News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

WBACCF 11 Fight #3: Alison Brie vs. Francia Raisa

• 0 Replies

Offline Interac

• God Member
WBACCF 11 Fight #3: Alison Brie vs. Francia Raisa
« on: June 11, 2014, 02:59:40 AM »
{alt}
free image uploader
{alt}
forum image hosting
Third match of the night’s lumberjills started with Sophia Bush and Megan Fox on the next was Elisha Cuthbert and Kristen Stewart there was a lot of talk between Elisha and Sophia about who people would want to see fight more these two or them.  In the next grouping was Elizabeth Henstridge and Alona Tal, Alona had to stay between Elizabeth and Lucy Hale who were acting like mortal enemies, Alona begged Sarah Michelle Gellar for help which she got and they switched Lucy with Megan Fox.

“You ladies calmed down” Sigourney was back “Ok this fight is between two women who have never fought before this is Francia Raisa”  Francia came out in tight sports bra and yoga pants she was showing off her amazing body.

“Her opponent, Alison Brie” Alison came in a little more sheepish she had on a skirt and a t-shirt.  Both women sat in a corner and took off their shoes.  They got to the middle and Francia chest bumped Alison who fell down

“Come on I kick your ass and smother you out.”

“Oh she’s going to win, look at that body” Sophia bush said to Elisha Cuthbert who disagreed just to disagree.

Francia raised her arms up and got slapped in the face, Alison grabbed at her throat so she started hitting short punches from the elbow and threw Alison to the ground.  “Jump on her back” Sophia shouted to Francia who listened and jumped on Alison Brie’s back.

She slapped Alison twice then pushed on the back of the head but Alison got on her knees and snuck out between Francia’s legs.

On the way out she grabbed Francia by the ankle and lifted the leg up and flipped Raisa onto her back.  Alison cross body pinned  Francia and raised her right elbow and like a pendulum her right hand swang and hit Francia five times with slaps before Francia pushed Alison off with sheer power.

They both scurried up to their feet where they jumped at each other grabbing hair and Alison was again thrown down.  Francia went to jump atop her but got flipped as Alison got her feet up

Alison got up to her feet and watched as Francia was getting coached by Sophia Bush.  “Whats wrong little girl, need someone to tell you you’re great.  Come over and I’ll show you what we need to show our kids, you aren’t special your just a loser.”

Francia screamed something incoherent and ran at Alison only to be tripped.  Alison immediately jumped on Francia’s back and rubbed her face in the sand.

“Hey Sophia still think francia’s better.”

Elisha laughed at that and the watched as Francia arched her back sending Alison face first into the sand at the feet of Sophia Bush.

Francia got up to her knees ready to go after Alison but got kicked in the chest putting Francia onto her back.  Alison got up and looked at both Sophia and Elisha “You two are so full of yourselves, wanting to to know who would win a fight well the answer is me.  I’d beat either of you and I’m going to beat this…”

She was so focused on Sophia and Elisha’s cattiness she had ignored Francia and paid for that by getting slapped with each of Francia’s hands.  Francia grabbed Alison by the hair and hauled her downward and slapped the back of Alisons neck twice then grabbed at Brie’s shirt and hauled it off.

Alison tried to fight her shirt from being removed by dropping to her knees and getting her face into the sand but Francia kept hauling and hauling at it.  Getting a couple slaps into Alison’s back and then she twisted and leaned back putting all her strength and Alison rose up and Francia’s own momentum and strength sent her across the fighting area.

Francia got up quickly with Alison’s shirt in her hands but Alison had not come after her instead she was on her feet.  Her pale skin with flecks of sand on it, she was busty with a obvious c cup.  Hourglass figure very busty but not overly intimidating with muscles she was amazingly beautiful

“Heh” Sarah Michelle Gellar had a little giggle which Megan Fox

“You laughing at me.”

