News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Emily Layne vs Sadie: Barbed wire match in Japan

• 6 Replies

Offline Emily Layne

• God Member
Emily Layne vs Sadie: Barbed wire match in Japan
« on: May 17, 2014, 03:20:34 PM »
(Intro written by Emily. Reviewed and Edited by Sadie)

Announcer 1: Ladies and Gentlemen welcome to the FCF Pro Wrestling League! Tonight we're here to bring you something that you won’t want to miss for sure!
Its long time we were waiting for this and finally we want to show you what happened in the last chapter of Sadie vs Emily Layne feud.

Announcer 2: WOW! I'm already excited, but I think we should tell our audience what happened between these two in their previous matches, right?

Announcer 1: All right Bob, lets see the highlights of the older fights between Sadie and Emily

* the big screen behind the announcers switch on with the classic pic promoting the match. A big pic of Emily on the right and a big pic of Sadie in the left and a big red VS written in the middle. The scene switches to the Italian arena in Milan. Sadie comes down in her blue shorts and top outfit completely ignoring the fans in the crowd*

Announcer 2: Here comes Sadie down in the Italian arena in Milan, as always not very appreciated by the audience!

Announcer 1: And here it’s Emily turn!

*the monitor images switch to Emily's entrance, high fiving the guys on the first rows and making her little show*

Announcer 1: Emily sure knows how to warm up the arena!

Announcer 2: She does but, OUCH! that must hurt!

Announcer 1: Oh crap, Sadie has Emily in a rope choke hold now! Look at it!

*The scene shows Emily's face in a grimace of pain while Sadie presses her hands down on Emily's head. The camera zooms in at Emily's face. Then it switches to Sadie running forward and catching Emily with a clothesline into the ropes

Announcer 1: Oh My Goodness!!! Sadie just hit Emily with a devastating clothesline! And both girls went out!

*Emily is on feet now, and she whips Sadie into the steel stairs that lead up into the ring*

Announcer 2: Holy Smokes!!! Things are getting brutal now! Sadie is in trouble!

Announcer 1: Of course she is, look at this now!!!

*Scene switches to Emily standing on the top buckle and flying in a cross body blocks*

Announcer 1: I told you! WOW!!! AWESOME!

* Emily lifts Sadie over her shoulders and slams Sadie's body down in a power bomb before pinning her in a matchbook pin*

Announcer 2: Powerbomb!!!

Announcer 1: And there's the count, ONE, TWO AND THREE! Its over! Emily won their very first match!

*Emily raises her fists in the air before, the next scene shows her straddling Sadie's back, facing her legs and spanking her before writing something across the smaller girl’s ass. The camera zooms over Sadie's bottom to show the "LOSER" written across her rear

Announcer 2: Hey, that's interesting too!!!

*Announcer 1 glares at Announcers 2*

Announcer 1: Chill out Bob!........................ Well, for sure Sadie didn’t forget that!

*scene switches to Emily walks down across the ramp of an American arena, moving to the ring with a big American flag wrapped around her neck*

Announcer 1: Lets move on to match 2. Here is Emily, she has an American flag wrapped around her neck , her tribute to the American audience! A smart move from Emily for sure!

*scene switches to the corridors in the backstage of the arena. Sadie appears in a very sexy Victoria's Secret black thong, matching lace bra and black satin robe which hangs open to reveal the sexy lingerie outfit*

Announcer 2: ........................

Announces 1: What is she doing in the backstage? Oh no, no, she is stopping at the REFEREE locker room! This is not fair!!! What do you think Bob?

Announcer 2: ..............................................

Announcer 1: Hey Bob, are you with us?

Announcer 2: Yeah yeah, sorry, we were talking about smart moves, right?

Announcer 1: Well, ahem...nevermind... I think we will never know what happened in that room!

*Scene switches to the ring, Emily is in the ring in a sexy Italian flag one piece outfit while Sadie is taking off some bike shorts, throwing them to a bunch of fans coming from Alabama - making a little strip show for them. Then here comes Emily catching Sadie with a big clothesline before the referee Walter roughly shoves Emily away*

Announcer 1: Good start from Emily…but, hey the ref is shoving her! Seriously?

*Sadie is slamming Emily's face into the top buckle before grinding Emily's forehead against the top rope.*

Announcer 1: Holy Crap, Sadie is taking control of the match with some dirty tricks! Look at this! This is brutal! But where's the ref now???? Here comes Sadie with a clothesline into the ropes but Emily ducks under it!!!

*Sadie's body crushes into the concrete floor. Next scene shows Emily flying outside the ring in a dropkick*

Announcer 2: Ouch that hurts!!!

*Match continues outside the ring. The scene shows Sadie holding a steel chair and aiming it at Emily's head. Emily covers with her arms and the chair flies away*

Announcer 1: Someone should stop it…don’t you think?

*Sadie is now holding Emily's arm and shoving it into the ring post and applying a nasty leverage on it*

Announcer 1: Oh, no, no! This is too much! I think that Sadie is dislocating Emily’s arm! And, meanwhile, the ref is arguing with the crowd! This is bullshit!!!

*Scene is back in the ring - Emily is standing on the apron - Sadie in front of her inside the ropes - when Emily grabs her head and jumps down, driving Sadie's throat into the top rope*

Announcer 1: Emily is finally taking back control of the match! Dropkick and pin! One, Two, Three, Four, Five, Six... What? The ref’s not counting!!! Oh my!

Announcer 2: And Sadie's shoulder wasn’t even up!

Announcer 1: The match goes on!

*Sadie hits Emily with a headbutt, busting her forehead open. Then scene switches to Emily tangled in the ropes while Sadie presses her foot into the small of the bigger girl’s back and pulls her arm in a vicious stretch.

Announcer 1: And ref still not counting!

*scene switches to Sadie pinning Emily and the ref counting down 1-2-3*

Announcer 1: That was a fast count! Uh, oh, wait! Wait! What's Sadie doing?

*Sadie moves to the referee and, pulling his belt from his pants, walks over and lays on top of Emily, whispering something in her ear. It’s like the two of them are about to have sex!

Announcer 2: .......................................................

Announcer 1: Oh My God! This is too much! The referee is turning Emily on her stomach and Sadie is now whipping Emily's ass and back with the belt

*Camera zooms on Emily's ass now painted with red marks*

Announcer 2: ......................................................

*Scene ends with eight men in ref outfits running down the ramp. Sadie rolls outside the ring, smiling and laughing with her fans from Alabama*

Announcer 1: That was their second match! The third one was scheduled as "Falls count anywhere match " and it happened in New York.

*Scene switches to the backstage corridors in New York where Sadie is walking around, looking for something when Emily rushing up behind her to slam a baseball bat over her back. The ref, as well as bunch of members of the audience, run to the action.*

Announcer 1: The match started early! No one was ready for that!

Announcer 2: Not even Emily!

*The camera zooms to Emily's feet. One boot and one barefoot*

Announcer 1: That seems to be a brutal encounter between these two hatred rivals!

*The scene switches to Sadie and Emily beating each other. Sadie slams a napkins dispenser over Emily's head. Sadie holding a crutch in her hands, trying to slam it over Emily's body*

Announcer 1: Oh my God this is crazy! Oh my, look!!!

*Sadie's body is thrown over the counter of a t-shirts seller. Scene switches to the two girls in the men restroom of the arena*

Announcer 1: Holy smokes….Nooooo!!!

*The full-length mirror in the restroom collapses, breaking into thousands of pieces*

Announcer 2: Oh no, seven years of disgraces!!!

Announcer 1: Look at Emily! She is holding a piece of glass in her hands and nailing Sadie thigh with it!!! She's bleeding!

*scene switches to Sadie down on her chest and Emily taking the belt off her jean shorts. Emily starts to whip Sadie's back!*

Announcer 1: This is crazy, I've never something like that! It’s brutal!!!

*The ref checks on Sadie before raising his hands up in the air and signaling the end of the match*

Announcer 2: Sadie quits! She is giving up!

Announcer 1: But Emily is still working her - choking her with the belt

*Emily is straddling Sadie’s defeated body, using the belt to choke her out. The camera zooms on Sadie bleeding face, coughing and begging for mercy until she has no life left. Emily gets up and walks away*

Announcer 1: What a match ladies and gentlemen! But what we are bringing to you tonight is even more brutal and more violent! If you don’t like violence, please STOP READING! The two girls were invited to a Barbed Wire match in Japan. Of course they both accepted to do that!

Please once again, if you are not into violence, don’t read this. If you can’t see blood, then please switch to another channel! This is going to be very cruel!

Okay folks, we are ready to watch at it, right Bob?

Announcer 2: .......................

Announcer 1: Bob? Where are you now???

Offline Emily Layne

• God Member
Re: Emily Layne vs Sadie: Barbed wire match in Japan
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2014, 03:23:22 PM »

SADIE:
I remember when I was a little girl and I saw my first “barbed wire” match.

I stared wide-eyed at the screen and thought, “You’d have to be crazy to do something like that!”

Well, little girl…guess what?

You grew up. And you’re crazy.

Because right now, I’m in a dressing room with a sell-out crowd stamping their feet out in the arena waiting for me and that FUCKING BITCH Emily Layne to face each other in an “Extreme Hardcore” match.

My friends and manager tried to talk me out of doing it, saying it was too violent. “Somebody could get really hurt, Sadie!” they pleaded.

“That’s the FUCKING POINT!!” I shouted back. “I want to put an end to that Italian slut once and for all! That stupid whore goes around on TV all the time bragging about how she’s better than me! Yeah! Maybe she’s beat me a couple of times - thanks to bad referees, sheer luck and cheating! But the one clean match we had, I totally dominated her, fair and square! After this match, there won’t be any question who the best wrestler is.”

The match was going to take place in Japan, which, from what I can tell, is probably the dumbest country in the world, behind Italy. But it’s a small price to pay to drag Emily’s sorry body across barbed wire and hear her crying like a little baby.

A soft knock comes from the door. “It’s time Sadie,” a voice calls in.

Butterflies take flight in my belly. I’ll admit, I’m nervous…maybe even a little scared. I know anything can happen out there tonight. And as much as I despise Emily, I know what a skilled and dangerous fighter she is.

Standing up, I take one last look at myself in the mirror.

