News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

angelic_gigi_87 Vs. emo_butt_kicker

• 9 Replies
angelic_gigi_87 Vs. emo_butt_kicker
« on: June 17, 2014, 06:44:41 PM »
Hi everyone x

Finally time to give something back here. Rach and I decided to post our match before the outcome was decided...I didn't win  >:(

This is about our millionth tussle, and i ove her to bits, she's utterly fantastic and my bestest friend....despite all this the next time you hear from her will be from a post of a tussle that I won...and trust me, you wont want to miss it, revenge will be lots of fun :D

emo_butt_kicker: I am just getting ready in the spare room, putting my black hair back, one blonde streak in the front falling over my eye. My hair is pulled into two high and bouncy bunches, deliberately to go with my blue cheerleaders uniform. The top is T shirt sleeved and is cut a few inches above my belly button. There is a white trim, and a matching blue midthighs floaty skirt. Blue hotpants underneath and a blue sports bra to keep my large assets in check. On the front of the top is 'Rae-Rae' in big letters. My lips are the trademark red and my nails match as well. I look delightful in my attire and I made sure that I chose something that I thought suited me perfectly. the baggyish top emphasising ym chest, as it may be baggy elsewhere but it clings to my front.
13:18:01 
emo_butt_kicker: mtc
13:18:14 
emo_butt_kicker: https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=blue+cheerleader+uniform&client=firefox-a&hs=pjV&rls=org.mozilla:en-GB:official&channel=sb&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=FY6dU6a-FYWe0QWLtoGACw&ved=0CAgQ_AUoAQ&biw=1366&bih=657&dpr=1#facrc=_&imgdii=_&imgrc=EM_cqLlxAG50eM%253A%3BEs3uVyLynhBBeM%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fimages2.fanpop.com%252Fimages%252Fpolls%252F175000%252F175488_1232986274071_full.jpg%3aBhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww.fanpop.com%252Fclubs%252Fone-tree-hill%252Fpicks%252Fresults%252F175488%252Fwhich-cheerleading-uniform-think-looks-best-on-haley%3B1280%3B960
13:21:37 
emo_butt_kicker: the skirt shows off just enough thigh to be sexy and although this unifrom is undoubtedly hot, nobody would really call it slutty. I get the nod and run out like a cheerleader, smiling and grinning at the camera as I stop "Hey guys, Im Rae Rae and today Im gonna take on this cheap blonde tramp in our Best of British match!" I cheesily start, the grin never leaving my fae as if I was an actual cheerleader "I think its time to put her in her place, which is the bin!" I giggle before tugging at the side of my skirt and hotpants, showing a hint of a key "and over there is a real surprise..." pointing to the blue box as I give the camera a sultry raise of my eyebrow. My barefeet feeling the padded floor, to ensure that one slam or accidental mtc
emo_butt_kicker: fall cant finish the match. I know its time for you to come out, feeling the webcams burnign into me yt

angelic_gigi_87: i smile, facing the mirror in the small spare bedroom, having only heard your footsteps and doors shutting throughout the rest of the house. its a very sterile process. you dont meet anyone, you get a key, directions, times, then make your own way to wrestle, the site was started at a university by a few girls and now has a widesrpreading reach as other students or girls strapped for cash have to get on a waiting list to be approved wrestlers and match ups...today you were mine and i cant wait. i grip my hips and blow myself a kiss, my attire, chosen at random, a red/white cheerleading dress all in one, sleeveless, wispy pleated skirt raised just above mid-thigh to really show off my slim arms and legs but hinting at subtle curves to my sweetly petite frame. mtc
13:30:10 
angelic_gigi_87: http://images.esellerpro.com/2466/I/206/33/high-school-cheerleader.jpg 
angelic_gigi_87: across the chest in bold red letters, "PRINCESS GINA" is written, making it clear as to how I think of myself, and my attitude, knowing it will raise eyebrows as the viewers get to see my picture and name so will probably assume im the jobberish foil, but im anything but and i'll show that wiping the floor with you. i leave my room smirking, entering the 'live' room with just as much sass, a smug expression on my pretty face, blonde mane tied full back in a ponytail that swishes from left to right with an old nineties style red scrunchy that seems appropriate for this get up. my bare size 4's patter to my corner, my eyes never leaving yours until i turn to my audience, a special camera in my corner,i blow a kiss, puted pink gloss lips, followed by a wink, 'whispering' so you can hear
angelic_gigi_87: across the room, putting my hand to one side of my mouth to continue the dramatic effort i put in "I hope you wanted a mismatch....because this doll hasnt got a a chance!" i giggle and press my kissed hand to the lens before turning to you "oh....sorry, didnt see you there" hands gripping my hips, legs shoulder width apart, like superwoman looking on her latest foe, i ooze confidence, i've had plenty of matches here, ive won them all, any nerves i may have had entering the room are gone on seeing you. i begin to circle the mats to get you moving, never changing my hip hugged stance "someone clearly forgot to tell you about me didnt they short stuff?" yt