“No, I’m laughing at seeing Elisha over there and Alison right there.  Few years back when Elisha was winning everything I was tempted to go fight her.  Her body was described like Alison, not muscular but amazing.”

“So what are you saying.”

“I’m interested in seeing how much like Elisha she is.”

Francia didn’t understand why Alison wasn’t coming after her, she threw Alison’s shirt away and walked to her “What you think this is bitch?”

She pushed Alison but didn’t get pushed back.  She slapped Alison “Fight back!”

Francia went to push Alison again but this time her wrists were caught. Alison fell back and flipped Francia over. She sat on Francia’s face and hit some stomach punches and looked at Elisha “Whatta ya think?”

“KICK HER” Sophia shouted and Francia listened and broght her legs up getting Brie in the face.  Francia got p and dove on top of Alison Brie and hit some slaps then propped up to seat on top of her “Choke her”

Francia again listened and got both hands around Alison’s throat and when she squeezed she felt a delight watching the eyes of Alison Brie go wide with shock.  She listened to Sophia and she was about to win when she felt a pain she couldn’t describe.

Alison Brie grabbed ahold of Francia’s tits and squeezed.  Francia screamed and did nothing as Alison forced her onto her back, she did nothing as Alison’s knee went onto her belly button and went down into her stomach.

She wanted to grab Alisons tits but then she just wanted to quit. 
Alison could see that and lay flat down on Francia Raisa her tits covering Francia’s face her arms around Francia’s head she breast smothered Francia Raisa out.  As someone came into check Francia’s arm as it was lifted a third time Alison looked up at Elisha and Sophia.

She won the fight so she got up walked to the two of them “You gave her all that advice and look at her now Sophia.. For the record I think Elisha beats you more times then she would lose to you. “

“Really, do you think you could beat me.”

Alison smiled then looked at Elisha Cuthbert “If she can beat you and I will beat her that answer is yes.”

Alison and Elisha had a staredown interrupted by Sophia Bush “For the record, I’d kick her ass.”

“Bull shit you would.”  Elisha ignored Alison for a moment and chested up to Sophia who was in shock as no one ever went tit to tit with her and here was Elisha proving to be equal in firmness and tit power.

Sigourney Weaver was in the middle of the area making sure Francia was taken out “Sophia and Elisha please back away from each other.”  They wouldn’t, it was getting close to a fight between the two “The choice you face is back away or Charlize Theron will make you back away.”

That got through to them and they backed away, Elisha could feel Alison still looking at her.  She was intimidated by Alison and her lack of fear combined with what she had just seen Alison do.  She was more unsure of her ability to beat Alison Brie then her ability to beat Sophia Bush.

“Alison please come to the middle.”

“Soon Elisha, very soon I make you pay for taking my spot on NBC.”

Alison went to the middle “So is Elisha on the winners card because I’d love to watch her fight.”

{alt}
image hosting no register
{alt}
image hosting no account

“No, this is something else… Kristen Stewart who has won twice in front of me, the first,  a comeback fight with Kristen Bell and another quick strike decisive win over Mila Kunis.”  Kristen came to the middle she didn’t seem nervous like she had been all other times she had a WBACCF fight.

“Taking on the back in shape from having her second baby, a woman who wanted Stewart after she lost to Ashley Greene and was jumped by Twilight.  Kristen Stewart vs. Megan Fox.”

Megan came to the middle bouncing back and forth “Ladies anything to say?”

Kristen “You are an out of shape, untalented slut who at some point is going to get arrogant and end up tapping out while between my legs.”

Megan “You think Bell and Kunis tapped because of leg strength.  They tapped because they couldn’t deal with the smell.  I promised myself after the bruises healed I’d make you pay.  Ashley Greene is better than me but you’re not and I will hurt you to prove that simple fact.”

Alison Brie “Well time for me to pick a winner…” She busted up laughing “Seriously you need me to say Megan is going to win… Well Megan’s going to win.”