I’m wearing a sort-of skimpy school-girl’s outfit, because I heard they like that kind of thing over here:

A sleeveless, white button up shirt that’s tied just under my breasts, a white bra just visible beneath it.

A short, red, plaid mini-skirt that just covers my white panties.

And on my feet – red boots that come up about mid-calf.

My hair is tied back in a pony-tail.

“Okay…let’s go girl,” I tell myself, taking in a deep breath.

Moments later, I’m pushing through the curtain into the arena.

Boos and cheers fill the air as I make my entrance.

Hmmmm…sounds like I have some fans over here. I might have to do something about that…

I stalk to the ring, blowing off all the fans trying to give me high-fives. I didn’t fly all the way over here to touch their grubby hands!

I pause for a slight moment when I look up to see the barbed- wire-wrapped ring gleaming in the spotlight.

Whoa…okay…this is real.

I push all second-thoughts out of my head and keep moving. Screw it. This is Emily’s problem, not mine!

I slide onto the apron under the bottom rope - very, very carefully – and roll into the ring.

I bounce on the mat a bit as the crowd eats me up. Hmmmm…well, if they want a little show….

I raise my hands over my head and start to bend over sloooooooowly, more to show off my body than to limber up when…WHAT THE FUCK?

Some clown with a tuxedo on is shoving a microphone in my face!

Before I can shove him away, he’s begins speaking some kind of gibberish…oh hold on…that’s just his accent.

“Welcome to our country Sadie,” he says. “Is there anything you would like to share with your fans?”

“Yeah,” I say. “Translate this for me.” I slowly raise my middle finger right in front of his nose.

The arena explodes with “boos!” Ahhhhhh, yes! That’s more like it.

I walk to my corner and notice a handful of college boys down front cheering my bad attitude. I wink at them and flip up the back of my skirt to give them a sneak peek of my panties.

Then, turning back toward your corner, I wait for your entrance, half thinking you’re too chicken to come out.

EMILY LAYNE:

I look into the huge mirror of my dressing room as I stretch my arms one last time. My breath is heavy and fast.
It’s the first time I am involved in a match like this. I already had gimmick matches,cfirst blood, falls count anywhere, steel cage matches but never in a extreme match like the one of today.
When I got that invite from Japan I wasn't sure to accept. My friends, family and manager tried in anyway to persuade me on not doing it, especially against someone that really hates me! Especially after what I did to her in our last match where I used a piece of glass to cut her body!
I hate Sadie and she hates me.
I never had such hatred enemy in my wrestling career.
I couldn't say no, if I would have refuse, she would have trashed me for the rest of my life, calling me chicken, coward and so on.

That's why I am here. I am here to kick her ass again, no matter how!
I picked for tonight a special aggressive outfit.
White laced boots to my feet that cover my lower legs almost under my knees.
Tight shorts of jeans wrapping my ass and hips and a white sexy top wrapping my generous breasts, forming an X on my upper back.
With a white large band, I tie my hair behind my ears, leaving my face and eyes in display, knowing that I will need to keep my eyes opened.
I follow your entrance from outside and hearing the knock to my door. I don't even hear the voice that says that its time to get in the ring.

I pick a large Japanese flag that was hanging on the sofa and move to the corridors while you are raising your hands over your head and bending over. The camera stares for some long seconds to your legs and ass as I approach the backstage, shaking my head in disapproval as you lift up your skirt for the few fans rooting for the bad girl.
Once again the camera goes on your ass, geez those Japanese are all perverts!

I am finally announced from the speaker and show up on the top of the ramp, proudly raising my hands to show the large Japanese flag over my head, a good move as the arena is cheering for me now (well, it wasn't that hard after your bully show of only few seconds ago.)
I give some high fives to some guys and girls on the front row but soon my attention goes toward the ring as I look at you.
Our eyes meet through the barbed wire of the ropes.
I so hate you and I so want to kick your ass!

I notice that only two sides have ropes covered in barbed wire, two are with normal ropes. Two big steel cans are placed in the neutral corners, inside them there are weapons, both cans are opened and you can see the top of a broom, the top of a baseball bat, the bottom of a hockey stick and so on.
I bet that this will be very nasty and rough.
I decide to not roll under the ropes with barbed wire. I should be careful and with you already in the ring I bet you would take advantage with some cheap dirty attack like you usually do!
I hand the flag to a guy on first row and blow him a kiss.
I get on another side of the ring and roll under the bottom rope before getting up and put my hands on my hips as I look at you.

"You could pick another color. White will show too much all blood you will spill out of your body tonight" I hiss at you, causing cheers in reaction.

SADIE:

I pace back and forth in my corner as the lights dim and you make your lame entrance.

Really? You’re carrying a Japanese flag?? What a desperate kiss-ass!!

Of course, the crowd eats it up, going crazy as you walk down the aisle high-fiving the entire crowd. What are you going to do next? Get down on your knees and beg them to cheer for you?

Finally, after about a hundred years of your pathetic kiss-fest with the audience, you turn your attention toward me.

My heart races as our eyes lock with pure hatred. It’s all I can do to stop myself from diving out of the ring onto you and start ripping you apart. But the referee, almost like he’s reading my mind, turns and shakes his head toward me, pointing me back to my corner.

I shoot him a nasty look. Fine…I’ll back down now. But that’s going to be the last time I listen to this idiot tonight.

I step back, keeping my eyes on you as you roll into the ring and stand up with your hands on your hips.

I have to admit, my heart starts racing to be across the ring with you again. You look incredibly sexy, and I haven’t forgotten how brutal you can be, but there’s no way I’m going to let even the least bit of respect show.

“Nice outfit,” I spit at you. “Did you dig it out of the garbage?”

You just sneer at me. “You should have picked another color,” you hiss. “White will show too much blood.”

I just smile back at you. “Oh sweetie, it IS going to show plenty of blood!” I purr. “But I’m afraid it’s not going to be mine.”

The referee, a short, pudgy Japanese man who’s already sweating, is clearly sensing how quickly this could get out of hand and decides not to draw things out.

He points to me, “ Sadie? Ready?” I nod.

“Emily?” You nod.

He waves his hand in the air, calling for the bell. Ding, ding!!

I take a deep breath…this is it!

I circle out of my corner trying to keep my distance from you, my eyes locked on yours. The last thing I need is for you to rush across the ring and drive me back into the barbed wire.

I make my way toward the neutral corner on my right and, lashing out with my foot, kick over the steel can standing there. All sorts of goodies spill out onto the mat. Hmmm…what to choose?

Bending over, I grab a six foot chain from the ground and wrap one end around my fist, the rest hanging free.

“Get ready to suffer, bitch,” I spit across the ring toward you.

EMILY LAYNE

We look and taunt each other, most of the arena is pulling for me but I have to admit that your fans are kinda loud and they know how to make noise!

The ref looks kinda weird,  making some big , weird gestures when he asks if we're ready, then waving his hands up like crazy to signal for the bell.
But my eyes stay on you.

We circle each other, both carefully on our right and I try to read your intention. I don't want to rush at you. I know how much you're quick and sneaky in your movements.
When you kick the can down, the whole crowd gasps in surprise, not waiting for that.

I smile a bit and move forward into you, getting quicker when you lean forward to grab one of the weapons that now randomly lay down on the mat. I try to attack you while you're bent forward trying to send the plant of my white boot against your side aiming for your ribs, hoping to send you into the ropes or even better into the corner and with a quick movement I try to grab the other end of the chain

SADIE

Wrapping the chain around my hand, I notice some other weapons on the mat and lick my lips. My mind dances with joy at all of the evil things I want to do to you.

But, it’s going to start with me smashing your pretty face with my chain-wrapped fist.

I turn to begin my attack when…WHAT THE HELL!! I see a white blur flying toward me, then…UUUMMMMPHH! The heel of your boot slams into my ribs. Dammit! I wish I had more padding there, but with this shitty diet of raw fish they’ve been feeding me over here, I’ve lost 3 pounds!

Caught completely by surprise, I stumble back…panic filling my head! I don’t know if I’m heading toward the barbed wire!

Luckily I crash into the padding turnbuckle. I’m not as hurt as I am PISSED OFF at myself for letting you attack me!

All of a sudden, I feel the chain tighten around my fingers and see you’ve grabbed the other end of it.

I don’t even think! The last thing I need is for you to sling me into the barbed wire!

Crying out, I grip a length of chain between both my hands, and launch myself out of the corner straight at you, hoping to drive the outstretched chain into your throat!

EMILY LAYNE

My boot makes a good job and you groan before stumbling toward the corner closest to you.
 I grin and take a good grip on the chain, which is now very stretched as we both are holding it.

I look at you with a smile
"You're gettin old, your reflexes suck little blonde!" I taunt you.

Suddenly, I feel the chain in my hand loosening, as you start to rush into me. Predicting your move as you fly toward me holding the chain with both hands, aiming to slam it on my throat.
I avoid it, ducking under the chain and slightly shifting on my right foot to make you hit only air and send you dangerously stumbling forward toward the barbed wire ropes.
With the movement I released the grip on the chain now held only by you.
Staying low I see weapons around me and I'm quite lucky to have a wooden paddle right next to my left hand. I lunge and grab it, trying to be quick. Taking a good grip with both hands, I sneak toward you from behind and I try to slam the paddle right on your cute round ass, not only to give you pain but also to make a pretty good show for the crowd.

"Eat that bitch! Ha ha" I laugh out

SADIE

I can almost FEEL the chain digging into your soft throat as I drive it forward and then, suddenly...you’re not there anymore! You ducked out the way at the last second like a coward! As I fly over your head, you release your end of the chain, sending stumbling forward.

My momentum carries me helplessly toward the barbed wire. Not good! In my head, I can feel the sharp spikes digging into my flesh.

NOOOOO! MY brain screams, just before I trip and fall to the mat.

I shake my head to get my wits back. What the hell am I doing? Every time I fight you, my bad temper takes control and I blindly attack you without thinking! This has gotten me in big trouble before!

Come on Sadie! Just take a breath, calm down and use your brain! Emily is not half the wrestler you are!

