News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

"Now That's A FIGHT!" (Story)

• 2 Replies

Offline kevan

• God Member
"Now That's A FIGHT!" (Story)
« on: May 25, 2014, 08:51:39 AM »
         Wham. Bang. Rippppppp. Whack. Slap.
         "Aieeeeee." "Uhhhhh.." "Arggggggh."
         "Stop that pleaseeeee."
         "Take this Bitch!"
         "You stupid skank, you ripped my blouse..."
          "Somebody, help-get her offfa me..."
------------------
          Twas a hot exciting night at that special bar-Yep, Mighty Fine Enjoyin....
          Gorgeous blonde slaps lovely brown haired beauty senseless, rips her blouse open, goes for her bra.
          "My blouse, stop it--NOOO, not my bra please." Heather Locklear was all over Jennifer Love Hewitt, slapping and punching her silly, shreds her blouse before socking her in the belly twice then grabbing both of her bra straps.
           "Whoooosh." A small icy cold river of golden beer drenches Jennifer's lovely head and silky brown hair courtesy of the gorgeous bartender, Catherine Bell.
            Screams, curses, threats fill the air a few feet away as Megan Fox goes at it with Katy Perry. Both lovely brunettes pull hair, slap, punch and rip at each others skimpy tops. Megan drives a knee up hard into Katy's crotch, socks her in the jaw. Katy screams as Megan rips her top clean off, but treats her to a well placed punch to the jaw that lifts her rival clean off her barefeet. A double handful of Megan's dark locks are almost torn from her scalp as the now topless Perry head buts her. Megan gasps in agony, staggers and tries weakly to push her rivals determined hands from her top; No luck; the top separates and angry fingers attack her lovely full breasts; rock hard perky nipples are twisted viciously.
          "Pictures, we gotta get pictures of this to report," one lovely popular newswoman shouts. She tries to get the attention of her tag along cameraman but to no avail; He's watching Denise Richards do battle with Jeri Ryan....the two are dressed rather modestly but sexily; at least for the moment. Jeri puts Denise in a headlock and runs her full forward into the bar head first. She jumps on top of her and wrestles her to the floor all the while stripping her down to a skimpy bra and thong.
      Hungry to be first on the air another gorgeous reporter/anchor person lunches at the first reporter/anchorwoman. It's instantly one hell of a catfight. Pulling hair, slapping, scratching, degrading of the others television station. Soon both are missing their immaculate business suit like outfits and are left in rather modest undies, torn pantyhose and very sexy bras.
      "I'm gonna get the story-you loser," one hisses as she punches the other silly, unsnaps her bra, rips it off and begins to choke her with it. Shannen Tweed one of the bartenders comes to the rescue.
        "Hey no interferrence," Cat Bell shouts. She tosses a drink (or two) at Shannen, soaks that luscious chest then pounces on her. Two gorgeous bartenders go at it tooth and nail; Anyone for a drink?
         All around the bar, celebrities of young and old are going at it. Most fights are one on one; And yet there are a couple battles going where two or even three are going for the victory-the catfight victory.
       -------------------------
        Tell me readers, Just WHO do you see doing battle? What are they doing? Tell me, tell us all.....

Offline rappin

• God Member
Re: "Now That's A FIGHT!" (Story)
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2014, 12:16:39 AM »
I see the following fights going on:

1)Laura Prepon vs Jessica Biel
2)The Kardshians vs the Olsen twins
3)Wendy Williams vs Katie Couric
4)Trish Stratus vs Gail Kim
5)Ashley Judd vs Reese Witherspoon

Offline Dan Zone43

• God Member
Re: "Now That's A FIGHT!" (Story)
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2014, 12:41:12 AM »
(What a concert...what started this lovely brawl?)

I too see the Olsens and the Kardashian fighting with it looks like the Olsens winning when the stupid slut Paris Hilton jumps Mary Kate making it a 3 on 2.  That is until Emma Watson joins in after destroying Alyson Hannagan.

But what catches my eye most is the battle of the sit-com stars as Kaley Cuocco and Cobie Smulders are going toe to toe in a nasty fist fight.  Both stars swinging with hay makers trying to best the other.  Both have very bloody noses and the blood now covers both their faces.

Then screams are heard as Sarah Michelle Gellar and Pam Anderson come rolling out of the bathroom wildly pulling each other's hair.  Pam's left tit has jumped out of her tank top but she doesn't care everyone has seen her tits and more.

D