News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Post Fight: Eliza Dushku vs. Olivia Munn

• 2 Replies

Offline Interac

• God Member
Post Fight: Eliza Dushku vs. Olivia Munn
« on: June 13, 2014, 02:15:13 AM »
{alt}
image free hosting
{alt}
free upload image
It wasn’t a matter of would there be a fight at this after party but who would it be.  They wouldn’t let neither Shannon Elizabeth nor Ali Larter anywhere near the building.

Olga Kurylenko walked over to Jaimie Alexander and simply said to her “We both want to fight we should fight someday.” Jaimie said to her “Thanks for not calling me out today and your right we should finally fight.”

It got real close to a fight between Erica Durance and Jill Wagner.  They were chested up to each other begging the other to make the move but they were actually separated when it was clear they weren’t going to fight… tonight.

The other women from that grouping weren’t even thinking of fighting

Sophia Bush and Elisha Cuthbert were still talking about exactly who would win.

Lucy Hale and Liz Henstridge were allowed in and both screamed but neither made a move for a fight

Megan Fox stayed quiet she knew that she was getting her wish soon enough

Alona Tal and Sarah Michelle Gellar talked strategies of fighting, acting and life.

Mary Elizabeth Winstead chose not to come out as she knew she’d fight Blake Lively if given this chance but it didn’t get max views to do it here.

Blake was watching the Elisha/Sophia drama not sure who’d win.

Arielle Kebbel and Maggie Grace drank together when Camilla apologized to both and then went to Emmy Rossum who said “that was impressive”  Camilla gave her a piece of paper “That’s my number, time and place Emmy…We do it private and I show you how real I get when I’m not taking it lightly.”

Shelley Hennig hung out with former co-star Phoebe Tonkin.  Phoebe turned around and at the same time Maggie Grace turned and both spilt drinks on the other.  They apologized profusely then realized who the other was.  Though both were beaten up with ease by many others and didn’t want to lose in front of others again the tone changed a little.  Their eyes narrowed and then they looked around the room “I may have lost to Alona and Kristin but I won’t , I wouldn’t lose to you.”

Maggie smiled “I know now I could never beat Arielle, hell I probably couldn’t beat Shelley right there.  See Camilla, I lost to her twice she let me win once… Let me win.  You though, you won’t have to let me do anything you I can beat.”

“Girls do you really want to fight in front of so many people and leave no doubt of which of you is more incapable of winning a fight.” Sigourney Weaver had come over “Why don’t the two of you some day make it a private affair”

Away from that Jamie Pressly sat with Evangeline Lilly “Not going to lie I’m upset you didn’t think I’m going to beat America”

“I just went the opposite of Jennifer.  You’ve had dealings with both of us who is the better fighter.”

Michelle borth stopped and asked “Why do you care so much, I mean seriously its been a bitch fest for so long with you about her.  I mean if you really want to know then find out.  Christ stop the drama already.”

“She’s not going to do that though Michelle.”  Jennifer and America had come over “You see.”

“Oh my god now you’re going to start, you are as afraid of her as she is of you. “

Evangeline stood up “I want the audience; I want the card fight with her.  We need everyone to know which of us best combines intellect with athleticism.”

“I think they already know that but I like the thought of putting you down when it means the most as well.”

“god you two are such entitled bitches.”  Michelle Borth walked away from the four women and noted there were two other women missing and she stopped Kristen Stewart

“Please leave me alone”

“I just wanted to ask you a question where is Ashley Greene?”

“Uhmn yeah since the beach she and Nina have been at each other’s throats and when they got here the words got really heated and next thing I knew they were topless rolling around ripping hair.  They separated but Nina had her bra and Ashley’s.”

“Wow”

All of a sudden at Michelle and Kristen’s feet was Olivia Munn.  She looked over and Eliza Dushku had her shirt torn and was shaking her fist

Organizers got between the two brunettes and Olivia pointed to the aftermath fighting area.  They walked out and both completely removed their shirts and others wondered what started the fight.

Olivia looked over at Jennifer Morrison who so soundly embarrassed her.  She brought both arms up in front of her face and head ducked low and went forward.  Eliza’s punches hit Olivias arms and Munn was inside and powered Eliza into the fencing.  She hit punches to each of Elizas sides then stood up and grabbed Dushku’s breasts and squeezed

Eliza screamed and Olivia stood up straight and smiled as she applied more pressure.  Eliza had her tits squeezed before but it always hurt, she got her nails on Olivia’s forehead and scratched.  That caused Olivia to back up. Eliza put a foot on the fence and pushed off jumping at Olivia Munn

She tackled Olivia to the ground and slapped her breast against Olivia’s face “You like my tits bitch well how do you like my fists.”  Eliza sat up hit two hard punches but then Olivia got her own arms up blocking any more punches an when Dushku went for her tits she bridged up knocking Eliza away

They were both up and Olivia was u quicker pushing Eliza facefirst into the fencing.  Olivia grabbed at the back of Eliza’s bra and snapped it twice against Eliza’s skin.  She then ripped the bra off  and tried to choke Eliza with that bra.