emo_butt_kicker: I see you walk out, you look perfect. The perfect tool for me to destroy, you are coming across as confident, bordering on arrogant but I can tell its all just a trick, its all a fake, much like that lightly blonde hair. I narrow my eyes as I see you pretend to whisper, but Im determined to not let you get to me. I havent been doingthis long, this is my 4th match, but I have won all my others and Im supremely confident that this little posh creampuff is going to be eating the padded floor very soon. You start to circle and I do the same "Oh, dont worry, Im not surprised you didnt see me, fear can do funny things, especially if you dont have the intelligence to realise what you are up against" I cattily sneer as I come a little closer mtc
emo_butt_kicker: the webcams trained on us from every angle as I eye you up and down. I want to show you a strength of mine, speed. I could just go for a lock up but I try something a little more ambitious. I move towards you, hands out, is if I were trying to grab yours, before I step quickly to your side, and try and get myself behind my sexy lithe cheerleading opponent, wanting to grab that left wrist of yours and twist it up behind your back, trying to out-think you, and also out-pace you, wanting that hand right up between your shoudlerblades if I can move myself quick enough to get around you yt
angelic_gigi_87: we circle each other like two kittesn waiting to obliterate their prey and its an apt metaphor, i intend on doing just that. my lush red skirt sways with my subtyle curved hips,side to side, threatening to reveal my underwear at any second but just evading the no doubt gawping fans eyes, of which, i have many. i stay smiling, always with a hint of condescension towards you, as if this really is quite funny for me to be wrestling you. our circle narrows and eventually we are facing each other, not too far apart, you open your mouth and rattle back but it just gives me more ammo to taunt you with "awwwww, a northern lass, i'm surprised you found time to be here what with the benefits you clearly need to be collecting, i'm glad Oxfam could help with your attire today though" i giggle again
angelic_gigi_87: prodding your right shoulder and lightly gripping your lush outfit to emphasise my point. You're sexy as hell, just what i want in an opponent and clearly firey too, even better, your curves are endless and the onlookers will not wait to see either of us win so i have to do everything i can to make that happen. i'm about to continue, almost getting carried away and distracted with my hottest opponent to date when you swiftly step in and snatch my arm by the wrist, ending behind me, arm between my shoulders "unghhhhhhhhhh" i wince, you dont hold back and the creak in my arm can be heard by both, fingers wiggling, i dont panic though, despite the agony i stamp down hard on your right foot and try to turn myself around so that my arm can unravel, hoping i've done enough to leave you pained
angelic_gigi_87: yourself and unable to keep me locked up yt

emo_butt_kicker: I ignore your last comment, knowing that if my ove comes off it will soon shut that smart move up. You clearly think you are superior to me, but Im here to prove that you are nothing of the sort, and to do that I will have to not just win, but win emphatically. I get behind you and I have your arm twisted painfully behind your back. I get your wail of pain and it only encourages me to slam it up further. Your heel stomps down though, and stomps down hard, slammign on my toes and making me squeal in pain, hopping back a step and letting go of your arm. I see you turn and although Im on one leg I react instinctively, seeing you, and feeling the fury build up in me. I flash my arm back mtc
emo_butt_kicker: and then send a vicious backhand across your mouth, wanting to shut you up before you can come up with another smart comment, hoping I catch you right across the lips, which would make sure that you are forced to stay on the back foot, keeping you at distance and keeping me in charge, even though I just lost a promising position, Im sure it will just be the first of many. Im here to dominate you yt

angelic_gigi_87: i spin round, uncoiling myself, my free arm preparing to unload a vicious slap across your face just as soon as i go to swing, having set my eyes on you again though, your hand cannons of my pretty face, connecting with my lower cheek and mouth more and getting a pained gasp instead of another biting comment about your appearance, i taste blood in my mouth, unsure if im bleeding i narrow my eyes, still pacing backwards a little and realise you're not playing around, so i'll have to tame you before i enjoy you. i draw ym right hand back, really dramatising the fact im about to come right back with a slap when instead i pounce forwards, hopping up on both feet and literally jumping on to you like a prowling feline. my body weight hanging from your hips by my knees as they clinch, arms mtc
angelic_gigi_87: wrapping behind your head, its very untidy, within an instant i'm hanging my weight off you and hoping the sudden nudge with slam you to your back and sit me on top, not messing around now myself yt

