News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Jessiepinsyou123 vs Scintillating Samantha - NHB to a full OUT count out!

• 1 Replies

Offline Scintillating Samantha

• Ohhh Im more than a handful honey!
Hi everyone ..  below is a fight log that I had with Jessie over this weekend. All cattiness aside it takes two to make a cyber worth the time spent and I have to say that Jessie helped me greatly to do that here.. This is the first time I posted a log here so if its not the best. But I think you will find it worth the time spent as well   ;)   

Feel free to comment and leave us your thoughts!

IM Jun 7, 2014 9:40:06 PM

9:12:29 PM jessiepinsyou123: Knock knock knock

9:16:38 PM jessiepinsyou123: <ding>

9:16:40 PM jessiepinsyou123: Knock knock knock

9:16:50 PM jessiepinsyou123: Ringing your door bell

9:17:14 PM samanthatko: * answering the door .. " ohhh hi Blondie Girl.. Hi Justin .. come on in ..

9:18:59 PM jessiepinsyou123: Walking in Justin let's me in first...I'm wearing a orange sun dress and flops....Justin in his normal gym shorts and the shirt....grinning at you..as we walk in....we turning looking at you as you shut the door..yt

9:22:06 PM samanthatko: mmmm in my chemise hip length robe with my sache fairly tiight as my full DD tits are forcing the material to show .. Shane coming out of our bed room . Hey Justin how are you Bro .. Hi Jessie.. yt

9:24:58 PM jessiepinsyou123: Looking you up and down...then out comes shane..Justin and him shake hands...I ask "so where is this ring?"

9:25:01 PM jessiepinsyou123: Yt

9:27:24 PM samanthatko: mmmmm my catty eyes looking up the frame of the blondie girl im going to be taking on tonight .. I take a sip of my white wine.. " ohhh its downstairs sweetie pie.. Would you like some wine ? Shane.. Justin you want a Beer or Soda or something ? " yt

9:31:28 PM jessiepinsyou123: I say sure........Justin and shane both grabbing a beer....as I sip on a glass of wine....I ask "do you have a place I can go change".... smirking "I have a special outfit for our match tonight..." yt

9:33:37 PM samanthatko: mmmmm taking another sip of my glass of wine .. I smirk and point to my dressing room which we use for the pool as well .. I watch you turn away and watch your cute frame taunt away ... yt

9:36:48 PM jessiepinsyou123: Walking away I wink at shane.....lightly rubbing my hand over justins cock as I walk away going to change..... after a few min I walk out hair in a ponytail and black robe tied tight still wearing my flops...wine glass now empty...."well......are you boys ready?" Then I look at you.."are really you ready?" Yt

9:40:06 PM samanthatko: mmmmm bting my bottom lip as I see you play with Justin .. my eyes widen and then narrow like a Vampiress sensing blood .. licking my lips just about ready to feel the ache of our bodies against one another.. " mmmmm do we want to talk about the rules here or wait till we are in the ring sweetie ? " .. walking up to Shane and placing my back to his chest as my left hand reaches back and rubs on his thick bulge of his boarder shorts.. yt

9:42:51 PM jessiepinsyou123: "Sure let's get them out of the way......10 count pin only.....not bitting.... that is all I care about....you?"

9:43:25 PM jessiepinsyou123: Leaning back into justin...his bulge now against my butt. .smirking yt

9:44:05 PM samanthatko: I smirk and look up at Shane.. and then back towards you . " mmmm we were thinking smother KOs.. in other words more than one sweetie pie "

9:45:02 PM jessiepinsyou123: Ok..... 2 out of three...but winner must pin loser to 10 count....

9:46:39 PM samanthatko: mmmmmm *biting my bottom lip .. and the I look at you with narrowed eyes.. " mmmm so after fall numb in my big tits .. I will pose my foot in your face and make your man count slow.. * looking at Justin with a condicending smirk

9:47:59 PM jessiepinsyou123: Smirking back.... I say if you can........playing with the strap of my robe....looking to follow you...yt

9:49:17 PM samanthatko: mmmm seein you are more than ready to get this match going in the ring .. " ohhhhh wait a minute honeykins.. " ummmm any Stakes ? " .. as i look back to Shane and then to Justin and then back to you with a sinful grin .. "yt

9:51:44 PM jessiepinsyou123: Looking at you I smirk " loser and her man are winner and winners man's for the rest of the night....

