News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Ass fighting

• 3 Replies

Offline tfsaraGG

• I'm no good at filling out profiles
Ass fighting
« on: April 29, 2014, 08:44:47 PM »
Would some one with irl experience please explain to me how this works, cuz I don't get it.
Look at me and you can probably guess how I like to fight... And if you can buy bras at Victoria's Secret, ur not big enough.
I have Trillian, but prefer Skype or discord.

AllanLongbow

Re: Ass fighting
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2014, 09:07:33 PM »
I don't have any experience with ass fighting, but I understand that it works pretty much the same as a titfight or a cxntfight.  In a titfight two women grind, slam, crush, and otherwise fight their rival with their breasts and nipples until one pair of tits forces the other to accept defeat. In a cxntfight (not to be confused with a sexfight) two women grind, slam, crush, and otherwise fight their rival with their cxnts until one pussy forces the other to accept defeat. So, in an assfight two women grind, slam, crush, and otherwise fight their rival with their asses until one ass forces the other to accept defeat. In general, this is how I understand it. I suppose you could introduce variants such as hands-on/hands-off and I'm also certain that people here with actual IRL experience would be able to guide you better than this.  Hope this helped or at least will inspire discussion that will help.

Offline dfoulup

• God Member
  • Love the rolling around!
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2014, 07:57:32 PM »
Would some one with irl experience please explain to me how this works, cuz I don't get it.

Hey young lady, I'm amazed.  Your profile says you are 5'1", 130 lb and a 40 GG bra size.  WTF!  That's just amazing.  You clearly can't have enough ass to participate in an ass fight!  Don't get me wrong, I'm a guy and love big tits but you just can't put yourself in the ring with a big ass woman.  You might kill her in a tit fight but ass - come on!

Don

Offline allancarl

« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2014, 04:41:33 PM »
I saw a great ass fight at a biker bar.  I don't know weather you would call it an ass fight or a sadistic, who could spank harder or with stand the most pain while inflicting the same.  The bikers called it a "Best Ass Competition."

This was a case of being in the wrong place at the wrong time.  A group of friends returning from a camping trip had stopped to eat at a bar.  We had ordered food when a large group of bikers showed up to spend their afternoon at the bar.

The owner of the bar assured us that there was nothing to fear from the group.  I guess we looked a little apprehensive as the crowd grew.  One of the girls in our group was a 5' 11" volleyball player with you could only call the best ass you had ever seen.

As the afternoon turned to early evening many drinks were consumed.  We had lost our apprehension and became part of what was an increasingly rowdy crowd.  Marybeth, the volleyball player, had gotten up to go the the bathroom, when one of the bikers approached us.  "We noticed the girl who just went to hit the head has a great ass.  We have a girl who says her ass is better."  We would like to have a little competition.  About that time Marybeth returned from the bathroom.  "Oh here she is would you be interested in having a best ass competition?  Before we could say we are just leaving,  Marybeth who was a bit on an exhibitionist when she had had too much to drink said, "YES."

Both girls showed off their ASSets on top of the pool table.  The biker girl was also had a tight ass.  She stripped down to her panties and you could see she knew how to use it.  Marybeth's bathing suit bottom was very revieling ass was much firmer but you could tell she had never done anything like this before, but got into the action as everyone cheered.  The setup was everyone was asked who had the best ass everyone cheered.  NO WINNER

The girls were asked if they wanted to continue.  Both being very competitive especially when it came to asses yelled, "Yes"

Boss biker held up both their hands and said, "let's continue," which drew many cheers.

Here are the rules!!
Both girls were put on the pool table facing in opposite directions.
Since both girls were right-handed, their left arms were raped around the others waist.
Putting their left hand on the other girls stomach.

There will be 3 warmup spanks to the house count, 3-2-1, then you are on your own.
You will spank the other girls ass until someone gives up, climbs off the table or collapses and can not continue. 

Are you ready?  Both girls shook their heads yes and got their right hand ready.
Spank that ass on the count.
The crowd gathered around the table.
The biker boss yelled are you ready.  Count down with me starting at 3.

As the boss started to count he shook his head.

Everyone counted 3----2----1, and with each number the girls spanked eachother ass.

At 1 the biker boss sdaid, "go."

Both girls attacked with spanks which could be heard over the crowd.  The cheering continue and both asses got red and then redder.  Marybeth was taller and longer which gave her a better angle.  At this point, after maybe 50 spanks the biker babe started to wither.  The crowd became quieter so you not only heard asses being slapped, but yelps from the girls when there were hard spank. The biker babe could take no more and climbed off the table.

Marybeth's hand was held up as the winner.  The crowd chanted "best ass", but you could tell she wasn't going to be able to sit for a week.