News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

WBACCF 11 Main Event Hype: Cote De Pablo vs. Jennifer Morrison

• 0 Replies

Offline Interac

• God Member
{alt}
uploading images
{alt}
uploading pictures

Cote "I was part of the #1 show in the world, had many fight scenes enjoyed them all.  Learned how to actually fight and when I heard Evangeline Lilly wanted me to fight a actress in a top show I felt... great.  A challenge beside, because that is what Jennifer has proven herself to be.  A top level good at everything, knows how to finish, can take a punch challenge.  She is a top five fighter here, I can't ask for a greater opponent.  To truly test yourself against a woman like Jennifer is something I need to thank Evangeline for.  Even though her motivation in gettig this fight is clear I still owe her my thanks.  For jennifer, you are great you have shown to be excellent but you almost lost to Minka Kelly and I believe i'm a step up from that so how do you think this will go."

Jennifer "After I destroyed a loud mouthed egotistical bitch I fought a humble strong Minka Kelly and learned more from that fight then I did in a dominant fight.  To go now to Cote... I'm torn I'm legitimately torn because this is my greatest challenge unless you count the the 3 minute sprint with Jaime Pressly which some do I don't.  Cote is taller, has a weight advantage is highly skilled and I love the thought of the challenge.  How it came about though I don't like.  Everyone knows Evangeline wants to be considered the best of the best and she beats up Jaime Pressly but ends up knocked out.  She destroys a woman who gave a super tough America Olivo a beating and Evangeline destroys her but she's jealous that I'm considered better than her.  She needs me to lose a fight and feels Cote can beat me which she probably can but Evie you'll never be ranked ahead of me and do you know why because i'm better and if you want my spot come...take it"