Eliza grabbed at the bra leaned back and jumped up getting both feet on the fence.  Before she could push though Olivia let go of the choke and stepped back.  Eliza dropped to her back and Olivia immediately reverse face sat her and hit three punches to Eliza’s stomach.  Olivia looked around and then gave eliza’s breasts a violent disgusting twist.

The pain shot through Eliza’s body so much that her entire jerked up and she tried to stay there and hopefully get her legs over Olivia’s head but Munn sat up and started trying to block it.  She knew it came from the pain and not a strategy but she wasn’t losing this position.  Eliza kept trying to do something with her legs but also started pulling her head out.

Eliza rolled her head over now and got chest first and all this caused her to get Olivia away as Mun could no longer handle the leg power.  Eliza grabbed at the fencing and hauled herself up and turned quick as she could feel Olivia jumping at her.  Olivia instead hit the fencing and Eliza turned getting behind Olivia grabbing the back of Munn’s hair she hauled the HBO star back and threw her face first into the fencing where she started to grind Olivia’s face into the wiring of the fence.

She kept one hand on Olivia’s hair and then grabbed at Munn’s bra and pushed it downwards until it broke.  Olivia was crying but refused to lose again she lifted her arm up and turned inward dealing with the pain.  She got her arm completely behind Eliza’s neck and wanted to go low on Eliza but when she turned the well experienced at Catfighting Eliza Dushku immediately grabbed at Olivia’s right tit and kicked the back of Munn’s legs tripping her down.

Eliza got on her knees next to Olivia’s hip she went up and down on Olivia’s tit torturing the mammary like a pro.  Olivia was crying out for her tit and Eliza gave it one more yank then let go “Do you quit.”

“NO!!!!!” Olivia said as she sat up but got punched in the face as she went for Eliza’s hair.

Offline Interac

• God Member
Re: Post Fight: Eliza Dushku vs. Olivia Munn
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2014, 02:16:05 AM »

Eliza threw one leg over and sat atop Olivia’s waist but couldn’t do much more as Olivia’s arms went up ad started going In all directions.  Eliza tried to grab Olivia’s wrists and got one but the other hand scratched at her tit.  She finally got ahold of the arm and her tit was bleeding but she was sure she was stronger than Olivia and could force Munn’s arms down.

It was a struggle though and the longer they struggled the more both knew it wasn’t about who was stronger, it was about not losing again.  As Eliza looked down and saw blood coming from Munn’s breast she looked in Olivia’s eyes and saw something familiar

Eliza got thrown off and Olivia got her right hand free just to grab at Eliza’s wrist.  They rolled around and got to the middle of the fighting area as people were pumped watching a hard fight.  On their knees their eyes met and both could see it more than ever.

Eliza had in her twenties been a woman many feared and won a damn near death feud with Jessica Alba.  Yet after that fight she became no one but a guest star, she always believed herself to still be the woman who beat Alba.  Yet in her thirties she hadn’t won a fight and in her last fight she was dominated, destroyed and humiliated by Lizzy Caplan.  She would not be losing again, she couldn’t she would never recover her confidence.

Olivia Munn was a big mouth then she ran into Jennifer Morrison.  Her mouth was shut for so long, her confidence stripped.  Her soul left in the barn as she was athletically and physically dominated by Jennifer Morrison.  She couldn’t lose again she had to not lose especially with Jennifer there and with Evangeline Lilly who she had always wanted to fight.  Two women on a crash course for each other and she was an afterthought.

Push and pull they struggled on their knees, both had great striking but this was a catfight.  They were afraid to be knocked out.  So many watching, this was a reputation fight now.  If Eliza lost she’d be lucky to get a fight with an Alexis Bledel, there would be no reason to fight a loser like her.  For Olivia she kind of wanted to challenge Sara Jean Underwood but she was so confident deprived she’d lose.

Push pull for three minutes and now both brunettes were slamming chests and after each slam there was a torque of the torso one way and release the other.

Respect was being built this was what they wanted now.  Wanted not to lose but to prove their ability was better. 

