News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

WBACCF 11 Prefight Hype: Camilla Belle vs. Arielle Kebbel

• 0 Replies

Offline Interac

• God Member
WBACCF 11 Prefight Hype: Camilla Belle vs. Arielle Kebbel
« on: May 26, 2014, 06:31:02 PM »
{alt}
photo sharing
{alt}
how to capture screen

Camilla "It's so funny to me it just is.  I'm seating down and an email comes to me from WBACCF saying Arielle Kebbel wants to fight me.  This little nobody couldn't beat Maggie Grace on two seperate occasions.  She didn't lose because well nobody is wimpier then Maggie but she couldn't beat her.  So what does she want a fight with me.  Who let Maggie win just so I could make it even sweeter to take her down.  To give Maggie the utmost confidence and absolutely strip her of that confidence along with her clothes.  So seriously Arielle i wonder if you think youll get me taking you lightly.  Well I do, why because you aren't a challenge to me but guess what I'll treat you like one and when your face is in the sand and I'm beating on you more and more just remember you wanted this fight.  Far as I'm concerned there's only one woman who deserves my 100 % effort, it isn't Arielle... God if I see her there I might forget about Arielle and go right for her."

Arielle "Niina Dobrev on the last day of filming Vampire Diaries asked me why I haven't won a fight.  She went through all my tools and told me she kind of fears me.  that was flattering but then Maggie Grace shows up crying.  She says our feud is over because she can't beat me and she no longer has the hate for me she need to not quit.  She asks me to fight Camilla because I'm more athletic the she is both Maggie an Camilla.  So I look at Camilla as a step down from a woman I nearly beat in Mary Elizabeth Winstead.  camilla can be vicious, she can win a lot of ways but in the end she won't win.  I know who it is she wants to fight but come on Camilla you have zero shot against Emmy Rossum