emo_butt_kicker: I dont just hit you, I hit yo hard. I can feel the sting on the back of my hand so I know it must have hurt you more and when i see that look in your eyes I KNOW I stung you. I cant sit back though. I see you lining up a slap and I am ready to avoid it, but you jump at me, your legs wrapping around me and your arms wrapping around my head. The momentum of your weight hitting me sends me staggering back, so falling forward isnt an option, I knw I am going down, but I have a few seconds to decide exactly how I go down. I fall backwards ut try and twist to my sie as I fall, pushing my hands hard against your ribs and shoving as I fall, wanting firstly to make sure you dont land on top of me and we dont end up as pinner and pinned. mtc
emo_butt_kicker: secondly trying to force you off from me so when we land we dont end up pinner and pinned, but instead using my hands to shove at you and hoping we land apart from each other, so I can pick myself up and avoid getting caught up in your arms yt
angelic_gigi_87: for a few seconds the room goes silent, then *THUD* an almighty crash as our bodies SLAM to the matted floors and shake the room and furniture in other rooms of the house. it stuns me momentarily, i had hope to land on top of you but you show again you have a little more skill than i have given you credit for, turning us enough so that i land on my side, and you likewise, the drive in to the mats enough to knock me off you but typical to my attitude of going all out to win as soon as possible i;m already adjusting to get to my knees, legs having to spread to give you a first glance of my purple underwear, you arent exaclty hanging around either to gawp though so as you pick up to your knees and i get to mine i finally try to pin that busty body of yours by driving my tits HARD forwards,
angelic_gigi_87: slamming them against my more than worthy oppoents' my arms sneaking over your hips, behind your back and hugging to me as i use my toes grip on the mats to force you to your back and am VERY careful to remain slightly off centre so that as i work you down my body will lay draped down one side at fist, and crucially, on top of your right leg... yt

emo_butt_kicker: I land on my side and shove you away. I feel your legs leaving my body as I push ymself up to my knees, pleased that worked and we are now starting from an even point, or at least tats waht I think. You are coming at me agains an again and once more you dont hold back. Yoru chest slams into mine as you throw youself forward, abandoning technique for some brute force and I cant help but fall backwards. Your arms wrap around me which further constrict my movement and mean that I cant balance as wella s I d like. I rash down but my instant reaction is to scissor you. You havent landed flat on me thugh, yuo have landed almost diagonal. My scissor your left leg, knowing that although it wont be as impressive a counter as a body scissor it should still keep you in
emo_butt_kicker: place. My hands come up, my left hand grabbing hold of that smooth silky pony tail and yanking your head backwards. My free hand aiming a short, but very sharp slap to your cheek, showing you that just because Im undernath you doesnt mean I ant fight back, and doesnt mean Im gonna stay here, trying to keep you clamped in place with my legs as I slap that pretty face yt

angelic_gigi_87: it feels good yo get you down, i'm really ready to being punishing you but as i try to raise up a little, wanting to smack that face of yours, your legs seize my right and keep me to you as your hands work quicker than mine, snatch my mane, pull outrageously hard and painfully then send an almighty crash to my face that makes me wince in pain, i feel like whimpering ithe force is so great but keep calm, albeit very angrily, and drag my arms out from under you, you can tell how eager i am to land a blow as almost the seocnd my left hand is free it swots down on your face, not around like a typical slap, jsut wanting to hit you before both hands snatch your slapping one and make an effort to press that bicep down across your throat "feisty....little.....bitch arent you?" i moan, trying to
angelic_gigi_87: sound composed but its clear you're really challenging me. with your arm pressing down across your throat im left to endure your hairpull, my eyes watering from the locks being tugged from my head but, showing my all round ability, i also work on freeing my leg as my free left knee works itself to the mats, my proud, round bottom filled with the veil of a hot red skirt and now showing the underside of my half bottomed purple panties to the cameras as i begin to turn us on a circle like the hand of a clock, looking to work my right leg free, convenently resting my top half's weight down via your own bicep which presses across your throat "won't be long...now, short stuff" yt

emo_butt_kicker: You look hurt, but while I do prove I can still fight back, I dont manage to scramble free after the slap and you reward me with a slap of my own, this tiem a little more unorthodox. Your hand smacking the front of my face. Not hurting me as much as shocking me. You manage to pin my wrist to the floor, with my arm across my throat, not choking me really but not making it especially comfortable to breathe as I look up at you with my one free hand in your hair, trying to assess my next step. I am clinging on to your thigh for dear life but its becoming clear that you are goign to get free. You have twisted my upperbody and made it harder to really pulse with my thighs and your leg escpaes my grip. You are using my own arm to pin me mtc 
emo_butt_kicker: and quite effectively, and if I just keep pulling your hair then you are goign to dominatek albeit through teary eyes. My free hand release your pony tail as you start to sashay over me, trying to seemingly get horizontal and I push my palm into your cheek hard, shoving your face up and trying to force you off, or at least to try and force you to change your plans, trying to push up and stop you from looking at what you are doing, and to twist your neck by forcing you to face away yt

angelic_gigi_87: i am only doing hwat i have in my other matches, that is, working constantly and always simultaeneously with my movements to overhwlem my opponents, and with a bit of sexy teasing too. you;re falling right in to my plans and i'm getting that rush of adrenaline and excitment that keeps bringing me back here, aside from the money, to dominate other gorgeous girls and let them know im the princess around here. i'm wearing you down, never letting you breathe, my hands holding your wrist, which keep your arm across your throat, its not stopping you breathing but its definitely awkward and annoying, making you have to think, and it allows me to ease my leg free as my left knee drags myself free, the second it is you go wild, my face almost getting punched by the savage desperation of your palm 
angelic_gigi_87: smushing against it but despite your attacks i counter by simply draping my slender, subtly curved frame right across your chest, flatteniing your tits so our bodies form a cross. my head remains turned towards your feet as you keep slapping and pushing so i retalite with three nasty slaps of my own across your hips and down on that flat and very exposed tummy of yours "keep it up short stuff, you're turning me on" i mock, suggesting all you;re good for is to make me horny. a fourth slap stings down right over your pussy, albeit thorugh your panties and skirt, if you think i'm just going to let you tire yourself out then you're wrong, with a quick kick of my right leg my hips sway and i throw myself on to you, straddling your body as my legs instantly begin searching for yours.... yt

