News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Mothers Milk Vs Silicon

• 4 Replies

Offline BlondeMommy34D

Mothers Milk Vs Silicon
« on: June 06, 2014, 11:04:48 PM »
A recent conversation I had has me asking questions and wondering about the opinions of others...
A young 20ish lil girl with a serious size complex regarding her smallish cup size (34b) admitted a serious love/hate thing for bustier women...
We've talked all day off and on and I'll admit I've found it very stimulating...
Especially since I love that I'm the bigger of the two in the conversation ;-)
She really wants implants...
Implants that will make her my size or bigger...
I can't help now but wonder if it would put me at a disadvantage if I was to exchange squeezes with a girl with fake boobs...
To make matters even more interesting she also like the idea of me lactating...fully engorged with breast milk...and at an even greater disadvantage...

I remember how sensitive I was as a breast feeding new mom...
The idea of fighting a Bcup with a jealousy issue towards my chest is kinda intimating not to mention if she was as big or bigger too boot...
What if she was as big uptop but with fake breasts?

Would that make matters worse?

You're thoughts are appreciated :-)

Offline Caitlin

Re: Mothers Milk Vs Silicon
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2014, 12:33:24 PM »
You would still have the advantage hon.  Implants press against the nerve tissue so she would feel the exchange more.  Also, bet you are battle hardened after having some rugrats suckling on your pair.  I would be wary of taking you on without good reason.

Offline Dona

• lioness devouring wolves.
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2014, 12:16:33 PM »
I think a big chest is not only a physical advantage (in certain types of fighting) when you need to impose by force or massive to another girls. But also for the confidence in yourself that you would offer that. That is, that girl you say, if you are on similarly a physical size, a girl has bigger boobs (operated or not) and also the same girl have more esteem  ... The victory is certain.
Has not yet been born a man or a woman to be able to submit me. While, I love that they try.

Offline femfiteart

• My DeviantArt Page
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2014, 10:37:21 PM »
I think if you did tit-fight her, even in a hands-off battle, your milky breasts would be far to sensitive to deal with her attacks. Still the thought of such a fight is so HOT, even though you would probably be reduced to tears as a result.

Offline lumberjack66

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
    • Honored to have a few stories at Fightsexy
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2014, 09:45:03 AM »
Not sure in a tit squeezing fight size matters whether they are real or implants.  In the name of science I would suggest you fight her now before the implants, have a rematch after the implants, and report on your findings to us.  Of course we expect video documentation of the experiment as well as a double blind study on relative sensitivity of the opponents breasts before and after implantation and the correlation to hands on titfight performance.  Wouldn't be scientifically valid otherwise. 
I love catfights and chatting.  Look me up on trillian at ljack66   (I think... just figuring Trillian out)