News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

WBACCF 11 Fight #5: Eva Longoria vs. Jillian Murray

• 0 Replies

Offline Interac

• God Member
WBACCF 11 Fight #5: Eva Longoria vs. Jillian Murray
« on: June 12, 2014, 02:15:55 PM »
{alt}
image hosting 10mb limit
{alt}
image upload with preview

Kelly  Monaco was glad to volunteer as a lumber jill and was with good friend Cheryl Burke but she was getting tired of hearing Sara Jean Underwood from the opposite side of her screaming “I’m number one bitch don’t forget.”  Along with Sara Jean was Jenna Dewan who found Sara loud and obnoxious.  In between that were Olivia Munn who was usually the loudmouth but had a tint of fear of Sara Jean Underwood that confidence was brimming along with Olivia was Lacey Chabert.  In the final one it was Vanessa Marcil and Julie Benz

“Ladies our co-main event, this was a fight that Jenna Dewan asked for.  Jenna would you care to tell us why”

“Sure, I heard Eva wanted to get into a fight and I met Jillian and to be honest I was hesitant to even wonder what a fight would be like with her.  I think this is a way she gets a shot to show If she’s good enough and I don’t have to be a test.  Plus Eva would never demean herself to fight a newbie who many haven’t heard of.”

Eva and Jillian had quietly made their way in so they could hear that and Eva did look disinterested in the fight as they went into the middle.  She went to push Jillian but Jillian caught her wrists and moved backward hauling Eva then kicked Eva’s legs out at the shins putting Longoria down face first into the sand.

“Taking this more serious now.”

“Bitch you don’t want me to take you serious.”

Eva got up and dusted herself up and brought her fists up to her face.  Jillian smiled and brought her fists up.  “Want my respect come earn it.”

Jillian brought her fists up closed the distance on Eva and got hit with a jab, she tried her own jab but got hit with another Longoria jab.  Eva hit a third jab and Jillian wasn’t as eager to trade punches she backed away.  Eva made a step and hit a push kick then as her foot came down she jumped into a superwoman punch and that put Jillian down

Eva slowly picked Jillian up and got her up to her knee and hit a couple knees to the left tit.  She then removed Jillians shirt and threw it at Kelly Monaco, smiled she hit two hard punches to Jillian’s face.  She heard Sara Jean Underwood who still hadn’t shut up and looked over at her and Jenna “This what you wanted Jenna”

Eva went for another knee this time to Jillian’s face but her leg was caught and Jillian Murray stood up and got Eva Longoria onto her shoulders.  A strong body all her muscles tightened she walked around the fighting area to make sure all could see just how strong she was she then got her hand under Eva’s face and Eva over her head and as Eva was coming down she jumped up and hit a knee to Longoria’s face.

She used CM Punks Go To Sleep and put Eva Longoria asleep.  She knew it was Eva’s cockiness that got the better of her but hearing Underwood constantly talking made her not enjoy her victory.  “Shut up, wil you shut the fuck up.”

“Make me bitch none of you bitches can make me shut up I’m the best fighter here.  Why do you think Monaco’s over there, why Munn won’t make eye contact why… “  Jenna Dewan shin met Underwoods chin and she wasn’t talking no more.

Jillian sat on her ass looking at Jenna Dewan, pissed off that the focus was on Jenna and not what she had just accomplished.  She beat a exceptional fighter, she beat a legend she knocked her out cold I a fair fight.  Sure Underwood was a loudmouth who was disliked by all but that was a cheap shot.  She felt a hand on her shoulder and looked there was Sigourney Weaver

She got her hand raised in victory and looked and Kelly Monaco ad Britney Spears were shaking hands.  “Wow that’ll be a great fight do I really have to pick a winner.”

Sigourney “yes, these two will be fighting on the 12th and potentially final WBACCF card.  Who will be the winner when they fight.”

“I really don’t know, Monaco is still athletic, still tough, still strong is experienced against women of all sizes and won more than she lost.”

“I’ve lost maybe three times.”

“And Britney has been fighting since she was 18.  Sure she lost to Elisha Cuthbert but Elisha won’t fight Britney now.  She’s beaten women of all sizes and lost some of those as well.  I bet she has more fights then Monaco even though Kelly’s a soap star and former playmate.”

Britney smiled and Kelly realized that was true she actually didn’t have the experience edge in this fight.  No maybe she did it was close both had been in wars and Britney spoke “Who wins?”

“I think the only women capable of making Monaco suffer and lose are that knocked out loudmouth maybe… Actually no, I think she loses to Kelly… The only women capable of beating Kelly in a fair no weapons no cheap shot fight is possibly Britney I think the two are more even and is a fifty fifty split but there’s a woman who I know can beat Kelly.”

“Jillian if you say its you then…”

“Melissa Rycroft.” Kelly didn’t say a word, she always wondered if she had what it took to beat Melissa at anything.

“Seeing how Kelly looks right now, Kelly is my choice.”