emo_butt_kicker: I am fighting a little desperately, thats obvious but I am never losing my head and everything I am doing is planned.I have to keep a clear head even when things arent going my way, you dont get free by wildly flailing, you get free by calculating your responses. I push your head up hard and I wrongly assume that that must force you to get off me or at the very least slide to the side but you are resolute and stay on me, thrusting your body over my soft breasts, paqcked into both the top and the sports bra, and our hand slaps on my hips pretty painlessly, but then my stomach a little harder, shocking me, forcing my legs to curl up, and then my knees really raise when you slap my crotch, the webcam catching the cheap shot. You quickly side and manouevere mtc
emo_butt_kicker: your body over mine, trying to get your legs over mine, and I realise the danger straight away. With my legs grapevined and my arm across my own throat it would be no exaggeration to say you could have the match wn, so I quickly spread my legs and then try and slam them shut over your lender waist. Im not goign to get my trapped hand free so I try and fight yo in other ways, tryin to get my legs around you to fend yours off. My free hand pushing at your collarbone, trying to keep your upperbody from getting on top of mine and pinning me flat yt

angelic_gigi_87: i'm quite happily getting over confident here, you're wrestling me back, but having to defend all the time, i know i have you, my right leg lifts, again my ass is showed to the world, although not revealing its entire deliciousness all at once as my skirt remains sashed over it. i'm ready to get settled straldding you when your legs kick up and seize my middle, "uhhhhhhhhhhhh" its not somethig i was either expecting in terms of the move OR the sheer pain i first feel as you clearly have some strength. i moan out, kneeling in between those legs while your hands continue to push at me, keeping me off balance and not allowing me to settle my top half down which was so crucial to pinning you before, mtc 
angelic_gigi_87: i remain on my knees but you are finally giving me something to worry about and dont have enough hands to remove yur scissor hold or keep your hands off me as i teeter precariously in mid air almost doing all i can to press my tits to yours and pin you at least while your legs begin squeezing "clever girl" i taunt, but even if it sounds like im calm, im a little annoyed and pained right now yt 

emo_butt_kicker: My legs wrap around you and catch you just in time before you could lock on something potentilly match ending, but that was just the easy bit, now I have to make sure that I cling on and dont let go and weaken you a little so that I can turn the tables. You have been in charge this match, I cant lie about that, not even to myself, but its far from over. You dont give in easily and you keep pushing down, leanign your body against my oe arm and pressing down, and I would definitely be overpowered if it wasnt for the fact that all I need to do is hold you up long enough to do this...mtc
emo_butt_kicker: I swing my hips suddenly and sharply to the left, trying to roll you off with it. Your body is pushing down on mine hard, so Im assuming your balance is based on my position, so as SOON AS i MOVE MY ARM AND SWING MY HIPS YOU WILL GO BODY TO BODY WITH ME, BUT i SHOULD BE ABLE TO SWING YOU OFF ME AND TO THE SIDE. i TRY AND SUE THE MOMENTUM TO Swing myself all the way over so that Im straddling you. A move that looks like it needs tons of strength but really it just needs speed, technique and an opponent who isnt entirely balanced evenly yt

angelic_gigi_87: you know im leaning forwards on you so that it makes it harder to turn and topple me, its clear i'm thihking about that and i'm really concerend as your powerful, thick thighs really are starting to do damage to my mid-section, i can feel their warmth through my dress my eyes catching a glimpse of your blue hotpanted crotch as i gaze down to see the damage begin done. my own hands are battling yours, trying to push them out to the side, maybe even pin them but finally you make your move, not a hard one, and swiftly turn me around so that not only to i topple but the momentum is used to press me to my back and leave me gazing up at the busty little bitch of a brunette who i was just straddling moments ago. mtc
angelic_gigi_87: your legs have to free their hold of me, its a relief at least and immediately im now doing hwat you do it before, hands moving straight to your hair, looking for those tails, and pulling your head side to side the best i can from this position to topple you, already aware of your significant tightly packaged body weight pressing down on me "oh....one move.....you're a star!" i taunt, making sure you dont get big headed or carried away yt

