News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

"2 Blondes Lose" (Hot "Little" Losers)

• 0 Replies

hank

"2 Blondes Lose" (Hot "Little" Losers)
« on: August 18, 2009, 02:41:22 AM »
       "Uhhhhh. Stop. Let me go...I can't breathe..." the beautiful young blonde gasped, her full breasts heaving, straining, bulging out of her tight lowcut top. The blonde cussed a blue streak, clawed frantically at her petite, but totally incontro brunette tormentors determined fingers.
       "Yeah, kick, buck, squirm; you're not getting away, YOUR MINE, ALL MINE," the lovely brunette warned as she tightened her sexy legs around her blonde captives waist. Mila Kuniis had the front of Hayden Pantierries top in her fingers. She ripped the fabric just enough to almost completely expose a luscious breast. As Hayden bucked, she captured the stiff nipple and pinched it hard.
      "Aieeeeee," the blonde squealed. Mila was enjoying every second. She definitely had a mean streak and this was oh soooo much fun.
      "I'm gonna get free and then you'll be sorry," the blonde threatened. A hard slap and a painful jerk on her hair was her instant reward. The brunette increased the grip of her leg scissors and with a wicked smile she grabbed the other side of the torn top...a good hard tug and her lovely victim's chest was completely bared. A quick shift of her weight and Mila was ontop of Hayden, sitting on her back. She reached around, grabbed the whimpering blondes chin and jerked back slowly; the blonde was now "enjoying" a most painful camel clutch.
     "Oughta bend you in two...wanna show off those nice boobs of yours blondie, huh?" Mila snickered.
      But alas, no one was there to get a most lovely good look...
 ---------
      "You're taking it way to easy on her!"
       A smile appeared on Milas face as she looked over at her friend. She winked at the older brunette.
       Another petite, "small" tigress (or maybe a cougar?) was enjoying tormenting her lovely prey.
      Whaaccck. Whaaccck. Whaaackkk. Three blistering slaps to a most lovely face. Then some vicious hairpulling...most beautiful blonde hair the object of catfight wrath.
      "Uhhhhhhh. My hair-leggo, you're killing me!" Morgan Fairchild shrieked as Lara Flynn Boyle jerked her around running her into furniture and a few walls before tripping her and wrestling her to the carpet. The lovely brunette slapped the dazed blonde silly, then slowly, angrily ripped at the front of her blouse. Buttons flew....a sheer lace revealing black bra was completely exposed, then slowly torn to pieces.
      "Such nice tits for an old blonde witch," Lara rasped; she ran her tongue slowly across her lips as she watched Morgan try and cover her lovely breasts. Lara noted her rivals stiffening nipples. She grabbed a couple of fingers, bent them painfully and jerked the blonde's hands away from her "pride and joys."
      "Shouldn't try to cover such pretty knockers up sweetie," Lara teased as she relished Morgan's agonized pleas courtesy her throbbing fingers. A quick finger release; a solid right hook to the blondes' jaw; then Lara jumped up and landed hard on Morgan's waist causing the blonde to gasp as precious air escaped her lungs. Several head jarring slaps; then Lara licked her hungry lips as she leaned forward, cupped Morgan's beautiful breasts and squeezed slow and hard.
      "Argggggggh. Noooooooo...Umppfffh...Let go, Pleaseeeeee...." Morgan's lovely eyes glazed and filled with tears; she grabbed Lara's wrists and weakly tried to pry her long strong talons off her beautiful chest. To no avail. The petite brunette mauled the blondes beautiful tits slowly, caught her thick rock hard super sensitive nipples between her fingers...