Feeling good about my little pep talk, I rise up on my hands and knees. I can feel that my skirt is flipped up behind me, so my little panty-clad bottom is in full view of the crowd. Go ahead and get your iPhones out people and snap away! Be sure to keep them handy, too, because, soon enough, you’ll be able to get some nice shots of Emily’s bloody body wrapped in the ropes while I slam a baseball bat into her flat tummy!

Suddenly, I feel the ring shaking…OH NO! I can tell you’re approaching, but before I can react...SM-IAAACK!!! A hard wooden paddle spanks me on my tight ass!!

The sharp pain makes me yelp, sending me tumbling forward, dangerously close to the barbed wire. I manage to catch myself as the crowd erupts in laughter. As I rise back up to my knees, facing away from you, I hear them making fun of me.

“Ha, ha! That little smart-mouth bitch had that coming!”

GAWD! I HATE fans!

But, as much as I hate them, I hate you so, so, so, much more! And all I want to do right now is get revenge for your humiliating move!

Feeling the chain still wrapped around my right hand, I reach down and grab it with my left hand as well.

I hear you taunting me from behind, “Eat that bitch!”

Spinning around quickly, I swing the length of the chain toward you, hoping the hard metal links whips you around your sexy thighs.

“I brought you something to eat too, whore!” I scream.

EMILY LAYNE

I look at your back and ass from behind. Your skirt is still up giving a nice view of your ass but most of all giving me a perfect target to hit with the paddle.
I love the way the crowd is reacting to my move.

"Gawd, I thought you were smart enough to work out some, but it looks like you didn't!" I hiss and laugh as the crowd is taunting you too from the audience.
You get on your knees, about to straighten up and I am ready to do my next move, with another paddle shot on your ass. I'm pretty sure that your face and chest will impact against the barbed wire and then I will trap you there and have fun with your body.

I make some nice and entertaining show, grabbing the paddle with both hands and sticking my tongue out, playing with the paddle like I'm licking it with my tongue. The camera is on me now, giving the show also on the large screen over the titantron of the stage.
The crowd gasp out once again, on their feet.

But it’s too early to do this kind of show. I take too much time, giving you a chance to anticipate me.
I see the steel chain at the last second and you whip me with the dangerous weapon!
I feel a terrible sharp pain through my naked thighs.

"aaaaaagggggghh" I cry out in pain. The crowd reacts with another gasp. I stumble backward, one step, then a second and this time I'm not lucky as the back of my legs impact into the steel can you kicked down few moments ago. I stumble into it, losing balance and end with my ass down on the mat, cursing
"SHIT!"
My left hand clutches my thighs, feeling still the sharp pain caused by the steel. Again, my right hand grabs the only weapon close to me.
A wooden broom, nothing too brutal, but still something!

SADIE

As I spin around, swinging the chain at you, I have a split-second to see you showboating - holding up the paddle and pretending to lick it!

You BITCH! You’re already making fun of me! Pure hatred rages through my body and I almost cry out  with delight as the chain whips your thighs.

I watch as you stumble backwards trying to regain your balance when you trip over the steel can and fall on your ass!

What a buffoon! I don’t have time to laugh now, but I make a mental note to replay that scene over a hundred times when I watch the replay of the match!

I scramble to my feet as the crowd gasps seeing you hit the mat for the first time. There’s another steel can full of weapons near me, but I think this chain will do just fine for now.

The referee is looking at me, his eyes bulging out like a frog. “You stay out of this!” I yell at him, shoving him to the side as I pass him. “This is between me and her!”

I see you scrambling for a weapon beside you. I’m kind of worried about what you might find, but then…a broom?? Ha, ha!

“Mind if I borrow that later to sweep the broken pieces of your body off the mat?” I sneer down at you, as I get a good hold of the chain with both hands.

With a loud cry of rage, I swing the chain in an arc over my head, hoping to bring it lashing down across those breasts you’re so proud of.

EMILY LAYNE

I gasp and cry out, I still feel such pain on my thighs and now also some in my butt. The impact with the mat was not too hard, but, still, I awkwardly fell down and I bet that the scene was kind of funny for you to watch.
I grab the broom with both hands as I see you moving to me very quick. The ref looks at you as you warn him and he raises his hands innocently like sayin "I didn't do anything!"
He is trembling like a baby watching a horror movie!

There is no room and time to roll away from you in this moment. I see you over me, raising the chain over your head with both hands.
I take a breathe and slide one hand close to the other, swinging the wooden broom toward your legs while I suddenly roll to the side to avoid the dangerous chain. I quickly get to my knees while you're bending forward with the momentum of your failed assault.

"Again, too slow! You're getting old!" I growl and raise the broom over my head before slamming it against your back with full force!

The broom isn't too big and the hard impact breaks it in two parts over your back!

The crowd roars in approval as you end down on your knees and I take a moment to breathe!

"I think that the broom isn't helpful anymore now!"
I gently pass it to the ref but he slides it away, like if I am passing him a ball on fire!
I look around and I notice a huge 10oz boxing glove painted with a American flag. I lean forward and grab it. Taking it on my right hand, I secure it on my wrist, using my teeth to tighten the lace across my wrist before banging my left free hand with it.

"Okay bitch, get up, I'm gonna have fun with this now!"

SADIE

I bring the chain down toward you with everything I have. It’s time you felt some real pain!!

AAAHHHG! Just before I slam the metal links onto your body, you crack me in the legs with the broom handle. It doesn’t really hurt much, but it’s enough to throw off my aim while you roll to the side.

KA-RAAAASH!! The chain slams violently down onto the mat exactly where you had been just seconds before. The weight of the chain makes me stumble forward a half step…but that’s okay…I still have hold of it. You can’t dodge me forever!

Bent over from my effort I start to rise up when…KRACKK!!...you slam the broom over my back, where it cracks painfully over my spine!

I scream out in pain as I drop to one knee. The chain slips from my fingers as I reach back to massage my back.

Most of the crowd roars with joy to see me hurt. But I can hear my small handful of fans cheering for me to shake it off.

Out of the corner of my eye I see you passing the broken ends of the broom to the ref. Seeing the splintered end of one of the pieces, I lunge for it, hoping for a chance to stab you in the thigh…pay-back for our last match!!

But the stupid referee just tosses it out to the ring!!! That idiot! That was a perfectly good weapon!

Not wanting to be caught on my knees, I lurch to my feet, moving a little stiffly from my sore back.

I look to find you and see you lacing up a red, white and blue boxing glove on your right hand.

I desperately scan the weapons lying around the ring.

And, almost like a heavenly light shining down to spotlight it, I see a second boxing glove with Italy’s hideous flag on it.

I know you’re stronger than me, and if I had any sense at all I wouldn’t do this.  But all I want to do right now is punch you as hard as I can in your face.  And when it comes to me, anger beats common sense every-time.

I pick up the glove and slide my hand in. Like you, I use my teeth to tighten the laces.

The crowd is going insane around us, obviously looking for somebody to get their lights punched out.

Well somebody is. And that somebody is you.

“Put up your dukes, slut!” I hiss, stepping toward you.

EMILY LAYNE

I take some breaths as I wait for you to get up on your feet.
I wipe some sweat off my forehead with my forearm and look at you.
I'm tempted to attack you while you're searching for some kind of weapon, then I see that boxing glove too and I think to myself that this will be even more exciting!

You couldn't stand a chance in this game against me, but you're dumb enough to lace up the glove and copy my stance.

"Oh my, I thought that getting older would mean also to become smarter. You're getting older and dumber too! Blondes tsk tsk!" I taunt you and bang my left free hand with the glove one more time.

As you start moving into me I do the same, making my way to you and we meet in the middle of the ring.

I know you're dumb enough that you are about to go punch to punch, and I would easily win that. But I want to prove that I'm not only stronger than you, but smarter as well!
I lift my right arm back, like I'm charging with a right uppercut at you with my gloved hand, but, instead, I change my assault and lunge my left arm toward your neck, hoping to trick you into a side head lock followed by two big hook aimed to your belly with my gloved fist!

SADIE

Damn! Lacing up a boxing glove by yourself is harder than you think! I’d ask the ref to help me, but I don’t want his sweaty hands touching me.

I grab a string with my teeth and pull…Gawd, I’m taking forever! How come Emily’s not punching my lights out??

I glance up at you to see you smiling coldly back at me and I instantly get it. She wants me to get on my gloves so she can beat me fair and square! What a little girl scout! If she was distracted I would be pounding her through the mat!

Finally, the glove feels good and tight on my hands. I test it out, hitting it against my left palm. Oh yeah, this will work.

The ring is shaking with excitement around us as we step towards each other.

Stepping over a horsewhip I approach you in the middle of the ring, bouncing lightly on my toes. You’re stronger than me, so I figure you’ll rush right in and try to over-power me. I’ve just got to stay out of your way and find my openings.

I bob my head a little left to right to make myself a trickier target.

“Show me what you’ve got, big girl,” I say, dancing around you.

Just like I predicted, you lunge forward hoping to nail me with a big right uppercut.

“Too slow, bitch!” I yell, as I duck down, dodging to you left. Out of the blue your left arm whips around and catches me in a side headlock. AHHH! I try to pull free, but your muscles tighten, locking me in tight, my face pressed against your side.

I slide my hands up to your hips to try to get some leverage, when – WAP!! WAP!!! You land two big hooks directly into my belly. The sound of hard leather striking soft flesh echoes in the arena. The impact of the blows lifts me off my feet both times.

The air explodes out of my lungs, as my stomach takes serious punishment.

I know I can’t let you continue to pound on me mercilessly like this or it will be a very bad night for me.

Wrapping my arms around your left thigh, I scream as I surge upwards, hoping to make you lose your balance and fall to the mat.

EMILY LAYNE

I so enjoy the thud of the glove into your solid stomach. I catch you enough surprised to give you some good damage!
The crowd roars each blows while the ref grimaces.

I always liked to box. I did some boxing matches before getting into the pro wrestling world and I think that I can still punch well. The effect of my punches on your sexy belly confirm that!

You bend forward some and I allow you the movement, not squeezing too much the headlock. Your skirt once again rides up some, giving to the crowd behind you another view of your rear side and panties. Once again the camera slides down to put your ass in display!
God, is this a wrestling show or what?

I feel your arms on my leg. You yank and pull but I jump on my right leg before solidly planting it down to harden my balance down. Your attempt to bring the fight down fails and I lift up some your head to have my mouth close to your ear.

