News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

WBACCF 11 Prefight Hype: Eva Amurri vs. Jaimie Alexander

• 0 Replies

Offline Interac

• God Member
WBACCF 11 Prefight Hype: Eva Amurri vs. Jaimie Alexander
« on: May 24, 2014, 12:11:38 AM »
{alt}
image hosting 20mb
{alt}
image url upload

Eva Amurri "Though I come from a accomplished family who had many a battle winning most I know most see me as a favorite... I'm going to show why they're right.  Name another actress in my category who has my tools, it is to bad such a nice person like Jaimie has been fed to me."

Jaimie "I am not going to lie, I wanted this fight with another woman.  I wanted to take her on prove her to be the soft overrated Euro I always knew her to be.  She was taken down by someone who is a true a-lister... I still want to fight that bitch but if I can't I want to make sure she's there.  She's there to watch me use all my skills.  She's there to know that all I do to Eva is nothing compared to what I'm going to do to her.  People think I'm a feeder, i'm a jobber.  I'm not, thor 2 premier words about me changed.  I'm going to prove those ppl right and all others to be flat out wrong..."  she got up and sat back down "I'm serious about that bitch too, I want her there to see what I can do."