News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

WBACCF #11: Post Fight press conference

• 0 Replies

Offline Interac

• God Member
WBACCF #11: Post Fight press conference
« on: June 13, 2014, 12:35:37 AM »
Sigourney Weaver stood at the podium the six winners with her “So this was some good action great finishes and quick fights.  We have six finishers right here and I think everyone knows what these six women are and will not be so quick to challenge any.  I think for this post fight we will go with statements and I’m going to tell you why.  I’m going with statements because I know there will be some crazy post fight that none of you get to watch. Last time Katie McGrath was here she knocked Michelle Trachtenberg out, we got to see legends fight at one time and our best fight Ashley Greene beating Megan Fox at her own game forcing her to admit after the second kid popped that she is only 5’4 and shouldn’t be fighting the Ashley Greene’s.  I sensed the tension we all saw it and I have no clue who will be fighting but lets get to statements and ok one question.”

Genesis “when I got in there, I thought Naya would work her way inside and the two of us would pummel the other’s sides and tits.  She comes after me and I’m faster then her, I had better technique so I saw that finish and took it.  I saw a few woman just step back from me after that mostly Lohan who is still a little you know after she fought Rose Leslie and ended knocked out she is afraid of someone with knockout power.  When I heard Ashley Greene would be there I’m not going to lie I think I match up well with her but looking at she and Nina they’re going to go for it.  I could see it in Nina’s eyes I could change my  mind on the winner if you ask me each hour.  To fight either of them would be a challenge; I can’t see how Emma Watson beat Nina.”

Reporter “My colleagues and I saw you knock out Naya and automatically thought about the names where you belong.  Janet Montgomery and Teresa Palmer are the top two, Ashley Greene the definitive third with arguments of who else belongs especially since Rose lost to Jordan Hayes.  Where do you think you fall in this argument because After the way you destroyed Naya all of us started wondering you ad Teresa”

“I think ideally there are three women I’d be matched up with Rose Leslie, Jordan Hayes or Lyndsy Fonseca.  There are women like Natalie Martinez, Monica Raymund and Jessica Lucas who haven’t fought yet and are probably better than anyone you just mentioned.  Teresa Palmer is my number one, listen she beat Ashley Greene she did no one can deny that.  In a few weeks’ time we’re going to know that Aubrey Plaza is better than Janet Montgomery, so the convo is between Teresa and Aubrey as the real number one.  We’re probably the deepest division for not really knowing who is top ten.  I’d like to think I am but I need a fight that shows I’m tough, I need that kind of moment Aubrey Plaza has had, Teresa Palmer has had, Jordan Hayes has had.  Those are my top three.”

Jaimie Alexander “Before I got the role of Sif I told people that I was tough.  After the second Thor movie and the premier dress people wanted to see me here.  They saw me and now they know I belong I can take a beating.  I was nearly killed on the Thor set but still continued.  I need to pause I want to sound more like Genesis but I look out and I see Olga’s eyes and I want her to hear my confidence but I’m sounding cocky.  Sorry.”

Reporter “Olga blames you for her not being Wonder Woman is that the cause of your two’s tension.”

“We don’t like each other we never liked each other in fact we made a point to avoid the other.  She got that Bond role then some bad ass roles and felt she was destined to be Wonder Woman.  They talked about me but said it was my Sif role and she got in my face to intimidate me… Bitch you can’t intimidate me and you backed down and that lost you the role.  We fight I win, my challenge is Wonder Woman I’d love to test myself against Gal Gadot.  I’ll hurt Olga, ok it won’t be where someone can rush in to stop me from putting her in traction.  We’ll fight ad she better pray someone is there to stop the fight once it’s over…. Then again she feels the same about me so we are going to kill each other and I wouldn’t have it any other way.”

Alison Brie “I went in wrestled around and had to listen to the ego queens talking all fight like the night was about them.  I got the win found a moment to secure it and I did then I put both those girlies in their place.”

Reporter “Do you think Elisha should fight you or Sophia first.”

“I think I told her to go fight Sophia beat Sophia come in at her peak confidence against me.  I match up better against her inch by inch we match up.  Sophia is taller, got like the best tits in the world but Elisha and I are the same height, same weight we are a month apart in age but from my toes to my hair I am that little bit better.  Here’s what a lot of people don’t realize about Elisha she gets lucky wins, she finds a way to win is how you describe it but all her wins even the one over Jordan Ladd where all fairly lucky except when she beat the over confident Hayden Panettere.  I know how to win as well, I want to take Elisha on knowing the fight ends us both naked.  Ends with us with less hair.  Ends with us with pain in places meant for pleasure.  Ends with me on top and her crying no more.  No knock out, no submissions just she and I two curvaceous five foot two busty gals figuring out which one of us is the better woman.   I know its me and I can’t wait to prove it”

Arielle Kebbel “Never in my life have I felt a weight be lifted like this.  To win against Camilla who everyone thought would destroy me.  I made her quit, I felt her strength just go poof.  She was so focused on Emmy she forgot about me and that’s her fault. “

Reporter “It all started with you and Maggie could end with Emmy and Camilla.  Can Maggie do what you just did to anyone?”

