News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

WBACCF 11 Fight #4: Arielle Kebbel vs. Camilla Belle

• 0 Replies

Offline Interac

• God Member
WBACCF 11 Fight #4: Arielle Kebbel vs. Camilla Belle
« on: June 11, 2014, 03:14:55 AM »
{alt}
screen capture software
{alt}
posted image
The eight women awaited Camilla Belle and Arielle Kebbel.  In one section it was Maggie Grace who both requested be there she stood shoulder to shoulder with Blake Lively.  In the next grouping Odette Annable and Katrina Bowden readied themselves.  Mary Elizabeth Winstead stood with Phoebe Tonkin and in the final grouping were Emmy Rossum and Shelly Hennig.

Sigourney Weaver came in “Two down, four to go, first up is a woman who I watched brutalize and embarrass a woman who is standing here.  Ladies and Maggie especially you know Camilla Belle”  Camilla walked in and looked at Maggie and laughed

“Don’t laugh at her you egotistical bitch!”   Emmy Rossum recognized the bullying tactics and Camilla looked at Emmy and laughed

“Tell you what little mrs ‘shameless’ after I beat this bitch up you can tell me a time and place”

“You’re here for me first.”  Arielle Kebbel was in before being announced, Sigourney moved out.

Camilla turned around and got hit with two slaps one from each hand.  Arielle then ducked down and wrapped her arms around Camilla’s legs bringing the brunettes knees together she stood up and backbody dropped Camilla Belle.

Arielle stood up and took off her shirt and as Camilla sat up she tried to get it around camilla’s throat but Camilla got her hands up stopping it.  Camilla then dropped back and swung her feet up kicking Arielle.  As she stood up it was clear this challenge was more legit and she realized that as Arielle recovered very fast and tackled her to the sand

She immediately thrust her hips up and that knocked Arielle away from her.  They got up to their knees and lunged at the others hair.  Camilla used power and speed and threw Arielle down to the sand.  When she went to get on top Arielle got her knee against her chest and foot on Camilla’s face and pushed Camilla away.

They got up and went after the other closing eyes and slapping each other from all angles.  Top of the head sides of the face, shoulder’s back and sides were hit when Camilla kicked and after swinging twice and hitting air she realized Arielle hit the ground.

Breathing heavy she looked down at Arielle and said “Had enough!”

Arielle snuck her feet between Camilla’s legs then hauled them out tripping Camilla onto her ass.  She said no and tried to jump atop Camilla at the same time but ended up rolled over onto her back with Camilla Belle on top slapping her in in the face.

“Should have said yes.”

Arielle kept twisting her torso and swinging her legs and then brought her feet down and bridged up sending Camilla into the feet of Maggie Grace.  She looked up and Maggie was scared of Camilla and she remembered how Arielle could never beat Maggie so her confidence stayed high.  As she started to get up and was about to say something to Maggie the back of her hair was grabbed and she was hauled away then had the back of her legs kicked out.

“Bitch don’t you get it! You’re here to fight me!”

Arielle jumped up in the air and when she landed her ass hit camillas stomach, the air left Camilla’s lungs and the fire came to her cheeks.  Belle was getting slapped over and over again by Arielle Kebbel who stopped slapping so she could rip open Camilla’s shirt.

“Maggie what was it you told me about your first fight with Camilla”

“She didn’t know what it was like to have her tits…”

Arielle dug her fingers into Camilla’s chest and scratched downwards as hard as she could getting a scream from the brunette.  “Attacked yes I found that humorous.  So tell me Camilla do you like it?”  Arielle went to do it again but Camilla grabbed at Arielle’s wrists hoping to stop it. 

She might not have done the scratch again but she did turn her hands and squeezed Camilla’s tits.  “Quit bitch.”

Camilla twisted her hips left and right and finally powered Arielle away and between Phoebe and Mary.  Arielle tried to crawl between them but Phoebe bent down and picked her up as did Mary.  Mary looked at Phoebe’s hand which was on Arielle’s tit “Don’t.”

