News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

WBACCF 11 Fight #2: Jaimie Alexander vs. Eva Amurri

• 0 Replies

Offline Interac

• God Member
WBACCF 11 Fight #2: Jaimie Alexander vs. Eva Amurri
« on: June 10, 2014, 04:14:55 AM »
{alt}
picture upload sites
{alt}
image upload without registration

The second fight of the night had lumber jills as well this time they were Jill Wagner and Erica durance together.  Shannon Elizabeth and Nadia Bjorlin who didn’t talk at all and were just there to do a job.  Ali Larter and Serinda Swan, Larter and Elizabeth were locked in a staring contest from the first time they saw the other and wished to be in the middle fighting.  Finally there was Olga Kurylenko and Ivana Milecevic who talked and believed themselves to be the best of the ten women that were to be involved in this.

Sigourney came into the fighting area “So yeah a fight which was announced prior to has been cancelled due to pregnancy of Stacy Keibler.  Now we have numerous women who have fought and won here surrounding this, two of you will fight on the 12th card.  Tonight though we have EVA Amurri, the daughter of legend Susan Sarandon”  Eva came out in a jumper and before she got into the fighting area took off the sweat pants and jacket.  She had on a tank top which barely contained her bountiful  bosom.  She made eye contact with each of the eight women “Her opponent, from Thor the Asgardian warrior Sif… Jaimie Alexander”

Jaimie had on a tank top as well she also had on some baggy shorts and had her ankles taped up.  She got into the fighting area but didn’t have the face off with the eight women but she did take a glance over at Nadia Bjorlin.  A woman whose defeat of Jessica Biel helped Jaimie get the role of Lady Sif.  She could feel hate coming from one of the eight women outside and it wasn’t Nadia but she wasn’t here to do something about that now but here to

“It takes more than big tits and a famous mom to intimidate me.”

Eva came after her throwing wild punches which were backstepped by Jaimie then she moved to her left as Eva was throwing a right.  She got behind Eva amurri and pushed her into Shannon Elizabeth.

Jaimie backed to the middle and glanced over at Olga and watched as Shannon Elizabeth gently pushed Eva back in.  eva turned quickly and brought her arms up in front of her face but Jaimie had stayed back. 

Eva came at her with a huge right hand but it was blocked by Alexanders left forearm then Eva was hit by a short left followed by  a right uppercut.  That backed Eva up and Jaimie came in hit a jab and as eva was throwing another wild punch Jaimie ducked low and got her arms on Eva’s waist lifted her up I the and slammed her to the ground.

Jaimie grabbed Eva’s legs and dropped back slingshotting Eva Amurri into Ali Larter and Serinda Swan “I got this” Ali said as she forcefully shoved Eva back in making sure she threw her further then Shannon Elizabeth “Stronger then Shannon and she knows it.”  Ali looked over at Shannon Elizabeth a decade old feud still burned bright.

Jaimie prepped for another move but Eva turned quick lunged with all her weight and clotheslined Jaimie Alexander down to the ground

Eva was down on her hands and knees and her bicep hurt so she knew really connected with that clothesline.  She had talked to mutual friends and they felt she had to use her weight and power advantage to win this fight.

Eva got up and picked Jamie up and lifted her up and slammed her back down to the ground.  She knew Jaimie’s back was bad and she was going to concentrate on that

Eva picked up Jaimie again and arm twisted her then hauled her forward and spinebusted the Thor actress.  Jaimie started going around the fighting circle her shoulders on the ground and feet but her hips were thrusted up and she was fidgeting around her back in tremendous pain.

Eva got up and flexed and then started going around saying “I can take you and you and you…”

She finished and Jaimie was started to get up, Eva calmly walked over and lifted Jaimie up in a front body slam position and dropped Jaimie across her knee.  She lifted Jaimie up again and repeated it.  Three more times she did this but Jaimie wouldn’t quit so she powered Alexander up onto her shoulders  but she was hit with an elbow

Jaimie Alexander got away from Eva Amuri held her back for a moment but when Eva turned she hit a sickening high kick.  Alexanders shin cracking against Amurri’s cheek everyone was in shock as it was obvious Jaimie was hurt but now Eva Amurri was knocked out cold and folded like a discarded piece of clothing. Limbs flailed in inhumane directions and others rushed in to make sure Jaimie did no more except one woman Olga Kurylenko

Jaimie backed away her back hurt and there was a bruise now on her shin from the kick.  She and Olga just stared at each other it was obviously a fight both wanted and right now Jaimie Alexander would be considered the favorite.

After getting Eva out, Sigourney Weaver came in and raised Jaimie’s hand “Excellent kick, thing of beauty but now you have another option to think on.”

Everything got straightened out and it didn’t take a command from Sigourney to get them in the middle.  Shannon Elizabeth and Ali larter were in each other’s face calling the other a slut.  Right index fingers pressed against the other woman’s temple the hate in both women was evident
{alt}
how to screenshot on windows 7
{alt}
screen capture freeware
“I’ve waited so long to put you down that the only person who it’ll mean something to is me.  You are a poker player now not an actress.”

“You had a chance everyday when we filmed together and backed away each day”

“I backed away because Kevin Smith didn’t want me hurting you.  He knew you didn’t have much left for your joke of a career and if we fought then your career would have been even shorter.”

“that’s why I respect Jodi more then you, no one would stop her from fighting me.  She wanted to fight me so she fought me you just look for excuses.”

“Another difference is it won’t take me three times leave you broken and defeated I’ll do it in one fight.”

They started to separate them as all was being said was “We’ll See”  They needed four men to pull the other woman away and eyes still locked.  Jaimie Alexander got in between

“I believe you want me to pick a winner well as sure as I’d kick Olga’s ass, Ali  Larter will win this fight but she’s going to end up bloody.”
{alt}
imagur
All women  left the area and Olga stayed so Jaimie made an effort to walk past her.  She stopped so they were shoulder to shoulder “Shannon will beat Ali and then you’ll know that you were wrong on that and your wrong about us.”

“You lose to Beckinsale and we’ve had this talk before with no proof of either of us being right or wrong.  Whether Ali wins or not… I will hurt you.”  With that they both turned to look at each other.