People could see it now as those close could see a change in the eyes of both women.  They had started fighting afraid now the tit battle turned into an oh no we hit tits into going to make your tits hurt.  Olivia was winning it and pushed Eliza onto her back she slammed her tits down on Eliza’s ad gave it a circular motion.

She then forced Eliza’s arms over her head and motioned up and pressed her breasts over Eliza’s face and smothered her for five seconds then stood up and spit on Eliza.  She repeated the breast smother and when she sat back u her spit was spread all over Eliza’s face and Eliza came with her seating u and forced Munn down to her back.

She pushed her chest down onto to Olivia’s with as much force as possible.  She criss crossed Olivia’s wrists over her head and forced even more actually screaming and Olivia started to cry.  She spit on Olivia’s face and went for her own tit smother but Olivia slid down and bridged up escaping.

Both scurried up and Eliza was hit with a kick to the shoulder and then a spin kick to the tit.  She fell back past Katie McGrath who was saying “Now this is a fight.”

Eliza was struggling to stay up on her feet and turned around put her hand on the fence.  Olivia came in and was suddenly shocked as Eliza put her arm up in a swing motion throwing Olivia’s arms down and she hit a punch to Olivia’s stomach doubling her over.  She grabbed Olivia by the back of the hair yanked and hit one more punch to the stomach.

Olivia turned inwards and hit a punch to Eliza’s tit then free from Eliza she grabbed Eliza’s tits dropped to her hip and threw Eliza over by the tits. 

Eliza’s tits hurt but she got up and ducked under a clothesline attempt and got behind Olivia Munn got two handfuls of wonderful breasts and scratched.  Olivia screamed and threw her head back hitting Eliza I the lips.

She turned went for a head kick but Eliza got her arm up blocked it dove forward and both brunettes tumbled to the ground.  Grabbing hair they rolled furiously all around the large fighting area.

Michelle Borth made sure to stand between Evangeline Lilly and Jennifer Morrison not to stop them from fighting but hoping for a reason to smack the other and really wanted it to be Evangeline she really wanted to knock Evangeline Lilly out.  Behind her was Sarah Carter she glanced back and Sarah was ready to pounce, she could tell Michelle had ill thoughts and was there to back her country mate.

Jamie Pressly walked next to Jennifer as both watched the violent rolling between Eliza and Olivia “Thoughts?”

“Whatever Olivia felt I took from her she has gotten back… Look over at Monaco, she actually looks worried.  I’ve watched her and when this fight began she acted like it was a joke.”

The two women got up and Olivia hit a uppercut then a knee to Eliza’s ribs she brought Eliza’s head up and hauled back for a headbutt but when it was time to connect Eliza knowingly dropped her head. 

She could feel bones in Olivia Munn’s face crunch and took a step back looked and threw a side kick up.  Her shin getting Olivia on the jaw and knocked her out.  Olivia Munn may have won back her reputation but she lost the fight, it was a brutal hard fought fight but eliza realized she won and collapsed to her knees feeling the greatest relief since she won her war with Jessica Alba.  Olivia Munn maybe more famous, get more pictures taken but she was the tougher woman.

She looked over at natalie dormer who now that all this was over she realized set both she and Olivia up to fight.  Someday Natalie would need to be thanked.

More fights almost broke out and the closest was Maggie Grace and Phoebe Tonkin who were pulling the other’s shirt down.

Outside the party place Elisha Cuthbert, Sarah Carter ad Evangeline Lilly left together.  Sarah was speaking “She was ready to jump you Evie.”

“You had my back, do you know what started it between those two”

“Dormer did something, I’d … What happened to Emmanuelle”

“I just called her twice, was texting her and nothing… “ 

“CANADIAN SLUT DO YOU STILL THINK YOUR BETTER THEN ME” The three women heard from the parking area.  They ran and Noureen DeWulf was naked whipping a beaten naked Emmanuelle Chriqui who was strapped to the fence with her hands tied over her head.

She looked at the three women “You know we hate each other… Its one to one now… WBACCF tournament first round you all tell Weaver what I did.  Chriqui and me finish it one way or another”

Elisha got Emmanuelle down “What happened”

“Same as last time, we went to war… She hates me so much it won her this fight.  She’ll have to kill me to beat me again.”

“She probably would”  Evangeline said and Chriqui looked up, so beaten up very badly injured.

“Good because I feel the same.”

(Coming Up Soon:  Aubrey Plaza vs Janet Montgomery, Emma Watson vs. Victoria Justice, Angelina Jolie vs. Kate Beckinsale)

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
Re: Post Fight: Eliza Dushku vs. Olivia Munn
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2014, 12:47:58 PM »
Go eliza