News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

USA PUBLICATIONS

• 4 Replies

Offline Irada

• God Member
USA PUBLICATIONS
« on: May 25, 2014, 05:44:20 PM »
HI
I recenly visited the site USA publications at
 http://realcatfights.biz/foreign_film_catfights.php?pageNum_get_products=2&totalRows_get_products=47

i want to hear some feebdack about these videos.is it worth to buy these videos?
fight like cats

Offline Irada

• God Member
Re: USA PUBLICATIONS
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2014, 06:10:05 PM »
there are some publications there named "foreign film catfights"
i would like to know do those vidoes exist on internet or they are something special ones?
fight like cats

Offline DavidUK

• I love strong, competitive women - Kik Agonberksuk
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2014, 05:46:40 PM »
there are some publications there named "foreign film catfights"
i would like to know do those vidoes exist on internet or they are something special ones?

These compilations are trawled from TV shows and films, so are the kind you can find on most video upload websites.

I remember seeing an article on USA Publications in a GQ magazine lying around a radio studio when I was supposed to be logging the shows. Got so distracted, I didn't even realise the log tape had run out and I couldn't hear the transmission! Needless to say I fixed the problem and tore the page out for a later read... ;)

Offline DavidUK

• I love strong, competitive women - Kik Agonberksuk
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2014, 03:47:21 AM »
interesting to hear it mentioned mainstream david.......what did they say about it out of curiosity?

Just checked the USA Publications website to see if they had any press clippings as I lost mine years ago. It was actually FHM magazine, September 1997 edition.

It was quite tongue in cheek, but had a great photo of Danni Ashe catfighting in a torn tank top and cutaway shorts. It was a short article, about the Real Catfights series of books and DVDs. I do remember some of the content:

"Real Catfights has eyewitness accounts submitted by largely anonymous authors such as Barry of Newark. All of the accounts take place in a number of settings such as bars or hot tubs, but with the common theme of 'bitches tearing tops, tugging nipples before finding themselves in bed, fucking like bunnies.'

"If the dubious reliability of these accounts are far fetched, then the video series at least has a down and dirty appeal to it."

That's all I can remember. That pic of Danni Ashe really was something though :)

Offline CoffeeMug

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2014, 08:29:06 PM »
Ha ha, I remember that issue of FHM.