News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

WBACCF 11 Prefight Hype: Genesis Rodriguez vs. Naya Rivera

• 0 Replies

Offline Interac

• God Member
{alt}
images upload
{alt}
post a picture

Genesis "I'm excited, haven't felt like this before.  Its not even the fight but I  have these butterflies in my stomach.  I was out the night where Ashley Greene fought Candace Bailey.  I saw Ashley come out of there so amped up she didn't see me but seeing her was motivating.  I wanted to feel what she felt that night.  I heard stories about Emma Watson and Nina Dobrev's fight how close it was I wanted to fight someone who I didn't know if I could beat or not.  I want to know if I'm going to feel that joy of victory which Ashley felt, which Emma no doubt felt or will I try and get better like Nina.  What I promise is win or lose is I'll be back and this isn't the end you'll see of me."

Naya "Genesis is in trouble, I have the greatest body in the world and will use my superior body to hurt Genesis.  To prove that I'm no soft girly girl, i'm with these great tits, strong legs, amazing abs.  I'm better everywhere then everyone and I will hurt Genesis and then Teresa Palmer better watch out.  All of those bitches who think theyre great at fighting better watch out."