out profiles
Start topless, and no oil or anything. That stuff just gets in the way.
Look at me and you can probably guess how I like to fight... And if you can buy bras at Victoria's Secret, ur not big enough.
I have Trillian, but prefer Skype or discord.

Offline Sarah is Back

It all depends on the level of attraction you're feeling and how competitive or rough you're willing to fight. Some girls love rougher play and get ferocious when it happens, others don't.

For me, if I'm willing to have a breast contest there's got to be some level of attraction there at first. I mean, they're fair targets in most styles, but I won't pull mine out and grind or slap them together unless there's a more sexual motive to it, really.
Her name might be Maddie butt she is absolutely right!

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
Sarah .....  nice seeing you making the scene here....  Maddie helping to kickstart this... With TfSaraGG adding in also!!

So far it seems the ladies liking starting out topless to begin with ..  For the most part ... If the other lady is looking hot.

Do you get into the titfight.. looking to maybe work it into a sexfight??

Plenty of room for other ladies to add in opinions all around this topic.  Have to admit.. until being part of this forum for awhile. I had not really heard of some of the various catfight likes and styles.
Since I do write now and then. Always interested in hearing input. From you ladies that actually prefer or get into these.

Storm

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
Thanks to Celeste Ann, and cfsupporter for their input .....

Surely as many sexy, busty and capable ladies we have here. Has to be more with opinions on these areas.

Titfight ......  What first gets you thinking of having the titfight?? Other ladies size? Maybe how her figure is shaped or maybe seeming to be a good match, for your own fighting girls??

Sexfight ... Those of you more into this ...  Do you try for titfight first .. To hopefully start getting some of her clothes off. Before battl starts, in hope of getting more off, as you get up close, skin to skin and personal??

Storm