9:53:23 PM samanthatko: I was thinking about celebrating in the ring bitchh .. your body will be used and extinguished just like a ciggarett mmmmm I wont have any use for you when I celebrate with my man tonight dearie

9:55:23 PM jessiepinsyou123: OK so you wanna just be humiliated....then huh? Smirks and a shoulder shrug easy enough.........let's do it...hun

9:57:38 PM samanthatko: mmmmm seeing you shrug away my thoughts.. but I step right in front of the door way in front of my blondie opponent .. " Im going to have Shane Fuck my Tits and Feet right in your face Bitchh " ..

9:59:59 PM jessiepinsyou123: Leaning in whispering in your ear....."I'm going to ko you...then I'm gonna show my man why I'm the better woman...and yours why he needs a woman like me...." leaning back just take me to the ring....bitch. ..

10:02:14 PM samanthatko: Mmmmmm my competitve juices are flowing as I make my way down the carpeted stair case.. then I turn on a light that has flourecent lights above the make shift ring made of 2 queen size matresses side by side with velvet ropes all around and pillow protected corners.. Shane and i make our way to the far side of the ring as i step between the velvet ropes.. yt

10:02:39 PM jessiepinsyou123: Me right now irl. ...ready to do this match...lol

10:03:25 PM samanthatko: (hehe that is cute.. cause you are on your back bitchhh .. might as well get used ot it .. hehe )

10:03:46 PM jessiepinsyou123: Yea we will see

10:04:27 PM samanthatko: Im going to hurt and humiliate you blondie girl yt

10:07:18 PM jessiepinsyou123: Walking down the steps...seeing your homemade ring....as we step down the last step....I see justins eyes....get huge as he grins....this ring is very hot.....as it is very erotic.......watching you enter the ring... I turn looking at justin. ...I rub his bulge....before climbing in the ring....standing in my corner I lean against the corner.....I star you down... and pull my strap of my robe....dropping my shoulders...revealing my outfit I got special for tonight...yt

10:11:52 PM samanthatko: mmmmm I make it to our corner and i let my chemise hiplength robe fall off my shoulders ... as i stand in my sky blue frenchcut thong topless and barefoot with my nails white over sky blue to match .. feeling the soft matress to my soft soles and the heat of the lights above.. Shane in his white boarder shorts and his thick bulge obvious.. yt

10:15:54 PM jessiepinsyou123: I turn around after bitting my lip looking at you...."baby....drop those shorts...and show them what a real cock looks like...smiling he drops his shorts..and pulls off his t shirt....his very large cock held tight by his black under Armour briefs......the outline of it clear... I turn looking back at you.. adjusting my gold slingshot...the he pressure between my legs feels good as I adjust it slightly....

10:19:07 PM samanthatko: mmmmmm I see your man drop his shorts and take off his T-shirt.. then I look at Shane and he has no problem doing away with his shorts either while in his tight briefs his thick cock traceable with my finger. mmm Dont worry honey you are going to get the best of both worlds lots tonight .." yt

10:24:05 PM jessiepinsyou123: I laugh at you looking you up in down...I raise my hand ding ding ding.. . I start to circle..........watching you...waiting for you to move in a ready stance....... I wiggle my fingers... "come on" yt

10:26:45 PM samanthatko: mmmmm I hear the voice bell of your mouth .. mmmm I get to my long toes and whisper in Shane's ear.. " mmmm im soooo going to knock this Bitch OUT lots .. She is all ours babe " .. I make my way to the center of the ring .. then I point down to my long left toes looking at Justin as his eyes are burning my frame.. " mmm your bitch might as well get used to this view " .. yt

