News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

WBACCF 11 Fight #6: Cote De Pablo vs. Jennifer Morrison

• 0 Replies

Offline Interac

• God Member
WBACCF 11 Fight #6: Cote De Pablo vs. Jennifer Morrison
« on: June 12, 2014, 02:35:52 PM »
{alt}
image hosting free
{alt}
windows 7 print screen
Main Event time and it was a fight all eight women were excited to watch they hoped Cote De Pablo was more than hype.  Evangeline Lilly named this fight and promised to be here with her was Jamie Pressly  and it wasn’t at all tense between them.  Next to them Michelle Borth from Hawaii five 0 and Eliza Dushku.  America Olivo made it clear on the winners card she wanted Jamie Pressly and she was granted her wish so she was there with Sarah Carter.  The final grouping was Katie McGrath and Natalie Dormer, this grouping of eight had the best reputations of fighters.

“Main Event time.”

“Let’s get to this fight, sooner it ends the sooner I…”

“America please, this is Evangeline’s time”

“Yes its Evangeline’s time, which she loves.  She loves the focus on her almost as much as she loves watching me fight Cote.  What she does not love is the thought of fighting and losing to me”

Jennifer Morrison walked in and between the two Europeans McGrath and Dormer and straight over  to Evangeline “Let me answer the question you were about to propose.  She wanted to see me fight up close and personal, she wanted to see how good I am and she knew Cote was a real deal not just a fantasy.  There is nothing in the world Evangeline wants more than me to lose without ever having to fight me herself.  You see she knows I’m as skilled as her, she knows I’m as strong as her, I’m as smart as her and that I’m going to beat her”

“That is her this is me, come beat me”

Jennifer and Cote De Pablo shook hands and walked around the fighting area sizing the other up.  They did another lap taking a step forwards making the ring shorter.  This continued until Jennifer felt she was in take down range.  She went for a double leg but Cote sprawled back and they reset.

Now Cote went in for a take down and when Jennifer bounced back and put her hands down for a push off Cote came back up with a left that sent Morrison into the arms of Natalie Dormer.  Natalie pushed Jennifer back in and Cote used a drop toe hold and then went into a headlock.

Jennifer grabbed at Cote’s hands and rolled out of the headlock and kept rolling away from Cote.  She got up and was in front of Evangeline Lilly “Not that impressive.” Lilly couldn’t stop herself from saying

Morrison gave her a sideways glance but had to tell herself not to let Evangeline get in the way.  Sure she wanted to fight her, sure she wanted to go skill to skill with Evangeline lilly and sure a fight between them would degenerate into something neither would want.  Jennifer was reset and preparing herself for a number of attacks but where she just left had an interesting conversation.

“You got to get over whatever it is that angers you so much about her.”

“It’s not anger.. Its worst then that much worst.”

Cote came in tried a jab cross but Jennifer brought her arms up in front of her face and blocked both.  She then put her foot forward and hit a shin kick that backed Cote up.  People hated that technique, the women there who knew fighting was about more then who was tougher.  It was about techniques and skill along with not getting hit.  They saw Jennifer use that move a move which could hyper extend a knee.

Cote shook her leg and nodded, she threw another jab but this time followed it with a straight kick which put Jennifer dow.  She jumped on Morrison’s back tried to get her arms around jenn’s throat.  Morrison got ahold of Cote’s wrists spun out and to her back she then tried to flip over but spun to her left and both women got up to their feet to some applauds.

They ignored that and started trading punches but it was In medium range and Cote De Pablo wasn’t landing any.  Morrison hit two to the face and that started to buckle Cote.  She wanted Cote standing though and hit a right punch to the ribs and right kick.  She then jumped in the air and hit a jumping back kick which sent Cote into the arms of America Olivo and Sarah Carter.

“Don’t fight in that range, you need to know how to use your genetics as an advantage.” America said then pushed Cote back in where Jennifer jumped up again but this time was able to get up on Cote’s shoulders and used a picture perfect neck scissor take down.

Sarah Carter looked over at Cote “What does that mean  use your genetics?”

“If you are taller and heavier you fight either at distance or in close never in med range.  I fight you at medium range you would tear me apart I keep you at max length you can’t hit me but I can hit you.  I keep you in close I have ten pounds on you and you have to carry that weight.  Wears you down and I actually have the advantage in strikes.”

Cote got up as quick as possible she knew Jennifer was a smart fighter but the kind of athleticism shown so far was surprising to say the least.  Jennifer was coming in again trying to close the distance but Cote was backing up and to her left.  She was able to get an arm up and blocked the punch.  She blocked another and now found both her arms inside Jennifer’s and grabbed at the back of Morrison’s neck

Sigourney Weaver recognized this from the first fight and knew Cote De Pablo was about to win in the same fashion as Genesis rodriguez earlier.  She hit one knee but when she went for the second Jennifer got her forearms up blocked it then grabbed the same leg and lifted Cote up and flipped her over.