They pushed Arielle back into the fighting circle where she got hit with a kick to the back of the ribs.  Camilla looked around at the women, Phoebe was looking down at the ground, Mary Elizabeth Winstead stared only at Blake Lively who met the stare.  Next to Blake was Maggie who was begging for Arielle to get up, god how things change.  Those two women fought to two separate draws but Maggie was cheering for Arielle.  She looked at Odette Anable and thought ‘that was a woman who could beat anyone here’ she looked at Shelly Hennig and said ‘maybe not her’ Then there was Emmy

But first she kicked Arielle hard in the ribs and repeated, her face was on fire from the beating she got from Arielle so she grabbed Arielle by the back of the hair lifted her up and hit two hard punches to Arielle’s face then threw her back face first into the sand.  That should buy her some time to scratch an itch.

She slowly walked over to Emmy and all eyes went on this except for Arielle’s of course.  Camilla removed her shirt and threw it at Maggie Grace who ducked it and went down talking to Arielle.   She watched as Emmy took off her shirt.  She wasn’t intimidated and the two stood a foot apart three months ago they both insisted on being on separate sides of the room.

“You see it now right Emmy.”

“I see how I should have taken care of this months ago.

“You should be the one in here right now, you should be the one beaten and broken.”

“Bitch if it was me in there would be blood and none of it mine.  Just like Arielle’s soon going to do I can’t wait to beat you.”

“Arielle’s finished, I’ll go finish it now.”  She turned around made a step and got straight kicked into the arms of Emmy rossum.  Both ended up in the sand and Emmy was trying to push Camilla off but got kneed twice between the legs instead.

Shelly Hennig flipped grabbed Camilla by the hair and threw her back into the middle with an amazing (for these girls) feat of power.  Camilla got hit with a knee to the spine and then got knocked down to one knee as Arielle put her foot behind Camilla’s knee

Arielle Kebbel locked in a full nelson and now Shelly stopped Emmy from interfering in the fight.  Camilla had absolutely no leverage to escape as she felt Arielle’s upper body going more over the top.  She would not tap out, she would not scream her surrender not with that smiling bitch Emmy Rossum staring right at her.

“Give up Camilla”  Emmy said on her knees two feet away from Camilla Belle who was in pain.  Her neck had felt pain it never felt before.

Camilla’s eyes were closed for two minutes and the pain was worst.  She was forced down more and Arielle wasn’t letting up.  It was getting close to Arielle getting her first ever fight win.  Camilla was about to quit but then she looked and there was Maggie almost orgasming from what was happening.  Not going to quit now, won’t give the three bitches the satisfaction

Then her face was in the dirt and Arielle raised her up and put her back down I the sand.

She rubbed Camilla’s face I the sand some more ad gave Camilla one more chance to say it.  Now all eight women were there and Emmy’s smile made Camilla say “Knock me out.”

Arielle sighed and put Camilla’s face into the sand until she put Camilla Belle unconscious.  Sigourney Weaver came in and Arielle immediately let go and she burst into tears as her hand was raised.  She looked down and Emmy Rossum was saying something to Camilla and then stood up “Congratulations Arielle, I don’t know what makes me happier you winning or that slut losing.”

Maggie Grace hugged Arielle “I knew you could do it, I just knew it.  She embarrassed me and you are my hero.” 

“Enough with the kumbaya, Blake get your cheap ass over here.”

“Mary, you better be more careful of your god damn words”  Mary Elizabeth Winstead and Blake Lively could wait no more they were fighting.  Slap each and then they grabbed the back of the other’s neck and started exchanging knees. 
{alt}
photo sharing sites
{alt}
pic host
They had to be separated screaming and Arielle was about to say who she thought would be a winner when they broke free.  Blake went for a slap but Mary ducked it and both went into the sand and the rolling was so furious it caused the sand to fly up and no one could see what was going on.  They got them separated again Blake had a large scratch on her face but also had Mary’s shirt in her hands.

Mary had a tonne of Blakes hair in her hands and a split lip.  It was more security holding them back and Arielle got into the middle “Mary beat me and she’ll get her revenge against Blake.”

“You dumb TV CW bitch, I’ve grown past that network because  I’m a goddamn winner.  You want to call her the winner when I’m done with that bitch and it’ll be DONE MARY.  Do you get that I’m going to hurt you, I’m going ot finish you and when its over…”

Odette Annable stood next to Arielle “I get the winner.”

Everyone shut up and Mary said sheepishly “Ok”

Blake walked away “Fine, I’ll make a doll with all that dark hair but Arielle I won’t forget this shit.”