10:30:15 PM jessiepinsyou123: You turn and tell Justin your intentions.....I look back at Justin as you tell him what you think your going to do.... as you do now in the middle of the ring...I reach grabbing the front of your thong...yanking you towards me with my forearm...bent trying to meet your momentum with a elbow to the belly...arrrrgghhhhh...yt

10:31:41 PM samanthatko: mmmmm taunting away .. I look back and Shane and then feeling you grasp my from of my sky blue thong and then met with your crooked elbow in to my lower belly .. OOHHHGGGGGGG I feel my belly sink in as i stagger to my left .. cough cough ... yt

10:35:07 PM jessiepinsyou123: Now bent over....... coughing...my elbow lands plush to your belly.....staggering to your left and bent over I run towards you grabbing your hair...trying to bulldog you to the mat....... as I go for the bulldog Justin yells "hell yes babe!" Yt

10:36:26 PM samanthatko: uguhghghgh trying to catch my breath I can hear Shane.. " Ohhh COME ON SAMMI ! " .. then with out warning I feel your hand grasp my hair and you run out in front of me and I feel the matresses for the first time to my forehead and tits as Lay out spraawld on the matresss stunned. guhghghghghg... yt

10:39:48 PM jessiepinsyou123: As your forehead lands plush on the mattress...I hear you grunt landing on my butt. ..I roll getting to my feet your bare ass in the air. .sprawled I straddle your back sitting down I pull your arms over my knees grabbing your chin I sit....my bare ass on your back....clinching a camel clutch on you....yt

10:41:15 PM samanthatko: ugughhghghh lifting my head some and shaking it a little trying to gain my thoughts but then I feel your cute ass sit to my lower back and then you take my arms over your propped knees and i feel you grasp my chin .. all I can see is your corner with Justin there cheering on his blonde haired fighter .. yt

10:43:33 PM jessiepinsyou123: Pulling your chin sitting I lean back really pulling hard.....looking at justin's cook start to rise.. I slightly stand then slam my ass on your spine still holding your chin arrrgggghhhhhh as I slam your back...yt

10:44:23 PM samanthatko: (ohhh silly girl what are your stats ?)

10:45:24 PM jessiepinsyou123: 5"6 120lbs 34 c

10:45:47 PM samanthatko: ughghghhgh feelin you pulling back on my chin my neck and back aching in your grasp .. as i can see justing rubbing on his full cock in his briefs.. I hear Shane.. " COME ON SAMMI ! " yt

10:46:12 PM samanthatko: (5'7 140 38dd-28-34 shoulder length hair chestnut with my green eyes and my lil feet size 6 from heel to toes

10:48:41 PM jessiepinsyou123: Watching Justin rub his cock...I smirk...still pulling your chin with my right arm...I reach down and slap your big tits causing them to jiggle side to side...slapping several times.. (justins cock now fully enlarged) yt

10:50:01 PM samanthatko: uughhghghgh ergggggg f eeling the strain of your hold to my neck and back . guhghghhghgh g.. then feeling your slapping my fucking titties . gughhghghg smackkk smackk .. Shane watching Justin rub on his cock while I suffer.. " Really Bro this early ??? " yt

10:53:39 PM jessiepinsyou123: "Just giving her a preview buddy" as he shows both of us how long it is.....I give you one last slam with my ass crashing your back....but this time I let you fall to mat......... as you slam to the mat....I stand.... giving you a big stomp to your lower back.....yt

10:55:30 PM samanthatko: uguhghghghgh gawddddd your asss jolts to my bare back again .. and then I hear and feel the sickening bare foot stompppppp to the small of my back . gughhg gawdddd BITCHHHH H.. Shanes hands grasp the velvet ropes in frustration .. yt

11:00:00 PM jessiepinsyou123: As Shane grabs the ropes.... you flat on your stomach .......pay him no mind......I walk to your feet pulling both of your feet up...exposing your crotch...I throw a kick between your thighs...placing my foot with force into your pussy still pressing I hold your feet.. falling back I pull on your feet foot still between your thighs... pressing on your pussy I pull.....smashing your crotch..yt