Cote  landed on her back but got her feet up when Morrison went to jump on her but ended up flipped instead. 

Jennifer scurried up and Cote ran at her for a clothesline but it was ducked and Jennifer prepared herself.  She fired off a kick similar to what Jaimie Alexander did and it connected yet it never knocked her out it did put her down flat.  Jennifer looked down and took some deep breaths and felt the fight was over.

She looked up and there was Lilly.  It seemed everything she did ended at Evangeline Lilly.  She heard the stories of Teresa Palmer and Ashley Greene being fated to fighting each other.  Maybe it was the same with her and Evangeline.  Maybe one of them was truly the woman all other should be jealous of, both were strong at acting and fighting, highly intelligent with great athleticism so maybe this is the sign or maybe she got distracted and didn’t notice Cote getting up.  She did notice the pain coming from an uppercut which actually lifted her in the air

Cote had some blood coming from her mouth but she knew Jennifer was not knocked out and if she was knocked out who cared.  That kick nearly knocked all her teeth out she picked Jennifer up and hit two knees to the stomach then gorilla pressed Jennifer Morrison and threw her at Evangeline Lilly sending both down

“You two deserve each other you know that but today will belong to me you two can have tomorrow.”

“Fucking ridiculous” Michelle Borth said so frustrated with the Lilly and Morrison of it all

Cote dragged Jennifer back into the fighting ring but looked at Pressly “Why didn’t you do this.”

“You threw her Evangeline”

Cote was going to embarrass Jennifer in the win now.  She went atop Jennifer grapevine the legs and pressed her chest against Jennifer’s face.  Jennifer fought out and got Cote’s tits against her face but she kept fighting out.  Cote wasn’t sure about what else you were supposed to do afterall Alison Brie just seemed to press breasts on face and win but Morrison struggled and wiggled and escaped

Both were back up to their feet and Cote was kind of glad not to finish Jennifer in such a way.  Jennifer went for a punch but Cote countered it into a hammer lock.  Jennifer dropped her shoulder which immediately alleviated the pressure and then got her left ankle on the back of Cote’s left calft and spun a move which put Cote down on her face.

She jumped down immediately and got her arms under Cote’s and tried to get a full nelson but Cote ducked her chin in and forward rolled.  The two women kept rolling around all four corner trying to escape countering the counters but Cote was the one who couldn’t keep up with it an Jennifer was on one knee and locked in the full nelson

Her strong biceps on full display to Michelle Borth who a second later ended up in the dirt as Cote pressed her feet down and powered her way back.  Michelle pushed both women off her and was mad but she helped separate both women along with Eliza Dushku they pushed both women back in where they exchanged right hands but Jennifer closed the distance hitting two knees into Cote’s sides. 

Cote ducked low and just pushed Jennifer into Katie and Natalie who pushed Jennifer back in.  Cote lifted Jennifer Morrison onto her shoulders but got hit with three elbows to the side of the head.  Jennifer dropped to her feet where Cote grabbed her by the backof the legs and took her down.

Cote got her left hand down to the sand and was destroying Jennifer’s face with right hand punches.  Morrison didn’t panic though and got her right leg up and started slowly trapping Cote De Pablo.  Her shin got under Cote’s chin and cote didn’t notice as she was focused on the punches.

The women who did notice though, Eliza Dushku looked at Michelle borth who nodded approvingly.  Sarah Carter asked America what’s happening “Fighting Lesson” America replied the other woman knew and it was happening right in front of her was Evangeline Lilly who fought the urge to shout instructions at Cote de Pablo.

Arm trapped, leg over the shoulder and under the chin, hand grabbing the toes she lifted Cote’s posture up so much and now Cote realized something was about to happen but the moment the other foot went to the heel it was to late.  Jennifer Morrison locked in a picture perfect Locoplata and in moments Cote was tapping out.  If she had tried to fight it more she would have ended up knocked out

Jennifer immediately let go then she and Cote hugged.

{alt}
image sharing sites
{alt}
windows 7 print screen
She got up and stared at Evangeline “Enough is enough with you two neither of you are as good as you think you are” Michelle Borth shouted and America Olivo was in the middle urging Jamie to come over which she did.  Then both looked and Jamie spoke “Evangeline just give it a break.”

“You go away”

“God I can’t wait to put you down.”  Jennifer said and walked over and just said “Jamie wins, she always wins no matter how outmatched.”

Evangline said the opposite and before she and Morrison came to blows all the women got them away leaving just Michelle Borth who shook her head at the stupidity.  She looked at a camera “I’d kick every woman here’s ass.  Only one I’m not 100 percent sure I’d put down is McGrath”

Not one person really cared what Michelle Borth had to say it was all about Olivo/Pressly and Lilly/Morrison right now