“God yes, oh my gosh yes but she needs to figure out what works for her and use that.  I personally think she could have beaten a lot of the women surrounding that fight.. Probably not Odette though none of us want to try that gal In a fight.”

Jillian Murray “Eva looked past me, eva had so much experience and so much fame she obviously wanted Kelly Monaco on the fight level and Britney Spears on the fame level.  She thought I would just be in awe of her and I wasn’t but my knee hurts I think I have one of Eva’s teeth in my knee from knocking her out cold.”

Reporter “How different a fight is it if she took you seriously”

“I’d still be here but I’d be wearing big glasses, some kind of hat a split lip. Blood would probably be coming through my shirt, my legs would hurt and I’d have trouble talking but I’d still be right here.”

Sigourney “One second Jennifer I just got a video of a message from someone who was supposed to be fighting on the next card but we lost the fight.”

Video started playing and it was a visually upset Adriana Lima “I have waited a long time for one fight.  One fight I was willing to sacrifice everything.  One woman I felt I had to hurt and take her hurt so I could hurt her more.  I met her at a party Victoria Secret and we almost fight it was when Gisele was worth fighting.  She lose one time and beat Gisele one time, Gisele at peak.  She have avoided me and I avoid her as well we know a fight with us end badly for both but we finally wait long enough.  Wait no more I want fight with Slutty Keibler last year she run away.  I knock Gisele out call Slutty Keibler and she run and get pregnant… Slutty Keibler finally figure out how to best fight and she worth my time and she go and get pregnant.  I wait now to hurt her and her cowardice will probably mean I never prove I am the best of us.  Slutty Keibler I wait for you, have baby congratulations.  Get fights win fights lose fights don’t care when you are back to worth my time we fight… I win.  I no stop fighting battle after battle until war over and you conquered”

Sigourney “Wow I really hate that fight won’t be on the card but alas, Jennifer and then I have a announcement.”

Jennifer “Ok well first let me apologize that I was constantly focused on Evangeline Lilly in fact don’t ask me about her.  You could see the issues between us exist I didn’t know they did until she named me to fight Cote.  I love fighting Cote, she is so strong so beautiful.  I won one exchange which I’m not used to it was a wake up.  My strategy going in was take her down wear her out but I couldn’t really.  I got one chance to end the fight and well I guess multiple but Cote was so skilled but she wasn’t prepared for me to go for that kind of submission.  I thought in preparation to train crazy submissions, opportunities didn’t arise until what you saw.  I felt if a gogopolata attempt showed up Cote would not know what was going on and then I thought to go for the loco because something in Cote was so concentrated on punching my face and she was about two punches from winning.  I locked the sub in and knew the fight was over.  I looked around and felt I made a real statement.”

Reporter “So I can’t figure out another question so uhmn Jamie and America you named Jamie is there anyone you think beats her?”

“Beats Jamie, I think America can beat her I mean seriously 5’7, 125, strong, fast, tough and a real mean girl when she wants to be.  Jamie just finds ways to win heck ppl say I beat her I didn’t.  Ask anyone Jamie finds ways to survive long enough get out enough then bam you’re knocked out.  Katie McGrath can say the same I don’t want to fight Katie because she learns enough to not get submitted but wants to fight you.  Michelle Borth is a woman who is a big mouth and she looked super athletic and showed in Hawaii five o she has fighting skill.  No idea on her toughness nor Sarah Carter who is in the same view as Michelle.  Eliza Dushku has so much skill been in so many wars during her 20s she can’t beat Jamie and I’d feel comfy fighting Eliza.  So for me not including me or that… Ok so for me to say who can beat Jamie I think it’s those four; America, Katie, Sarah and Michelle provided the last two aren’t just strong but also tough.  I the end though Jamie probably lands some punch which shocks them long enough for Jamie to destroy them and get the win… Just like she did to the out of her depth Evangeline Lilly.”

Sigourney “Still got a dig in, please don’t fight at the post I want max eyes watching you two fight… So here’s the announcement no more WBACCF for a while after the 12th card.  What we will do is have tournaments to find out who is the champion.  These six were told and all agreed to fight in it.  Some else who agreed is two women who agreed as long as they fight each other in the first round that being Ashley Tisdale and Rachel Bilson (totally ignoring her pregnancy, I want to write that fight more then most others) and we have talked and decided we don’t want to see Kristin Kreuk vs. Alona Tal again unless its in the finals so they will be separated.  Watcher groups will have 32 women each. Border groups 32 women each.  Amazon will be three and the model/athlete grouping will wait until Keibler is ready.  We actually waited for Teresa Palmer to tell us she’s ready.  Since we think one Amazon grouping will be easy to fill the other will have 16 including Arielle Kebbel.  So folks we’ll only tell you how great a fight was if one breaks out at the party. Shannon Elizabeth, Ali Larter, Mary Elizabeth Winstead and Blake Lively are not invited I know they have no professionalism and will fight first chance they get.”

(One fight left, hope I get it done tonight)