"You entered there so scared, Sadie. I guess you already pee on your panties, don't you?" I hiss and make a loud annoying wet sloppy sound with my lips, like I'm kissing your ear but just wanting to distract you. I release the head lock and put my gloved fist between your breast and try to shove you backward, hoping to send your back into the dangerous barbed wire!
Uuuunnngggggh
I cry out and grunt with the effort!

SADIE

Screaming, I hold tight to your thigh, trying to lift you off of your feet. But the hard fists I absorbed in my belly have weakened my legs, so I can’t get the leverage I want. You’re able to hop around on your fight leg and keep from going down.

Screw it! I’m going to slide my feet on the canvas and throw my weight into your side. We’ll see how good your balance is then!

But before I can get them positioned, you yank my head up, saying something about me being a scaredy-baby.

“You bitch,” I gasp back. “You’re trash-talking sucks as much as your wrestling!”

Just as I draw my hand back to try to get a short jab into your kidney, you let me go!

Ha, ha! Freedom! That’s going to be the biggest mistake of your…AAAAH!!

Your boxing glove hits me between my breasts, knocking me back! My arms windmill around as I try to regain my balance but…AAAAAAAIIIIGGHHH!!!

My back hits the barbed wire, right below the shoulder blades. I feel the sharp razors digging into my skin and ripping at my white top.

I fall to my knees, my back arched in pain as the crowd explodes around us. They paid to see violence and now they are starting to get their money’s worth.

The frog-faced ref just stands there with his mouth hanging open.

For the first time tonight, I realize how dangerous this match is! I shake the boxing glove off my hand…that was a stupid idea! I need to start fighting smarter or you will take me apart.

As I start to get to my feet, I see a fluorescent light tube beside me. Grabbing hold of it, I desperately lunge up, swinging it in your direction, hoping the to smash the glass across your face!

EMILY LAYNE

My assault nicely works on you! I shove your shorter and smaller body into the barbed wire ropes and your scream of agony shows me and the crowd what this match is about.
Well to tell the truth, the crowd is more excited than surprised - they got used to this kind of match and they finally see what they paid for!

I look at you and lick my lips, satisfied on what I see, enjoying the expression of pain your face shows.

I unlace my glove. It still hangs on my hand but not tight now. I am thinking to use the lace to tie your wrist into the rope and have you hanging there at my mercy but I notice the expression on your face changing from pain to rage, and stop there.
You grab the light tube and move into me with the intention of slam it on my face.
I instinctively raise my gloved hand up to cover my face.
The impact is impressive, the light tube gets broken into a thousand little pieces of glass that now are covering large part of the ring. The white gloves flies across the ring and a sharp pain run across my arm for the impact!

"Okay bitch! Nice try, but still not enough!" I growl at you, taking one other step back.

"Lets have fun!" I yell and I spring off into you, like a 100 meters runner, I sprint toward you, with the attempt of sending my right shoulder into your already sore belly and trying to tackle you down like a football player!

SADIE

I yell in frustration as the light bulb explodes against your forearm, showering broken glass all round the ring. I was so hoping it would smash into your face!

But I am pleased by your look of pain as some of the glass cuts into your arm.

You take a step back…oh, what’s the matter Emily? Don’t like it when I play rough back? My eyes dart around the mat, looking for a new weapon to play with. Suddenly, I hear you growling at me and look back up to see you planting your feet on the canvas.

Seems like you weren’t retreating at all, but setting up your next move!!

“Let’s have fun!” you yell as your sprint toward me.

“Bring it, bitch!!!” I yell back.

You charge at me like a crazed rhino. I wait until the last second and drop down straight to the mat, hoping you’ll fly over me and get a taste of the barbed wire!!

I whimper as shards of broken glass bite into the skin of my exposed belly, but am hoping you’ll suffer worse!

EMILY LAYNE

I growl at you and you reply, standing still. Not sure what's your plan but now I'm focused of sending you down and crushing your back into the broken glass!
This time though you avoid me, dropping down at the last second and I'm surprised!

"What the fuck?" I think to myself, as I continue my movement, not able to stop myself. My eyes open wide as the barbed wire is now too close!
I can't do anything but slam into the barbed wire ropes with my body!
The crowd gasps again.
No one was waiting for this, not at this moment as I had the leading of the match since the first moments!

"AAAAAAAAAHHH" I scream out in agony as my body meets the barbed wire. I feel it biting my upper chest. The barbed wire pinches my top in one spot and when I lean back to get free from it, it rips some, exposing a little part of my right upper breast but the worst pain is on my belly. There is no protection there and the barbed wire bites my abdomen in two spots cutting my skin, blood forming on my skin. My hand instinctively slides down, while a grimace forms in my face.
In front of me there is the bunch of your fans who are laughing at me, pointing me with their index fingers. One of them is closing his fists and rubbing his eyes in a classic "cry baby cry" gesture!

I turn back and see you are getting up on your feet. You took your time, probably cause in the drop you found some piece of glass over your body.
I look around and the closest object I see is the steel top of the can.
I grab it and look at you.

"Okay, lets get dirty!" I hiss, wanting to raise the level of the competition. I throw the top of the can at you. As you easily grab it, I run into you, leaping feet first for a dropkick, trying to send my boots into the top of the can you're holding to make it impact into your body or better your face!

SADIE

The glass cuts into the skin of my belly, but I don’t even feel it! The sight of you getting entangled in the barbed wire is pure bliss to me.

I smile coldly as your screams echo through the arena.

“That’s right, bitch,” I think. “That’s just a taste of things to come.”

Wanting to take add to your discomfort, I press my palms to the mat and start to get to my feet. If your fans don’t like what they’re seeing now, let’s see how they like it when I run your forehead over the razor-sharp wire!

AAAAHHH! I yelp I feel a shard of glass under my palm. Dammit! That fluorescent tube trick is coming back to bite me in the ass!

I get up very, very carefully so I don’t hurt myself. As I rise, I feel a trickle down my back and guess it’s blood from the cut I suffered earlier.

I’m hoping you’re still tangled up in the wire so I can play with you, but cry out in frustration to see you’ve gotten free! But not – I see with pleasure - without paying a price! There’s blood on your tummy and your top is ripped.

“Oh, does the little baby need some Band-Aids?” I coo.

You respond by picking up the steel top of the can and throwing it at me.

I easily pluck it out of the air. “Ha, ha!! That’s the worst move in the….AAAAAHHH!”

You fly at me through the air, your feet heading directly to my face. Acting on pure instinct I raise the top in front of me.  Your drop-kick slams into the metal, knocking me backwards.

I hit the mat hard, sliding across the rough canvas, a stray piece of glass cutting into my back. I lay there stunned for a second. I can hear my cheering section urging me to get back to my feet.

I slowly roll over onto my hands and knees. Seeing the pudgy ref staring down at me, I reach up and grab the waist of his pants and pull myself up. At least he’s good for something!

Reaching down, I grab a baseball bat from the mat and hoist it up in my hands. Turning to find you, I take a couple of practice swings. Let’s see how tough you are with a couple of broken ribs!

EMILY LAYNE

I put effort into the leap and it seems that it works good. My boots slam into the metal top that impacts into you and makes you heavily fall down into the mat like I planned!

I took my risk and when I drop down after the drop kick I fall right on one of the pieces of glass of the tube!

"AAAGGGHH" I cry out feeling the glass on my back. I arch my body and roll on my right side, left hand on the small of my back, rubbing and wiping the glass away as I clench my teeth and try to get up.

You find a involuntary help on the ref while I get up and notice you find a baseball bat on the ground.
I gulp a bit as I look around, there's no weapon close to me except some of pieces of glass which are not very helpful in this situation and the can which is laying down, empty.
I'm a bit in panic as now lucky seems to be on your side.

What can I do? Run away?
Well, no way!

I get closer to the steel can and place the longer side in front of me, horizontal with the ground and as soon you move into me I grunt

"Lets go for a strike!"
I try to send it towards you, making it rolling like a bowling ball and trying to catch you!

SADIE

Gripping the bat, I look around to see you rising up off the mat, your face wincing in pain. Looks like you had a hard landing after your cheap drop-kick…boo hoo for you!

I wave the bat at you threateningly. “Okay, whore, we’re going to play a game of make-believe,” I say. “Let’s pretend, I’m a steroid-fueled pro-baseball player and you’re the ball.  Won’t that be fun??”

I step toward you, turning slightly to the side as I draw the bat back over my shoulder, preparing to drive the hard wood straight into your ribs.

The look of panic on your face feels me with pure pleasure.

The squatty little ref is hopping around, not knowing what to do…what is he even doing here??

The crowd’s gone silent except for my handful of fans who are hooting and hollering. From the slurred sounds of it, they’ve had plenty of beer…or Sake…or whatever it is they drink over here.

As I take another step toward you, glass crunching under my boots, you bend down and…what the?? You’re picking up the steel can?? What are you going to do, crawl inside of it and try to hide?

Suddenly, you tip it to its side and with a loud yell, push it towards me like a steam-roller!

I only have a split second to react! I step toward it and leap into the air. Ordinarily, I would easily have jumped over it, but my legs are still a little wobbly - thanks to your hard punches to my abs – and my left foot comes down on the downward curve of the can.

I land awkwardly on the mat with my right foot.  I swing the bat down and, using it like a cane, I’m able to stay on my feet. But my balance is completely thrown off. I stumble forward wildly toward you.

Blindly, I lift the bat in front of me, one end in each hand, hoping to ram you in the belly.

Offline Emily Layne

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2014, 03:25:40 PM »

EMILY LAYNE

I shove the can toward you with force and I look at the rolling can as it runs into you.
My hand goes down, rubbing on my belly, the bruise caused by the barbed wire stings and burns and its getting worse and worse. Its a small cut but in a bad position.

I look at you as you jump over the can followed by a "ohhh" of your fans as your left foot hits it and makes you stumble forward, kinda losing balance.

I wait for you to fall down and take control of the match. With you down I can punish your body in many way and pin you or even better force you to submit in tears in front of the whole arena.
But you smartly use the bat to balance yourself and you don't fall.
I didn't think you could be that smart!
I’m so impressed, I don't see you coming into me with the bat horizontal and in front of you.
My eyes wide opening and I can't go anywhere!
I can't duck under it ,its too low! And I can't jump over it as its too high to jump over!