11:02:29 PM samanthatko: uguhghghghghh feelin my body aching some .. as I start to get to my hands but then you grasp my bare feet in your hands and then feeling your brutal bare foot kick to my thonged kitty .. SHRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk feeling your pull on my ankles as you presssssssssssssssss your battering bare sole to my thonged kitty .> GAWWWDDDDDDDDDDDD... Shane yelling from our corner.. " HEYYY WHAT THE FUCK !! yt

11:06:01 PM jessiepinsyou123: You shriek.......I lean back harder...feeling your pussy lips smashed under my foot....I laugh as Shane is clearly concerned. .. I give your kitty one last big stomp before I release your legs.......yt

11:07:51 PM samanthatko: uughghhghh gawdddddd guhghghghh feelin your presssing hearing Shane yelling and Justin cheering .. and then another terrible stompppp to my thonged pusssy as you drop my bare feet I curl my knees to my belly holding myself desperatelly OH MY GAWDD>> OHHH MY GAWDDD>> OHHH MY GAWDDDDDDD!! yt
11:11:52 PM jessiepinsyou123: You immediately curl up.... moaning on the mat.....seeing you hurt and going to take full advantage....I grab your hair... I wink at shane........ pulling you up to your feet..... still wincing in pain and bent over still rubbing your pussy I tuck your head under my arm... and grab the waist of your thong.....pulling hard up and out exposing your bare pussy briefly. I yank trying to suplex you...yt

11:14:56 PM samanthatko: uguhghg reggg *moan ughghghgh trying to think between the agony I feel in my tortured pusssy and the watering of my eyes. guhghgh Shane seein you taunting him .. as he gritts his teeeth he sees his loves bare feet leave the safety of the matress... his eyes widen .. ughhghghg I feel my feet over my head.. gughhghghg I kick my feet wildly like a bicycle and then feel them back to the matresss . guhghghghg. then I I grasp my left hand around the back of your right knee and hoist up some and try to flip you over my head instead.. gughhghgg.. yt

11:18:53 PM jessiepinsyou123: Ugggghhhhhhhhhh trying to flip you....you kick your legs allowing you to come back to the mattress on your feet then you grab my leg....locking it out and dropping my hips towards you arm I prevent you from flipping me as my toes come off the ground but then back down...still holding your head under my arm... I start to knee your huge tits as they dangle while your bent over...yt

11:20:29 PM samanthatko: uughghghghh trying to lift you but I cant seem to get you too high off the matresss then you land back to the matress and jolt your punnishing knee up in to my lowered titties. guhghghghghg I fall to my left knee.. cough cough .. yt

11:22:17 PM jessiepinsyou123: Now you drop to one knee. Still holding you head I fall back....trying to ddt you while your tips are still bouncing.....Shane yells noooooooo!!!! As he sees me start to drop your head to the mat.. yt

11:23:52 PM samanthatko: uuhghghhghg fallin to my left knee.. I know I have to do something as i feel your arm starting to tighten I gritt my teeth and use my left forearm to jolt up between your sweat inner thighs.. uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ... yt

11:25:32 PM jessiepinsyou123: Omg.... my legs trimble as your forearm smashes my crotch falling I roll then up to my feet.. I stumble back into the corner...leaning against the corner holding my kitty wincing.....ughhhhhhhhhhh rubbing her...yt

11:29:23 PM samanthatko: uuhghghghghghh feelin my forearm slammming to your thonged kitty hearing your screaming moan ... Shane finally has something to cheer about .. " THATS RIGHT FAIR IS FAIR BABY !!! " .. ughghghghgh I lay to my left side and roll rolll roll roll towards the ropes and get to my knees and then to my feet awwww gawddd my pussy is in agony and my belly feels ill .. yt

11:31:45 PM jessiepinsyou123: Hurt but not wanting to be humiliated...I run towards you as you look worn out.... I raise my knee trying to slam into whatever it hits... as you get to your knees...... kind of awakened by Shane's encouragement..... Justin telling me "she is tired baby go, go" yt

11:34:56 PM samanthatko: ugughghg uhghhghg hearing Shane clapping and Justin yelling then I see you rushing your bare feet towards me and as you lift your knee for my body I jump my body back down away from the ropes watching your blunt knee ram through the ropes as your body feels the velvet line .. yt

