News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Cockfight to catfight 4

• 2 Replies

Denise_Briggs

Cockfight to catfight 4
« on: August 16, 2009, 05:28:17 PM »
Before the signal was given for the fight to continue Steve let his hand slide inside the waistband of my skirt and in to my knickers.  He's an expert at that sort of thing and I got a great rush of arousal as I felt his hand fondle my pussy.  If it was damp before, it was wet now!
At the starting signal he slowly withdrew his hand and as he did so he whispered 'If you want more of that just whip her!'
Once more I got the message, lose the fight and lose Steve.
I advanced to me Carla, who was waiting for me, hands on those broad hips of hers.  People call generous hips like hers 'child-bearing' and in fact I learned later that she had borne five children though you wouldn't have thought it to look at her.  She was all woman, and tough with it.  I couldn't resist having some respect for her although I still intended to beat the crap out of her.
All this went through my head in a microsecond but it was a microsecond too long.  I saw stars as the haymaker she delivered smashed into my now naked breasts.  Mine were smaller and tauter than hers but still made a tempting target and boy, was she tempted!  Before I could recover she followed it with another one straight to my other breast.  I could feel them both wobble under the onslaught but I managed to force a grin as though I wasn't worried.  In any form of single combat it's important to keep the psychological advantage.
A few seconds later my chance came.  She stupidly dropped her guard in an effort to goad me by hissing 'That was just a taste, you yellow-bellied bitch.'
That did it!
My first punch got her right on the jaw, forcing her back, followed by a nice one right on the belly.  She was quite plump down there so this time it was her that felt part of her body wobble!
I felt elated.  Now, at last, I felt that I was in charge.  Like many women with a figure like hers, curvy but slightly overweight she wasn't terribly fit and she was beginning to tire.  I could see this in her face so I pressed home the advantage.  I punched her again, this time in the ribcage and it caused her to slip.  I punched her again, and she fell. 
She lay on her back at my mercy, and the crowd fell silent, waiting to see what I was going to do.  I could have just let her get up and fight on, but I wasn't feeling that charitable.  Instead, I bent down and pulled her skirt up over her broad thighs until her knickers were plain to see.
'Take 'em off Denise!' someone in the crowd shouted.  I knew I was smiling as I looked around to see if this was what the crowd wanted - I was blatantly playing to the gallery, and I didn't care.
'Get 'em off!' someone else shouted and the crow dook up the refrain.
I obliged.  Grabbing her white knickers by their waistband I pulled.  There was a tearing sound as the came away revealing a generous thatch of pubic hair.  Some shouted out that I should pull some off her but I felt that this was going too far.  As a matter of interest does any reader think I should have done so?  After all, she was trying to steal my man.
I walked around in a circle, holding her knickers above my head like a prize trophy and the crowd went mad!
That was not the only fight I've had but it was one of the earliest and, I sometimes think, the best.
I'll leave it to your imagination as to how Steve and I spent that night!
                                      THE END

petelv

Re: Cockfight to catfight 4
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2009, 08:43:57 PM »
Denise , This was a great story.  I hope that you will write more stories here soon.
Thank you.

pete

Offline rufus

Re: Cockfight to catfight 4
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2009, 11:47:02 AM »
Super story! Thanks for it, Denise! More...more... more... :)
Fan of all kind of female fights. Sometimes I do mvsm fights, if there is adequate female audience