I can't do anything but take the bat on my belly.

"Ooooouuff" I groan out, warm air expelled by my opened mouth as I bend forward. This time the camera goes behind me to focus on my ass.
I lift my face and see you with the bat still in your hands.
I have to do something quick! This situation is too dangerous as you're still holding a weapon and I don't have any!

I move quick, fighting the pain to my belly and extend my hands forward toward the bat to yank and pull it, trying to take it off your hands!

"Give it to me little blonde!"

SADIE

I stumble forward like I’m as drunk as the ringside fans, holding the bat blindly in front of me.

I’m half-expecting to run headlong into the barbed-wire and get ripped to shreds, so I feel like I won the lottery when I feel the hard-wood slam into your soft belly.

Thanks to having no idea of where I was going, I don’t hit you as hard as I wanted to, but I can tell by your reaction I did, at least, do a little bit of damage.

Pushing a stray piece of hair out of my face, I see the camera-man focusing in on your sexy bottom! Hmmmm…it seems the Japanese like seeing beautiful women suffering…I’ll see if I can’t give the perverts what they want!!

Stepping toward you, I raise the bat up, hoping to swing it into the back of your thighs and bring you to your knees where you belong. But, before I can pull the bat back, you lunge toward me and grab hold of it.

“Give it to me blonde!” you yell.

“I had it first, bitch!!” I gasp back, wrestling you for control.

You’re stronger than me, and I can tell from the way you’re yanking me around, this is a battle I’m not going to win. So the next time you tug on the bat, I don’t pull back…instead, I let you pull me forward, pulling my head back as I leap toward you, hoping to smash your nose open with a surprise head-butt!

EMILY LAYNE

We start to wrestle and struggle for the bat control and we curse at each other, its like we are getting in a catfight now, yelling and yanking on the bat.
I pull hard on the bat to make you release the hold but this time you don't pull back at you.
I never see you coming in with full force and your forehead smashes into my nose so hard!

"AAAAAGGGGGGGHH" I cry out, bringing both hands to my nose to clutch it.
The bat falls down and I stagger backward.
For a couple of seconds I really see the stars over me and the arena is spinning around.
I keep stumbling until my ass and back end up on the barbed wire ropes. I feel something biting and pinching my back as the middle rope hits on my back, under my top and it hurts!
I take a step forward and look down at my hands!
Fuck! There is blood!
OMG!

I take my hands off my face and I bet it’s a wonderful view for you.
I rub my right hand on my nose to try wipe off some blood as I glare at you.

"You're dead!" I growl, in anger, though. I need still some more seconds of break. The impact of the headbutt stunned me!

SADIE

I fly up and hear a sickening crunch as my head smashes into your nose!

I am instantly rewarded with the sweet sounds of you crying out in pain as you stagger backwards.

I fall back a couple of steps myself too, having kind of knocked myself little silly with the head-butt.

I hear fresh screams from you and look up to see that you’ve fallen back into the barbed wire!

Knowing that this is a golden opportunity to hurt you badly, I push a strand of sweat-damp hair out of my face and look around the mat for a new weapon.

Nun-chucks? No…I don’t know how to use them and would probably end up hitting myself in the head.

Hockey stick? Hockey’s stupid.

A water-gun? Really?

Suddenly I look over to the ref and notice that the color’s drained out of his face and he’s wobbly, like he’s about to pass out…WTF?

My eyes move from him to you and I see blood all over your hands and face!

And then it hits me…what am I doing looking around this garbage on the mat?

The best weapon in this ring is me!

With a scream of pure primal hate, I sprint across the mat toward you, lowing my shoulder to try to plow you back through the barbed wire!

EMILY LAYNE

I'm clearly stunned, standing only two or three feet away from the barbed wire that bit my back only few moments ago.
I take some deep breaths and look over at you, reading the joy in your eyes as you see the blood in my face and hand.

I can hear the crowd behind me cheering me on - trying to encourage me to react and counter this bad moment.
I shake my head and try to re group. You look to the side to the ref and I do too. He is definitely a weirdo and it looks like he's about to get sick in any moments.

You waste some time, looking around and searching for a weapon over the mat through the ring.
Your scream comes first and I anticipate your sprint. You run forward toward me like a runner, your blonde hair following the movement.
I can't hold you but I can duck aside and I do on my right, avoiding the impact with your cute body hoping that you get tangled in the dangerous barbed wire ropes!
From the side I turn to face your back and try to lift my right foot to kick your ass and forcing not deeper into the barbed wire!

I hear a huge and loud noise, a creepy and sickening noise! I look to my left and the ref is hanging over the ropes, clutching the middle rope with his hands as he bends out of the ring, throwing up.

The guys on the first row are disgusted by the view!

SADIE

I’m a blur of tan skin, flying hair and pure hatred as I fly across the ring toward you.

“AAAAIIIEEE!!!”

I lower my shoulder to drive your back through the barbed wire when…suddenly you’re not there!! I hurl past you as I see you ducking out of the way like a scared little baby!!

I see the ropes approaching fast and try to come to a quick stop, but UUUGGH! I feel a sharp kick on my bottom and go sprawling forward.

I scream in pure agony as the razor sharp barbs dig into my skin. My momentum carries me all the way through the razor ropes – oh GAWD - it feels like a thousand wild cats are clawing at my body as I pass through!

I hit the ring apron with a shock to my shoulder and then flip over onto the concrete floor.

I sob - my body is on fire with cuts and scrapes. I roll over and get to my hands and knees. My hair, loose from its ponytail, hangs down in my face.

I grab hold of the steel railing to pull myself to my feet. My top is shredded leaving my bra exposed and my short skirt is ripped down the side. Blood is streaming down my face and stomach and thighs. But WTF?  The fans all have looks of disgust on their faces! I thought they would think my new ripped outfit would be sexy…but you never know with Japanese!

Then I realize that the referee is vomiting over the ropes onto the floor…what is this guy even doing here??

I’m hurting pretty bad right now…the barbed wire did a number on me, and the fall from the ring hurt my left shoulder pretty bad, but my anger drives me forward. All I want is revenge.

I look around and see the ugly Japanese flag you carried to the ring. Dodging the pool of vomit, I stagger over and grab it from the fan you gave it to.

“Hey, that was mine!” the young boy says.

“Buy an American flag,” I say. “It’s better.”

I rip the flag off the pole and wipe the blood off my face with the fabric and throw it on the ground.

Holding metal flagpole I point at you. “Want to play, bitch,” I hiss at you.  “Then, come play.”

EMILY LAYNE

After the kick on your butt I get on one knee, taking some more breaths, panting and trying to wipe off some more blood off my face.
Its incredible how much blood can spill out of a nose!
I shake my head and get on my feet, moving to the ref and putting one hand on his shoulders.

"Hey man, are you okay?"

He doesn't reply, he just lifts his right hand and gives his thumb up.

After two seconds he throws up again!
God, this is the worst ever show I saw!

I make a face of disgust and look to the opposite side before turning to you and see you're stealing the Japanese flag I carried with me from backstage from the boy I gave it to.

I shake my head in disapproval but then I see your plan. You rip off the flag and hold the metal pole. I answer by I leaning forward and grabbit the baseball bat you were using few moments ago.
I hold it on my right hand and tap my left palm with it as you taunt me before rolling under the bottom rope to reach the concrete and meet you there to bring the fight to a new level!

SADIE

I see you trying to help the referee and just almost vomit myself! What a goodie-two-shoes you are!! It makes me sick.

I step forward, tensing my muscles to swing the flagpole under the bottom rope to try to break your shins, but UUUUGGH!! The ref starts throwing up again and I jump back out of the way.

As soon as he stops, I start toward you again, but you finally stop baby-sitting the ref and lean down to pick up the baseball bat.

“Are you finally ready to fight me now, bitch??” I scream up at you. I grip the flag-pole with both hands, keeping my eyes locked on you.

I know I must look like a girl from a horror movie right now, with my ripped clothes and blood streaked body, but I could care less. My head is filled with a pulsing hatred and all I want is to feel your sexy body writhing under me in pain.

As you bend down to roll under the bottom rope, the arena explodes, hoping that the violence is about to escalate.

Well, sickos, it is….right NOW!

I rush at you before you can reach the floor, lifting the flagpole over my shoulder as I run. Screaming like a girl possessed, I swing the unforgiving metal down as hard as I can toward your knee hoping to cripple you!

EMILY LAYNE

"I'm more than read to break you!" I scream at you in reply to your words as I glare at you.
It seems that now the crowd is cheering for us both. You have something that they like. Well, I always said that Japanese are very weird…what could they find interesting in you??? Maybe just the schoolgirl outfit!

You have an advantage - you are down on the concrete, standing there and waiting for me while I have to move down to the apron before getting on the concrete floor.

I hear your wild yell…I will never get used to that - its like the ninth time you are screaming like this in this match. Probably if you wouldn't scream that much, you could have being more dangerous! But, well, you're a blonde after all!

While I listen to your scream, I get in a sitting position on the apron. You're quicker than I thought and I see the metal pole over your shoulders ,then coming toward my knee.
I decide to not roll on the side but putting the baseball bat horizontal in front of me to block the shot.

Not sure it was a good idea!
The metal pole impacts with the baseball bat with a huge and loud thud.
The crowd loudly gasps in reaction. Some guys are rubbing their ears, they're probably hearing bells ringing, and so we do!
The impact though makes me slide backward with my ass on the apron and my back hits once again the barbed wire ropes behind me!

"Aaaaggggggggggggggghhh" I cry out in pain, shaking my head, once again stunned by the impact.
You stagger back too after the impact.
I throw away the baseball bat and lunge after you, still groggy and stunned, trying to tackle you down with me again!

SADIE

I swing the metal bar down with everything I have, hoping to shatter your knee-cap but, DAMMIT! You jerk the baseball bat up at the last second!

GAWD!! The force of the impact is so violent, it almost breaks my wrists! The noise rings out through the arena like feedback from a heavy metal concert.

The referee falls to his knees, putting his hands over his ears. Where did they find this guy?? He’s as bad of a referee as you are a wrester!!

