News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Catfights in the Military

• 9 Replies

Offline petelv

• God Member
Catfights in the Military
« on: June 13, 2014, 12:05:37 PM »
I wonder how many catfights were in basic training?  Did the ladies fight off the base?

Offline petelv

• God Member
Re: Catfights in the Military
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2014, 12:11:55 PM »
Also sexfights and titfight?

Offline lumberjack66

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
    • Honored to have a few stories at Fightsexy
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2014, 09:16:56 AM »
I am guessing very few catfights occur at basic training.  At least not any more than fistfights.  When I was in Basic we did throw a couple blanket parties (somebody who is being an asshole and making life miserable for everybody else... throw a blanket over their head in the middle of the night and beat on them a while... strangely they stop being such an asshole) and I am sure the same thing happens from time to time in female barracks, but that isn't exactly a catfight.  In basic most of the real grudges gotten taken out in pugil stick training (like fighting with Giant Q Tips).  May sound like fun, but really intense.  Those things are padded, but they still hurt. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lV1q54Pz3wc

As far as sex fights and titfights... I doubt it.  Absolutely no privacy in a basic training barracks and stuff like that would probably be noticed.

Now after basic... that is probably a different story.  Nothing like taking a bunch of young aggressive ladies who have been supposedly trained to fight, surrounding them with 10 to 1 men, and giving them a reason to fight.  I never saw any military catfights, but heard of a few.  Usually it happened between women from different units.  Something about esprit de corps that keeps you from fighting with people in your own unit.  Also a lot of aggression between members of different branches.  Closest I saw was a mud slide a bunch of my buddies made, invited the Medics and MP's to join in, and one of the ladies yelled out "Hey, we should mud wrestle!!!"  Everybody thought it was a great idea for about 3 seconds until the highest ranking Medic in the area (Female SSG) announced that playtime was over, everybody get out of the mud.  Funny thing was, she ended up getting into a fight with a Sergeant from an Engineer Battalion at the local watering hole over a guy from my unit.  From what I heard it was a hell of a fight.  How about it ladies?  I know we have a few here that served.  What is the inside scoop?
I love catfights and chatting.  Look me up on trillian at ljack66   (I think... just figuring Trillian out)

Offline Anna the Marine Chick

• God Member
  • Big ass titty biscuits!
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2014, 10:49:05 PM »
When I went to Parris Island there were no fights, a few women got in each other's faces over this, that and the other but no throw downs.

Now after I did get into a few fights with other Marines... Mostly a quick wrestle to the ground or fist fight. I got into lots of fights outside Cherry Point with lots of civilians... I was a bad girl... I did have sexually charged private catfight with a female Hospital Corpsman... She was maybe 19 and I was about 23 or so... She was very athletic and a lesbian... I can't even remember what lead to it but it was an amazing fight. When I was in Iraq the first time I taught a self defense class to women from the different services and countries. There was one Austrailian and one Brit who were smoking hot... I wish that if was not just grappling on the mat... I wanted them intimently... I did have an argue ment with my female interpreter, Wafaa. She was from Moracco. I did not fight her for real by she will be in one of my stories soon.

Offline wasteland1952

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2014, 05:17:54 AM »
A few years ago, there was a youtube post, where two girls had a physical fight in the barracks.  It was very apparent it was after lights were supposed to be out, because there were no drill instructors in sight.  I seem to remember the fight was between a black girl and a white girl, but I could be wrong about that.

And just a year or two ago, there was another youtube post, featuring a great fight between two female soldiers.  It wasn't a catfight, rather it was a fight during PT, or some type of warrior training.  A drill instructor acted as referee.  Even though it wasn't a real catfight, it was still an excellent test of strength between two female soldiers.

Offline wasteland1952

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2014, 05:35:33 AM »
Here's a youtube link for a fight in training between two USMC women.  It's pretty cool!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vaNP14-Gddw

Online JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2014, 11:35:27 AM »
Here's a youtube link for a fight in training between two USMC women.  It's pretty cool!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vaNP14-Gddw
You're right, that was a pretty cool video.

Offline lumberjack66

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
    • Honored to have a few stories at Fightsexy
« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2014, 08:31:46 AM »
Very cool video.  Strangely I must have missed that day of training.  Damn KP duty.
I love catfights and chatting.  Look me up on trillian at ljack66   (I think... just figuring Trillian out)

Offline wasteland1952

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2014, 06:22:23 AM »
Here are three more I found on youtube.  The first one is mainly for fun, although the girls really get into it at times.  The second two are real competition.  These girls really go at each other.  The second one features the girls in their uniforms, while the third shows two women at an FOB in a combative competition.  I think all three are great.  I hope you like them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0KU0uw3R6JU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQay7erFFhs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPupyQ-AJO0

Offline kevan

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2014, 07:37:34 PM »
   Always thought this idea would be hot; A female soldier goes to a bar or night club off base; there's an oil wrestling or womens wrestling event for entertainment.
   Perhaps in an Asian country like the Philippines or Japan.
   The athletic (stacked and smoking hot) soldier thinks she's tough and challenges a local hottie. (For "illustrations" sake, let's say the soldier is blonde). The Asian babe doesn't look tough, but is quite skilled in the martial arts....she works over and toys the blonde. Then as the crowd cheers her on she slowly strips the blonde....the local proves she is not only skilled in combat but in love....Her tongue, lips and fingers (and maybe even her toes) shows off her skills and soon there's a most interesting "surrender."