emo_butt_kicker: I rill myself on top and I find myself looking down at the blonde bitch who has been tormenting me for the last 20 mnutes, I take a breath and feel your body between my knees. It would have been nice to keep the scissor but had I gone to my side I wouldnt have had control so you may have been able to fight free. I feel more in control in this position. I know that you arent going to lie on your back and accept defeat so I tuck my knees into your sides. It may not be as tight a scissor as before but its value is soon proved. You grab my pigtails and yank left to right hard. Because my knees are tight to your body, I have a secure pin on you and cant be thrown off that easily. My hands grab at your wrists mtc 
emo_butt_kicker: and then I pull them ut of my hair. My pigtils still tight and in place. I take a leaf out of your book, taking your hold but hopefully making it even more formidable. I cros your arms and try to pin your wrists either side of your head, but with your arms crossed around your neck. I lean my weight down on your wrists hard, to make it a tighter choke than you had me in, and Im able to glare down at you, almost nose to nose as I dip my body "two moves...." I follow, expanding on your trash talk and turning it against you yt

angelic_gigi_87: i writhe under you, at first i was contained, trying to carry on the facade of a girl who was totally in control of her busty opponent but the moment my hands are pulled from your hair i panic for the very first time in any of my matches. i look up at your frame, the look in to your eye in the split second between what follows and know i cant sotp it happening or that its going to be good for me. "UNGHHHHHHHHH" i cough out, your body flops forwards to crash my own arms across y neck and not only pin them but use both to choke across my own neck, your weight able to butress them pressing down so that i can smell your perfume from the closeness of our faces, mtc
angelic_gigi_87: your wide hips and top half keeping my slender body pinned and having had my breath tested severely with that scissor now im made to truly suffer as my arms are working down on my OWN neck against me, making it near impossible to breath "UCKKKKKUCKKKKKKK UHHHHHHHH" my legs kick up off the floor, both shoot in to the air, and in a demonstration of how i am not thinking straight, try to wrap around your head when its impossible to reach as its pressed to mine almost. my little skirt hangs and my purple underwear remains on view until my legs slam back down, my soles pressed to the mats, i try to bridge but your weight is flat on top of me, my ability to turn hampered by having no arms free, my eyes wide, im a little unsure of how this happened but despite my hips trying to wriggle me free,
angelic_gigi_87: im in big trouble yt

emo_butt_kicker: The at of this kind of fighting isnt necessarily to dominate a match and it isnt to be sexy. Its about having a killer instinct and the ability to concentrate when things arent going well. I have proven the second and I think I am proving the first as I look to turn your lights out. Your tanned arms across that slender throat, choking yourself, beating yourself. I tuck my knees in and get ready for a bumpy ride, knowing yo are going to be throwing your body every which way to try and free yourself and hoping panic sets on rather than your logical side. I make sure my eyes are always on you, a frozen stare to unnerve my little opponent. My head is ducked low and I dont even notice you trying to trap my head. I assume that its just you trying to bridge mtc
emo_butt_kicker: and its easy to ride out. Your bridges dont seem to have much power so I just keep those arms down over your throat, trying to choke you out "I thought you were going to win...whats hapened Princess Gina, are you being humiliated....." I tease as I grind my ass on the top of your stomach, just to rub it in, my dominance over you, a smirk on my face as I let my pig tails brsh over your face, all distracting tactics from the main event, chokign you out with your own arms yt

angelic_gigi_87: i have been nothing but smugness, arrogance, bitchiness, downright evil to you today, my expressions all showing the same sense of cruetly im capable of but its all changed now, you are making me feel scared, like i'd have to seriously consider doing this again scared as you lean on top of me and cement your position and your hold by keeping me flat on my back with your superior weight on top. and its done by my own arms, both of them, taken from me and used to choke me ruthlessly, and presumably in to unconiousness, a feeling i have ever felt but right now, am beginning to feel the effects of, my legs scramble on the mats, but depsite me lifting my ass off the mats a few inches it doesnt change the fact you are quite easily keeping all your weight pressed down on top of me. i blink a
angelic_gigi_87: few times, you get your moment to finally taunt and i hate it "fuck....you" i mutter softly between garlges and choked moans, my pretty face reddened by the severity of this but theres no way im submitting depsite little stars appearing in the corners of my eyes, my hips move side to side still, i continue to give everything i think i have left but you have taken a move i used quite without thinking, and turned it against me on purpose with real intent, i give one last groan as i attmpe tot remove you but your weight and position make it so hard yt

emo_butt_kicker: You are trying to just struggle and squirm your way out but I would be stupid to try this move if I didnt have a firm base on you and thats exactly what I have a very firm base so any simple flailing and wriggling isnt going to work, and I know that every second that your arms are pinned to your neck you will be egtting weaker and more paniced, less able to think clearly. I can see from your eyes that you are almost done and I want to finish this in style, considering the webcams which are trained not only on your perishing expression but also on my smug face. I slide forward and then push my shns over your arms, so that my legs are holding your arms in place, holding the choke tightly, wanting you to pass out. mtc 
emo_butt_kicker: All the while my hands go to my hips. My left arm raises high, then my right, then my left goes back to my hip, then my right as if I was doing a cheer. "1..2..3..4..I have princess on the floor" I giggle in time with my arm movements. Each time I do my ass bounces on your chest and jars your arms against your throat "5..6..7..8..she is in an swful state" I finish as I wait to see your eyes glaze over, wait to see you pass out yt