11:37:08 PM jessiepinsyou123: You move causing me to completely miss you my leg goes through the rope...my kitty slams into the rope.... ugggghhhhhhh arrange falling to my back....on leg on the mattress the other dangling from the rope...on my back.....yt
11:40:59 PM samanthatko: uguhghghghgh as I jump my way down to the matress I see your body bounce in the velvet and down to your bare back with your one leg a little tangled in the ropes.. ughhghghg.. Shane.. YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS ! ... I get to my knees.. my body is aching and sweatsoaked.. I innerlock my fingertips tight and raise my double fist high and then down in to your unprotected belly .> ughggggg BITCHHh ...... yt

11:41:12 PM samanthatko: (ohhh we are more than having fun .. hehe )

11:42:51 PM jessiepinsyou123: My leg still dangling kind of thrown out of whack then suddenly you smash my belly.. I curl...the flatten back out moaning holding my belly my leg drops from the rope now spread eagle...holding my belly...yt

11:45:15 PM samanthatko: ugughghghgh on your left side as you hold to your belly your leg falls from the ropes.. I lift and then reach down and send my talons in to a clawwwwwwwwwwwww grasp to your golden material of your pusssy !! .. LIKE THIS BITCHHHH ? yt

11:49:11 PM jessiepinsyou123: Laying spread eagle...almost jobberish leaving my crotch open for attack your claws sink into my pussy....I arch my back... aggghhhhhhhhhhhh then fall back down...I start to beg... please......please.....stop!!!!..feeling my lips being forced out the sides of my suit....yt

11:51:56 PM samanthatko: Shane is stomping his feet getting in to the match now.. " THAT IT BABY MAKE HER SCREAM !!! ... mmmmmm holding my Talons to your bareing pussssy ... i lift and slowly presss my right bare soles under your chin and stretch out my leg as mush as I can making your head force back to the press of my bare foot .. " FEEL THAT WHORE ! yt

11:55:02 PM jessiepinsyou123: Just as I was about to reach for your hair...your bare foot presses against my chin really spreading me out...forcing me back....I press against your foot.....but no use...my legs wide and my pussy still yours.....I moan ugggghhhhhhhhhhh stretched out.. Shane now into the match....hearing him cheer demoralizes me...as Justin try to motivate me...yt
11:58:00 PM samanthatko: uughghghghghhh I finally remove my left handed pussy claw and then I rest my hands on to your left knee.. ughghhghgh g really trying to pusshhhhh my bare foot to your under chin . right up to my long toes.. " MMMM CHIN UP SLUT >>> CHIN UP !!! yt

11:59:38 PM jessiepinsyou123: My chin pushed up being really dominated at the moment......I arch trying to relieve the pressurr...uggggghhhhhhh finding it hard to breath...... gawwwaaaadddddd.... yt

12:00:59 AM samanthatko: uuhghghghhghgh as you move your head trying to stay from my bare foot. guhghghghg.g. I lean down on my left shoulder on the side of your left knee. and I raise my right bare foot from under you chin to up in the air and then THUDDDDD my bare heel down in to your upper sternum.. THUDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD. yt

12:03:05 AM jessiepinsyou123: Stretched out ugfghhhhhhhhhh leaning on my knee the other out wide....then you drive your bare heel into my chest......it take say breath...uhohuhohuho...heaving trying to get it back......... in real trouble..yt

12:06:26 AM samanthatko: OOHHH HERE WE GO ! .. Shane clapping as he can see Justin isn't as cheerful in the opponents corner right now.. I roll roll roll to get some distance and then get to my knees and then my feet my pussy is still aching badly . guhghg i wince my eyes some.. yt

12:08:40 AM jessiepinsyou123: Still heaving... I roll but go no where.....I'm really trying to catch my breath..the edge of my suit exposing a pussy lip...on nipple exposed but so worn I don't try to fix it... Justin telling me to get up.... I lay.... trying to gather my breath... yt