The pole in my hands is still vibrating from the hit, sending electric pain through my hands. I drop it to the floor as I notice with a burst of pleasure that you’ve been knocked back into the barbed wire again!!

Ha, ha! Fuck you bitch!! I start forward, eager to go to work on your sexy body, when I hear a sound that completely confuses me!

I look around…is that cheers?? For me?? Oh my!! That’s a first! I realize they’re probably more excited about my skimpy school-girl outfit than they are about me…but still! It’s nice to be appreciated.

Too late I see you untangling yourself from the razor wire!! “SADIE, YOU STUPID IDIOT!” I scream to myself in my head. “That’s why you ignore the fans!! So you don’t give your opponent time to breath!!”

I brace myself as you rush at me and the breath rushes from my lungs as our blood-slick bodies collide.

Reaching up, I sink my fingers into the back of your hair and jerk hard to the left, trying to use your momentum to spin you around and to the ground!

“It’s just me and you, now slut!” I snarl through clenched teeth, our faces inches apart, hoping to land on top of your gorgeous body!!

EMILY LAYNE

The bunch of your fans point to the referee, laughing at him while he is on his knees, his hands over his ears from the loud noise with his eyes closed and squeezed!

I move toward you, lunging with my body, the attempt is to send you down on the concrete and try to bully you - punching your face and body to hurt you and get you ready for the grand final I have in mind for you. But as soon as I reach for you, I feel your fingers in my hair on the back of my head. You take advantage on my momentum and I'm still too stunned to anticipate your spin.
"OOOUUGGG" my body is twisted to the side and I end down, falling on my back with you on top!
I feel your hand on my shoulder as you close your fist and start to punch my forehead wildly. I try to cover myself as I best I can with my arms and hands. I can feel your fans yelling you to tear me apart and kill me.
The ref meanwhile gets up on his feet as some poor staff members clean the mess he did when he vomited.

I plant my feet on the concrete floor and use my bigger size to buck you off and now its me on top, punching your face.

For the first time in the match the referee moves to us and starts to bark, "No closed fists! No punches!"

What the fuck? This is a hardcore match! There are not rules like that!
I look at him with a angry face and you are able to force me off of you and we start to roll like two catfight bitches through the concrete floor of the ring area.

SADIE

With my hands in your hair, we spin around and UUUMMPH!! I land on top of you.

Taking advantage of my position, I start hammering your forehead. You raise your hands to block my fists, but I keep punching wildly, trying to smash your face in.

Out of the corner of my eye, I see some people trying to clean up the ref’s  vomit…I’m glad I don’t have their job!

The fans are going crazy around us, wanting to see blood….”Kill her Sadie!!” “Come on Emily…hurt the loud-mouth brat!!!”

While you’re desperately trying to cover up your face, I move my arm down and get ready to start landing some hard blows into your ribs to punish your mid-section. But, just as I draw my arm back, you lurch upwards and flip me back on the floor. SHIT!!

You roll on top of me, your much bigger breasts pressing down over mine and start landing a series of fists into my face.

My head rocks backwards, bouncing off the concrete floor. I can taste blood on my lips as you punch my mouth.

I’m in big trouble! I throw my hands up to try to push you away, but you keep beating me.

Suddenly, a chubby shadow falls over us. What the? It’s the ref! “No closed fists. No punches.”

You let up on you attack as your stare at him with fire in your eyes. I know what you’re thinking!! Did this little bitch Sadie sleep with this ref??

Sorry to disappoint you, but, no I didn’t. This one’s just a plain loser. BUT, he’s a loser I appreciate, at least at the moment, because he stopped you from beating me into a bloody pulp.

Taking advantage of your distraction, I push my hips up and roll you over, unleashing wild punches into the side of your tummy.

And then, WHOOPS! You throw me over and we’re rolling across the floor like two savage animals, punching and clawing each other. It’s hard to tell where one of us starts and the other one ends!

Finally we end up side by side against the steep railing, hissing at each other with hate.

Seeing a fan on the front row put a 24 ounce can of Sapporo beer on the floor between his feet, I grunt as I reach out to grab it with my left hand.

“Mind if I have a drink,” I gasp.

Pulling the full can toward me, I lift in to the side and bring it down, hoping to smash it against your temple.

EMILY LAYNE

Our action is surrounded by thousands of camera flashes. They are loving the way we hate each other and the way we are fighting now.
They like catfights!

My size isn't helping too much in this moment, we are both tired, both stunned and both bloody bodies and faces.

The ref follows us…no one knows if he is following us to keep track of the action or else to have the better view of this crazy fight.

We yell at each other, both ignoring the crowd – it’s like we are only me and you in a empty room. We use claws, fingers, punches and knees until we end side by side against the railing.

My hands lunge forward and I'm sending them right on your throat, wanting to cut your breathe and choke you out with all I have, leaving your hands free.
Its a mistake, you are still fresh enough to see the can of beer and lift it up. I see it at the last moment but my tiredness is not helping me - my reflexes are slow and the can hits my temple.
Beer is sprayed away around the floor and some on the guys of the first row.
"OOOOOUUGGGGGGGGHH" I groan out, once again stunned, my body slumps on my back, both hands on my head as I kick my feet on the mat

"Hey, my beer! You bitch!" the guy protests

SADIE

I feel your hands closing around my throat, your thumbs pressing down, crushing my wind-pipe.

My legs flail wildy as you cut off my air, my feet kicking against the concrete.

I look up, fear in my eyes as I feel myself going weak. You just glare down at me with pure hate.

Out of the corner of my eye, I see a spectator on the front row plop down a newly opened can of Sapporo beer on the floor. From the way he’s weaving, he’s had enough!!

I reach through the metal guardrail and, grabbing the can, cock my arm back and smash it as hard as I can against your temple!

It hits with a sickening crunch and - thank god!!! - your hands immediately go slack around my throat.

As you slump off of me, I roll to my side, coughing and drawing in lungfuls of air…beautiful air!

“Hey, my beer! You bitch!” the guy says.

“Here you go,” I say, throwing the can at him and hitting him on the nose.

I roll over to my hands and knees. The arena wobbles around me a little. Whoa! I’m feeling pretty weak, not only from the punishment I’ve absorbed, but from the lack of oxygen. But I knew from the start this wasn’t going to be a tea party.

“Dig deep, Sadie,” I tell myself. “Finish this bitch off!”

The ref is beside us with his hands in his hair, tears running down his face. “Why can’t we all just get along!!” he cries.

Seriously…where did they find this guy??

I look around, still breathing hard, my sweat-damp hair in my face, to find you beside me on your back, clutching your head.  Knowing I need to take advantage of you, I reach down and rip my tattered shirt off my chest.

The crowd hoots and hollars to see me in just a bra, but I’m too tired to showboat for them.

Shoving you roughly to your side, I slide my legs around your toned waist and try to lock you in a body scissors. At the same time, I try to wrap the blood-soaked fabric of my top around your throat and yank back with everything I have left.

EMILY LAYNE

I keep kicking the concrete floor with my boots like a baby, trying to shake off and eat the pain.

The camera is roaming on my body - I notice it with the corner of my eye but I don't pay too much attention. Not sure why those Japanese love to see girls in pain it seems.

I barely hear you reply at the spectator and the crying ref.
I lean some on my side, one hand on the floor, the other rubbing on the temple that you hit with that fucking can, damn it hurts! I shake my head and hear a loud roar from the crowd, what the fuck is happening???
I look at them , curious to know what's going on. I’m about to turn to face you but you roughly force me on the side.

"Uggggghh" I groan and feel your legs around my body in a body scissors.

"Ooooohhhh fuck!" I cry out, your legs are not big and thick but still it hurts to feel your thighs around me, though worse is still to come! My eyes open wide as I feel your top around my throat and you yanking on it back at you!
My hands instinctively go the top, trying to ease the pressure on my neck, my mouth wide open, trying to catch as much oxygen I can.

"You..you fucking..bitch..nnnggggghh"

The ref kneels next me and, waving his hands, asks me
"What do you say Emilllly san? Want to give up? Pleaaaaaase? Yeeeees?" he says with a weird tone of voice.

What the fuck? Is he really begging me to submit??

"Fuck! No!!!!!!" I growl up at him as I shake my body, trying to get free. I feel you're weakening me now.
The cameraman is getting closer, closer and closer, wanting to catch my grimace of agony!
Its kinda annoying and I extend one hand on the very close camera to shove it back away before I try to drive my elbow back at you as hard I can. Knowing that if I won't react I will be easy pray for you!

SADIE

I flex my thigh muscles as tightly as I can around your mid-section, trying to crush the spirit out of you. I run four miles a day, and from the way your body is squirming between my legs, all that work is paying off!

I grunt with effort as I try to squeeze them together tighter and tighter, hoping to really hurt you.

At the same time, I’m pulling back as hard as I can on my top, feeling the fabric cut into your soft throat.

As I pull you into me, our tired, bloody bodies pressing together, my lips brush up against your ear, my breath falling over the side of your face.

“What’s the matter?” I hiss. “Is the poor little baby having trouble breathing?”

You claw desperately at the fabric, trying to get some relief. "Sorry, sweetie," I say to myself, pulling back harder. "That’s not going to happen."

The ref comes in close, begging you to give up! Just when you think he can’t get any worse, he goes and does something more insane!

“Leave us alone!” I spit at him. “This is between me and her!”

“I will disqualify you, Miss USA, for disrespect!” he says.

“Not if I disqualify you first!” I yell back.

He pulls back, scratching his head, looking confused…as if he’s wondering if I can actually do that!

And…what now!! Here comes the camera closer and closer, wanting to capture the look of suffering on your face. Good idea! I’ll want to watch every second of your agony in slow-motion after I finish you off!

Wanting to give the camera-man a good show, I bear down on my legs, loving the feel of your sexy body weakening between my thighs.

Just as the camera lens is inches away from you, you reach out and shove the camera-man back. He stumbles and falls backwards, his head landing in the bucket of water that they were using to clean up the ref’s vomit! What a bunch of clowns!

ARRRGH!! You arm snaps back and smashes into the side of my already tender belly. You cheap move catches me completely by surprise. I yelp - my grip on the shirt around your neck loosening.

My legs are still wrapped around you, but I’ve lost some leverage and my muscles are trembling from the effort I was putting into the scissors. My body’s hurting in places I didn’t even know existed…I need to stop your cute, little come-back...FAST.