angelic_gigi_87: i barely think about consequences or locked boxes, or what this might mean for me coming back in the future but it really shouldnt be on my mind, the here and now is what matters and i am virtually done for, a posh girl from the home counties isnt used to not getting her way, and i have outwrestled and outfought every girl throan at me so far....and i really, nearly had you. seconds pass by as i fall in to astate of slumber, the little stars getting more numerous, feeling like im totally drunk, you're taunts hardly registering, which is certainly a good thing, i then lay flat as your shapely frame sits up and slides forwards for the ignomous kill, you manage to keep the severiy of the choke in my arms down with oyur shins and the numbed pain soars thorugh my body and down my spine mtc
angelic_gigi_87: i look at you, fringe of your skirt on my mouth, eyes fluttering, seeing the motions, hearing the sounds in a dulled form as i drift off in to la la land as a loser, for the first time, pinned and choked out by a girl i should and was VERY close to beating by my own arms no less, morbidly remaining pressed and crossed around my thorat like i'd been buried yt

emo_butt_kicker: I smile as I see you pass out. I wait a few seconds to make sure that you arent faking it. I dont want to waste this chance. I have won this match because I took my chance brutally when it presented myself and I cant let it slip now. I release your arms, wanting you out but not wanting to really damage you...I couldnt get a rematch then. No, I get up and then smile at the camera, pushing my foot between my perky breasts "This isnt the end" I say ominously, before pulling my own top over my hea,d revealing a slightly sweat soaked blue sports bra. I slip off my skirt and neatly fold them on the sofa, now in my underwear. This is where it gets fun. I look down and then grip the bottom of your dress, pullign it up, revealing your taut abs and proud mtc
emo_butt_kicker: bare chest" I suppose not everyone needs a bra" I giggle as I pull it over your arms and the pull it voer my head, teppign into it. It fists everywhere other than across my chest where its almost painfully tight, but this is worth it, it humiliates you that my bust is bigge and makes me look smoking hot. I smile and then stand over you facing your feet. I keep my legs straight and bend down, ass in the air, my hand slipping in, fingertips first, into your panties. Its clear t anyone where the key is, its against your hip, you can see the shape but I make a real show of it. You are still asleep as the camera watches my hand raise and fall the outline of my knuckles as my figners rb against your womanhood mtc
emo_butt_kicker: "Oh there is its" I tease as I grab it from your hip and walk over to the box just as you are waking, unlocking the box to see whats inside yt

angelic_gigi_87: i remain very silent now, no taunts, no teasing, a real upset for all my fans watcihg for sure, noone would have expected this i dont think, including me. i have never had to endure being humiliated, instead finding it lots of fun to humiliate others, but you begin instantly, posing over me, arms still crossed ove my neck, your foot pressing between my tits, pinning me needlessly. a few minutes later and i groggilgy start to come round. my eyes fluttering open, eyelids heavy, arms taking at least thirty seconds to unfold and flop above my head crossed instead. i look down my frame, i visibly sigh to the camera focused on my pretty face, a tear in my eye, naked save a pair of adorable purple panties that reveal my chosen identity across the rear "Princess Gina" in white italics, mtc
angelic_gigi_87: my nipples rock hard on my firm yet modest tits, scanning the room thorugh hazy eyes trying to find you but i cant, i hear something opening though, this is a nightmare, i have so little energy that not only do i remain on my back, topless and beaten, but arms unable to move to cover my own tits yt

emo_butt_kicker: I already have ideas of what I want to do to you on camera but whatever is in the box will be the star of the show. I glance back and see you are waking but I am not concerned about that "Just stay there dear, and dont look...I mean...you wouldnt want to see this..." I smile and thn I pull out of my box a studded leather belt. I trail it across the padded floor and anyone watching this may be mistaken into thinking this is goign to get brutal. Thats the idea. Wgen you see it there will be real fear but I hve something much more seductive in mind. I step around you and then in front of you, pushing my foot into your chest pushing you to your back in case you have any ideas mtc
emo_butt_kicker: This will be the first time you see me in YOUR red outfit, and you will be able to see my blue panties from your position. I drop down, holding the belt and the skirt with I had folded on the sofa. I unfold it after landing across your stomach, carefully rolling it and using it to tie your wrosts ovr your head tightly yt

angelic_gigi_87: as my comprehension starts returning to me i realise just where i am, the sitation and the consequences, i moan out softly, still a severe headache rattling my poor lil head, cameras taking in every inch of my hot frame, now topless for the firs time and my fans seeing it all, i hear you, not that box, i think to myself, it breaks my heart then you appear again...i go to sit up in anger "dont...dont....unghhhhhh" i cant utter a sentence before your foot flattens me to the mats and pins me again, i look terrified, upset and bemused all at once, the way you fit that dress is something to behold, the extra curves of your body actually making it rather slutty and incredibly short on the skirt so that i can just peek at your blue panties like you no doubt want me to mtc
angelic_gigi_87: you dont even say a word. and i cant either. instead im left dumbstruck, your round ass settling on my tummy while you begin to tie my wrists above my head without me being ABLE to stop you, and you know it. that belt sending shivers down my spine, im not used to this and i feel like crying, its so wrong yt