12:09:54 AM samanthatko: uughghghgh seein you rolling to your bare back as you are trying to catch your breath .. I rush my feet and lift and stompppppp my left bare sole to your lower belly just above your waistline.. ughghgh BITCHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.. yt

12:13:52 AM jessiepinsyou123: Hurt and not even paying attention I look up... looking right between your legs...as you stomp my lower belly..... I curl up then fall spread eagle....one hand on my forehead the other...on my belly but I don't move... . Leg bent other straight I moan nooo moorrrreeee...... please........ laying in your ring....looking up at you...hoping Shane can't see to much of my crotch...as my legs are facing him.. yt

12:17:10 AM samanthatko: Shane .. OHHHH FUCK YEAHHH BABY WORK THE BITCHHH ! .. " oohhhhh whats wrong sugar mmmmm cant take what you can give ??? " .. . I reach for your left bare foot and pulll it up my frame of my outter thick left thigh .. then I place my left sole to your hipline of your left side just before I jump my body back towards bring your bare foot with my all the way as I land my mint green rumpshaker to the matresses past your left shoulder.. ughghghhghg g.. yt

12:21:11 AM jessiepinsyou123: My leg pulled wide...now Shane can see all of me....ugh I feel the air of the room between my legs...your foot now on my hip...Justin yells do something........as you fall back my leg is wrenched back....the other limp just hangs....ugggghhhhhhhhhhhh in pain. Spread open..I lay not ko but almost dazed from the pain...yt

12:24:16 AM samanthatko: mmmmmm biting my bottom lip then hearing Shane.. " YEAHHHH DO IT AGAIN BABY !!! " .. I get to my feet stiill holding your bare foot in my hands then press my left bare foot to your hip joint and then jump my body back again past your left shoulder .. ughghghhghgh g.. yt

12:26:24 AM jessiepinsyou123: Now limp and not resisting at all you spread me open again this time..I hardly react...... exposed........and on my back.......I turn my head.... humiliated..and unable to really fight back.....Justin now standing. ...I see his look of concern......as I'm almost finished...yt

12:29:11 AM samanthatko: mmmmmm I get up and looking toward Justin seeing his face beliegured as I have his bitchh in troubles.. mmm " Dont you JUST LOVE MY FEET ? " .. I suddenly lift my left bare sole and stompppppp down on your upturned right cheek .. SMACKKKKKKKKKKkkkk ... y t

12:30:40 AM jessiepinsyou123: Laying pretty much motionless.....spread wide....you put your barefoot on my cheek.......mmmmppphhhhh....humiliated...I squirm but only a little....yt

12:34:18 AM samanthatko: mmmmmmm I love the feeling of your cheek smackkked by my soft high arched sole.. Shane has his hand now stroking his inner bulge as he sees me just about victory pose the bitch blonde.. mmmmmmm I straddle your sides now as I lean over taking under your left knee as I sit down on your chest .. mmmm curling your knee back to me... yt

12:35:37 AM jessiepinsyou123: (OMG!)

12:39:20 AM jessiepinsyou123: Motionless I lay spread eagle but concious....your foot now off my face... I feel you straddle me then sit on my chest.. reaching down you hook my leg... I moan......feeling myself exposed facing shane.....my leg limp I only moan...Justin telling me to kick out.......feeling my end near....exposed...not knowing what shane can see..yt
12:42:06 AM samanthatko: mmmmmm curling your left knee to my sweaty chest almost... I look over my left shoulder towards Justin .. " Ohhhh Im sorry your Bitchhh's face has an appt with my rumpshaker ass now ! .. I inch back my mint green rumpshaker and make sure that your face is just about swalllowed under my cheeks.. " mmmmm there that is better ! " yt

12:42:14 AM samanthatko: (__\__)

12:42:23 AM samanthatko: (__|__)

12:42:28 AM samanthatko: (__/__)

12:44:00 AM jessiepinsyou123: Hearing you taunt justin....I moan again still limp...exposed.... now your ads muffles me... hard to breath....fading......last thought is what is Shane seeing....yt
12:47:06 AM jessiepinsyou123: Hardly able to breath your command is only a taunt as you could count to 100....Justin yells just count her out....she is done! Yt