As you cough and sputter, I ball up my fingers and, drawing my arm back, start trying to hammer the side of your head with the side of my fist.

EMILY LAYNE

I don't even see the camera man stumbling back and ending in the bucket with his head.
I can only hear the loud laugh from the crowd in reaction to that.

I gasp out, my hands on the shirt before driving my elbow back at you. I feel that my arm is hitting something and even better I feel the pressure ease on my body and my neck too!

I finally am able to breathe better, my mouth is opened wide and my hands go down on your knees to open your legs and not give you chance to regroup the hold.
But my movements are slow and your hold has worn me down.

"Watch out Emily!" I hear a scream. As soon I realize that one of my fans was trying to help me, I lift my face to the crowd before trying to turn back but I'm too slow.
Your fist hits the side of my head.
My eyes roll, my hands leaving your knees.
The crowd gasps loudly in shock with a "OOOHH" as my body slumps to the side, seeing again the stars - this out of the ring action is clearly on your advantage for now.

SADIE

I can feel your hands on my legs, prying my thighs open, which leaves your head wide open!

I hammer the side of your head with a series of fists, landing blows on your cheek-bone and temple.

Due to all of the punishment I’ve absorbed, my punches aren’t as hard as I would hope, but, I’m hoping the pure hate beating through my heart will make up for it.

The crowd gasps as one of my fists lands to the side of your chin, sending you slumping to the side. For good measure, I punch you one last time before rolling away from you.

The referee is standing to the side with his hands over his eyes, peeking through the cracks of his fingers. “Why didn’t I listen to my mother and become a banker!!” he sobs.

I roll to my knees and stagger to my feet, my body worn down by the brutality of the match. My hair is hanging loose now, my chest rising and falling as I try to catch my breath. I know we’re both running on desperation and emotions right not…I can’t give you a half-second of extra time to regroup.

Leaning down, I sink my fingers into your hair and yank you roughly to your feet.

“Get up, bitch,” I bark at you. “I’m not finished with you!”

The crowd is mesmerized at the sight of our exhausted, blood-streaked, sweat-damp bodies. Our wrestling attire is clinging on to us for dear life.

I drag you over to the ring by your hair. “This is going to hurt, sweetie,” I hiss into your ear. “Very, very badly.”

The slender muscles on my arm pop out as I try to push your face into the bottom rope of barbed wire, hoping I’m able to drag your forehead across the unforgiving strand.

EMILY LAYNE

You punch me one last time before rolling away and my body lifelessly rolls on the concrete floor, laying on my chest, my face to the side, eyes closing and opening, trying to recover from the punches you drove to my head.

The gasps of the crowd are not helping my state. Since the match moved to the concrete floor you were able to take advantage on your speed and nasty attitude and wear me down with some vicious holds and moves.

The camera man has regrouped and he is again doing his job, knowing that it was long time since they’ve seen a match like this, especially a one that involved two girls not coming from Japan.

He grabs the camera and moves toward us. I try to put strength and effort on my arms and slowly get on all fours, feeling pain everywhere in my body but especially on my head, nose and temple.
My top is ripped, my right boob partially exposed, blood still flowing down my nose and belly.
Its long time that someone was beating me like this.

I don't even see your feet as you don't give me time to recover and roughly yank me up by the hair.

"AAAAAAGGGGGH" I cry out, my arms flying around trying to slap at you somehow but it doesn't work, your arm straining as you force me to follow you.

Your words echoing in my ears and mind but in this state I have no idea on what you want to do.
I hope you are dumb enough to push me inside the ring for some plan there, so I will have some more seconds to recover my breath and lucidity but your plans are not that dumb.

I see the barbed wire rope getting closer and closer to my eyes and only now I realize what's your plan!

"No no no..oh god.." I cry out in panic. I wildly shake my hands but its too late!

The camera man doesn't miss the cruel and brutal action.
My face is shoved forward into the merciless barbed wire!

A scream of sure agony comes out my mouth

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHH"

The camera man captures the moment, my forehead is pressed into the bottom rope covered with the shreds. Then it’s a brutal grind across the strand.

The crowd sit in the first rows is in silent, watching the cruel scene. Some men are covering their wives’ eyes. Some others are yelling things like "Oh no, someone make this carnage stop now!"

The image of this brutal move is on the huge screen of the titantron and everyone in the arena can see it.
Your move rips my forehead in four or five different points!

SADIE

Your hands slap at my forearms as I drag you toward the ring, but your panic only excites me and drives me forward.

The camera-man, mop-water dripping from his head, senses that something really bad is about to happen moves in close, not wanting to miss it.

Reaching the ring apron, I shove your head roughly toward the barbed wire. I almost moan with pleasure as the razor-sharp metal digs into your forehead.

I am filled with savage joy as I rake your forehead down the strand, ripping you open. You screams of anguish are more beautiful to me than a symphonic orchestra.

Blood sprays on the camera lens as I grind you into the wire. Parents are grabbing their kids hands and rushing then out of the arena...WTF? Why did they bring them here in the first place!!

As damp stain is streaming down the referee’s leg as the goofball wets his pants.

The crowd gasps in horror as I lift your face off the wire. Blood is streaming from the cuts on your forehead.

“Oooh, did the pretty girl get a boo-boo?” I taunt cruelly, jerking your head back.

Both of us are kind of leaning on each other as I walk you around to the side of the ring with the normal ropes. Leaning down, I wrap my arms around your hips and lift you up onto the ring apron, pushing you roughly under the bottom rope.

“Get in there,” I grunt.

Staying on the floor I reach for your left foot and pull you across the mat toward the corner.

“Now, let’s show all of these nice Japanese fans how sexy your body looks arched in pain, kay girlfriend?” I purr as I try to wrap your leg around the ring-post and pull back on your shin hoping to hyper-extend your knee.

EMILY LAYNE

The pain is really horrible…its like I'm in a torture machine, blood spraying around. When you finally stop I can't help but clutch my face, my hands covered in blood.

It looks like I'm the main character of a horror movie!
Soon blood falls down across my chest and belly too - a large line of red across my white top and tan skin.
I lean into you, losing blood doesn't help on my health, I'm getting weaker and weaker and I so need a time out.

I hear your words but I don't reply to your taunt. You're beating me physical but also mentally, making me pay for what happened in the last match of ours.

I look at you from my bloody eyes - you're leaning into me and I feel your hands on my hips.
I thought that I would never say this to you - but I try to stop you.

"Wait..wait.." but you ignore me and my body is rolled up into the ring under the bottom rope.
I'm hoping that you will get inside the ring too, but its not like that! You grab my left leg and wrap it around the ring post before pulling on my shin to put my leg in a nasty leglock into the ring post.

"Fuck AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGHH" I scream out again in pain, feeling the leverage on my knee as its about to snap in any moment.

"Oh my Gawd..that fucking..hurts..OOOOOHHHH" My body squirms and shakes left and right trying to get free but second after second you are getting the grip tighter and tighter!

I clutch my face with both hands, covering it and trying to eat the immense pain as again the cameraman zooms on my body and face. It looks like he doesn't want to see the action, he only wants to see the suffering. What is this? A pain documentary??

The ref gets closer, still outside the ring and asking me, "What you say Emily? Want to give up? Yes?"

"NNNOOOOOOHHHHH!!!" I bravely refuse to submit as I place my elbows behind my back to lift up my upper-body and drive my right free leg into your arm to get my leg free! Hoping that it’s not too late!

SADIE

I pull back on your leg with everything I’ve got, hoping to ruin your knee. Gawd - I wish I had an x-ray machine, so I could see all of the terrible damage I’m doing to your tendons and ligaments, but your screams are giving me a pretty good idea of how badly it’s hurting.

“How’s that feel, Emily?” I scream back at you. “How’s it feel knowing you’re going to be walking with a limp the rest of your life?”

I keep ripping at your leg, the exhaustion I’m feeling through my body is offset by the memories of how you humiliated me in our last match.

Your body arches up from the pain, your sexy breasts are straining against the flimsy fabric of your top. I can tell from the way they’re leaning forward, plenty of fans are enjoying seeing you in this position!

The cameraman zooms in close capturing your torment up close. The ref moves in, asking you if you want to give up. You prop yourself up on your elbows, your face a mask of agony.

My wish comes true when you refuse!! Now I can really punish you!!

The fans are going wild around us…your fans cheering for you to stay strong. My fans chanting, “Break her leg.” And one or two losers begging the referee to stop the match.

I pull back again hard, like I’m rowing a boat upstream…hoping to hear a pop from your knee when you lash out desperately with your right leg.

Your foot hits me hard on my upper bicep. My grip slips off your leg as I fall back a couple of steps. I cry out in frustration!

I reach back for your leg, but you’re already scooting away from the corner.

“Where in the fuck are you going?” I hiss.

I adjust the back of my skirt and brush the bloody hair out of my face, before reaching up to grab the bottom rope.

“I’m not finished playing with you yet,” I say, pulling myself up into the ring, my eyes locked on you like a predator.

EMILY LAYNE

I feel my foot hitting on something – it’s your arm and I finally get my leg free.
I try to quickly slide back toward the mid ring. My already bruised body finds some unforgiving pieces of glass from the light tube that you crushed on the boxing glove earlier.
My hands move to my knee, damn it so fucking hurts!
I lay on my side for some seconds before slowly getting up.

The biggest part of the arena is screaming and chanting my name.
I take a little step forward and I realize that this match will be even harder from now, my knee hurts too bad. A grimace of pain is painted on my face, partially covered by the blood.
I rip my white top off, showing off my black bra, which is squeezing my big round breasts together.
The crowd explodes in a wild roar and wolf whistles.
I wipe some blood off my face, cleaning it with the top and throwing it off to the side, panting heavy now as I see you on the apron ring ready for the next assault.

I decide to go for an attack, pushing off, I run toward you.

Well run – it’s more a sort of stumble. Putting all my effort - I leap forward, feet first, trying to hit your body in a very uncoordinated dropkick.

SADIE

The arena is rocking around us as I approach the ring.

Most people are cheering for you…which shows you that the Japanese people aren’t the brightest in the world!!