emo_butt_kicker: I grin when your wrists are tied and then stand up, walking over to your head and then I look down your body and drop to my knees, either side of your head, so you are forced to look up my skirt. This is where the belt comes in. I reach behind me and then loop it around the back of your head, leaving it or a second, before I lean backwards and sit right on your face. This isnt just a facesit, I pull up on the belt which forces our face to push up tightly to my ass "I think tat she has stopped talking...has she stopped taking??" I ask, as I pull on the belt studs facung out, gyrating my hips on your face, the leather belt tensed as I bite my lip, playing sexily for the camera mtc
emo_butt_kicker: "You can say smething if you want princess...Oh, its me who is the princess now" I tease yt

angelic_gigi_87: i am resigned to my new position, no matter how much it hurts and with my wrists tied im going nowhere, this is humiliation for me, no mistake. you have the smug look now, reading my own name written across YOUR chest just doesnt feel right. but i dont have to see that anymore as you amble around to stand above ym head, allow me to gaze between your legs then truly suffer as you kneel and your skirt sashes over my head, making me invisible from the camera and meaning i have to focus on that endlesly round bottom of yours, gripped in tight blue panties, i dont feel or head the belt get placed, its the least of my worries, a moment later and your ass is pressed to my face, settled, smothering. "MMMMMMMMPHHHHH" i moan out, the feeling not like i had expected, but its driven home as you gyrate
angelic_gigi_87: and begin to pull up on the belt so that my pretty face is buried in your tush "MPH MPHHHHHHHHHH" i beg pathetically in a muffled tone, but its so pointless, my lower half swayinh from side to side as i get used yt

emo_butt_kicker: I have you in a pretty conventional faesit other than the belt. Its nice to be in charge but I want more than this. I know you will go out much quicker with your face so brutally pressed to me peachy derriere so I kneel up, release your head and pulling the belt free. I hold it in my left hand as I use my right hand to grab your hair, pulling that pony tail free for no other reason than to make you look less sexy with your hair having been tied for so long, when loose it doesnt look straight. I drag you to your knees and then stand by your side, holding your face to the camera "I should definitely put this belt on, it looks a little rocky, and Im a real rock chick" I tease. I step in front of you and then move the belt behind my body, mtc
emo_butt_kicker: but around the back of your head as well. The belt is waaaay to big, desgned to fit not only my womanly waist but your head. Your face is pushed to my ass, you ca get a little bit of air, but not too much, and I just put my hands to my hips "Wow....is this what princesses do?' yt

angelic_gigi_87: the cameras glimpse of my struggling are captured in my fingers as they tense up and bend with my wrists bound by your skirt and my swaying hips, your ass pressed to my face with a skirt sashed over it, taking my identity as you steal the limelight from me now, consigning me to co-star or plaything. i feel sleepy sooner rather than later, struggling for breath, my body gonig limp but you see it, rise off me and drag me to my knees. i almost flop on to your thigh but you make sure im not going anywhere. i have no fight left, i am malleable, like a cute blonde dolly for you, ragged hair loose thanks to you too. mtc 
angelic_gigi_87: once more im left staring at your curved behind, you take the belt once again and catch my head so that my pretty face humiiatingly presses once more through your skirt to your blue panty clad ass, "MPHMPHHHHHH" hands above myhead, bent at the elbow as your skirt keeps them bound together, getting a true taste of my own medience by a cruel brunettne yt

emo_butt_kicker: This is where things get REALLY sexy. I nod at the webcam, having set this up with the guy who is producing this...and immediately the sound of "dont cha" by the pussycat dolls comes on though the speakers in the computer. My hands on my hips rn down my thighs as the opening chords kick in and the opening lyrics ..sexy, everything about you's so sexy" I gyate my hips in circles, pouting to the cmaera, and each time I roll my waist your face is forced to my ass, not a smother, but a humiliting facesit method. I reach back and lift my skirt, lettig it drop to the top of your head. My hands cross over my chest fondling my large breasts, barely moving they are so tightly confined in the sports bra and the too tight dress. Princess Gina written on the front. mtc
emo_butt_kicker: I unbuckle the bel and start to pull one side and then the other, sawing it, and forcing one cheek then the other against my ass as I sexily dance, almost like a striptease on the camra, sexily playing with the belt, and by extension, your face yt

angelic_gigi_87: for a moment im unsure whats going on, a technical malfunction maybe, but i can hear you singing the words too, my petty face forced to roll around and respond to your movements while my hands settle on top of my head, the belt really being used to good effect for you while i am being dethroned completely. you dont just own me, you oblieterate me, im unable to get free, just having to endure being your utter toy, on my knees, hands bound, and smothered in to oblivion while you kindly dance for me, just to make it a little worse your skirt raises and settles over my head so that my nose and mouth press to your behind and remain completely smothered...yt

