News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

"This Is For My Boyfriend" (Story)

• 1 Replies

Offline kevan

• God Member
"This Is For My Boyfriend" (Story)
« on: May 28, 2014, 12:12:41 AM »
      POW!
      "Ungggh"
       Splash.
       "This if for my boyfriend, bitch!" the beautiful athletic blonde snickers as she reached into the warm bubbly water and pushed the unsuspecting woman a bit further under water.
        "Come on up for air sweetie," blondie chirped as she grabbed a double handful of drenched red hair.
        Cough. Hack. Cough. One beautiful busty fortyyear old sucked air as the lean perfectly tanned twenty-four year old blonde pulled her head up.
        "Sorry, didn't mean to get your pretty hair wet."
        A long sexy quite muscly arm slipped around the older womans neck. Another hand slipped around and up; a hard tug brought the shoulder strap of the sexy one piece bathing suit off the shoulder; the surprised and breathless woman gasped as she realized her large beautiful right breast was now fully exposed.
       "Nice tit," the blonde rasped as she felt her volumptuous prey begin to struggle to break free. Her strong hand cupped the plump breast, her long strong fingers dug in deep then captured the stiffening large thick nipple.
        "Try and escape and I'll drown your lovely ass," the blonde warned. She shot her leg out, hooked the older womans leg and jerked forcing her to stand unsteadily on one leg. As her fingers worked the now rock hard pink nipple over (pinching, twisting, pulling) she pressed harder on her captive's throat.
        "By the way, how's the real estate business lately?" the younger woman asked with a snicker. She knew the older woman quite well; her boyfriend had been working for the woman in her small company for several weeks. Red was full of snobbish pride; flaunted her body (and those big boobs) with her tight low cut blouses and dresses. Blondie had gotten a bit jealous; and she knew her guy loved catfights and SOOO--
        Sniffle. Whimper. "Let me go-I'm gonna kill you"-
        Gasp. Gurgle.
        Not wise for oldie to threaten "youngun' in certain circumstances.
        "Nooooo-Unggggh-SPLASH."
         Another dunk down under; this time a bit longer. The blonde finally let her rival up, slammed her fist into her belly, dunked her one more time-down and up-fast. Slipping behind the older woman she yanked the loose swimsuit clean down to her belly button.
         Blam. A punch to the chin staggered the now topless babe. Blondie slipped behind her, reached up and grabbed both breasts.
         "Arggggggh. Augggggh. Let go-please-you're killing me," Red bawled as she tried desperately to pry those long strong fingers (with sharp natural nails) from her milky white juggs.
         "My guy-she actually mentioned her guys full name-loves to watch me twist tits...." Blondie chirped. The redhead screamed in agony and began to cuss (between whimpers and sobs) that she didn't know he worked for her---
          "He so likes to look at your boobs-I don't like that-makes me kinda mad," she taunted. She was now driving her thumbs into the redheads tender aerolae.
          "Quit showin' off and dressin' like a slut," Blondie snarled.
          "Oh yes I will, I mean no I won't-Aieeeee."
           "Promise?"
           "Yes I promise," Red said.
            Bam. Splash. One more punch, one more dunk.
            Cough. Hack.
            "Hey, what are you doing?" Stop that-Pleaseeee..."
            Blondie pulled her weakened embarrassed rival to the side of the huge hot tub; wrapped her long legs around her and squeezed her breathless; then she slipped a hand under the bubbly warm water; the red head gasped, whimpered, pleaded; her face turned beet red; she went limp; then began to moan, groan, gasp....
           "You know, those big beautiful boobs of yours kind of make me horney too," she teased; as her muscly legs held the big redhead helpless, she slipped her hand into the bottom of the one piece suit; her fingers began to work......
          "Noooo, please, ooohhhhh-Ummmmm."
           Blondie leaned over, bent her head down, flicked a large nipple with her tongue, then her hungry lips engulfed the thick rock hard super sensitive love nub-she began to suck; harder, harder...she smiled; she heard a nearby door open....she knew who was coming (and who was cumming) and who was going to cummmm....it was her guy....her very lucky guy.....

Offline Old black man

• God Member
  • You have a perfect ass my dear. Nothing is sexier.
Re: "This Is For My Boyfriend" (Story)
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2014, 12:54:36 AM »
Good story. keep on writing.