I watch you struggling to get to your feet, and can tell by the way you’re favoring one leg that I was able to do some pretty bad damage to your knee. Waaah! I’m sooooo sorry.

I reach up and grab the bottom rope to pull myself up to the ring apron as your rip off your white top. Whoa! The audience goes bananas at the sight of you in just your bra!! I may be better looking than you, smarter and a better wrestler, but that is one area that you will always have me beat!

You wipe some of the blood off your face with your t-shirt before pitching it to the side.

I scan the mat before sliding through the ropes, trying to find a nice toy to use on you. After all, you’re not going anywhere. I can just take my time and….

All of a sudden I feel the ring shaking and look up to see you half-charging, half-limping toward me. WHAT THE FUCK??

A few feet away from me, you leap into the air awkwardly, thanks to your bad knee, trying to hit me with a drop-kick.

Although my reflexes aren’t as sharp as they were in the beginning of the match, thanks to the beating I’ve absorbed, not to mention the million gallons of blood that seem to be streaming down my body, I can see you coming from a mile away.

I twist to my right as you launch yourself into the air, hoping to dodge out of the way so that you either fly out of the ring, or get tangled up in the ropes.

EMILY LAYNE

I run forward, trying to put all the effort I can in this desperate move.
The crowd is on their feet - it’s like they're trying to push me forward and get me faster, but well, I appreciate this psychological help but I need more than a psychological thing to recover!

My movements are slow and it’s a joke for you to dodge on the right, my feet hit nothing but air.
"ooooohhhh shhh...."
The crowd gasps in disappointment as my dropkick miserably fails.

My leap wasn't too high. If I would have caught you, I would have probably hit your belly or even lower your waist line. As I pass next to you, the back of my thighs rub on the bottom rope. Luckily it’s not the barbed wire one but still its not something good!
My ass impacts into the bottom rope, my body awkwardly falls on the apron. I try to prevent my left knee to the impact and this makes me turn on my right side as I fall. My right knee thuds into the apron with a loud impact, my body flips and I end down into the concrete. My left shoulder falls first, then my head and finally the rest of my now limp body.

My body rolls only once and I end up chest downon the floor, legs spread open , my ass, covered by the denim shorts of jeans, points toward the ceiling. Both my arms are in L position above my head.
I stay there, the crowd is silent now as the only movement of my body is for breathing.
Also your fans are silent for some seconds before starting to cheer you up.

"WOHOOOOOOHHHH SADIE! YOU KILLED HER!" someone screams!

SADIE

WHOOSH!

I feel your feet brush my hip-bone as your drop-kick flies past.

Gaaaaw! I must be weaker than I think…as bad of shape as you’re in, I still barely managed to dodge you! And, as I hold onto the top rope to keep my balance, my exhausted body is telling me how true that is.

My skimpy outfit is clinging to my skin. I’m bleeding from several different places. I’m breathing hard. And I’m filled to the brim with pain from the punishment I’ve absorbed. I knew this match would be brutal, but this is beyond anything I ever expected.

A trail of sweat rolls down my face as I watch you bounce off the ring apron before falling awkwardly to the floor.

The sound of your flesh crashing into the hard concrete silences the crowd! A thrill passes through me. I am hoping with all my heart that you’ve hurt yourself badly, maybe even knocked yourself out.

Does that make me a bad person? Probably. Do I care? No.

Your body rolls over and you end up with your chest to the floor…I’m guessing some of the guys here are disappointed about that! You’e motionless, except for your breathing. Some of the fans are screaming that I killed you!

The referee moves in waving his arms wildly. “No more!!! No more!! You girls go back to your crazy countries!! You are animals!! Not welcome in honorable Japan!!”

“Trust me, I’ll be glad to leave your stupid country,” I snap down at him. “As soon as I finish what I came to do!”

My first wrestling coach always told me, “Sadie, until you pin your opponent, or they submit, the match is not over! You have to keep fighting until the bell rings.”

Well, coach, even though I never respected you, or listened to what you said, this is one point I heard loud and clear.

Wanting to end the match dramatically, not to mention performing a move that’s so dangerous it will get me banned from this country for the rest of my life, I leap into the air, bending my legs under me, hoping to smash into your back with my knees!

EMILY LAYNE

I don't move, my legs spread open, my face lying on my right cheek, the band that was holding my hair back is now useless and covered in blood.
My body moves up and down, following my breathing movements.

I barely hear some of the screams from your fans.
I try to open my eyes, I close and open them, trying to focus and recover, its not that easy though. I feel pain everywhere now - leg, belly, face, ribs and whatsoever!

I squeeze my eyes and slowly get on my knees and hands, pushing myself on all fours .
What I notice is a red stain of blood under my face. My nose and forehead are still bleeding.
I’m focused on recovering I don't even see you coming into me!

I feel a horrible pain to my back - my eyes go wide open like someone is pushing something on my intimate parts!

"OOOOOOOGGGGGGGGHHHH" I cry out in pure agony!
Your body rolls off mine and I end on my left side, my right arm goes back, rubbing my back! You probably broke one or more of my vertebrae!
My face is a mask of pain. The crowd goes again in silent in reaction to the huge impact.

The ref is on his knees, his hands together like he is praying and begging to you.

"Please, stop this, make this stop!" he begs you in tears.

SADIE

I’m flying through the air toward the ground, my hair streaming wildly behind my head. I see you struggling to get to your knees under me, and for a split second I feel a moment of true terror! If you’re able to roll out of the way, I’ll probably shatter both of my kneecaps!

But then – UUUUMMPH!! – my knees slam into your back, driving your hard to the floor.  A shockwave travels through my entire body from the impact and I roll off of you stunned.

Of all the crazy stunts I’ve attempted in my life, this one was probably the craziest. But as shaken up as I am, I can tell by your screams of pain, you’re doing far worse.

The crowd is silent, not knowing how badly you’re hurt. Well, I know the answer to that!! Not enough!!

I crawl to the steel railing, and with a moan pull my battered body to my feet. Oh god, I’m not doing good….the beating I’ve taken and loss of blood is making me wobbly.

The ref is behind me on his knees, begging me to stop. I’ve never listened to a referee before, and I sure as hell am not going to start today.

I stagger down one of the aisles and pick up a trash-can filled with garbage and drag it back toward the ring.

The referee’s eyes get huge and he leaps to his feet, holding his arms in front of him.

“No, no, no, no!! The match is over! You win by knock-out,” he sobs, signaling for the bell. “All over!”

Fuck that!! It’s over when I say it’s over!!

Pretending I’m listening to him, I let go of the trash-can, then send a sharp kick to his gut to double him over. Wrapping my arm around his head, I drive him face first into the concrete with a DDT.

The crowd explodes in BOOOOOS!!! Even the guys who were rooting for me are against me! They liked cheering for the “bad girl” but they won’t root for a monster!

I grab the trash-can and dump the garbage over your bloody body.

“Look at you Emily!” I scream, throwing the can to the side. “You’re nothing but a worthless piece of garbage!”

I start stomping wildly on your injured back. “You never could wrestle!” I scream. “You nothing but a loser who….AAAAAAHHH!!!”

I’m swarmed by 20 security guards trying to pull me off of you! I struggle like a mad-woman swinging my fist, biting and kicking, but they’re able to drag me away.

They push me roughly down the aisle toward my dressing room as the fans bombard me with beer cups and soy sauce packets. Shoving me backstage, they warn me not to come back into the arena. I glare at them before heading to my dressing room. Your manager is standing there and he is PISSED!

“You little bitch!” he yells at me. “That was bullshit! Completely irresponsible!”

“It’s not my fault your girl can’t wrestle,” I shout back.

“Fuck you!” he screams. “When Emily recovers, she’s going to kill you!”

“Oh sweetie,” I smile at him. “You and I both know that’s not going to happen."

With that, I the push through the door to my dressing room open and immediately sink to the floor exhausted…a happy, happy smile on my face.

EMILY LAYNE

I lay down on my side, on the concrete floor outside the ring. The arena is in silent, shocked for what's happening by the ring.
You have no mercy for me although it’s clear that I have no energies left inside me.
My hand goes back on my back – it’s so painful only to lift the arm and slide my hand on my back.
I think I'm seriously injured right now.

The ref begs you but everyone inside this arena knows that you won't hear him.

I have my eyes partially opened when I see you dragging the steel can filled of garbage and stuffs.

I close my eyes, then reopen them but I realize that I can't move at all.
The ref gets in your way but you have no problem hitting him with a tremendous DDT.
He lays down on his chest, face down, playing dead!

The crowd goes bananas now, the bell rings signaling the end of the match but your words confirm that it’s not over yet!

I look at you as I see you grab the can.

"N...no..no.." I cry out, but one second later the garbage is over me.
I'm covered by a series of stinky things around and over me.
Bananas peel, pieces of wurstel, pieces of bread, any kind of sauce, ketchup, tomatoes, napkins and whatever!

I am in tears now, both for pain and humiliation.

"You..you..OOOOOOHHHHH" I scream out in pure agony as you start to wildly kick and stomp my back.

"Stopppp AAAAGGGGGGHHH" I feel your boot hitting my back once, twice, then a third time I pass out cause the huge pain and collapse on my chest, still the garbage over me.

Someone stops you and the next thing I remember is a bunch of guys helping me up on a stretcher, securing my neck in a huge white collar!

I think I will need a long break from any kind of action!
But I will never forget what happened!

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
  • New Profile pic by RoxErotique *link below*
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2014, 12:21:35 AM »
*stands and applauds both women*

Wow.

*checks his calendar and his schedule...*

"Shit. I'm in for some pain."
"We are all freaks here..stop backbiting each other :)" --nutmeg78

"Red's hair is as breathtaking as a flock of wild cardinals taking flight from a noble hillock." -- sadie

Offline Sinful Senorita Carmen

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2014, 12:29:10 AM »
Real fucking cool!

Offline lilfightingcutie2

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2014, 06:21:58 PM »
OMG that was such an incredible match!!!! Congrats to Emily and Sadie for putting on one of the most amazing intense and wild matches I've ever seen!!! Thanks so much for sharing it with us Emily and Sadie!!! You both so rock!!

Offline Rowan Chance

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2014, 11:44:55 PM »
Whoah! Pretty intense! Good job!
Tales of the Sexfight Championship
http://rowanchance.tumblr.com/