emo_butt_kicker: This is very sexy but ultimately I do want you out. I walk over to the couch, giving your face enough room so it doesnt work your neck too hard, but not enough room so you can escape. I manouevere you so you are up against the couch, facing away, well, facing my ass. I glance back as the song still plays and I release the belt temporaily, hauling you so your head is against the back cushion of the sofa, shoulders on the seat and body off it, feet to the floor and body stretched out in front of me. I smile and wink at the camera. I may have obliterated you but there is more. I sit back on your face, completely smothering you this time, and reach forward picking up the belt. I loop it around our leg and let it pull up against your crotch. mtc
emo_butt_kicker: tHE FAESIT IS CUTTING OFF YOUR AIR AND IS HUMILIATING BUT THATS JUST NOT HE FULL STORY. i START TO SAW THE BELT UP AND DOWN, RUBBING IT AGAINST YOUR CROTCH, LETTING THE MATERIAL RUB AGAINST YOUR WOMANHOOD ROUGHLY BUT SENSUALLY, ALL THE WHILE. yOU CANT BREATHE. tHE SONG STILL PLAYS AND i GRIND BACK INTO THE SOFA, LIKE iM ERASING YOU from history, or at least from this match "say goodnight you little whore" yt

angelic_gigi_87: you walk me like a dog forwards, that damned belt really being used to destroy me, let everyone know you are the new princess around here. and all being done in my attire no less. i crawl to the sofa, not that i know its that until im there, turned, and made to lean against it, head resting on the cushion facing up and seeing that familiar sight of your rear read tot settle, moments later it does just that and my world goes dark as you decide to use that bloody belt once more to begin sawing at my crotch, working it softly and slowly so that i moan out with forced excitement just as im being put to sleep, moments later thats where i am....i-) 
angelic_gigi_87: yt

emo_butt_kicker: You are out and I drop the belt, getting up, and then looking down at you. I drag you off the sofa, letting your head bounce off the padded floor, looks much worse on camera than it is. I untie your arms and then reach down, removing your panties. I place them over your head, and over your face, as if you were wearing them. I smile and then get the key from my hip, opening your box for curiositys sake. I se a dildo in there and smile. I pull it out and walk over to you, opening your mouth and just propping it in there, into your passed out lips and against your tongue. My final motion is to push my foot against your bare pussy and pose, hands on my pigtails, pulling them loose and shaking them out seductively, blowing the camera a kiss before leaving the room

tu ne cede malis, sed contra audentior ito

Offline emo_butt_kicker

• smother, submit and destroy
Re: angelic_gigi_87 Vs. emo_butt_kicker
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2014, 09:37:35 PM »
Victory was sweet. I wonder whether gina ever did manage to get those panties off her head. It's always nice to show someone who's boss now and again.

I think you can see who the better woman was but you know I am always keen for a rematch. Maybe I will humiliate you even more.

Everyone who knows gina knows how good she is and what a good writer she is. I think this log proves it. Amazing in defeat. Hope you enjoy being amazing in defeat in our rematch too :p

Offline Lindsay C

« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2014, 06:01:55 PM »
Good match. Looks like the two of you had fun, and also that the two of you would be lots of fun to take on

Offline Ashley Not Golden

• God Member
  • I love to create rivalries
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2014, 09:19:19 AM »
Very very nice!   You girls did well and it was a fun read for sure
Looking forward to meeting like minded girls preferably girls that have one profile.  When reaching out please be respectful and we can see if we can connect.    Wrestling is so fun and can be a fun writing experience for both of us.

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
  • New Profile pic by RoxErotique *link below*
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2014, 12:12:29 PM »
Very well done! Thanks so much for sharing!
"We are all freaks here..stop backbiting each other :)" --nutmeg78

"Red's hair is as breathtaking as a flock of wild cardinals taking flight from a noble hillock." -- sadie

Offline AlleykatIce2.0

« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2014, 01:57:22 PM »
Sigh - forgot I actually HAD a profile on here already before making the one above..... :P

Offline Michelle

• God Member
  • Love working out, I love Stanford, I love NYC!!
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2014, 08:35:08 PM »
Wonderful job Gina!

Thanks you boy for allowing us to see that!

it was good to have met you.....maybe we'll see each other soon :)
"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it" - George Santayana, 18th century Spanish philosopher

"We're the Sultans of Swing!!"

"Remember What The Door Mouse Said"

« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2014, 12:01:53 PM »
Thanks for all the nice comments, we never usually advertise our macthes but you can rest assure that the rematch, the one where I win, will be here too! x

« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2015, 02:24:35 AM »

Offline rich.is.harder

• God Member
  • Catfight and Cockfight Fan
« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2015, 06:54:15 AM »
Fantastic fight. Really well written.

I am a huge fan of emo_butt_kicker. She is the best and I owe her a lot for me getting into cyber.

She should teach a seminar on how to do a cyber fight!

xox
-Rich (cffreak)

Victory was sweet. I wonder whether gina ever did manage to get those panties off her head. It's always nice to show someone who's boss now and again.

I think you can see who the better woman was but you know I am always keen for a rematch. Maybe I will humiliate you even more.

Everyone who knows gina knows how good she is and what a good writer she is. I think this log proves it. Amazing in defeat. Hope you enjoy being amazing in defeat in our rematch too :p