12:48:23 AM samanthatko: mmmmmm looking at Shane and then back towards Justin.. " mmmm Ohhhh no no no no.. You have to count her out silly boy " mmmm cum here and see for yourself " .. yt

12:50:05 AM jessiepinsyou123: Justin climbs through the ropes... his cock fully erect..he lays down....and slaps the mattress 1........."your a bitch"...he says....I can barely hear as your ass has put me almost out.....yt

12:53:28 AM samanthatko: mmmmmmmm I sit to your face as my sweaty body is feelin gthe heat of the emotions of this match more than the lights above.. Shane looking as he strokes on his thick cock .. seein the pussy lips just to the sides of your golden material .. mmmm your left knee pulled up with me to my fucking whims.. I see Justin get dowwn to his chest as he raises his hand to count the first count .. but I simply lift and shove my left bare toes to his right cheek .. " Ohhh no No No no.. Not that way silly boy "... I want you to lift her foot in the air and nice and high and let it fall for each count ... we want to hear it " .. yt

12:56:16 AM jessiepinsyou123: He says " you ruthless bitch..... I feel my leg raised the it he drops it.....1.........limp it is lifted again.. ..2....each time I feel my crotch more exposed as it limply falls.....3..........drops it my thigh jiggles each time it hits the mat..4...........lifts it again......5........yt

12:58:46 AM samanthatko: mmmmmmm seeing you lifting the blonde bitch's leg and let it fall .. I hear you getting to 5 and then I purposely slide my left cheek of my rumpshaker ass off of your left cheek .. " Oooooppss.. Im sorry .. ... then I lift my ass back up and sit back heavy .. " mmmm Can you start again please ? " yt

1:01:34 AM jessiepinsyou123: Justin say are you serious all but out now..com0letly humiliated Justin lifts...my limp leg......and drops it.1............again ........2 ........agsin.............3....again......4........5...........6.........7.........8........9................10 my leg falls for the last time spread eagle ....and ko..yt
1:04:09 AM samanthatko: mmmmmm my mouth watering for Shane's cock as I feel the tenson in the blonde bitch's body go .. mmm as Justin finishing the 10 count .. I lift up off the bitchh and place my long left toes to her lips then raise my wrists high kriscrossing then as I raise my left heel using my toes to look like they are extinguishing a cigarette.. " MMMMm KO KISS BITCHH " .. yt
1:07:33 AM jessiepinsyou123: Coming to and feeling my leg hit the ground and hearing ten then you stand squashing my foot showing that you are the better woman

1:08:23 AM samanthatko: mmmmm I look at Justin .. mmmm FUCK YOUR BITCHH NOW .. while she is in complete defeat !

1:10:52 AM jessiepinsyou123: He slides my slingshot to the side..then my legs wide... he drops his briefs......he puts his cook in me I arch my back ad he starts to duck me in your ring.......yt

1:11:38 AM jessiepinsyou123: Omg

1:11:57 AM samanthatko: mmmmmmmm as I see your back arch .. mmmmm I presss my long toes more to your face. mmmm making sure you have no chance of leaving my pose ..

1:11:58 AM samanthatko: yt

1:12:41 AM jessiepinsyou123: Foot still on my face Justin fucking me moaning.... legs twithing......yt

1:13:39 AM samanthatko: mmmmm presssing my bare foot to your face.. " FUCK YOUR BITCHHH .. FUCK HER WHILE SHE SLEEPS AT MY FEEET! yt

1:13:56 AM jessiepinsyou123: Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh gaww_wwwwaaaaaahhhhhhaaaaaddddddddd my pussy dripping no as I O in the middle of the ring my legs go limp..yt    THE END

« Last Edit: June 09, 2014, 08:24:26 PM by Scintillating Samantha »
Ohhh Im more than a handful honey !

Offline bob55

• i love mixed wrestling/fights
what a great match both of you ...better think twice about getting some revenge jessi....Sammy has been kicking butt like that for years